WHITE GENOCIDE TRENDING ON TWITTER

WHITE GENOCIDE TRENDING ON TWITTER

twitter.com/search?q="White Genocide"&src=tren

Rev up those red pills. Spread it as far as you can. Show it to as many whites as you can. Let them know who the enemy is and that they want you dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XcOil
amazon.com/Building-Commune-Radical-Democracy-Venezuela/dp/1784782238/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482769229&sr=8-1&keywords=building the commune
philly.com/philly/news/Drexel-officials-Professor-George-Ciccariello-Mahers-White-Genocide-tweet-was-utterly-reprehensible.html
archive.is/WloeD
shanghairanking.com/ARWU2016.html
whynationsfail.com/blog/2012/4/3/why-is-haiti-so-poor.html
archive.is/peUCY
thecollegefix.com/post/30492/
twitter.com/paulengelhard/status/813433872826454016
f
renegadetribune.com/it-is-enough/
renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/WE-3-part-1-piece-2.png
renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/WE-3-part-2.png
archive.is/SdkVr
washingtonpost.com/national/higher-education/pennsylvania-prof-under-fire-for-white-genocide-tweet/2016/12/26/33605626-cb8c-11e6-85cd-e66532e35a44_story.html
twitter.com/spencerthayer
change.org/p/drexel-university-5-000-signatures-to-support-george-ciccariello-maher
youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention
archive.is/oUmBS
cnn.com/2016/01/22/politics/donald-trump-retweet-white-genocide/
receive-sms-online.info
archive.fo/rIjBE
newser
archive.is/ir9dk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maher
change.org/p/drexel-university-10000-signatures-to-denounce-george-ciccariello-maher
8ch.net/tv/res/580808.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet
vocaroo.com/i/s06plHEADvGq
twitter.com/ambitjournal/status/813584999157006338
youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
archive.fo/E9bwo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
treaties.un.org/doc/publication/unts/volume 78/volume-78-i-1021-english.pdf
press.anu.edu.au/node/1235/download
archive.is/UpN2G
business2community.com/us-news/drexel-university-criticizes-professor-george-ciccariello-mahers-white-genocide-tweet-01744172#hyCXidcWD29UQHur.99
disqus.com/by/disqus_Y3CUjPfmX9/
philly.com/philly/news/Drexel-officials-Professor-George-Ciccariello-Mahers-White-Genocide-tweet-was-utterly-reprehensible.html?utm_term=whitepower1488&utm_campaign=whitepower1488&utm_content=whitepower1488&utm_medium=whitepower1488&utm_source=whitepower1488
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/rabbi.html
biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/23.htm
thattheworldmayknow.com/rabbi-and-talmidim
biblehub.com/kjv/john/7.htm
twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/813760746379157504
twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/813743412994314246
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self-hating white Academia cucks btfo

Also this was the story: archive.is/XcOil

Good. Don't stop there. It gives great image for (((universities))), (((academias)))) and leftists in general. Especially his "actual communist" claim.

good job

Encouraging everyone to make burner accounts to shut down cucks. This is a great opportunity to expose white displacement.

Keep at it everybody, we need every firepower we can to shift the overton window!

The article doesn't have this tweet, which I think is more damning.

Noice. GTFIH lads let's do some pillaging!

That is a kike, kiddo

Taking bets, will he be fired or not?

This is growing at about a thousand tweets every 5 minutes. Keep it going. This is a real opportunity. The more we expose this the more backlash it will receive. Maybe we can get Trump to tweet it.

He will probably be hailed as a hero and hired by a company that will double his current income.

2 * 500$ a year = 1000

>the Jew cries out in pain as it feeds itself to the lion
This is pleasant.

I think its naive to believe the Universities don't know they're hiring anti-whites. Their recruiting policies are anti-white (affirmative blacktion), their hiring policies are anti-white (muh stronk womyn)… what would change the formula to prevent the attitudes and curriculum from being anti-white? If anything happens to the kike professor, that doesn't address that this is a systemic issue in almost every University. If they fire him, it will be placation to sweep it under the rug, "goyim we took care of it don't worry its all better now, promise!"

Poster will still be put up. Anybody know the name of the official NS font?

Spread this too. They're trying to play it off as sarcasm or that he was joking.

Of course they know, but they don't like people that spill the beans. They aren't supposed to let the mask slip. They are supposed to signal to lefties to read between the lines that they want whites genocided without every saying it.

#Kwanzaa is trending too. Get on it guys.

Don't google "drexel alumni" if ugly jew faces trigger you. Explains a lot.

(witnessed)
Spot on. Getting fired will probably result in him moving to a different university, and he'll probably view it as a step up.

We need white genocide infographics and quotes.

It would be a shame if we dumped on his amazon reviews ;^)

amazon.com/Building-Commune-Radical-Democracy-Venezuela/dp/1784782238/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482769229&sr=8-1&keywords=building the commune

Now I'll never be able to walk around that area without thinking of how much it promotes white genocide

I requested a sticky. We've a limited time to press this. This is a critical opportunity. Is there a more ideal framework to introduce this into the normie-matrix than a professor fucking up and everyone getting moral permission to be against "white genocide" and still be a good guy. You may not get another chance to be against it and not get "he's a nazi" out-grouped.

Fucking please mods.

Drexel university is an extremely low ranking university, it does not register in the world top 500 which basically means it is shit.

Bravo, faggot.

Which makes it easier to bully

Postering should be done. Does anyone have those AV "we have a right to exist" ones saved?

Requesting a wikipedia autist to add a "controversy" piece to their wiki page, and a drawfag to create a "Drexel Macht Frei" shoop.

Thanks brah.

Use this this guy as propaganda, is the bigger point about strategy. His tweets and his attitude need to be highlighted as being pervasive throughout academia (highschool also). We have to mount an assault against the institution itself as a "sanctuary city" for fomenting and breeding marxist anti-white hatred. Post all you've got.

They are banning people for a month on half chan for posting about this.

Anyways, Drexel is going to give him a stern talking to and not fire him.

philly.com/philly/news/Drexel-officials-Professor-George-Ciccariello-Mahers-White-Genocide-tweet-was-utterly-reprehensible.html

Why do people still go on halfchan? It's a shithole, we know.

The Republic of Haiti, the only completely black republic in the Western Hemisphere, is also the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere. Haiti also has shorter life expectancy, higher illiteracy, lower consumption of newspapers and publications per capita, lower income and GDP per capita, and the lowest level of political stability.
Haiti has had a bright future. Before 1789, as a French colony under white domination, San Domingo (Haiti) was as rich or more in productivity than all 13 North American colonies. It was considered the "crown jewel" of the French colonial system, and was
Most prosperous colony in the world. Populated by 40,000 whites, 27,000 free mulattoes and 450,000 black slaves, a generous climate and a productive soil, it supplied all of France and half of Europe with sugar, coffee and cotton. But in 1791, the French government announced a decree ordering Haiti to give mulattoes voting power, and soon announced another, ordering the release of all slaves. This resulted in a bloody civil war in which the entire white population (40,000 French) was murdered, to the last man, woman and child. Rape, beheading and mutilation were committed almost universally with their bodies.
After blacks massacred the last remaining white population in 1804, Haiti remained as part of St. Domingo, until in 1844 it became a separate "republic". Between 1844 and 1915, only one Haitian president completed his entire term. Fourteen were expelled by armed uprisings, one was blown up, one was poisoned and another was cut into pieces by an angry mob. Between 1908 and 1915 the revolutions and assassinations increased so rapidly that a US military occupation was necessary to restore order. It lasted from 1915 to 1934. Thereafter there followed twelve years of domination by an elite mulatto that ran out when black militaries reassumed control in 1946. Since then total corruption and political assassination have been the rule.

I go there for game threads on spee

Why don't you go to 76chan, then?

I wonder what he thinks about the clinton foundations involvement in haiti

Unaware of it.

This professor, George Ciccariello, was part of a letter [ archive.is/WloeD ] sent to Human Rights Watch, which mentioned a George Soros quote at the end: "Your largest donor, investor George Soros, argued in 2010 that “to be more effective, I think the organization has to be seen as more international, less an American organization.” We concur."

Nice trips.

What we do is document evidence of other lefty colleagues defending him, with the inference that his tweet was merely an expression of sentiment held in common by many of his colleagues.

lol Drexel I've written papers for students there, I just assumed it was some bumpkin school like most I write for.

Anyway, George "Final Solution" Hyphenatedstein will be radioactive for years. Pump out the memes comparing him to Hitler. What's this guy's Mein Kampf? Can we attribute quotations from him to Hitler, and vice versa? This is a golden opportunity to put a face on lefty anti-sociality.

Goddamn i just woke up. Fuck this world.

Is this list shit then? shanghairanking.com/ARWU2016.html

Contributed. Fuck this cuck.

No ARWU is a good ranking, I checked QS ranking, you know there are three major ones, namely: Times, QS and ARWU.

They have been on a very steady decline for the last 6 years in times and QS.

Historical Data Rank
World University Rankings 2016 501-550
World University Rankings 2015 501-550
World University Rankings 2014 551-600
World University Rankings 2013 481-490
World University Rankings 2012 401- 450

Year Rank
2017 351-400th
2016 351-400th
2015 301-350th
2014 301-350th
2013 276-300th
2012 226-250th
2011 190th

Bump, sticky this or I will personally rape your shitskin mother, ImKampfy.

fuck off (((trshill)))

whynationsfail.com/blog/2012/4/3/why-is-haiti-so-poor.html
Heh, the divergence between the two halves of the island of Hispaniola remains a major puzzle, goy.

Kek. Still too much for such a faglord

This professor is a real sicko; look what I found. Pic. related—

archive.is/peUCY
thecollegefix.com/post/30492/

its gotten a lot worse in the past few months

The people you're trying to redpill in that hashtage effectively want to die so I don't know why you're bothering to give that kike shill site traffic.

oops too slow goyim. It's (((not trending))) Memory-holed complete. I don't remember what we were talking about yesterday other than you spewing some code word for killing jews in ovens, why are you growing to hate me?

This guy has 16.4k tweets in 4 years. I'm sure there are a lot of nuggets in there.

He already played the "I was hacked" card, and it was only last year that he used it up.

Please someone tweet this text and screencap it!

„The ruling class, through massive propaganda in media and 'education' is biologically engineering human beings to be less-intelligent, in order to make them more manageable in the future. American Blacks have an average IQ of 85. American Whites have an average IQ of 100. The ruling class needs a relatively dumb population that's easy to manipulate. The ruling class (mostly Jews) have consolidated the media in ownership and message down to 6 corporations. If you promote Blacks as the group to admire, imitate and be with, you'll get a White population acting dumber than they actually are in order to 'fit in'. You'll get a White population who is encouraged to mate with and have offspring to low-IQ Blacks to "overcome racism", which, in turn, creates a future that's less-White, less-intelligent, less-innovative and easier to manipulate/control. Cultural marxism orchestrated by satanic jews. The NWO wants the entire world to be inbred, autistic, poor mongrels so they won't fight back when or we Orwellian laws become legally implemented."

