What are your goals in the new year?

What are your goals in the new year?

Should this goal be added to the list Holla Forums ?

Is 2030 too early?

Planning on joining the military, but diversity propaganda on their recruitment websites are putting me off.

Unless you're in Special Forces/SOF you are going to be surrounded by the dumbest whites and blacks you've ever met in your life, and they're going to be your bosses. Choose your job carefully.

don't do it man. I get it I truely do but you will be extremely dissappointed. That other user is right. You will see women with no talent or better performance promoted above you because of the fucked up advancement system. I strongly advise against it. I'm getting out and I am so disgusted with today's military. Maybe under trump is will be different but I wouldn't hold my breath.

If you do decide to jion go USMC 0311 or SF. Anything else you will regret.

Don't, for a person of your intellect, you should not even consider wasting your life on something as fleeting as dying for someone else's benefit. Be selfish, improve yourself, and be a righteous man after you succeeded in life. Maybe going to a trades school/ science engineering/professional schools and build up your own business and be successful career-wise.

I'd rather stay a shitposter than become a member of ZOG

I'm gonna get back to sports and martial arts
Also, i plan to leave my country soon and go to some place in central europe.
I like the balkans but there's not much here for people with ambition

I'm planning on becoming an officer in the air force. They pay well and will probably give me TS clearance. My friend is a LCDR in the navy and he just got a job without even interviewing in fort meade solely because he still had an active TS clearance. It's insane job security.

Apply for the Space Command. The Air Force does some incredibly cool things in space and if you have a TS/SCI clearance you might be eligible to work in Satellite Command or whatever other spooky space stuff they're doing.

Plus I want a Holla Forumsack inside the Star Wars/Rods From God management program.

More like kikes to venus.

They seemed eager to recruit for space command but I have an IT degree, not full on STEM like they might want. I got a 98 on their entrance exam and I have a good GPA out of uni so it's possible though. They seem to have trouble getting enough people to move to Wyoming.

1. Exercise every day, no fucking excuses
2. Eat healthier, break Jewish food conditioning.
3. Read from pol book reading list

Finish engineering degree, move into apartment closer to job, pay off student loans, get a new timing belt put on my car, and give my parents a few $1000 checks by the time Thanksgiving 2017 rolls around.

Not being a NEET isn't the worst thing in the world.

Fuck working out though I'll just eat less food if I start gaining weight.

Smart people work, dumb people manage. That's how it works everywhere.

They ruined the retirement system, so don't stay beyond just enough time to get some work exp (go into something that has a commercial counterpart, otherwise have fun working for McDs afterwords).

Protip: Never be first, Never be Last, and NEVER EVER Volunteer.

gonna try to reduce my alcohol consumption. was drinking $300-400 worth of booze a month

1) make aryan babies
2) set concrete goals for local tribal community
3) save money
4) write several pieces of OC on spiritual hygene and neo-tribal structures

Also Mars is the true Aryan ancestral homeland. Sending Kikes to mars is heresy!

Don't do it. Try coast guard. At least then you can help Trump defend the boarders instead of dying for Israel and CIA opium cartels.

1. start exercising
2. quit smoking
3. read more good books
4. get more involved in pro-white things (shitposting and trolling is good but I want action on the front lines)

meant to quote OP here

You’re a fucking retard.

WHITE WORLD WORLDWIDE