I am gonna get suicided - proof as requests

Posted earlier here about being a financial whistleblower who have submitted terabytes of data to the SEC and other law enforcement organizations with 500+ turn key tips of international financial fraud.

Here is the link for some emails, text format only sorry, internet sucks here in russia

mega.nz/#!4QFjmahb!t4HIlpacj89RyqwlnRjXwevC1-jPc7BNVFBwEeCpUC8

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8604166.html#q8604604
8ch.net/pol/res/8604166.html#8604526
anonfiles.cc/file/66e33a7927b23ba255238c81056cdacf
pastebin.com/GbyQPpbi
myfiletalkal3dva.onion/f/21646/Inbox_20161226-0902.zip
myfiletalkal3dva.onion/f/20457/Sent_20161226-0907.zip
anonfiles.cc/file/4dfe31e7803d11b6b4d79a36388807c0
zerobinqmdqd236y.onion/?261300fb7c52afa7#19IKVLzgTROXWxuG9Hjq2vJCJqPnn48WD59tMQSl8CE=
pastebin.com/ULrhx2zn
mega.nz/#!kYMlVbJa!QWSh21S1_Stl_dWQKVRVMmBKWJDS5ztEUwoj2ivsN98
mega.nz/#!hR0RyKza!e4UxvPsFNKd1jO8LqXU6YcjqLeDiHPkCbcyXmqvSxwI
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/8604166.html#q8604604
hollaforums.com/thread/8082066/politics/emzilss-logme-n.html
my.mixtape.moe/dzgmet.zip
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4805.html#4812
pastebin.com/dE2Nh31w
archive.is/J77yx
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/dc-appeals-judge-law-required-kerry-ask-ag-initiate-enforcement
scribd.com/document/335096206/FFIG-Operating-Agreement-v16-FYK-FFIG-Clean
scribd.com/document/335096208/Ffig-Ppm-v12-Fyk-7-29
scribd.com/document/335096205/FFIG-Sub-Agreement-Reg-D-FYK-v3-clean
scribd.com/document/335096202/FFIG-Sub-Agreement-Reg-S-FYK-v2-FFIG-clean
scribd.com/document/335096198/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-One-Year
scribd.com/document/335096200/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-Six-Month
scribd.com/document/335096199/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-Two-Years
scribd.com/document/335096203/基金认购意向书-中文版-v6
scribd.com/document/335096201/基金认购意向书-英文版
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4805.html#4812,
sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-282.html
sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-281.html
sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2015-274.html
sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-105.html
sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-69.html
sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2015-141.html
secsearch.sec.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=secsearch&query=EB-5&global-search-button=
media.8ch.net/file_store/e5ed86ff731709446ce7cfeba9ae435871498ed757942db786e98e2321376a7a.pdf/ListOfRCsAndProjectsThatPo….pdf
help.consumerfinance.gov/app/utils/login_form/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP in peace

Anyone can link old thread? Archived maybe?

Inded, this is follow up to: 8ch.net/pol/res/8604166.html#q8604604

did the emails, sleuths might be something in their op was pretty crazy in the other thred

>8ch.net/pol/res/8604166.html#q8604604
i believe

Sure thing friendo

wtf more do you want? did you read the emails, how about the credentials given in the prev threat?

dude, just run, fuck

wait, I meant to say…"run, and never come back"

i am dead, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, i could run to my death or i could have some beer, crack, pot, and sit hear trying to get the word out for others…

literally, i just want to die knowing that what I did won't get buried by some numnuts in washington protecting his politcal career is that doo much to ask

any of this shit pertinent to anything anyone would give a fuck about?

The credentials are meaningless, the fact that he waited until the fourth or fifth thread to come up with a few supposed emails in plain text format suggests they're fakes he whipped up in 15 minutes, and it makes no sense that he'd be sending whistleblower information to the SEC and fearing for his life when he's in Russia.

try pussyop…its almost better than all 3 together, trust me, I've gotten laid before, I promise

submit a FOIA request for emails between myself [email protected]/* */ and [email protected]/* */ - find out for yourself.

your dubs…
You think I'm clicking that nigga? It would have to be per tinent for me to risk that. If you have any credibility, run. Physically run, its the best chance

you don't get bagged and know its coming (((bullet to my head as I say that)))

$3 billion in international financial scams
documented instances of passport / identity document forgery
Politicans taking in money from foriegn contries, including China

The SEC purposefully deleting whistleblower tips
the sec turning a blind eye to fraud

general revolving door / pay to play shit

How the fuck did you get ID 000000 ?!?

