They fell for the trump and kek meme

what a bunch of good goys. keep that support for the zog machine named USA up

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/02/23/us/politics/jeb-bush-campaign.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay OP, tell me. Who should I have voted for in your mind?

Answer my question, OP.

D&C thread. Just report and move on.

say please first, faggot

yes yes everything you dont like is DC. meanwhile trump puts kikes from (((((Goldman Sachs ))))) of all into his administration

everything went better than expected

Im glad you mentioned his kike kids breeding more kikes, that created yet another INSANELY rich jewish dinasty. what a savior of the white race he is

Okay, so you've got no alternative? Good to hear.

best choice meme is still going. man this site sucks at least its containment for all the shills and kek meme autists. if any of you thought someone was actually going to become POTUS without being a fucking kike you are retarded

you realize that there is 325 million americans roughly.

These politicians could have EASILY gotten together, and gave each American a million dollars in college education benefits (Trump used 600 million for his campaign, shillary 1.2billion, god knows how much money bernie, jeb, and all the rest got). Instead these politicians talk all this shit about im better and shes worse and blah blah blah..

ya trump was definitely the better candidate, but he has his flaws to clearly….and it's clear that the system is totally broken…. a new form of government must take place before the next corporate guy who does not give a fuck about you runs against another shillary and were all totally fucked forever which we may already be

EIGHT YEARS

you gave yourself away. economic illiteracy/10

you are right op I should have voted for CHillary CHillton

so now that he was a lesser evil, his kikery is forgiven somehow?

He's not a lesser evil. A lot of what he's doing is actually good.

If HRC were elected we would have a civil war within months. With Trump whites will think they are safe for now and won't revolt.
8 years of such "safety" and transformation to Anglo-Brazil is complete.
Worst is better. Better is worst. Trump is better.

Wow thanks OP I want to rape children now

Let me ask you a question user, why didn't any of these politicians get together and give everyone free education/trade school/ health care/ fixed va/ fucking anything…. I mean, maybe we can't fix all the issues, but your telling me that not one could be fixed? Your telling me they all couldn't agree to give up 1/5th of their precious campaign money to fix serious education problems in this country? while the rest of the world is able to do it and laughs at our stupidity?

How is it we never have enough money for any of the shit we actually need but when we need hundreds of millions for muh campaign suddenly we have it? Jeb's worthless campaign was 130 million… thats one loser ass candidate… there was billions used in this election that was raised and you will never see a penny of it user because they said FUCK YOU BITCH
nytimes.com/2016/02/23/us/politics/jeb-bush-campaign.html?_r=0

non of these politicians give two fucks about you and only pretend too when they need your vote…. If they actually did give one single fuck they would raise the money to fix these problems and have it done in a few months…. it wouldnt take 4/8 years durr ill fix it when you give me all the power with no accountability….

Yes, trump was way better than shillary…but that shouldnt mean that everyone on Holla Forums should be all over trumps dick when they should really have the guy on probation and make sure he does what he says hes going to do first… right now we honestly don't know…. here's another question for ya user that you can avoid like ya did last time, what are you going to do if he renigs on his promises? what are you going to do if he doesn't build a wall, or prosecute clinton? Ill tell you what your going to do, your going to eat shit and not do a goddamn thing because theres no accountability in the system… the pentagon lost 6 trillion dollars…6 mother fucking TRILLION nigga.. and not one american killed anyone over it, not one person was held accountable, and ets not forget the hillary emails, or all the other bullshit they get away with…. and until there is something in place to hold people accountable there is no government theres only the racket

Yes, because she would catalyze collapse of the united states. And we could have our own state within short time.

What the fuck? I'm a Hillmissile now. I'll go ahead and vote for Hillary in 2020 then.

Sure, Hillary would have been a much better option, because she cares for the people.

Go back to Freech, leftist nigger.

4 billion= 4,000 people get a million
you didn't put much thought into your post did you user

I got to that part of your blog post and stopped reading. The unbroken link to the New York Times is a nice touch, but you're gonna need better bait if you're bored, more bleach if you're serious.

You muricans don't get it.

Like what?
won't help unless those who inside are deported.
And they won't be deported (without a war).

you're pathetic, learn how politics work you fucking newfag.

Dutch politician Geert Wilders used to spend a large amount of time shilling for Israel and promoting zionism and as a thank you, they stabbed him in the back.

If Trump thinks he can get the Jews on his good side by promoting their causes and helping them, he is in for a big suprise.

The Jews want to see our countries ruined, our woman in the beds of foreigners and our men emasculated and anyone who goes against this course is an enemy of the Jews.

Lol why do faggots like you always blow yourselves out?

he's a billionaire for a reason, why are you dismissing skillsets, you sound like a horrible contractor.

they dont have to give shit away, just use that 6trillion dollars on things we nee…….. and its gone, but im sure theyll get it right next time user just keep voting and going to work goy

shouldn't you be out seizing the means of production for the common good?

Trump surely does care for "the people".
For kikes.

I
WISH
I
VOTED
HILLARY
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums

On the plus side, some of the mods lock Kek threads now.

what happened Holla Forums ? i thought it was agreed that we would work to get trump into office but if he fucks up we would disavow him for it? im not saying we should be hillmissiles now, but don't deny Trumps wrong doings just because we meme'd him in.

You're a fucking idiot. Holla Forums did its part and got the best candidate elected. We don't need to become a partisan Trump dickriding board. You must be a TRS newfag who doesn't remember how Holla Forums was before the election.

The only Trump thread I see is this one
lol even TRS shits on Trump when he fucks up, newfag.

If Trump memes trigger you so much maybe Holla Forums would be more your speed, fag.

DESPERATE

So this is somehow addressed when the same hanukkah tweet is posted over and over along with one sentence of hurr durr, u got rused he's a kike. I'm sick of listening to you fags cry.

Zionist cocksuckers don't celebrate hanukkah, they invite Marina Abramovic, some children and entire Clinton party. I doubt they're religious.

Oh kiddo you underestimate us.

He can LARP as a Jew as long as he wants he was still 1000 times the better choice than Shillary.
Also:

HE IS BUILDING A FUCKING WALL AT THE MEXICAN BOARDER

If anything we fucked the kikes up really bad by getting some dude elected they can never call out as racist because he is such an israelophiliac.
We knew from day 1 that he was a huge good goy but I'd have voted him. If you ever thought that he was actually some kind of Hitler 2.0 you're absolutely retarded, but he will do a lot of good things for the people of the US.

SHITPOST AS MUCH AS YOU WANT CTR
HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Sweden is proof that accelerationism doesn't really work.

These niggers will be posting shit like this until the heat death of the universe. I can see it now. One or two months from now Trump will be photographed dining at some official function - and then tweet it.

>Holy shit look! There's a fucking bagel on his plate. Fuck I knew it. Taken for a ride by the jews again. U got fooled! Give up, it's over.

They sound like fucking hysterical godamned women.