Stop writing like a retard and notice it's still trending (in the US trends).

Check this fucking retard: twitter.com/paulengelhard/status/813433872826454016

In his small retarded brain - whites are racist because they don't want to mix with out races. And jews do? He cites them as an example - my holocaust. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Knowing Drexel, it is difficult to say. There are some good people working there, but also a lot of turbo-leftist scum. It's quite patchwork.

My guess is they'll cut him lose to protect their brand (which they care more about than ideology. Drexel is all about the $$$) unless he has tenure.

It's better to make threats against their funding and university. What I mean is stating how you won't donate as an alumni, and bring it up with the university/college board. Like any business, even universities, especially private universities, need money from donations. This makes it easier for us.

I'm already blocked by this guy, yet have never interacted with him. Probably a blocklist user.

They're known for having one of the best engineering co-op/internship programs in the country. People who go there do like 2 years of intern work in their 5 year program, and get hired after graduation very easily. It's definitely not prestigious but you'll come out with a padded resume.

Northeastern and Waterloo are better in this respect.

Holla Forums folder is 5GB, anyone got the gif of Europe with white human figures being replaced rapidly by black figures?

This is not banned there. They have a big thread on it.

Their education, nursing and neuro programs suck balls though.

hownew.ru

The lefties on twitter are really going with the only-pretending-te-be-retarded excuse.
Well, at least they are on the defense for once.

If you're going to Drexel for anything other than the 5-year undergrad engineering program with co-ops, then you're an idiot. I knew somebody who went there for a 4-year undergrad engineering program without co-op. Fucking idiot couldn't find a job because nobody knew who his school was.

If you do Drexel right, your resume will have a school employers never heard of, but internships from companies they have heard of. I did mine at two very large house-hold name tech companies.

Oh boy, I feel like such an outcast now. Thanks for your help, faggot.

Is this it guys? Is this the beginning of the mass-redpilling to white Americans?

I refuse to believe you got so many gifs in such a small folder that you can't find the one you want with a simple search sorted by type. That's all.

Faggot said he was "Satirizing." Time to poster the fuck outta U city.

(((Maher)))

Kek, that guy's one of those anti-gamergator faggots so you must have been a bad goy.

Don't have the .gif. Here's the video it's from.

Found it.

Give him WHITE POWER and DESTROY this fucker.

Thanks! Now to go fuck with the echoes on twitter.

wew

Report these people for hate.

Checked. Perfect.

Not like I wanted to drive from jew jersey to philly, anyways.

We need to associate the university strongly with him. So they can't just sweep it under the rug.

He seems like a hot head with no self control, talking about Trump like that. Has he made any threats? Needs to be reported for other things perhaps.

I can never tell if these people are legit or just dedicated shitposters.

Holy shit what a goldmine of salt.

We could increase our display of racism so that the left feels the need to expose their hatred of whites even more.

The Moderates will rather side with deplorable racists than with the left that wants them to be killed for their race.

I think it's real because after this he's raging at me.

hey kike maybe just idiot you realize this tag is getting a lot of people who don't know what it's about to click and look at what people are saying? we aren't trying to convert the pro-white genocide crowd, we are trying to redpill the spectators.

But clearly you don't understand this concept.

It is a mentally stunted furfag. He probably has a tumblr.

I like how this is going.

Fooling those pseudo self-proclaimed righteous lunatics to show solidarity and support towards that professor and his ideology.

What could possibly go wrong for them? again :^)

It's shit like this that makes me glad I have a twitter. Nothing's more satisfying than ruining these people's day.

You are blocked from following @paulengelhard and viewing @paulengelhard's Tweets.

Never talked to this guy lol.

Look at this guy responding to himself endlessly

spoiler this shit dude

Accuse him of manthreading!!

How has nobody checked this post?

Sad!

Checked what?

A mixed race person hating non race mixed people. What a stable individual. No crisis of identify there!

the story also ended up on foxnews.com, its a front page story right now, but it doesn't define what white genocide means, nor do the people in the comments.

the people who are commenting seem to think that white genocide must involve actual killing, and therefore it sounds like a joke. They also talk about how all the guns are owned by whites.

at least i didn't see anyone think that white genocide means whites killing non-whites.

It needs to be explained how white people as a percentage share over the decades are being reduced in so many white countries, and spreading and intensifying liberalism will ensure that it spreads to all white countries. how this has been happening over decades.

f oxnews.com/us/2016/12/26/drexel-professor-draws-ire-after-posting-white-genocide-tweet-on-christmas.html

When you take away their twenty cent words all that's left is a childish stream-of-consciousness scrawl. Bet this nigga think he just spoke some woke shit too.

These hot-ass digits

kek has spoken!

It would be good if #HootenPlan or #KalergiPlan could get started, twatter yids would probably shut it down with a a quickness. Thats the thing about genociding people, and fucking and eating their children. Once White folk realize what is being done to them and how they have been gaslighted and parasitized off of their whole lives, kikes will be shoa'd for real this time. 2017 is going to be interesting.

wew

So come help me drop redpills. Fox lets you register with a burner email.

Guys, why the heck do you think talking about or reporting this is going to change anything? Society as a whole will see nothing wrong with it and you'll only make yourselves look bad by oppressing a poor spic's freedom of speech. To end white genocide, we need to physically go to war before we're all in chains or dead. It's not too late, but you're going about this all wrong.

Well, if you want some comforting. That's an actor preparing for his every New Years eve comedy sketch by parodying people

Doesn't an armed revolt hurt our public image more though? :^)
What's so bad about posting in a trending tag that makes you think is a waste of time?

renegadetribune.com/it-is-enough/

Other two images too big for pol : renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/WE-3-part-1-piece-2.png

renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/WE-3-part-2.png

Oh my blood is a boilin'.

After saying every white person killed in Haiti was justified. This was not a joke.

You've been posting this exact rhetoric in a couple threads. Haven't you learned by now it's not working?

To have to help them see the fnords.

The more the left becomes galvanized and take out their anger on the 20th, the better it is for us. They gotta chimp out and expose themselves.

Our public image is already plummeting every day. We have people like in OP speaking out against us, and anything we could say is going to be disregarded and called racist. These discussions accomplish nothing and it's time for action. If we don't fight, we lose automatically because the enemy is already at war. But if we do fight, we have a good chance to win.

I said nothing about "waiting" for the war. I'm saying make it fucking happen already. We need to start it now, but it isn't going to work if we don't all go out and fight simultaneously.

MUH PR

muh PR is cuckservatism in it's finest.

Shifting the overton window by normalizing our very legitimate issues is a great thing.
muh PR only applies to violent acts actually.

Is Philip Pullman a Jew or a friend of the Jews? Does anyone happen to know about him?

Looks like they'll use every tool they have to keep you from posting. Keep at it boys.

DOTR WHEN

So he's a reactionist saying academics should be allowed to challenge controversial topics? Is this faggot that self-unaware?

And here their hypocrisy is laid bare. They turned public discussion into a zero-sum game and now it's a problem only when they are on the losing side.

It's so tiring to argue with these people. They believe in nothing and care about nothing. They refuse to accept they could have any power. Thus, anything that they're doing is in fact an action they were forced to take by their enemies, and so blame can never be placed on these supposedly powerless individuals. Too bad that they're probably one of the most destructive forces in the universe once there's enough of them all shrieking in favor of apathy.

Let them DARVO themselves into oblivion.

Never noticed that Democracy Now has built in echoes which echo out.

It's literally the definition of kikery is what it is. This is how panicked kikes desperately try to switch the narrative when they realize they're losing. What you're witnessing now is an "OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN" on a massive scale.

This sums up so much of what's wrong with the state of politics in this country. The republican spirit has been driven out by the machinations of lobbyists and other electioneers. And the people responsible for purging the government of corrupt elements neglect their duty as they've entangled in the very web of deceit they're tasked with sweeping away. This is unfortunately, the fate of empires. Such awesome power attracts all manner of loathsome people, while the good and honest are driven away by the quagmire's stench.

Why we can't have atheism in a nutshell. The system will always fail at some point and need competent, independent leaders to step in every once in a while.

Is it a coincidence that there are (((six))) Jewish media conglomerates that own virtually everything MSM?

Of coursh he wanted to mock in this sense, that's why he praised the slaughter that turned Heiti into a cesspool.

It's as Thomas Jefferson said: the government which governs least governs best. This idea is, in its own way, manifested across the world. The Confucian conception of the state views it as a chain of patriarchs who govern their respective spheres, and that the authority of the emperor is ultimately built upon the authority of the father over his wife and children. By attempting to bureaucratize every facet of society, the state achieves greater material power but it ultimately undermines future generations by boxing them in, first "for their own good" and then for bald faced profit. The organization thus strained and denied the stock of men who built it in the first place, decays until it is smashed from within or without.

We have to stop. Getting people fired for their opinions is a SJW tactic, and we all know it's better to lose than to resort to SJW tactics.

Kill yourself immediately.

Getting scared jew?

Never afford your enemy a luxury they wouldn't afford to you. We can't hold punches here, it's life or death.

Kek, this @paulengelhard is spun up good.

S-stop winning, goys!

i heard we should just drop everything and wait for the race war goiym, i mean fellas.

red shaped and pilled flavored

You speak like a non-burger tbh. Feminists, cucks and feminist cucks have long been BTFO in the US, a Trump presidency is less than a month away after all. Most Holla Forums ideas have little reason to be hidden in the US. Winning by calling things racist doesn't work anymore.

If you're talking about action in Europe, well…there's too many cucks and a bit too few redpilled people for direct action to work yet.

Dont forget to drop the spectre vid

Glenn Beck is right guys. We must give up before we become what we hate most.

ayyye easily triggered by a joke, you guys are acting like SJW's

When Milo makes a joke you applaud and cheer, when someone has a dissenting viewpoint and joke, OMG DOX/FIRE HIM.

how about you guys actually do some investigative work perhaps in his classes or either visit him to talk to him about the issues, I guess that's too hard, just stay in your moms basement and make it more toxic into a trending hashtag…

hmm where have i heard this before…

*sigh* every time…

WTF I hate winning now!

More seriously, the Fox News comments section is a beautiful frontier of redpilling opportunity. It looks about like Breitbart comments looked a year ago. Cuckservatives will engage you and get BTFO, and it has a massive audience. 5-10 dedicated Holla Forumsacks could conquer the entire site.

Hi Holla Forums

Ever since Trump won the narrative they've been pushing is "hey fellow neo-nazis, you know the tactics we've been using? the ones that work? yeah we need to cut that out".

Nice. Will check out.

You know the tactics work when concern trolls come out of the woodwork.