you get banged without knowing it in the US RIP many

ya'll may not believe me now, but assumming they don't let me get away with all the transparency you will want to download this data, submit some foia requests, and investigate more further - BECAUSE - this will hit the news at some point of another, wikileaks submissions and insurance emails assure that

Kill some blacks and then you'll be famous and your docs will spread farther.

i am a pacifist

i'm not the best with people but i came here to spread info and hope that others would be interested in uncovering wrongdoing in other gov but most are either concentrated on calling me a shill or discrediting my docs. i ask that you look at this objectively and withold reservations until you have actually looked into this yourselves and not just the data i can post (i dumped encrypted hard drive leaving apartment in middle of night so the SEC has copies of my submissions which I do not) anyways, i can 100% guarantee that if you look into this you will find many good stories.

i have tried getting a torrent on amazon etc, but I have been living on cash for the past 2 years, literally no bank accounts, no debit cards, not nothing and all hosting providers require a CC to activiate

how are you in russia if, as you posted in the other thread, this is your address?
8ch.net/pol/res/8604166.html#8604526

went across the border, duh.

although glad to see another tor user on here

you clearly did not read the emails or the full thread, there are multiple threats to my life, many of which could turn the russians against me.>>8605872

don't be a putz, get tor, its not that scary to download a file. use tails

anybody want to dispute this:

txt format no good, here is EML

What do you want us to do faggot? Witness you?

i want you to know that the SEC is corrupt, i want whistleblowers to know the dangers, and i want people to group together to research this, find the fraud, and get it into the mainstream media..

just start by submitting a foia request or going through the documents, right now i am just one crazy sob - anybody can discredit me but if other people start researching and sluething it is not so easy and change will occur…

although i know it is wishful thinking i would like people to be as enthusiatic about researching this as they were for pizzagate

Consider it known. Pretty sure all of us always assumed that.
Well I've got nothing to whistleblow.
Isn't that what you said you did?

here are all of the sent emails in text format, without the good attachments, please mirror

pastebin.com/GbyQPpbi

there are terabytes of data, hundreds of leads to follow up on, multiple languages to translate, i have found 500+ instances of fraud and written turn key complaints to the SEC that resemble more legal indictments that random dude tips - highly detailed very useful.

we all know the sec is corrupt but unless there is increasing pressure with evidence that will not change so i not only want people to know that sec is corrupt i want it to change.

and i want to make sure other people see this evidence in the event that i am wacked an disappear

if you want to know what you can do right now to help me, please go to the SEC website and submit a FOIA request for all emails between [email protected]/* */ and [email protected]/* */ that is a gold mine to start.

Everything make sense now

for the past 2+ years I have witnessed entire families destroyed by financial fraud and i kept thinking to myself that if i just report it to the authorities everything would work out - but the authorities, especially the SEC literally have no feelings for the victims

I also could use help, for example, i have been unable to get hosting, because i have no bank accounts and zero way to pay for hosting and don't know who to trust that may get them killed or connected back to me.

if i could host these files somewhere it could be more helpful

okay I beleive you. I even found some more stuff about you on the clearnet. I'm prety sure you would be dead if they wanted you to be. somewhere it mentions you found flaws within the NASDAQ trading markets that could allow an unprotected DDOS attack to topple financial markets. care to name said flaws?

if a whistle blows and it's four AM
does user hear it

NASDAQ used unauthenticated and unfiltered fax systems to process "bust" requests. a bust request is a request to cancel a trade that is believed to erroneous - see nasdaq website for specifics.

the people processing these NASDAQ systems would have a limited amount of time to process these bust requests and have limited staff, all you have to do is get a "code identifier" for the various market makers or brokers and you could flood the NASDAQ system with these requests causing an overload, it would especially be effective if this type of attack happened during volitile trading where banks regularly submit bust trade requests… it would be near impossible for NASDAQ to sort out the real and fake bust requests within the time frame. not sure if they would shut down the markets or cause a trading pause but combined with other attacks / vulnerabilities it could cause some probs.

A lot of people don't realize it's actually a lot safer to sell exploits to blackhats than to tell white hats.

It takes a long time to fix these issues and sometimes its too expensive to do so and they'll rather get rid of the person who found it than risk them leaking it to somebody. Blackhats aren't going to hunt you down if you do business with them. Plus you get paid.

That's why ypu always leak that stuff publicly, sell it, or tip the agency anonymously.

checked

[spoiler] if a . . .

