How does it feel to have celebrated NIMROD's birth Holla Forums?

Nimrod was the most loved son of all the sons of Cush since Nimrod was Cush's son in his old age.  Moreover, Nimrod was the youngest son of all the sons of Cush.

How does it feel to worship a Babylonia/Mesopotamian Holla Forums?

low effort religious threat #99999999

Are you planing to do this for every single holiday?

Christmas is about CHRIST duh, it's right in the fucking name… larpagans are so fucking dumb lololololooolol

not as dumb as you JTRIG

You're clearly new as fuck

You're a D&C shill, how would you know how Holla Forums ever was?

you wanna know how I know you're a fucking fake?

wanna know I how know you're a D&C shill?

Yea, tell me how you know image.png?

You know the phoneposter D&C only works on 4/a/ right?

The fir tree as a Christmas symbol goes back to St. Boniface BTFOing Thor by chopping down one of Thor's holy oaks and proclaiming the fir tree to be a symbol of Christ. Bugger off with this prole-tier Zietgeist shit. Next you'll be telling us that Jesus was actually Horus or something.

sage

sage

sage

sage

Something tells me you're a tad booty-blasted. Bumped.

I mean, I can already tell that I'll hate this thread, but someone as assmad as you deserves to be countered.

Isn't Nimrod Gilgamesh?

Reported.

reminder that Holla Forums is neither christian, anti christian or anything one thing

Doesn't feel bad at all.

As a pagan, it is normal to see synchronicities since paganism is derived of nature worship and all that it entails.

Jeremiah 10King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

yeah folklore often spreads between cultures. what are you sliding shlomo?

Horus was born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.

His earthly father was named "Seb" ("Joseph"). Seb is also known as "Geb": "As Horus the Elder he…was believed to be the son of Geb and Nut." Lewis Spence, Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends, 84.

He was of royal descent.

At age 12, he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.

Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iarutana (Jordan) by "Anup the Baptizer" ("John the Baptist"), who was decapitated.

He had 12 disciples, two of whom were his "witnesses" and were named "Anup" and "Aan" (the two "Johns").

He performed miracles, exorcised demons and raised El-Azarus ("El-Osiris"), from the dead.

Horus walked on water.

His personal epithet was "Iusa," the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father." He was thus called "Holy Child."

He delivered a "Sermon on the Mount" and his followers recounted the "Sayings of Iusa."

Horus was transfigured on the Mount.

He was killed, buried for three days in a tomb, and resurrected.

He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light," "Messiah," "God's Anointed Son," the "Son of Man," the "Good Shepherd," the "Lamb of God," the "Word made flesh," the "Word of Truth," etc.

Pissed that you didn't get anything from mommy? For fucks sake mate.

Religion is a spook.

Religulous has been debunked.

Filter and report faggots like OP

lol sage