They're not expecting us to listen, they're expecting to derail.

no, im expecting you to talk to someone and understand their ideas before wanting to dox them over a joke

Also im expecting you to move out of your moms basement.

Reported for board invasion and Holla Forums

Rachposter got a new avatar.

They're ideas are worthless, and antagonistic to our own. There is no (((understanding))) to be had, he said what he wishes for. It's our time now.
Also I'm expecting you to hurry up and prep your life-partners bull.

Much cuter at least. I'd rape her, wouldn't touch AIDS Maddow though.

We will start with you.
Reported again.

I'd rape her politely.

Fuck off Holla Forums

Trump won lol

Be sure to show them this video in the tag, canadian state sponsored white genocide

the other faculty do the hiring not the administration, you dipshit. unless there is something super serious that's going to get Drexel sued, the faculty have almost complete autonomy. Even if he gets fired, it'll probably officially go through a "faculty council" which will begrudgingly fire him under pressure from University Legal Counsel.

and, he probably won't be fired but just "reprimanded" and forced to write a lengthy apology

Jesus, some people just can't fucking stop themselves. I have maybe 16 tweets in that same time frame.

it doesn't matter. you're acting like Holla Forums is "triggered" by the joke, not this faggot's very existence. This piece of shit lives in order to destroy the West. IN PRACTICE he commits white genocide, whether he thinks his comments are hurr durr juss a joeks guise or not.

HE IS THE ENEMY. HE MUST BE DESTROYED

Nobody cares.

Reddit seems to be a more proper place for you. So, please, either a)fuck off, or b)lurk more.

It's one of the whitest countries on Earth.

Why does it seem like most people at Holla Forums think we are alt-kike, faggot loving capitalists? The dude is a self-proclaimed communist. Even if he was joking (which he wasn't) we still want a bullet in his head you fucking idiot.

fixed that for ya

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It almost fell off the list at one point but is now managed to climb back. Can we bump it to the top 3?

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

The Mod Awakens.
The bans are all real.
Kikes and shills are getting the hammer.

USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE THAT 1. JEWS HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND 2. JEWS OWN THE MEDIA
Seriously, use every fucking moment of this to bash the Media, post all your salon, huffingtonpost and other MSM anti-white bullshit on twitter. Post all the names of the jewish owners of Media. Post videos of jews likes wanting to remove white people. This is a seriously prime moment to redpill HUGE amount of people about jews and their anti-white shit, don't just bash the left with this. No matter how retarded normalfags are, at least 1/10 will watch the video out of curiosity.

A lot of cucks post about how "white people who own the media and this country cry about genocide", that's why the most important thing is to make them realize it's not just leftists commies, but actually kikes who are doing this.

I've been seeing tons of anti-Trump shilling today. It must be a really pure (((Coincidence))) that this always happens in waves.

I'm not shitting on the mods you bing bing bing. I'm making a brilliant read of the situation here because I'm awesome.

and I'm trying to manipulate everyone into a panic here with in-group Hitler speak because Holla Forums is the meanest memers and this shit is time sensitive.and I like white people.

coincidence

just saying this would take eight tweets to post

We've definitely kicked the hornet's nest on this one. I think we're making more of an impact than we initially guessed; there's a sustained effort being made against us here that seems congruent with those levied against major ops. And we were just trolling some fuck on Twitter. Christ, they really do want to eliminate white people, don't they? They're going full SHUT IT DOWN over a little Twitter bantz.

Do you have ADHD?

Good propaganda tailors the message to the medium.

Irrelevant, message needs to take up two tweets maximum.

I hate the Jews so much.

Whoa, do we have an antisemite on our hands!??!?

No, antisemite is a jewish slur. I'm a proud jew hater.

They really fucking all brought it on themselves, didn't they? I like Thai people just fine. I mean, they need to stay in Thailand, and breed with other Thai, but I bear them zero in the way of ill will. The Jews, on the other hand… they insist.

We should start a petition to trump to remove all funding from Drexel on day 1.

… Trump's not even in office and he's already bolstered the value of the US dollar + stock market the economy more than 8 years of King Nigger.

It's still King Nigger's term so libshits will give him all of the credit.

they have a pretty wide definition of white user

Fox News is talking about this. Conservative normies getting redpilled.

WE DIN DU NUFFIN!

LOL

Got it into 137 characters:

YOU DID IT

archive.is/SdkVr

washingtonpost.com/national/higher-education/pennsylvania-prof-under-fire-for-white-genocide-tweet/2016/12/26/33605626-cb8c-11e6-85cd-e66532e35a44_story.html

I hate this gay earth

The pictures of swedish schools full of muslims would be great propaganda.

wtf

The memes must flow lads

Liberal argument: "Whites are afraid of losing privilegies" "Whites are afraid of equality". There shouldn't be "equality" in white countries. It's OUR fucking lands!

A private meeting where all he'll get is praise.
He's not fired.

Nothing was accompanied worth celebrating .

We need more men in the comments section.

Heil Hitler.

Mobilize the anons.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Pierce had a real talent for explaining things.

There's nothing wrong with any tactic; tactis are only wrong if they're used against us.

Supposed you and your tribe of spear-chuckers get attacked by a battalion of musket-wielding British. You get beaten on the first day, but an intrepid fellow tribesman suggests sneaking into the enemy's camp at night and stealing some of those fabled muskets for yourselves. "No!", say you, "using muskets is a British tactic, and we all know it's better to lose than to resort to SJW tactics."

Your fellow - we shall call him M'diku - has committed a serious logical fallacy here. Can you spot it? Was it really the usage of muskets that was bad, or rather that musketballs very flying at very high velocities from the British towards you, and not the other way round?

Anything is OK if we do it. I rest my case.

You folks from the FBI really have a stick up your ass, don't you?

It's the fact that many of us were talking about it that got the teacher to feeling it was fine to talk about wanting to hate white people.

Main reason this story caught on is just that someone decided to tie their name to their comment about this and they're someone that works for a supposedly reputable group rather than just being some student at a school or a blogger.

not surprising from them, don't direct link **or link to them at all

HAHAHAHA

Is he crypto or part of the hibernian conspiracy?

He's a hebe hebe heberson.

oldie but a goodie

it'sscared.mp4.tiff.png

Is this real? Wew

here's a numale to troll

twitter.com/spencerthayer

Your time will come again. :(

CHECKED.

I love you guys, we need to make a petmanently sustained effort to expose our arch-nemesis's blatant contempt towards us. We need to jump on any given chance to completely shut them the fuck up, this will collapse theor narrative forever and thus we will further strenthen our grip upon their throats

Every namefag that has an identity attached to their name should be held accountable. For example this response is effectively endorsing the genocide tweet, by association calling for an act of violence. If his employer were to see this, or academic institution, they might think twice about their support for him. Using socjus warrior tactics against these degenerates is the perfect way to deconstruct their feelings of solidarity. The time is approaching where the Holla Forums subversion on Holla Forums along the lines of idpol will be replicated in society at large. Progressives won't stand for full socialism just as sjws won't stand for the dissolution of idpol. The men of the west now stand, ready to turn the tides of war.

wew lad

They SHUT IT DOWN

Still up for me, try changing your location.

I thought they had global trends. Twitter is so fucking gay.

White genocide in America is a myth guys

change.org/p/drexel-university-5-000-signatures-to-support-george-ciccariello-maher

you know what to do

user get gud

BLESSED Christmas.

Fortunately for us, lefties are retarded and the most subtle signal they (will) recognise is a bullet. If the uni cuts him loose, there will be much triggering.

We need to end tenure so these people can be held accountable for their statements like they would at any other job.

Still trending at #8 for me. Getting more tweets than anything else, but loses out to college football because people love their distractions (and twitter manipulates their shit)

Time to start spreading shit like this (Joe Biden admitting to being a Zionist and calling for breeding out whites: youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo) and posting the United Nations' own definition of genocide:

"Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as:
any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article 3 defines the crimes that can be punished under the convention:

(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention

It's working, guys.
Normalfags are reading this and they're waking up.
Post your white genocide redpills.

I started talking more directly while talking about politics here in Spain, I just say white genocide instead of Islamification of Europe or population replacement. You should do the same, use the words "white genocide", it makes normies understand what is going on, and it is as politically incorrect as talking about Islamification of Europe or population replacement.

I saw (((NBC))) covering this too, but not how'd you expect. They were saying the professor should watch what he says to not offend white people.

How are the kikes allowing this?

((They)) shut it down here.

When i go to OPs link, all i see is noise drowning out the truth. A very strong de-legitimizing effort, and a lack of explanation as to what is really happening.

i see an effort to destroy the white genocide brand.

It may be that the reason why they are not removing it this time around may be that using a different counter strategy.

archive.is/oUmBS

A change in strategy is an admission of defeat. This tactic is far riskier for them than ignoring, meaning that it is a sign of weakness for them to acknowledge and "discredit" white genocide. We have to redouble our attacks and use this shift to knock them off balance.

Yet, this is a horrible move by the left. They're elevating the topic while simultaneously asserting that any call to genocide or call to violence is merely satire. It will help us breach into the normalfagsphere as we can then claim the same condition or use an example of the hypocrisy of the left, generating more support for our viewpoints when faced with a white professor being fired for speaking candidly on racial issues.

Get this garbage out of here.

We shouldn't be meming about white genocide now that Trump is in office, since he makes it pretty much impossible to occur.
We have more pressing concerns.

Why the fuck would you say "Happy Holidays"? dont you know the kikes invented that saying so that it applies to Jews and Mudslimes holidays as well? Just say Merry Christmas or Yule.

Kill all cushy jobs. Their existence breeds weakness.

He's got a pretty awful ass honestly

hot tbqh

Such as?

yeah yeah, get the fuck out you slimy kike

The entirety of academia is against h'whites. Anons should never quit pressing them, especially as they try and weaponize college kids against Trump's establishment.

This is the most Jewish post I have seen in years. I can feel my foreskin hiding in terror, Rabbi.

We're going to swing so far right that anyone who even looks at our country and is the wrong color is going to get a bullet in the face.

>>>/rope/

Any way to normalize the term is a big win. They'd love to make it wrong-think They knew the memetic potential and that's why they went after it being acceptable here cnn.com/2016/01/22/politics/donald-trump-retweet-white-genocide/ and other places.

They can keep that "alt-right" forced meme bullshit. Alt means not mainstream (abnormal) or homosexual but "white genocide" is a good battle to choose. It's a completely helpless cultural dynamic if they make it socially toxic to talk about them trying to fucking erase us from humankind.

It can't just be badasses like Steve King sticking up for us. Soccer moms should be able to say it in church with no one even rolling their eyes.

fuucck unbroken link.

Can you unlock your twatter with a number from one of these sites?
receive-sms-online.info

I unlocked it a while ago, just amused me that some Twitter mod saw my posts and thought he'd try to log me out somehow.