BAD END

in the event of problems, here are more files:

myfiletalkal3dva.onion/f/21646/Inbox_20161226-0902.zip
myfiletalkal3dva.onion/f/20457/Sent_20161226-0907.zip
anonfiles.cc/file/4dfe31e7803d11b6b4d79a36388807c0
zerobinqmdqd236y.onion/?261300fb7c52afa7#19IKVLzgTROXWxuG9Hjq2vJCJqPnn48WD59tMQSl8CE=

If I shoot you an email will I get shot?

no idea, thus far they have only harassed my family and friends in the US with phone calls and threats - but potential for more especially after this

recomend you get on tor and encrypted your hdd at a minimum

OP Ded

What did the ruskies do to piss off the kikes so much?

Chaim, plz.

can we stay on topic, anybody willing to help document, or mirrior this stuff or dig? at least a cross post to Reddit / 4Chan? also dark web?

also if anyboyd can get him a server thaattted be great

for those ho don;t no how to lose tails and have a paranoia of downloading enything here are pastebins - please up elsehwere

pastebin.com/ULrhx2zn
pastebin.com/GbyQPpbi

but you really need to download the others files because they include the email attachments which are very telling

Documents relating to a WB's struggle to submit evidence of over $3 billion in financial fraud:

Pastebins (please mirror to other bins):
pastebin.com/ULrhx2zn
pastebin.com/GbyQPpbi
Mega:
Tor Bins:

original thread here: 8ch.net/pol/res/8605738.html

check ur yandex email faggot. also stop posting the same stuff over and over again. if you actually have something good and juicy then post it. you can't come out of nowhere and claim "there's something interesting in these emails guys I promise." If they're your own fucking emails then you should know better than anyone what the good parts are and post those. especially because you seem to be taking an absurdly long time to die

Attention whore, just go.

lulz, im gonna get myself killed

so are you gonna do anything about it

so when do i kill myself guys?

can we not let this die, there is a lot of info in the links and email dumps

Documents relating to a WB's struggle to submit evidence of over $3 billion in financial fraud:

Pastebins (please mirror to other bins):

pastebin.com/ULrhx2zn

pastebin.com/GbyQPpbi

Mega:

Tor Bins:

original thread here: 8ch.net/pol/res/8605738.html

address: 10420 jitney lane
ssn: 617-76-7710
dob - august 28 1994
us phone 530 273 1942
passwords: Taysa256, Ta|sa|256, Ta|sa|256!, etc, and similar.
financial whistleblower gonna die
emails: [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, etc

go where? i have been everywhere else don't like people do much even this place sucks,

go ahead, i dare you to dig

fuck me, im gonna die

everybody who drinks water dies, therefore you should not drink water

,kinda looks like me

yall

don't this this die my friend, do some more diggit

please do no judge actions on his craziness, i have been there and its not fun, lets dig into the docs to tell the credability not the random posts

yes but no care for self, care for others, kinda a martr / snowden figure

If nothing happens send it to wikileaks

WL has it, but I can not wait for them to review it. i believe it was included in one of their recent insurance files ( well at least part of it).

go head and try yourself, user found more docs here:
hollaforums.com/thread/8082066/politics/emzilss-logme-n.html and my.mixtape.moe/dzgmet.zip

This came up in a previous skyking thread
The FOIA is real, and this post was spread to come other chans as well.
"""
Hi,

Not trolling here, but expect the trolls to show.

My name is Taylor Scott Amarel, I am a serial financial Whistleblower. I have discovered and reported over $3 billion in fraud, much of which is connected to human trafficking, document forgery groups, and international criminal enterprises.

Numerous parties have tried to silence me, using threats to me and my family, physical attacks, and conducting illegal activities, such as money laundering, in plane sight, using my name for the accounts and transfers.

I have further been informed that individuals are trying to charge me for treason in order to silence me.

If you see my name in the news for a suicide, murder, or court case, please know it is all fake and do not believe the official narrative.

I have few friends and have trouble with people, that is why I post here. Thank you.
"""

What is the smoking gun?

Send it to Michael Rivero.

Any big names involved?

smoking gun is in the yahoo emails, upped here: my.mixtape.moe/dzgmet.zip

Here is a short story line:

1.) OP found a large number of cloud directories that were publicly accessible (poor configuration with no authentication meaning a dork could find these in mass)
2.) OP started analyzing the info for fraud and found A LOT.
3.) OP submitted this info to the SEC for year, SEC played games and retaliated against OP calling his tips useless and a waste of time.
4.) OP countered by contacting the Senate Judiciary Comitte and other members of Congress
5.) OP was attacked and has his apartment raided, apparently threatened, and hacked.

