The Mist ends its first season with incest, death, and nonsense

I have been broken by The Mist. Much like poor, innocent Jay Heisel, the mist has worked its way inside my head and turned my eyes a foggy white—something the mist does now, apparently—leaving nothing but a smoking dead-eyed husk to write a review of this season finale. “The Tenth Meal” is an hour of television so jarringly nonsensical—so filled with logical leaps and narrative holes—that I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t enjoyable in its way, the same way we are lying when we say we don’t slow down to gawk at car wrecks. By the end, three-quarters of the characters are dead and the survivors have had their relationships altered completely, rendering much of what we experienced in this first season a waste of time, and any viewer who made the choice to invest in it is a worse off human being for having done so.

avclub.com/the-mist-ends-its-first-season-with-incest-death-and-1798409054

If people who do this were hanged the world would be a much better place.

When I'm driving past a wreck, my eyes are glued to the car in front of me. It makes me sick that I have to share the road with these people.

If people who do this were hanged the world would be a much better place.

Are we ever going to get a synopsis by user for the remaining episodes, or is he gonna leave us hanging forever?

In ~20 years of driving I've gone past an accident scene that didn't already have Police/EMTs there maybe twice. But yeah, I'm sure you're gawking at those flashing lights to see if there's something you can do to help, right faggot?

If people who think this were hanged the world would be a much better place.

post webm of incest or die

If people who did this were hanged the world would be a better place

At this point, I have a problem believing a corporation would put such blatant degeneracy like this. I'm suspecting this is some kind of psyop.

What a shitty fucking review. They can't even write without being pretentious

t. juden

I don't care about the show and I'm not gonna reaed your article, just tell me about the incest. Is it mother/son? Is it father/daughter?

OK OP here I will write my review/rant later, just so you know there a no redeeming quality in this pile of trash whatsoever. Even the SJW reviewers ( sorry for the redundancy) were forced to admit that the show was just horseshit with wooden actors and has no lonk to the novella at all. It is not about the fucking mist and calling the directing and script aweful doesn't even begin to describe it.
My ratings will be minus 3.5 out of 5 positive stars. I am glad fucking Stephen Kangz said the premiere was awesome ( which it wasn't) now he has yet an other stain on his name.
Karma bitch.

I will write my review on my desktop computer now I am on my phone which sucks.
I will also create an IMDB account because I am really angry. The screenwriter must be assassinated., period.

a tv series based on The Mist by steven king? rly?

It's "based" on The Mist in much the same way that Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is "based" on the Civil War.

kek.
pretty much this.

Last I heard it was about trying to make some whore that whored herself out to Chad Quarterback into a rape victim.

lol

is it just me or the trap looks better than the female?

I guess if you're into man jaws.

Why tho?
They could have made a nice spin on it and have a part of the show take place in the military base as the shit is going down, HL style.

Because that would have been the competent thing to do, and Hollywood doesn't do competent very well.

That would have been pretty enjoyable. Have a foggy "gate" with people trying to figure it out, maybe one scene where they send a guy through to see what the other dimension is like only for something to kill him, and then they rope his mangled remains back. As the episodes progress things start getting more and more out of control before the gate is breached and it ends with a big fight in the corridors of the complex as the military tries (and fails) to contain the outbreak. Have a scene where the camera is "walking" through the corridors and allows the audience to glimpse various fights, soldiers getting slaughtered and some firing down a corridor at things unseen.

Any panty in the mist?