Hahhahaha, Amazon already locked down reviews after so many 1 stars. Anons, make sure to leave something reminiscent of an actual review so Amazon doesn't have an excuse to self-censor (((even though we know it wouldn't be a coincidence))).
Examples:
"Ciccariello's analysis of the present Venezuelan government lacks any real meaningful context to both historical and contemporary events. I truly pity the undergraduates forced to read this gibberish as part of his curriculum at Drexel university."
Adding things like "undergraduates" and "Drexel" helps shift the focus from just this one man onto the (((department))) that supports him. They are as much a target as he is.

If they want to hide the term they should have told the shabbos goyim. This hipster brewery wants to give us free advertising.

This one made me laugh

But seriously, leave genuine-seeming reviews. We need to bury this piece of Hebrew shit.

they consider anyone not brown to be white user. Same with all south American countrys. If you are a quarter German and three quarters native blood it really doesn't count

Friendly reminder.

archive.fo/rIjBE

Go fuck yourself and your politically correct chart

For every dumbass minority mocking white genocide, there are 10 white people shaking their heads in disgust. This has worked perfectly for us in 2016. These twitter dumbasses are our useful idiots now..

checked

and here is a tweet from October. The women I believe is from the opposition party.

I didn't make the list, unbunch your panties and change it if it bothers you.

all I wanted for christmas was a holocaust

And for my birthday, and for my anniversaries, and for my national holidays.
A holocaust a day keeps the hooknose away.

really makes you think

lol fucking slane

Glad you got banned FBI kike.

right back at ya

If everyone here kills one jew or zionist.
The world will be at peace.

Target the richest, target the ones in the highest positions.

This message has been sponsored by The Bank of England.

If by support, you mean get him away from his current collegiate environment and to someplace where he get help for his sick criminality, then that would be worthy. Is that what it is, user.?

You should put up posters (in a manner that is perfectly legal.)

He has since protected all of his tweets. Maybe someone knows a workaround.

hi fbi

Or we could keep shitposting until we get paid to do it. I mean, in one year of concentrated shitposting, we've forced Fox Jews to at least pay lip service to white issues. You can name the Jew to cuckservatives nowadays. We're at most a few years from widespread public support.

I say we only take it to that level if there's a real risk of another brother war. If you're getting drafted to fight Russia anyway, there's no reason not to kill a few kikes and spend the war in jail instead.

is this comic where "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!" came from?

Yes.

Meme it.

(checked)
Nice images. Very nice to have (((their))) own admission of it.

Yep.

anti whites are wishing for white genocide

Where's that pastebin of scientific study/testing on IQ levels within racial barriers?

says he's not sorry for white genocide tweet
newser
.com/story/235995/drexel-prof-white-genocide-tweet-was-satire.html

since libs claim white genocide isn't a thing, then surely they won't have any problems with #BlackGenocide?

I got a week ban for posting this fucks full name on Holla Forums yesterday

was he part of ctr or what?

Holy shit how cuckchan has fallen

Over 81,000 tweets

lel

I love this timeline so much.

This is old news, user. You can't post 'Ben Fischbein' there either.

What a great way to end 2016!

Whoever is Bluebird123 on the Fox comments, these are repubs not liberals, triggering them doesn't work, you have to use arguments.

t. JShowy

Do these retards think they'll be spared or something? The cognitive dissonance here is incredible.

I would bet anything a jew owns or runs huffingtonpost

Holocaust was not real but it should've been

they'll just get killed last, unless they racemix so they'll go away eventually. But these people don't care about that, all they care about is being accepted by their pathetic and 'vibrant' group of friends.

That same herd mentality can be used against them. Shame them into looking like traitors. Combine that with the fact that most of them are pacifists and don't own weapons.

everytime

They started panic buying after the election, actually. inb4 mass betamale uprising.

whut

I think we all know what will happen if they actually try to shoot a gun.

I'll be glad to cast all my wizardly spells on the numales.

95,000 already

These people are clinically insane, user.

One common theme is that it's the whites that have done bad things and everyone else is the true victim.

We should counter the idea that only whites commit the sin of war and war crimes.

All races have engaged in many wars.
All land is stolen land.
In war, the defeated people are often exterminated and/or impoverished.
All countries are the result of smaller territories being conquered.
Did the all the white settlers in the US consent to have their land become US territory?
You don't see hundreds of thousands of small territories operating on their own independent law all across the world, almost never allowed.
War crimes, slavery, slaughtering civilians, and worse used to be standard world wide procedure for everyone.

Recently non-whites have had a hard time committing war or war crimes because they know that white people are watching and ready to take action. See the Gulf War in 1990-1991. Iraq invades Kuwait. US wipes out invading army. What we don't see are all the non whites who have declined war or war crimes because they are afraid of the white people.

Crusades vs Muslim conquest in Europe, I have seen that map, but it would be nice to have some chronological order. How much of the Muslim world is the result of conquest?

Although there are lessons to learn from places like Haiti, it can be a misleading for people who encounter the phrase white genocide for the first time, since it paints a picture of white people trespassing on black territory, when our best arguments involve white territory.

Apparently it was (((satire)))

archive.is/ir9dk

All of it

After going through the thread and doing my own googling I can't find anything directly linking this guy to being a jew.. I just had to explain to my dad that (((Maher))) isn't italian… he's bluepilled but kinda open? He still wasn't believing me because the (((news))) never mentioned his faith… Does someone here have something directly pointing to George being jewish? Thanks in advance.

This is what they're pushing. Just counter with the haiti tweet wherein he explicitly states that the white genocide he wants is the type that occurred in Haiti. He's deleted the tweet and protected his account which shows some self-awareness that he went too far. Multiple fracture points, get to subverting user.

he took ciccariello from his wife

but was this maher guy part of ctr? He doesnt pop up on any of the lists yet somehow his name was on the autoban list already

Friendly reminder that Muslims raped, murdered, castrated and enslaved hundreds of millions of whites, and the Crusades were a retaliatory action to 700 years of oppression. The real kind, not the SJW kind.

Vid related, well worth a half hour of your time.

Hmm.

Guessing he was added immediately by some kike mod as soon as backlash happened.

Also if an user could find an example of (((leftists))) condemning racist jokes that could be a good pic about their hypocrisy

On point.

Holla Forumss INGENIOUS response to the ebil nazis

I heard the theory that society has been 10x'd by the presence of the internet. Meaning that we are now moving at ten times the speed as we did before the internet came into use. If changes come about because of the movement of information as it spreads across a population than this could make sense.

So what I am trying to get at is, if it took 700 years before the crusades pre internet, and the internet 10x'd us, then now it should only take 70 years for a crusade to start up.

When did the clock start guys?

9/11 if not 79

Link to the theory or did you just pull it out of your ass? I'd imagine the more individuals connected to the internet, the greater the speed of cultural replication and so on. Maybe we're even closer than we think.

Cuck fear detected.

Important question is, is he afraid of the redpills being posted, or the idea of whites being genocided?

sounds to me like we should try to redpill him.

Their memes are the most painful things ever read

Harambe chimes in.

Can't find whatever it was that I read that put that thought into my head. Maybe it's an amalgamation of a few ideas - namely the Kardashev scale of civilizations, and the 10x solution meme that comes out of silicon valley.

Drexel was on the plate for me a couple years ago, decided with a penn state satellite campus..

Kek its not even 2017 yet goy.

We need to get "The Soviets Were Jews" trending

Nigger proclaims he will impregnate white women to help with the genocide.

Wow, he really convinced me. No I'm a #CuckMissle

I thought that was a goon thing. I guess it was mexican communists all along.

I got banned for posting that article as "banned text"

Anyways, which one of you is Finn in the comments?

Many think Christians warm up the oven to cook turkey on Christmas, but really we're preheating the ovens to genocide the jews for their crimes against our people.

(get the joke? it's billiant satire)

who are the goons, again? it seems like everyone uses this term in a different way, so i can't get ahold of it. i thought i used to know a year ago, but now…

Let me tell you about the goons…

They're trying to trigger you

please do. someone told me about it a little while ago.. like they started on SA and something something… I know I'm going to get called newfag, but I'm really not. perhaps until just the last couple years I was sort of a casualfag - I used to be a bit of a Chad tbh, so I just checked Holla Forums (or /new/) for news and fucked off on Holla Forums while drunk/high

Basically they were just a bunch of faggots on SomethingAwful who became SJWs. Also they took over some space RPG and used it as a front for pizza and money laundering, and one of them died in Benghazi.

Liberal cuckolds who pretend to be ironic apathetic nihilists but in reality care about everything from Donald Trump to what strangers on the internet think about them.
They look like pic related.

Things that trigger them include:
Sam Hyde
Anime
Not being in on the joke

These idiots have no idea what they're doing by making white genocide literally mean diversity. We couldn't have done this better ourselves.

military sjws, wtf?

i assume you mean cheese pizza? where were they getting the money from that they laundered?

oh, hence the Discordian connection… but they're actually whiny faggots, I assume bc they think everyone is going to try to come oppress them, and that will force them to actually do something other than sit on their ass and be fashionably "nihilistic"

jesus, disgusting… so how did they get the name "goon"?

Where do they reside now? are a bunch of them freech?

i can barely keep up with this internet culture drama. you younguns make my head spin some times, no offense.

some OC for your time

No, if the university would fire him they would say so in an official response. Likely this guy is getting repercusions though for making this thing blow up in media. They will try to shrug this whole thing under the rug.

If the research he does and what he teaches is hard to replace he won't get fired, but if it isn't he likely will.

also I thought SA were le ebul rayciss. how did they become whiny SJWs?

It is their life's calling. In the Haiti massacre, even those whites who sided with the blacks and mulattos were killed in the end. They know exactly what they are calling for. They want shitskins to rise up and kill all whites including themselves.

it's a really long story but basically the Admin of the site stopped caring about it and put some nasty bitter cat ladys in charge of moderation and it created an environment were what we know today as SJW's were born

have you seen what he does? if this is true, then he's getting fired

oh, so that's why that place went to shit… you know, i might be dating myself, but I've never had an account on any forum whatsoever, so I never get into any of this drama. i don't even have a faceberg anymore

Ask under the hashtag if there SHOULD be white genocide. "What did whites ever do to deserve this?" Watch liberals try to explain that you're paranoid and "it's not a thing" while advocating that it should happen in real time.

Even the normieist normie can understand they're ease-dropping on the sane person trying to figure out how that works talking to a fucking nut talking out of two sides of their mouth while screaming about nazis.

Multiculturalism is genocide,

ive been redpilling the white genocide hashtag for 5 hours today. hope you guise are too

Egads, I think this user is correct!

they made a statement yesterday when only 'fake' news sites were posting about it

now its on mainstream news sites

I agree with you but arent the native north americans and actual remnants of the south american empires the smallest minorities then whites?

Look at this guy, tweeting about it from a completely unrelated twitter.

What did she mean by this?

I wonder what his rabbi told him.

jews speak in mysterious ways

Witness those crazy 8's. fiction dispelled with.