Smoking gun is numerous international ponzi schemes and the SEC's refusal to work with Whistleblower's. In fact the SEC admitted to deleting records and manufactured obstacles for OP.

I will dig more later, recomend you do the same.

please do share this info with others, op tried his luck with media to no luck:

my.mixtape.moe/dzgmet.zip

screencap zip contents pls

can't post screens from tor, download tails and check for yourself.

download tails, the file is in a Mbox file which can be imported or exported into thunderbird / mail

also, if you do not want to open, please mirror on other sites, i will come back for more later

saved. good luck to you

Эй петя, угомонись блядь. Кто тебя убивать собрался? Ты никому нахуй не нужен. У нас тут наоборот тоталитарный религиозный режим, где соросовская гомосятина пресекается. С чего это твои говнописьма имеют какой-то вес чтобы ради тебя в рашку плестись старым жидам?

Do you have another phone number? I need to get into your yandex acc. to get everything down just in case, please tell so I can verify.

Ending with 10

Have you sent any of this to zerohedge? Maybe they could help.

So OP, would you be willing to do a tl;dr type summary of the things you are whistleblowing about? I'm curious. Also, any way we can help you out in the event that you are not immediately suicided for doing so?

The Turkish Jews have always hated Russians and want to carry out a genocide upon them, as well as Germans. That was the primary purpose of the world wars.

Ugh. Ok, let's say OP's real. I won't even sage.
What are we here to do?
The only relevant course of action is apparently to FOIA request [email protected]/* */ and [email protected]/* */
That's it
That's what the thread should be about

I will restrain myself from tearing OP to shreds

how come he gets to write [email protected]/* */ but I don't

By not being a newfag to Holla Forums

Step1: check if the downloadable file has malware

Ok anons, let's get serious. How does one effectively check for this shit?

Step 2: Open the contents.
Emails use thunderbird, try to use freeware for other file types - others might send data online.

Step 3: Search for key terms
I suppose "russia planes" might be a start, any other terms that would lead to some juicy tibits?

Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit.

DKIM

Don't be such a faggot, find an embassy to put your feet up.

Scratch that (>>8606832).

What's the best program for that?
MS Paint?

You bastard!

Fucking newfags.

Stop snitching faggot. I hope you're found with your balls in your bitch mouth.

seriously…

Everyone just ignore this fucktard.
Retard or bait, probably both. Ignore anyway.

I have been somewhat interested since 11/29 when his password was leaked, (possibly by himself) here on Holla Forums in a smear attempt. I snooped his email and found some potentially juicy stuff, though I'm no econ type, as well as some personal emails. I believe that this guy is for real, to the best of his knowledge at least.

But while I will look some more, I am not an economist. I AM, however, very much an expert on human beings and their behavior, so Taylor, listen to me when I tell you to calm the fuck down. I tried telling you in the other thread and I know you're neurotic enough to have read it. Listen to me. I have myself felt that heavy, delirious feeling of knowing your life is totally fucked, but you're still alive for now so take from it a sense of peace and freedom.

You will make zero progress for the next month, and the good guys in government will have their hands full with a lame duck executive branch fucking things up before King Nigger is out.. Relax, work on yourself a bit, do some reading, go work out. Hang with us maybe.

Most important though, center yourself. Slow down your thought processes. Make a list of small steps to take toward your goal. Time is not your ally right now, but it will be.

reported for larping

Have you ever tried sending this stuff to the Tyler's of Zerohedge?

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4805.html#4812

Documents

The gookrunes hurt my eyes.

The zip contains a file called "inbox" and nothing else.

Consider possible vectors for applying pressure. You talked to the SEC, you talked to the DoJ, and to some people in congress?

Here are the members of the (((Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs))) for now, representing one possible angle of approach, and the House has more than one committee with possible jurisdiction.

Rep-
Richard Shelby, Alabama, Chair
Mike Crapo, Idaho
Bob Corker, Tennessee
David Vitter, Louisiana
Pat Toomey, Pennsylvania
Mark Kirk, Illinois
Jerry Moran, Kansas
Tim Scott, South Carolina
Tom Cotton, Arkansas
Mike Rounds, South Dakota
Ben Sasse, Nebraska
Dean Heller, Nevada

Dem-
Sherrod Brown, Ohio, Ranking Member
Jack Reed, Rhode Island
Chuck Schumer, New York
Bob Menendez, New Jersey
Jon Tester, Montana
Mark Warner, Virginia
Jeff Merkley, Oregon
Elizabeth Warren, Massachusetts
Heidi Heitkamp, North Dakota
Joe Donnelly, Indiana

What are other possibilities?

