Guys Is It True Communists Killed All Those With Royal Blood?

Just found out I descend not too long ago from British royalty. I have been a communist since my early 20s, but is it true that under Communism I would be slaughtered for having this blue blood in me? I have no connection to the thrown besides this distant ancestry but would communists still accept me?

Sorry my post fucked up

sage

You wouldn't be killed for being "who you are," but for refusing to share. The Romanovs (czars) who were not killed had all their wealth confiscated and used to pay Soviet operatives abroad. A lot of the better-known Communists in Europe and America were rich kids whose parents bankrolled the revolution, or vagabonds with rich friends.

Yes. Communists want to kill every single white person with european ancestry and get rid of their culture permanently.

You posted mao who most definitely would have had you killed, not for any good reason, just to keep his culture on target.

Rolled 5 (1d8)
1000% this

whoa, didn't mean to roll there

No, there were Communists that came from noble roots. The biggest example that comes to mind is Peter Kropotkin who, despite being both an anarchist AND a member of the Rurik Dynasty (essentially the founding dynasty of Russia, both pre and post mongols), was buried with honors within the immediate post-revolutionary Soviet Union.

The last Chinese emperor, Puyi, was allowed to live in the PRC. He went to a war criminal camp for some years but was able to live quietly after he was released.

No, because your ancestry doesn't matter, what matters is the role you yourself occupy in society.

Britain isn't a serious monarchy anymore, we'be better off going after the house of saud

No. Why would you? The romanovs were killed because they were friends and direct family of the other ruling kings and thus if they were to be alive they could be used as a martys/symbol to fight for the rule of the royals.

The further you get down the line, the less propaganda value they have.

Yes, sorry, but it has to happen.

Didn't multiple Communist countries punish the children of "counter-revolutionary" classes like nobles, priests, business owners etc?

Not a single royal family in Europe lifted a finger to save them. The British government rescinded its offer of asylym, and even the German government which could have come to an arrangement with the Soviets about their welfare didn't bother to do so at Brest-Litovsk.

Yes, they'll kill anyone from a rich gentile lineage. It's called genocide for a reason

You are probably thinking of how revolutions will sometimes entail eliminating the families of bourgeois rulers in an effort to keep them from coming back to claim vengeance for personal reasons, and creating counter-revolutions. Not always, and often a point of contention, since killing children and the like for committing no crimes is pretty tasteless, but that's what war is. It's not about moralism.

I wasn't talking about murder, I'm talking about policies that multiple Communist countries had that excluded the children of "reactionary" classes from either better-paying jobs or joining the Party or otherwise discriminated against them purely because of their ancestry - with the most extreme example being North Korea restricting promotion opportunities if someone had a relative that fled to South Korea

Show us your tits again Satan fag!

It's a shitty example, but apparently a lot of the rage of the Cultural Revolution came from students with bourgeois backgrounds that were fucked over precisely because they came from bourgeois families (when compared to the children of Party members or workers)

I really don't think we should ask Satanfag to show her tits again. We all have seen it. They are beautiful and part of epic imageboard history.

I think she could spare us the grace of posting a pic of her pussy, tho.

fuck they're learning

So Holla Forumstards are so stupid that they fall for some fake bait. This is rich.

did they seriously make that

Wat

I didn't think they were that stupid.