The university administrators are merely pandering to their radicals in what basically amounts to a truce. they are sending them out into society at large, so that they wont turn their ire on the University's endowments or sports programs

The U.K.'s Daily Mail picked it up, so it's officially an international scandal. This sick professor is a real embarrassment. Anti-whites gotta go!

That she's so desperate for another human to unload their cumplums into her jewey goochute that she'll use any hashtag available to remind everyone she's available.

If you look like that you shouldn't be talking tough.

Needs a brainstem labelled 'Trigger'

And in less than 5 mins this stopped trending.

Was trending number 2…and now it's gone.

its censorship!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg didnt they know it was satire???!?!?!??!?!

They're tampering with their own algorithms, I'm sure of it, user.

that was "censure" not censor, dum dum. whatever else slate is, at least they're highly literate. read a book, nigger.

/admonishment

Yes but their race no longer exists. They even admit they are impure and will eventually cease to exist fairly soon. However their dna and genes were assimilated into the American whites, so we will all eventually be one with the spirit mother.

t. Cherokee in veins.
Funny but also kind of sad, I would be of pure Aryan blood otherwise, but I am willing to take in a small amount of another warrior races' blood if it means fighting for the Aryan Imperium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maher
??

There's about 1 million pure native americans left. If they all banded together and bred among themselves they'd survive, but it'd take a miracle to achieve that kind of unity, with the state they're in.

I should also mention the fact that I'm like 1/16th native. The other 15/16ths is Norse.

t. Pole

Yeah but they're all too busy injecting marijuanas, jewing the kikes out of white mans money to sell more of their land and to build more casinos, and drinking listerine. They would be prettey effective at Jewing the kikes tbh.

Can confirm I've just got banned for this too. The whole Professor White Genocide thing has been shut down on Cuckchan. Only threads over there now are traps, circumscision, racemixing, MGTOW, white-women hate etc.

Shit tier ancestors user.

I'm over it. The Cheroke genes are recessive anyway, other than slightly high cheeck bones. But I am still blonde/blue eyes with extremely white skin.

Plus it's proven that you can breed out impurities with selecting the right mate/genes. So what ever. I'll continue to get gains while you faggots claiming to be hwhite will continue this circlejerk.

More kike blood for me I guess. I'll see you in the 4th reich you glorious faggots.

I'm enlisting once Trump takes office

>the other half is mexican

My mom fucked up.

Brown haired green eyed germanic with some cherokee and irish here

It's so unfair. I'm white but when I think of how fucking miserable I would be if I wasn't, it's like going to a really dark place. Bad enough you have birth defects but in a way, being non-white is like the same thing.

I almost start to believe non-white genocide is a good thing because it would spare future peoples from being non-white.

Don't shop at the car dealerships near the bases. Ever. Ever.
Don't pick up chicks at the bars near the bases. Ever. Ever.
Don't have kids with/marry another servicemember. Ever. Ever.
Don't spend your boot camp money on a new car, you fucking retard, get a house/apartment instead. One you can afford. When you're stationed away from the property, rent it out. Preferably property near or in your hometown so your family can watch it for you.

Truth comes out, she actually thinks whites don't deserve a country.

Lad it's ok we're just yanking your chain.

That sucks mate. Reminds me of this mulatto I knew in highschool, she was half nigger and half Lithuanian. It hurt my soul.

I hate to agree with liberals on anything, but considering how many invasions, migrations, etc have happened over the course of history, none of us are 100% anything. Don't hate yourself.

White Privilege = Jewish Global Conspiracy
White People are Racist = Jews hate Goyim
White Genocide isnt Real = The Holocaust never Happened

#FireMaher

Of course, that doesn't mean I want my particular shade of melanin to vanish and become tar black, so fuck multiculturalism.

why are you listing things that never happened?

fug, meant to say Holocaust

Thanks for the advice.
The bars do sound tempting, but I'm very well restrained. Muh dik is starting to get to me though Thankfully I'm already talking up a qt3.14, unless she turns out to be a kikess in disguise.

I know… I just want to shitpost with you goys.

I don't, I will gladly accept this cursed blood. I will use it to better myself and my ancestral race. Seeing as how my Cherokee blood is from my mothers side, it is very, very, very diluted. Maybe I'll find solace in the fact that the Cherokee were indeed a warior race and will make me stronger in the coming battle, who knows.

Plus with whites in power again, gene splicing and eugenics will happen anyway, no more impurities.

Do you know what a dependa is, user?

I made these way back but they are still good

where have you been user? Everything worthwhile that has come out of that shithole was stolen from us, even the name is a dead giveaway all they did is add lefty to it.

God curse these faggots

Chekd

Oh thank god it only appeared to support white genocide.

Keep pushing, get this faggot fired.

Well if blatantly typing out "I want a white genocide" is only something that appears to support it, than I shouldn't get fired for publicly saying that I want all non-whites in my country genocided. The hypocrisy here is insane. Can you even fucking imagine the shitshow that would go down if the latter was said? Anyone, especially a professor would be lampooned.

You mean like pic related?

Leftists won't fall for that anymore, the right side is clearly german twatter. Will that work on US twatter?

Yeah if he wrote any other group genocide his ass would already be shit canned. If he wrote jewish genocide the ADL would get him fired, ruin any business dealings and force him to make a public apology on national TV.

Hi James

As an actual warrior who could eat your soul, you are a faggot and should an hero. If you knew the first fucking thing about combat, you would know that you always fortify your position.

Wow the A team is on vacation today.

You sound hot BB, email me anytime.

Oh, I'm hot alright. 4u

change.org/p/drexel-university-10000-signatures-to-denounce-george-ciccariello-maher

make sure you email all of his bosses

Only 9,936 more to go.

Good job Brian, I'll be sure to shoot them an email as well.

nigga have you SEEN Holla Forums memes?

Here enjoy some autism.

I'm pretty sure the third one is a counterfit supposed to poke fun at Truthseeker

Holla Forums hates TruthSeeker though. If you seriously reply to them that those are their real memes, commies would laugh at you.

Although going to agree, that Holla Forums "pretends to be retarded" a lot those days.

If you go in Holla Forums OC threads the material really isn't much better. Especially the satire, actually the satire might be worse.

They think those are good?

like 4srsly?

Wait seriously they hate him? kek Holla Forums has been a god send lately

could be, at this point I don't know

8ch.net/tv/res/580808.html
Seriously shit has been fun

They believe TruthSeeker is Holla Forums false flagger.

lel

I am surprised that nobody use the "Sinicization of Tibet" has a reference to what is happening to white people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet

Pretty good to redpill.

I could see it, whoever it is either Sonichu tier autistic or Holla Forums, Holla Forums has been kek central thanks to him. Sorry still looking for left memes, I saved a lot of them so enjoy some kangz while I find it

so thats where this shit is from! i have been seeing this garbage smeared all across the site form Holla Forums to Holla Forums to even sub 50 boards but Holla Forums especially has been flooded with these faggots

>>>Holla Forums748774
>>>Holla Forums748410

fuck this gave me goosebumps. music bgm is really fitting

kek

Nigga it's some autistic Sonichu Holla Forums trying to peddle his wears go here:

My sides just passed Voyager.

Also just because I'm autistic:
Yasuke - Literal only "sauce" for this supposed AFRIKAANZ were from the 90s+ and were all based on assumptions "Well they called him the Black Samurai" whilst every portrait depicted him as AINU not fucking BATU-AFRIKAANZ

Hannibal, fair enough but throw Zulu in there too son.

The others are either misunderstandings of art or recolours. Much like DeviantArt is to Sonic, the nigger is to the white man.

I'm open to disproving he wasn't, I'd be happy if he wasn't tbh. I mean I am on this fucking board

Topkek m8

Well, really no account exists today of his physical appearance, we have no skeleton either. But we know that his name (Barcid) is a Phonetician aristocratic name. Which, if correct would not make him black. Accounts put him as being born in Lebanon, which at the time was a shitton more whiter than it is today, and if he wasn't white, he was arabic. Lebanon had little to no Africanization at this time. So, it's incredibly likely he was Semitic.

Tl;dr, he was probably a semite.

It explains why I love spaghetti.

Funny how we genocided all of those races yet they are still here. Hmmmmm….

Muslim isn't a race.

Okay I'll agree with that. Maybe I'll add him to the list of "Unknown whether to gas or not" with Sargon, Gilgamesh and all that.

Also wut, I WANT a nation for Africans, I just want them to fuck off from OUR land. When I play Age of Mythology I don't tell the filthy Egyptian players to come build in my town.

Because I'm not the gay man!

Now I don't believe this, but get ready cause this is what I heard on Christmas when I said this:

"Yeah but most Muslims are brown, so it is obviously bias against arabs"

Most muslims are brown because only niggers and sandniggers are dumb enough as a group to join a death cult that demands you suicide yourself for imaginary virgins.

Yeah, the niggers can have all of Africa (except Occupied Rhodesia and the SAR), and then we'll come back in 20 years when they've all prospered and managed to develop a civilization more advanced than ours by killing eachother and starving to death.

Haha, he's already dead so gassing will do him no good. You shouldn't really hold him in too much contempt, he was one of the greatest military minds of antiquity, and as an enemy of our people he tested our grit. He should be respected as a warrior and a challenger to the great white race which ultimately triumphed over him. (Of course by the great Scipio Africanus.)

Life would be boring if we didn't have any equal forces against us. Imagine Reinhardt without Yang Wenli.
Also, I fucked up on what I said. He wasn't born in Lebanon, he was born in Tunis. But being part of the aristocracy it's likely his family had stayed relatively pure of breed up until that point.

I actually said something similiar,
Told her "Because of lack of education within those areas and suppression of opposing views of COURSE they fucking are"

Was met with "But those areas are better than here"

"Then why do they want to come here?"

"LOL WHO WANTS TO TALK POLITICS ANYWAY JEEZ LETS JUST PLAY THIS GAME LOL FUCK, WHO CARES????"

I love Christmas

Agreed. Let them nig out and see WHY they need us or who knows, maybe they really ARE kangz. The funny thing is though is I hope they succeed, I want a rival just like we have with nips. I like rivalry.

Time Machine son, I've got plans!
Oh I don't in the slightest, I love hannibal, hell I love a fuck ton of none white leaders who actually proved their mirth. Zhuge Liang, Temujin, Ramassus II, Ozymandius, The Greeks I Kid the list goes on

As I said, there's nothing with another race doing something good. I just wish they'd leave me the fuck alone.

"Yeah, well, most people who like Tyler Perry movies are black, so it [disliking Tyler Perry movies] is obviously bias against blacks"

you propably never tried burning them alive user, but with kek help you will

I have a fat libtard (kind of) friend (that was triggered by my support of Trump and has spoken to me even less so Trump has won).

He's seriously told me before that white people need to either die out or vastly diminish, can't remember which.

He drinks the koolaid hard and was a shillcuck.

Good riddance.