My time, she is wasted!

larped for reporting

(((House Banking Committee)) which oversees the (((SEC))) is as follows:

Rep-
Jeb Hensarling, Texas, Chairman of the Committee
Peter T. King, New York
Ed Royce, California
Frank Lucas, Oklahoma
Scott Garrett, New Jersey
Randy Neugebauer, Texas
Patrick McHenry, North Carolina
Steve Pearce, New Mexico
Bill Posey, Florida
Mike Fitzpatrick, Pennsylvania
Lynn Westmoreland, Georgia
Blaine Luetkemeyer, Missouri
Bill Huizenga, Michigan
Sean Duffy, Wisconsin
Robert Hurt, Virginia
Steve Stivers, Ohio
Stephen Fincher, Tennessee
Marlin Stutzman, Indiana
Mick Mulvaney, South Carolina
Randy Hultgren, Illinois
Dennis A. Ross, Florida
Robert Pittenger, North Carolina
Ann Wagner, Missouri
Andy Barr, Kentucky
Keith Rothfus, Pennsylvania
Luke Messer, Indiana
David Schweikert, Arizona
Bob Dold, Illinois
Frank Guinta, New Hampshire
Scott Tipton, Colorado
Roger Williams, Texas
Bruce Poliquin, Maine
Mia Love, Utah
French Hill, Arkansas

Dem-
Maxine Waters, California, Ranking Member
Carolyn B. Maloney, New York
Nydia Velázquez, New York
Brad Sherman, California
Gregory W. Meeks, New York
Michael Capuano, Massachusetts
Ruben Hinojosa, Texas
William Clay, Jr., Missouri
Stephen Lynch, Massachusetts
David Scott, Georgia
Al Green, Texas
Emanuel Cleaver, Missouri
Gwen Moore, Wisconsin
Keith Ellison, Minnesota
Ed Perlmutter, Colorado
Jim Himes, Connecticut
John Carney, Delaware
Terri Sewell, Alabama
Bill Foster, Illinois
Dan Kildee, Michigan
Patrick Murphy, Florida
John Delaney, Maryland
Kyrsten Sinema, Arizona
Joyce Beatty, Ohio
Denny Heck, Washington
Juan Vargas, California

Get a gun, take as many of them with you as you can.

Stop being fat. Bump.

you people disgust me. I won't talk shit on macncheese, but ketchup is the fucking white trash redneck of the condiments. and you sure as hell don't put it on fucking macncheese you disgusting faggots

Why bumplocked?

Don't see anything suspicious going on here. Yo might want to find a new arborist, though.

Ranch is the ultimate trash condiment.

Any specific companies or industries to watch over all this?

I've spent like a day looking into this and I still can't tell if it's bullshit

So is this user a confirmed schizo or what ?

test reply

Anons,

I woke up to incoming instructions from somebody involved in this. Another thread will be started, however, to quell some inquiries, here are some details I received.

1.) After being a victim of fraud. AMAREL started looking into additional fraud and regulatory wrongdoing.
2.) Some of AMAREL's discoveries regarding vulnerabilities include:

a.) A method to DDOS the NASDAQ stock exchange;
b.) A method to exploit and render useless the ACH money transfer system;
c.) Multiple methods to manipulate stock and money transfer systems, often abusing exploits in the ACH systems, DRIP purchasing programs, poor bank security, and a significant number of 'open directories' were entire private cloud storage systems are accessible with a publicly searchable website address;
d.) Numerous other methods and systems of gross negligence, insufficient design, or purposeful dis-engineering by banking and financial systems.

3.) AMAREL also discovered fraud in a number of sectors including:

a.) Indexed universal life insurance;
b.) Identity theft insurance products;
c.) International investment products;
d.) Immigration investment policies and industries world wide.;
e.) Document forgery groups creating fake passports, green cards, and immigration documentation;
f.) Massive money laundering systems that are entirely tolerated by regulators;
g.) Numerous ponzi schemes and affinity fraud scams;
h.) Fraud within banks and willful violations of the law, such as some banks using a system to warn high net worth individuals about how to 'structure' their transfers to avoid their own AML systems;
i.) Rampant violations of the AML/BSA laws by banks, lawyers, and industry players - including known methods for sanctioned individuals to get money in and out of the US - using US banks. Totally bypassing the OFAC through un-individualized number only bank accounts;
j.) Significant violations of the customer protection rule, where banks routinely transfer client funds to undesignated slush fund accounts in order to boost their reserves and conduct proprietary trading with customer funds;
k.) Rampant and willfull violations of tax law, including billions in unreported income and millions in unpaid fines and fees.
l.) Significant undisclosed conflicts of interest within the financial industry that have placed tens of billions of dollars at risk through aggressive and deceptive marketing practices.
m.) Methods to manipulate large indexes and the purchase price of investment via DRIP programs giving banks a win-win situation with all the risk transfered to customers.
n.) Numerous other instances involving illegal sales of securities, embezzlemet, tax evasion, and incompetent financial regulators.