Eh, such is the tide of history. Nature is unrelenting, although the circumstances that lead to our disarmament are incredibly underhanded and unfair. I guess the only way you can defeat a great warrior is to not do so at all right? Just stab him in his achilles heel and be done with it. Soon enough when our race opens their eyes it will be bigger and better than ever before. Look at the circumstances that lead to Hitler rising to power. The Weirmar Republic which destroyed the economy, misgivings about WW! and so on. Just think of how spectacularly awesome our next rising will be? We are literally being genocided, oppressed, and abused at every turn. It will be a fucking MASSACRE. The pendulum will swing back harder than ever before.

since*

I see it a bit like RTS end game in AoE or AoM.
It's that point where everybody has their huge as fuck base and there is literally 0 gold, 0 wood, 0 stone etc on the map. So what do you do?

Well you let the french player chill near your shitty second settlement what harm will they do? Nobody wants to attack because of how far you've all come so you just allow things to happen.

Then what's this?

The Indian Player who you've not only given safe passage to but resources to is attacking the shit out of an ally. Well it aint you.

OH SHIT IT IS YOU.

And then you lose.

but I don't because I go full Israel, WALLS WALLS WALLS DON'T TOUCH ME ANYBODY ELSE

Pick one and only one.

Hint; He wants you dead, you fucking moron. Stop talking to him.

I give you 100% he's either jewish or have jewish blood in him. I had such "friend" before too. Found out he was jewish shill who was promoting racemixing and fucking trannies.

The last time non-whites tried to get into our little intercontinental bar brawl 140+ thousand fucking people died in a flash, and then some more a few days later, since japs not bombed is nuke development wasted, not even counting the whole generation of god damn mutants after that. We're in for a happening the likes of which have never been seen before.

This. Even Steve Rogers was wary of Tony Stark. Don't be a fag.

In vidya terms, in a game like Vic 2 you can suppress a political party all you want. Block them at every juncture, and take every measure to contain their growth. But all that is going to do is seed resentment, and inflame the situation more. It will actually make it worse, next thing you know you have a huge communist rebellion on your hands. So, ironically the best thing to do is nothing at all. Just support fascism if that's what you're after. Or, if you want to be cheeky, do the same thing to Fascists to make them get into power faster.

One game that I've really loved is Diplomacy (With mods), It's been fun. I just finished my masters in economics…ah fuck real quick greentext of why it's great to have a masters in econ.

(keep in mind I'm an aussie)

I love my degree.

Anyway back on topic. I'm finding that Games are actual the fatal flaw for SJWs. They chose a group of people who spend their time developping economic,social and of course military strategies and what? Expect complacency and agreement to their rhetoric?

I know to never debate a jew on the Talmud because they debate the talmud since 6 but how do they not get they shouldn't fuck with autists who spend their time debating morality of hypotheticals literally every day (Zombie Apoc, Warhammer "who is right threads" it's the Lizardmen by the way, etc etc)

Also enjoy, made this for a Holla Forums thread: vocaroo.com/i/s06plHEADvGq

Deserves dubs

You will die of cancer tomorrow.

III. CODE OF CONDUCT; Standard 1.4. Will you follow your own policies and student handbook? @DrexelUniv Professors are part of the community

twitter.com/ambitjournal/status/813584999157006338

Y'know…a good raid would be posting
>>>/truthseeker/ memes on cuckchan's Holla Forums, Holla Forums and all that.

Is it me or does he look like a hipster Flanders?

Ah, this cuck stopped by to educate is about post-colonial feminisms.

good propaganda is simple and true

How much to make another?

This is the equivelant of me saying "Post4chan Memes" aka: Nothing.

Reminder Holla Forums's mascot got cucked by Holla Forums

It's chilling.
youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

Here's a webm of it.

Lurk more

Holla Forums can't stop losing

Same, that faggot is using a block list

Did the professor get fired yet?

Under rated post. Throw their own book at them.
That or bring them a lawsuit.

kek, I wasn't sure that "white genocide" was a good term, but it stirs so much buttrange from lefties that they can't leave it alone and then things like this happens.

Nice user.

Those dubs Kek approves

It gets them so mad because it's spot on. This is what these people actually want.

I love how the non-whites aren't even hiding their glee at the thought of us disappearing.

Only city that has what you can call "white" is Buenos Aires and maybe some of the southern territories if you ignore all the kikes settling there. Country is a diverse shithole.

Every time we confirm our presence in a real way we get hit. Hilariously, they wait for actual flare ups without realizing we seep over consistently.

How long before he goes full Amazing Autist and shoves fruit up his butthole?

looks like feminism& cult. marxism will wipe out the other races as well.

ADfags truly are the worst

Holy fuck, these tweets.

So by this logic, the genocide is our own doing, because we classify blacks etc. as non-white.

Next:

Really? So firstly, this person thinks we are threatening them with power by calling out white genocide. She says it's actually coming for a place of fear. So she admits that we have something to fear.

This is straight up fucking disturbing.

you must be a newfag

What a disgusting faggot. It's cucks like this who ruined the beard.

Holy shit, professor is trying to say it is satire.

archive.fo/E9bwo

Where have you been this entire thread, faggot?

kek

Look at this! This one is starting to see the writing on the wall!

oh shit they're learning

Best part about leftists was how tone deaf they've been lately so that's why we got Trump. If they start learning that nobody likes their stupid bullshit and thinks they're retards, and they try to rebrand themselves they might actually have a come back.

To be fair, Stalin probably didn't kill so many people. That doesn't mean he wasn't a terrible mass murderer who allowed Jews to run amok and kill countless people.

Look how on his (((book))) he has put a black man ruling over white men.

Is this kike some kind of giga-cuck?

Also, idea before I go to bed;

IMO a good strategy is to take the opposing narrative and exaggerate it until the point of alienation. For example: "All whites should pay for slavery, whites need to step back so non-whites and immigrants can get better lives, non-whites and immigrants should be preferred in jobs and public administration and so on". Attack their existence. Racial and national identity is built when you are under attack, not when everything is going swimmingly. Racial and national identity is at the core of being a human and one of the last things we can fall back when everything else fails. Don't beleive me? Look how groups are formed in prison. Do inmates stick to other inmates from the same city, age group, religion, sexual preference etc.? No, they stick to THEIR PEOPLE, their race, their blood, their culture. Because in the end, that is still the strongest bond. We need to exaggerate globalists agenda to a point where people scream ""Enough!".

Stalin would have at least massacred the degenerates that worship him in the CURRENT YEAR

It's hilarious seeing so many transnigger otherkin worship him when he would have had them Gulag'd

When I say 'Take the opposing narrative and exaggerate it', I mean make anti-white posters and post them all over white liberal(and rural) neighborhoods/areas.

The spirit of kek is compelling me but could we do this. Deviant art recolours Sonic to be "X colour" to represent them, niggers do the same. It's be so east and slogans are so simple:

"WE ARE NOT A RECOLOUR"
"MAKE YOUR OWN, DON't COPY" etc

Hell years of rhetoric from Deviant Art work too

Continued.

Yes, the great mass of people will surely swarm to the cause of those pretentious ((("intellectuals"))) who have locked themselves up in the highest floors of their ivory tower.
Are we even fighting an enemy or are we just laughing from the sidelines as they bury themselves alive?

Holy fuckkk, the guy on the right, he has fucking vitiligo! I think this is to push the concept that whites are nothing more than blacks with albinism. I've seen anti-white racist memes on cuckchan before that try to convince whites they aren't a race by showing pics of East-Indians with albinism.

Holla Forums are retarded.

They also believe in living in unsafe fire conditions and communism.

Is this guy a Jew you reckon?

Well yeah. Do I respect my enemies? yee.
Do I openly display that? No. Jew.

God dammit why must this meme be so fucking accurate?

Once ISIS is removed, there will be an international push for an independent Kurdistan.
Why would some libertarian spic faggot care about Kurdish independence?

Worse, he's just a gamergoy.

So because some whites want to genocide their race that means it's moral and all should accept? The disconnect here is that this poointheloo thinks jews are white, and that the only reason we don't think they are is because we're big meanies.
I sense some resentment here. Did this shitskin have some traumatic event where he thought he could be white and reality smacked him in the face when a white said he wasnt? Perhaps emo bands were involved somehow.

Bowtie Negro demands white genocide for great justice!

I hate when niggers try to look like intellectuals.

Same school in 1950 and then in 2014.
How does this make you feel, Holla Forums?

Also notice that each class requires 7 staff now, due to lack of discipline and variety of languages being spoken.

There's a kernel of truth there. They "study the world" from their sterile and controlled environments, so come to intellectualize subhuman behaviors and try to explain them away by projecting their own consciousness onto them and inventing reasons they would behave like apes- "they must be living under constant soul crush oppression to strike out like this, because that's what would make me strike out like that." Sure, studying the world can make you a Liberal, actually experiencing it typically makes you Right wing, unless you are completely insane/brainwashed to perfection like those foreign aid workers that get gang raped by niggers and still blame whitey.

sad, disappointed

I don't think he has tenure.

lololololol

We live in privileged times user.
It is a rare and brief epoch which sees a society destroy itself from within through means like this, while cheering it.
Invasion is different, the people resist, they can see that it is wrong. But collective suicide through race-mixing and ethnic displacement is not resisted by the Brits, it is cheered. Those people Holla Forums wishes to "save" would be the first to see us hang.
After the dust has settled a thousand years or more will pass before a society in such disarray is again glimpsed.
Revel in your time.

whats the back story on this? Why is she attacking that white kid?

haha nice

This crew walks by slaps your gfs ass: "huuuwhitu piguuu"

What do?

And we're only getting started.

This keeps showing up in the feed too.

Not only is this Absolutely Harambe, does the negro not look like he's 35 and the girl like she's 14?

Those are all mutts. Coal burner mom's. Tyrone nutted and left, they never knew their father. Just saw a long line of guys enter the front door and proceed to their mother's bedroom for the first fifteen years of their life.

On Fagbook you can find a few am sure. Special Snowflake syndrome with those dummies.

Anyway, report those Twitter's and see if anything comes of it.

Niiiiiiice.

ht tp://www.thetrollhouse.net/

I found this quasi-redpilled message board in the feed. What the fuck. I'm going to make an account and start redpilling.

truth dubs

just saw them mention the Drexel white genocide tweet on Fox News lmao.

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg89gQLhw-4

This guy:

Someone want to redpill him on the kikes? kek

How new are you?

Reply to it and point that out, maybe use some puppet accounts to add volume to that idea as well. Good way to come at them from an angle they don't expect. It is indeed a very strange picture. How is the girl that tiny? The nigger is fully bent to a knee and is still somehow taller.

All races need to claim that "demographic security" or "ethnic sovereignty" is a human right.

Because while some want to mix, it creates issues for those that don't in all races.

Leftists don't get it - they are the doublethink/groupthink bigots, not us.
Ours is totally rational, theirs needs indoctrination.

Someone post angry_saxon.bmp.xif.png

No fucking shit. After seeing the crap in South africa of course white people fear it.
All races fear genocide. It's instinct.

The 60mil # is an (((intentionally))) low estimate. It's closer to 1b than it is to 0. Communism as a whole is well over 1b that includes socialism.

Wait a minute, this person has a white sounding twitter handle…

More-so white ethnic than white, same as the professor at the centre of this scandal.

Ref.: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic

Making it expensive for middle class to have kids, while having the State pay for poor people to have kids through welfare - falls into Article 2, "d" of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (UN - General Assembly Resolution 260, 9 December 1948):

Which is furthered by replacement migration, which is a UN officially endorsed policy for Europe for example:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

treaties.un.org/doc/publication/unts/volume 78/volume-78-i-1021-english.pdf

The Black movement already claimed that the United States committed genocidal acts against blacks in the US after 1945 with how it treats that community.

press.anu.edu.au/node/1235/download

I don't see how whites can't make a case against white genocide if there is such precedent, and if there is clearly a hardship being faced to have kids in that populace and a policy for substitution by migration.

Just to make it clear: it makes for a case against white genocide if it's a known fact that the middle class is constituted of mostly whites and is the vast majority of the population in the country.

Glad that I could help.

You forget that this may increase the average intelligence of white people.

And they'll all be red pilled.
So they'll begin to fight back the jews.

Jews can't win either way :^)

Not if you destroy the original alternative nation movement and convert it :^)

archive.is/UpN2G

The anti-white professor is dropping red-pills himself as he tries to get away from the accusation. He knows his job is on the line as he has already been in trouble even as recently as last year for tweeting things like calling for dead officers, though he said he was "hacked", as the College Fix has reported.

There are not 1 billion Whites, are there?

Why do they think Trump is a dictator?
It's like lefties have no idea what authoritarianism is.

not to mention the audacity of that nigger taking all the guns.

Drexel is actually being called out as supporting the alt-right. The whole story is kind of confusing. The man was clearly pandering to a misled niche crowd, yet everyone needs an opinion about it. I'm not saying the guy shouldn't be fired, but if anything I've posted on the internet surfaced and become the object of public scrutiny, I would call it a smear campaign too. Yet another media story gone viral because of 1 person's tweet. It's not like there is actual discussion about anything going on, it's just two sides arguing at each other. They'll argue for a couple days until the next topic comes along, thanks to the mass media engine constantly pumping out "yellow journalism" garbage so people will click on their websites and give them money through their advertising.

It depends.
Like if you work for a homeless charity and tweet you want all the poor dead you should lose your fucking job.
Working in education while wanting a good percentage of your students dead is the same thing. You should rightfully be attacked and lose your position.

I agree with that.

Drexel Professor's Christmas Hate Tweet

You also can't tell people to go "back to reddit" or your post will be considered SPAM. I discovered that yesterday, still visit /fit/ on cuckchan sometimes because it's dead as hell here.

lol faggot
But really, our /fit/ would be less dead if you actually posted to it. You'd be amazed how much of a difference one active poster can make.

It's really not. Vid related.

Look who just chimed in

More like a future kike simulator honestly.
Last I heard multiple other player corps in the game got together and kicked their shit in so hard they don't even own their own home system any more. I don't think anybody who has associated with goons without being one has any tolerance for them.

Why do blacks always have names like "McKesson" despite having no Celtic backgrounds?

Sam Hyde triggers them?
Why?

He shitposts at them constantly, in demeaning and very verbal ways.
They're all miniature lolcows, he's just farming the eternal salt that pours from their anal annihilation.

Wewuz-ism is a hell of a drug.

WE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING YET.

Vid related

According to Nietzsche, most Germans were actually crypto-Poles.
Interesting to note, Poles are an extremely unruly race,
and the Americans are even more unruly.
The Germans are known to refer to themselves as the "Sleeping Giant",
while Americans can form militias anytime they want.

when is this cartoon from? what year? I want to put it up against the tweet with dates

Feels bad, man.
History's great, though.

Wow this nigger needs a bullet.

If I posted there then there would be one active poster.

I gave that a shot for months if not a year. The situation didn't improve so I don't bother anymore.

Didn't know half of that. Redpill video recommendations?

pagan traditions and legends were left largely intact, they only changed the words and phrasing around to make it Christ-friendly.
Islam (and the Arabs/Turks) on the other hand decimated everything. Persian Zoroastrianism was far superior.

No, that's a heresy known as syncretism. Filtered for off-topic time-wasting.

It's a good thing that Drexel is getting heat from both sides. The anti-whites are saying that the University is violating his free speech and the pro-whites are saying that they're spending money on the employment of a dangerous and criminal personality.

and a practitioner known as constantine

This doesn't look like an apology:

“On Christmas Eve, I sent a satirical tweet about an imaginary concept, ‘white genocide.’ For those who haven’t bothered to do their research, ‘white genocide’ is an idea invented by white supremacists and used to denounce everything from interracial relationships to multicultural policies (and most recently, against a tweet by State Farm Insurance). It is a figment of the racist imagination, it should be mocked, and I’m glad to have mocked it. What I am not glad about is that this satirical tweet became fodder for online white supremacists to systematically harass me and my employer, Drexel University. Beginning with Breitbart.com … and running through the depths of Reddit discussion boards, a coordinated smear campaign was orchestrated to send mass tweets and emails to myself, my employer, and my colleagues. I have received hundreds of death threats.

While Drexel has been nothing but supportive in the past, this statement is worrying. While upholding my right to free expression, the statement refers to my (satirical) tweets as ‘utterly reprehensible.’ What is most unfortunate is that this statement amounts to caving to the truly reprehensible movements and organizations that I was critiquing. On the university level, moreover, this statement — despite a tepid defense of free speech — sends a chilling message and sets a frightening precedent. It exposes untenured and temporary faculty not only to internal disciplinary scrutiny, but equally importantly, it encourages harassment as an effective means to impact university policies.

White supremacy is on the rise, and we must fight it by any means. In that fight, universities will need to choose whether they are on the side of free expression and academic debate, or on the side of the racist mob.”

Read more at business2community.com/us-news/drexel-university-criticizes-professor-george-ciccariello-mahers-white-genocide-tweet-01744172#hyCXidcWD29UQHur.99

Also filtered.

That toon is a brand new reworking of an image originally created about 3 decades ago.

Can we dox these pigs? The professor, the journos covering for him and whoever else does so on Twitter.
Already digging up dirt on some random nigger.

I think that the smarter liberals know that this isn't a hill they should seek to die on. However, the liberal religion necessitates embracing all things which are considered negative by right-wing groups. Homosexuality, transgenderism, pedophilia acceptance, white genocide. The liberal memeplex REQUIRES them to respond to right-wing criticism with, "Oh that thing you were up in arms about is actually awesome." This is their greatest weakness. I have no doubt that you could force liberals to defend the genocide in Haiti. provides ample opportunity.

Pro-whites are not in power, so doxing isn't effective. Rather, the right strategy is samizdat which means in Russian "self-publishing", the way the Soviet Union was brought down. It's on Drexel University to do the right thing and fire the anti-white, but there's no way to force it. It's a good opportunity of course to red-pill white people who are looking up the hashtag on Twitter and reading the papers where it made the headlines, however.

It's strange how the left sells racial diversity as a good thing, and they sell it as an anti-white move. Racial diversity is something to be imposed on whites and white countries. They do not celebrate the invasion of chinese into various African nations, and see it clearly as act of disposession of blacks.

We really should ask the left; diversty is anti-white, how is it in the interests of whites? We should particularly point thois out in shills threads for left-wing parties where they use the talking point "Why aren't you voting for your interest?"

A bunch of fucking cucks, the lot of you. All niggers most be exterminated and Africa reclaimed for the white man.

Why does anybody give a shit about Max Stirner?
He's on the same tier as Last Tuesdayism.

What the fuck is a spook?

Get out of here kid

A Holla Forums meme originated from a literal cuckold.

Been on Holla Forums for years, just saw Stirner a few months ago for the first time. Maybe you should go back to leftycuck where people take the meme seriously.

This is great news. I love that whites in America are waking up. You can practically hear the chants for the day of the rope

my bad, thought the definition of spook was in question, not some retarded meme

Funniest things is that when we posted it on Holla Forums they actually tried to defend cuckoldry.

spook = retarded meme

post it and I'll twat it at him

They're learning, they're adapting.

[spook]
a contemptuous term used to refer to a black person.

the only definition I know of it

spook can also mean covert agent

that tweet doesn't even make sense

Did you guys mean this?

Oh, really? So I didn't imagine that. Because that's what I remember thinking spook meant in the past, until a couple months ago faggots started bringing up this cuck Stirner.

what the fuck is that image even supposed to mean
it's just random text and a random image
is this more of the normalfag "LE DAT BOI" unfunny memes?

We'll need to put out more Rhodesia/South Africa info to counter leftists feigned scorn for white genocide. Also to counter, keep talking about how colonialism was beneficial for third worlders, it triggers them to no end.

They still suffer from anti-right cognitive dissonance.
Holla Forums does vice versa, but it seems much less because it's more on the right path.

Leftypol faggots love him because he lets them dismiss all conceptual thought concerning gross patterns as mere fiction because they don't accurately reflect each individual event or person within the observed pattern.

It's unbelievable faggotry which effectively prevents people from coming to sensible conclusions about anything at all, but then that's the point of leftism.

I think the principal difference is that we have more genuinely intelligent people here where leftypol is full of midwits. Midwits have a tendency not to think probabilistically, ergo their obsession with cuck Stirner and reduction to the indivisible unit.

yes, gimme a sec

done

Actually the most intelligent tend to observe Holla Forums just to make sure they aren't off the right track.
But yes, there are a lot of midwits there.

As best as I can discern… their only tactic so far is derision. By equating nagging with "white genocide", they are in effect trying to make a new meme that programs people to equate the words "white genocide" with an enormous over reaction to "literally nothing".

Oh so that's what it is that drives the left..

TIKKUN
I
K
K
U
N

OLAM
L
A
M

Good.

That explains the death cult. They are always aiming to destroy the sovereignty of things. Eventually they'll aim to destroy the sovereignty of the body.

..did their god trick them?

It's like the concept of balance or ying and yang went over their heads.

This is a real person.

Watch the video more closely, that kid isn't white at all.

Might work if you're autistic, I think i'd cringe a bit if if I agree with the poster's point. Might even switch sides, who knows.

Is it low IQ, hatred, or both?

Neither. Envy and attention whoring.

There is no such thing as white supremacy. This is simply the black man's fear of being genetically inferior.

There's your problem - she's still in the early hominid stage.

Funny bit about Stirner is that he was actually redpilled about jews. Holla Forums likes to forget that and gets asshurt if you mention it.