4.) The companies that have been caught doing illegal actions include:

a.) HSBC (purposefully getting around OFAC sanctions lists);
b.) East West Bank (purposefully instructing customers on how to 'structure' large wire transfers to go under the radar of their audomated AML systems);
c.) JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, and HSBC in coordination placing customer funds in unmarketed proprietary accounts in violation of the customer safeguards rule;
d.) Bank Of America (purposefully having poor ACH security that can readily be abused);
e.) Scottrade (failing to abide by the AML/BSA rules and readily being used to launder fund or manipulate markets);
f.) Capital One, Wells Fargo, most major banks (lying to customers by telling them that they would have access to the Identity Theft Assistance Center aka ITAC but refusing to provide such service because it did not exist;
g.) JJW Consultancy, San Francisco Regional Center, Joseph Walsh, and numerous others who have abused foriegn investment programs.
h.) Hundreds of other companies in thousands of complaints sent to the IRS, CFPB, OCC, and SEC.

5.) AMAREL has given mirriors of his drive to various individauls and posted in on the deep web allowing anybody with access to not only review the material but continue the work if desired.

P.S. Links detailing the source of the information, the attacks against OP, and instructions on how to obtain more information will be posted shortly.

bump

Come on, if this should be sent anywhere it's Wikileaks. Do it, I can't be bothered.

Don't run, don't sit around waiting like a sheep. Fight. Buy a gun, study their methods, take precautions. Hire a bodyguard. Kill your would be assassin and present the corpse in the media.

Blow the ultimate whistle you fucking coward.

The thread is only at 125 replies, stop wasting space by making unnecessary extra threads.

Grow up user >:(

Do you know how many kilobytes are wasted every time you make a new thread?
LITERALLY DOZENS

pastebin.com/dE2Nh31w
archive.is/J77yx
OP I think you got doxed, even though you're in a different continent.

Whether OP is a LARPing faggot or not you're a doublenigger for doxing any user who could potentially be bringing truth.

op doxed himself

somehow i'm not offended by this.

pretty sure i've done this drunk

This b8 again

wew

then just dump it here already with source or shut the fuck up

just check out the Panama Papers, multiple attempts were made at getting WL to publish the information but they refused

WL does have an agenda, they can't publish everything and many things are withheld because they would impact Assange's asylum or cause wars

plese sent all the info you find to any reports you know would be able to report. there have been many attempts by a group of whistleblowers to report but nothing so far.

ALSO, Jeffrey (CHAPPELL) has been identified as using a Gmail address to conduct official international SEC business.

Please submit FOIA requests for Chappell's email and cite the recent federal records ruling against Hilary Clinton here cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/dc-appeals-judge-law-required-kerry-ask-ag-initiate-enforcement

You want answers, well so do I, and so does the public, even if they do not know it yet…

i just plan to kill myself

bump

incoming instructions…

1.) please file FOIA requests to the SEC focusing on the following:
a.) emails from [email protected]/* */ and [email protected]/* */ from January 1, 2016 to August 1, 2016.
b.) emails from [email protected]/* */ and [email protected]/* */
c.) records, notes, and or email conversations pertaining to the hundreds of tips that were redacted from the SEC's 2016 annual Whistleblower report to Congress.

you may use OP's identity to file these requests if you are worried about retaliation.

it is real

various accounts in ops yahoo

LINKEDIN:

[email protected]/* */
Taysa256

[email protected]/* */
Taysa256

[email protected]/* */
Taysa256

[email protected]/* */
Taysa256

[email protected]/* */
Taysa256

[email protected]/* */
Taysa256

ALL accounts are highly connected to international financial regulators and contain tens of thousands of connections and hundreds of thousands of email contacts

Fuck off. I'm ex British Army, and know stuff that you won't ever know.

i read a book recently (Conspiracy of Fools) and its a true story and it pretty much inadvertently gives up the fact that the SEC is 100% corrupt as shit and useless.

Like how to spread marmalade on a bicky without triggering your paki C.O

indeed, but i believe, what OP is trying to do is get evidence out to the public that would ACTUALLY create change.

everybody knows the SEC is corrupt but unless something surfaces it will be business as usual.

my 2 cents

indeed it is

so go dump it to wikileaks, at least this guy is trying

we need to do something about this

it's confusing, you should try to make an infographic or something

1.) After being a victim of fraud. AMAREL started looking into additional fraud and regulatory wrongdoing.

c.) Multiple methods to manipulate stock and money transfer systems, often abusing exploits in the ACH systems, DRIP purchasing programs, poor bank security, and a significant number of 'open directories' were entire private cloud storage systems are accessible with a publicly searchable website address;

d.) Numerous other methods and systems of gross negligence, insufficient design, or purposeful dis-engineering by banking and financial systems.

e.) Document forgery groups creating fake passports, green cards, and immigration documentation;

h.) Fraud within banks and willful violations of the law, such as some banks using a system to warn high net worth individuals about how to 'structure' their transfers to avoid their own AML systems;

i.) Rampant violations of the AML/BSA laws by banks, lawyers, and industry players - including known methods for sanctioned individuals to get money in and out of the US - using US banks. Totally bypassing the OFAC through un-individualized number only bank accounts;

j.) Significant violations of the customer protection rule, where banks routinely transfer client funds to undesignated slush fund accounts in order to boost their reserves and conduct proprietary trading with customer funds;

k.) Rampant and willfull violations of tax law, including billions in unreported income and millions in unpaid fines and fees.

l.) Significant undisclosed conflicts of interest within the financial industry that have placed tens of billions of dollars at risk through aggressive and deceptive marketing practices.

m.) Methods to manipulate large indexes and the purchase price of investment via DRIP programs giving banks a win-win situation with all the risk transfered to customers.

n.) Numerous other instances involving illegal sales of securities, embezzlemet, tax evasion, and incompetent financial regulators.

b.) East West Bank (purposefully instructing customers on how to 'structure' large wire transfers to go under the radar of their audomated AML systems);

c.) JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, and HSBC in coordination placing customer funds in unmarketed proprietary accounts in violation of the customer safeguards rule;

d.) Bank Of America (purposefully having poor ACH security that can readily be abused);

e.) Scottrade (failing to abide by the AML/BSA rules and readily being used to launder fund or manipulate markets);

f.) Capital One, Wells Fargo, most major banks (lying to customers by telling them that they would have access to the Identity Theft Assistance Center aka ITAC but refusing to provide such service because it did not exist;

g.) JJW Consultancy, San Francisco Regional Center, Joseph Walsh, and numerous others who have abused foriegn investment programs.

h.) Hundreds of other companies in thousands of complaints sent to the IRS, CFPB, OCC, and SEC.

5.) AMAREL has given mirriors of his drive to various individauls and posted in on the deep web allowing anybody with access to not only review the material but continue the work if desired.

What are the file sizes? Use multiple sockpups on google or upload to mega.

You don't understand, Ivan. The number of inconvenient people who disappeared or died in odd circumstances who around the Clintons is impressive. Murder usually isn't the first tool they resort to, but "our" government is nigh as corrupt as yours at the top even if there's less rot at lower levels (ordinary police departments, fire departments, county organizations e.g. except in places like Baltimore and Detroit or other minority hotbeds). Yeah, they prefer buying people off, or intimidating them or harassing them into silence whether by means legal or not, but if needs be the stops can be pulled and someone who's a major problem can be killed, often in such a way that it looks like a burglary, suicide, car accident, etc.

It's funny that you have Iran-Contra, you have MK Ultra, the Franklin cover-up, Whitewater, the Clinton Foundation, lobbying interests which have gotten more and more entrenched since the '60s and '70s, the email server and leaks, the mismanagement of Benghazi, you have the Dutroux affair in Belgium, Epstein, and everyone tied to the Bohemian Grove. Yet so many people find entertaining the possibility of global financial fraud or 'Pizzagate' impossible.

It's been 50 odd years at least and the worst have had the run of the roost. No one has had the balls or the wherewithal to clean house in that span. Can anyone be surprised that, going forward from 1900, the US looks more and more like South America demographically and stylistically? The elites no longer deign to stand shoulder to shoulder with their so-called inferiors if they can avoid it. That is, those who are inferior in wealth and power. I've said this before but it bears repeating. It's a weird court culture that reminds me of a mix of the most degenerate aspects of the Weimar Republic and Versailles or the other big courts of the Ancien Regime, especially in the years leading up to the revolution.

I'd really like to help OP, and I will, but right now I'm concerned about this being a potential honeypot operation and my inability to parse this data. As soon as I file a FOIA request they'll have my details and presumably if this is a high level case I will be put on a watchlist. I don't want to take that necessary step unless you can give us precise locations to justify these claims you've included.