Modern day youth have no substance in their dialogue. They spew out buzzwords and phrases that have no inherent meaning. They are only concerned about how their likeminded brainless coevals percieve them.

No, Yahweh abandoned them after the destruction of the second temple in 70AD. Coincidentally, that's when the first large scale conversions of non-Semites to Christianity happened.

They just use spook to avoid saying Social Construct, as then they'd have to admit they are SJWs.

Jews love him though.

Who.. the actual fuck IS yahweh then?
An ayylmao?

Or does he have faith in Christians now?

Or did Jesus simply want to destroy the status quo of the time, and sabotaged their society or something?

Jesus was just BTFOing the SJWs of his time.

Jews like anarchism so they promote his work. He disliked jews though.

Depending on your level of secularity. Here it is from most to least.
1. A memeplex that gives them legitimacy. They lost the ability to truly practice their religion (the temple, high priest, divine kings), leaving them with only their philosopher-jurors, the Rabbis.
2. Some sort of physical being (an ayy, higher D entity) that interfered in their history and got tired of their shit.
3. A "legit" god or spiritual entity.

It wasn't Jesus who did it, but the Romans. They got tired of dealing with the Judeans and their constant rabble rousing and nagging, so they functionally killed their religion.

That explains why Judea declined. There was no king to discipline the jurors.

Back when they were polytheistic, Yahweh was their war god. His followers slaughtered everyone who didn't worship him, and he became the "one" god. That's why the Old Testament was filled with shit like the plagues and what not - Yahweh didn't fuck around, and killing or desecrating everything not bowing to him (and his "Chosen") was perfectly acceptable. That practice never left, as you can see.

Then the Romans got tired of their shit, and effectively destroyed their religion. Yahweh has no temples or priests, only rabbis which function as "law interpreters". You can see how this shit could get out of hand.

Unless he speaks from the other side of the orion nebula sun, then no.

You do realize that their meme is only as strong as the size of the "ant nest"

Except the jews don't worship YWHW anymore, they worship the god of the Talmud.

That's they whole reason Jesus got upset with them is because they started to ignore and forget the old ways. (Not to mention the people they genocided tended to practice faggotry, bestiality, child raping, and other forms of degeneracy. Frankly we could follow their example in Africa and the Middle East).

SO. The cuck Professor is defending himself on the story about him. I am pretty sure he is the user Finn in the Disqus comments disqus.com/by/disqus_Y3CUjPfmX9/

philly.com/philly/news/Drexel-officials-Professor-George-Ciccariello-Mahers-White-Genocide-tweet-was-utterly-reprehensible.html?utm_term=whitepower1488&utm_campaign=whitepower1488&utm_content=whitepower1488&utm_medium=whitepower1488&utm_source=whitepower1488

Lol I hope you tweeted that at her

AKA the rabbis.

Wasn't jesus considered a rabbi?

Jesus didn't like the Rabbis, he said to call no man Rabbi.

I guess he was considered either the Messiah or threat to the political establishment at the time.

sauce or gtfo, pretty sure he was called a rabbi by the apostles

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/rabbi.html

>1Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/23.htm

is there a version of this without the hispanic sensationalism?

even if you read the most kike approved version of the bible the errancy, jealousy and other emotional outbursts of god, as well as the incoherency of the book itself is readily apparant to those who can see

it's quite a good history book for ancient times considering, very wide circulation to prevent destruction, containing a large collection of accounts of the same events, there are 2-3 versions of exodus, 4 versions of the gospel, many more in the pre-canonical apocrypha, kinglists, commentary by the witnesses (such as paul's) etc.

if you wanted to try and compile a somewhat if not objective then comprehensive list of works for a historical event it's not a bad effort at all, not bad at all

Luke 7:40
Matthew 23:36
Luke 12:13
thattheworldmayknow.com/rabbi-and-talmidim
Basically Jesus was a liberal rabbi who had no formal education, a backwoods hippie jew.

*All therefore whatsoever HE [moses] bids you to observe, that observe and do

roughly one hour and sixteen minutes in, for the lazy

If I can spare you the indignity of having to read through those articles you can spare me 45 fucking minutes of that video.

You sound like a jew..

Jesus was a rabbi of such knowledge that he realized Rabbi controlled teachings was becoming an issue.

Confirmed jew.

For triggering you? Jesus was a kike, not my problem.
At least you admit it.

biblehub.com/kjv/john/7.htm

According to the story, as told by the Bible, he received no formal education but still somehow knew enough to impress the jews. A secular version of the story would probably be closer to yours.

RIP thread.

its about whites being the majority in america, not the whole world you idiot. of course there are more shitskins than whites, africa is a fucking baby factory

Says the user who tried to deny Jesus as Rabbi, which is accepted by German theologians as one of his essential roles.

Not without the help of white people.

He's so obvious it's not even funny.

the video doesn't change the content of what you are saying, it is changing the context of what you are saying

I wouldn't know, I don't have time for a 45 min. video.

Ok you are clearly a shill.

Report and then filter the satanic commenter, there isn't room for an educational conversation here.

what do you mean?
there are a lot of other videos of him on youtube, but most of them are in italian with no subs i'm afriaid

Rabbi means teacher in Judaism. So he was called "teacher" by the jews. This doesn't mean that he was an actual rabbi as in pic related.

It would be like a HillMissle calling Hillary Clinton the President, It wouldn't mean she was an actual United States President.

then watch 5 minutes of it

read the fucking thread retard, rabbis didn't technically exist back then, but the word was readily used by his disciples because of his knowledge of the torah, he was a kike after all

If I'm going to watch I'd prefer to watch the whole thing, I bookmarked it btw.

You're wrong user. Jesus was a rabbi in the sense that he studied religious texts and made judgements upon the direction the texts lead. He was a Kabbalah user.
He did far better than a lot of rabbis frankly.

More like the difference between "sister" as in nun and "sister" as in your female sibling.

D&C IN PROGRESS
Filter all d&c kikes. This is about an anti-white commie, remember.

just fucking screencap it and tweet the image you retards. and maybe do it in a word processor so people don't know it came from a chan.

A jewish one at that.

Now I tried to reply to an anti-white tweet, but the account had already deleted it. It was trying to blame whites for White Genocide, saying it had to do with birth rates, and completely omitting anything to do with policies of mass third-world immigration followed by conditions leading to "assimilation". The anti-whites are confused and scared… They can't stand having light shined on their sick self-hatred!

Problem is Argentina does have caucassians and white people but thats like 50%. The other 40% is white and latino mix. Theyre like more white than latino. They don't look latino at all like your american latino. But theyre not caucassian or aryan. Their bloodline has been muddied by latino for a long time so they look different

however they are definitely more caucassian than latino and its mostly european immigrants descendants

50% white, 40% mix, 10% latino

well it looked like a low budget history channel documentary at first but I see it's mostly just the talk

have something semi-related
if the sky is clear, we are very close to the equinox, so go outside, see a starfield you have never really understood before

what does atheism has to do with it?
also i have the feeling that you are gonna support an invisible sky kike instead of something like the norse gods

reminds of the two creation thing

basically there is the first creation in genesis 1, and the second creation in genesis 2, we note later that people already exist on the earth for adam and his family to interact with and build cities for

so a more rational interpretation is that the first creation is that of man in general, and the second creation is that of adam the individual, the ur father of his nation

certain interpretations can be made about this but the fact that even the most staunch leftist geneticist cannot argue is that the genes coding for white skin are the most recent of all the genes in the human gene pool

Atheism's inherent individualism means it can not be used to perpetuate a society.

Anti-Christian!

problem?

Hell is forever!

You're referring to a kike's interpretation of the afterlife which I have absolutely no attachment to.

Hell is forever!

Stop is with the religious bickering you massive fucking faggots.

hell is unbiblical

At this point they're just trying to fill up the thread.
Don't reply to them. Just filter.

archive.is/ThSmw
Im just gonna drop this here for the relation between Mordechai and Rothchild

Why are they white on black? So much ink.

Both yids
twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/813760746379157504
twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/813743412994314246

Just reverse the colors and voila.

I will gladly kill this cuck if I ever meet him.

Mind pointing out what is disinfo in these images?

This shit has hit the mainstream, and the religion DNC in this thread is evident e that the kikes are PISSED.

Protip: if you're replying to any of the pro/anti-religion comments in this thread, you're part of the problem

Joiiiin us into the booooog…. We have such pozzings to give you….

Anything that doesn't fit the lefty narrative is a spook.

That's wrong, user, check your dates!

Have you seen any publications coming out against White Genocide, by the way, or are they mostly anti-whites trying to cover up what the professor did, user.?

He also slaughtered subversive jews.

Is there a infograph that show that black fathers are more likely to abandon there family then any other race?

You're in for a wild ride, sonny.

this was cancer on so many levels

Argentina is whiter than the US.

It's like an entire culture of word-learning chat bots conversing only with one another.

The kikes planted a memetic linguistic seed in the original and are observing it spread to the rest and grow, but only within the constraints of the original set of "acceptable" linguistic topics. Anything else–anything of a higher order–is too confusing for the bots to parse and so they never use the words correctly. Like how Cleverbot eventually shows you that it's not actually a person behind the screen.

This is fucking horrifying.

I wager that they'll keep him under some bullshit pretense.

that is slander against best korea

It's as if they're trying to meme it into happening all the time. Every so often they need to cull a huge chunk of the lowest performing number of their population. 6 million have got to go. And all together those pictures give a feeling of "this is a number we've pulled out of our ass", when someone is asked think of a number and it's often the same one they pick every time.

best korea is now ass korea

Anyone got dox on this faggot? If they don't fire him, we'd better be ready.

the problem will soon become "Now that they get the picture, will they care?"
Don't get smug yet. Miles to go before we sleep

>>>/trs/
>>>/trs/

>>>/oven/
>>>/oven/

Too bad, you already hired this absolute twat. No white parents should ever send their kids to your school. We can't let them off of the hook this easily. Tell them that they are not yet forgiven. He needs to be gone now, and I know how hard it is to fire a professor.

Here, let me.

Many radical feminists believe in a paranoid made up concept called "fart rape." This should be mocked so I sent a satirical tweet out that "for black history month I want to fart rape everyone."

It's not my fault nobody looked it up and agreed with me that it's not valid.

This looks like we need to dox this faggot and make him resign.

what the fuck

So I get banned from 4chan/pol/ for commenting on this happening, using scholarly references and civilized word groupings, only to see there is a thread on alien sex on same board. Now I'm stuck here with more FBI agents than you might find in a Hells Angels reunion.

not too long ago I was telling an acquaintance from high school that voting for Trump was in their best racial interest they're White and their reply was "I don't care about about my racial interests, I care about everyone else's." It's all pretty fucking sickening and disappointing.

fucked up the italics because Im a retard.

I think(Or maybe I've just managed to convince myself) that these people think they're being noble. The only way they'll see things as they are is when they find themselves on the wrong end of a gang member's gun.

what did you honestly expect?