Thanks.
really would just like a condensed, one or two paragraph explanation with specific page numbers or files that will be provided when or if I do submit a FOIA request

New files coming - for those out of the loop or wishing for more, see here: 8ch.net/pdfs/res/4805.html#4812

There are multiple threads of investigation here, tax evasion, ponzi schemes, document forgery, but from what I gather in the PDF files uploaded the main focus is fraud within the EB-5 investment immigration system.

OP submitted evidence in numerous public and non-public SEC investigations and unknown fraud schemes including:

1.) Jay Peak EB-5
2.) Charles Liu fake cancer center
3.) San Francisco Regional Center
4.) Bad acting attorney broker-dealers
5.) Et al.

most of this can be confirmed through simple google searches

double real unlike your ids

scribd.com/document/335096208/Ffig-Ppm-v12-Fyk-7-29

scribd.com/document/335096205/FFIG-Sub-Agreement-Reg-D-FYK-v3-clean

scribd.com/document/335096202/FFIG-Sub-Agreement-Reg-S-FYK-v2-FFIG-clean

scribd.com/document/335096198/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-One-Year

scribd.com/document/335096200/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-Six-Month

scribd.com/document/335096199/Registered-Note-for-Portfolio-Interest-Two-Years

scribd.com/document/335096203/基金认购意向书-中文版-v6

scribd.com/document/335096201/基金认购意向书-英文版

Panama Papers was a Soros operation from the beginning. Holla Forums figured that out within two days of the leaks going online.

When you say Soros operation, do you mean that the leak was a fraudulent goose chase orchestrated by him, or that the data implicated him?

any proof behind that? any have you discovered what this is about yet?

This checks out if you google those terms - but it appears as though AP reported a lot more

the emails indicate that over a year ago OP contacted numerous members of the House and Senate Judiciary comittee and banking officials but was stonewalled at every turn - main bull shit excuse was because he is outside the country he does not live within any congressional district

play this in your comfort zone - but please - do not give up

from other thread, OPs email attachments posted here, 8ch.net/pdfs/res/4805.html#4812, generally match some actions by the SEC

It is becoming more and more possible that OP was involved in one of more of the ongoing SEC investigations / enforcement actions against EB-5 immigration fraud here:

sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-282.html

sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-281.html

sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2015-274.html

sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-105.html

sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-69.html

sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2015-141.html

Or most generally here:

secsearch.sec.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=secsearch&query=EB-5&global-search-button=

Yeah, certain names were hidden off the ledgers. Even if the hack didn't originate with Soros, and it might not have, whoever did it was clearly paid handsomely to withhold some goods. It's also telling that most of the info was delivered to (((journos))) rather than to wikileaks or dumped on 4chan/Holla Forums or the like.

Saying this shit does nothing. Actually open up about it or you're useless.

where are the deep web mirrors?

Tell us some stuff we don't already know plz

A "Russian" hacker!

Lurk

Oh YEAH!? Well MY dad works for SEGA!

Since when is Russia Across the border from California?

Try harder.

to be fair to OP, there is gigabytes if not terabytes of confidential information available in these links:

media.8ch.net/file_store/e5ed86ff731709446ce7cfeba9ae435871498ed757942db786e98e2321376a7a.pdf/ListOfRCsAndProjectsThatPo….pdf

anybody go through this yet, looks good but out of my league

there is a lot available if you just look, search, or dig.

there are threads and pastebins concerning amarel with more clues - still waiting for foia response myself

I can only hope you killed yourself so I don't need to see you "le look at me I'm an ebin leaker" LARP threads

For those brave enough, the login page is here:

help.consumerfinance.gov/app/utils/login_form/

username: [email protected]/* */

password: Taysa256

the protocols of the learned elders of zion were originally published in the 1890's in russia.

Russians were slaughtered once the bolshebiks took over russia.

Makes you wonder why

since you are being so usless ghere, i dare you to read the pdfs here: 8ch.net/pdfs/res/4805.html#4812

either puck up or fuck up

try the cfpb logins, hard enough foryou?

This guys are fuck head but it looks like he's right can wet start a wiki on this

Haha good try op

>>>/oven/

seriously, gas yourself

already tried, any ideas on how to killmyself

serious guys, is there a resource on suicide guides here on 8ch?

>>>/suicide/
God speed user

This guy is very legit. I dare all shills time take 5 minutes and review the 100 plus page PDF file regarding OPs Whistleblower claim with the SEC. He has been through some serious shit… give him a break on the sanity.

test