Dindus rob NY Firefighter on Xmas "Hey Cracker!"

nypost.com/2016/12/25/firefighter-slashed-by-thugs-who-allegedly-stole-his-presents/

archive.is/ZX4OJ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZX4OJ
ebay.com/itm/Miller-Diversion-180-AC-DC-TIG-Welder-Complete-907627-/360731643453
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyback_diode
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank black science man that that privileged male didnt have a (trigger warning) GUN, he might have hurt those choir boys who were on their way to the community center.

Firefighter slashed by thugs who stole his presents
Firefighter Steven Sampson needed seven stitches to close the stab wound.
December 25th, 2016 by Tina Moore, Reuven Fenton, and Rebecca Rosenberg
in The New York Post

ttp://nypost.com/2016/12/25/firefighter-slashed-by-thugs-who-allegedly-stole-his-presents/
archive.is/ZX4OJ

Fucking niggers, I'm so sick of them. When is a Holla Forumsack going to go Dylan Roof and start the race war already? Amirite, fellow Holla Forumsacks?

Go suck Comey's dick alphabet goon.

Holla Forums is a board of peace.

I'm so grateful to my parents now, that they always made sure I would never have to grow up around the danger of niggers. You really can't relax around blacks.

Hey there Mr. ATF, leave my dog out of this. But by all means if you want to get the task force out there and curb-stomping nigs be my guest.
Pretty sure there will be plenty of funding in that with the new Administration.

They were spreading the word of God. Reported for racism.

t. some faggot from Reddit

Very vibrant.

Alphabet agency user, you have to be more subtle.
Have a (you) and take my advice and try to improve your work.

Time to send in the robots.

this is so terrible and obvious, i actually don't think you're a fed but you should still kyslivestream pls

This is your daily reminder of how dindus act when you are actually competent. NOW GO FUCKING LIFT.

except that if you've ever been around feds, you'd know they are indistinguishable from retards just pretending.

Fucking faggots, I hope those niggers get caught. Fuck them all.

Niggers are a symptom of the jewish disease.

fbi pls.

Lift what, for how long, and should I walk with it?

Need dem forearms, user

That sounds like a great idea, but marble is really, really expensive.

Shouldn't they be checking local hospitals for niggers with arm injuries?

Niggers make me sick ,scum of the earth.

God dammit FBI, at least take some fucking pride in your work. Don't waste my fucking tax dollars like this.

They should be, and probably are. I imagine NYPD takes shit seriously when the victim is FDNY. The question is if the nigger will go to the hospital.

It is my guess he won't and will stay home and "heal up".
Which means he will be a wonky armed nigger for the rest of his life.

5 cents a pound

WONKY ARMED NIGGER

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS.

niggers must hang

An 11V-zap from my TIG welder already hurt and had me edgy for half an hour.

SO MUCH PEACE
t. Islam Holla Forums

Holla Forums may be retarded, but I have never once seen anyone claim that.

At least bait properly m8y

1/10 for the response.

The board of peace is a meme, lurk moar faggot.

Ever bait that makes you respond is at least 3/10.
Faggot!

Get bent fags, i've been here since /new/ days on halfchan.

Stop being such doubleniggers

this is not a dick waving contest you triplenigger

You notice how he's having a fucking seizure?
Nigger friends.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BET THE APES ROBBED MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST THIS FIRE FIGHTER THIS CHRISTMAS " Lack of empathy having invasion species STEALING Christmas away from hard working people at the same time living of the tax dollars of our hard work bitting the hands that feed you

i look up to this man

Volts are just the electro-mechanical force behind the amps (current), which is what really harms you. I got hit with 20k V off of a distrubter plug a few weeks ago, and it really wasn't bad. It was way better than a cup of coffee, but the guys standing with me didn't even know I got shocked until I took a step back to recover my marbles. The reason why your welder bites so hard with low V, is because it requires a lot of amperage to fire that sucker up and have it melt shit. Volts are like the diameter of a pipe, amps are like the water/fluidflow in it.
A dripping hand pump or a blasting can be the same diameter in theory, but add the appropriate PSI and you can rip skin right off.

t. Mechanon (accept no substiutions)

*a blasting firehose
You probably got what I was driving at, but whatever

Confirmed for either not being around since the given time, or being dumb enough to think that would impress anyone.

For unsculpted marble maybe, but actual statues? Terribly pricey.

What did he mean by this? Is he a Holla Forumsack?

Voltage is the static force between two poles.
Voltage determines the possible amperage, which is lowered by resistance. You cannot get 50A out of a welder without applying 10-11V first.
Of course, a taser has a high built in resistance to make sure no lethal Amperage is applied, but the high voltage makes sure those few milliamps get to every muscle and nerve in the path.

Bronx - thanks for 2nd amendment free zone

Ask me how I know you're new.

Jesus fucking Christ, a NYC firefighter must make a hell of a lot of money!!

Where I live, the firefighters are mostly volunteer.

DIY like a white man, plus marble lets you harden yourself like diogenes

Limp dick, do nothing, suppressed homosexual, why do you bother? Just kill yourself already faggot.

He should have shot all four to death.

Your boss gave you the wrong playbook.

Did he died?

I hope he did died.

The kikes brouht the niggers here! Tey literally shipped thm here! Reeeeeeeeee!

Fuck. My old neighborhood. I grew up there damnit. I used to visit that station when i was a kid. Those niggers will get theirs…. albanian and italian mob still protect that area. The cops help us out too. Niggers came from across the parkway no doubt.

They all get shaved heads. Cops too. Solidarity. Yonkers is like this too. Theyre covered in tattoos too usually. Those niggers will get found out. Unless that guys not vetted. But i doubt it.

30min

Why do you think that isn't peaceful? Would you rather someone say nigger on the internet, or shoot them IRL?

11v isn't enough to break the skin yo, also unless you're using a usb welder, its not 11v, its probably 120V which would piss me off too.

And never use a usb welder, that just isn't safe.

I've never minded when you posted even if I disagreed, but most of your girlie pics are nasty

amps kill

Actually correction, the other guys were probably right in that your iron was 11V at 50A, that would. I was thinking it was mains because there's never a transformer on any of my welders.

I still don't think that voltage is enough to avalanche past the skin and into the blood but thats besides the point.

Which is why his makes more sense, the Voltage is enough to lacerate your muscles but not enough to fuck with your heart. I'd think that similarly if a low voltage current tried to get to your skin, it'd either break it and lose all the potential energy in the avalanche or zoom around your skin to the nearest ground.

Does a TIG welder (probably a high end one) ever turn up the voltage to start the arc? Been a while since i used one.

>ebay.com/itm/Miller-Diversion-180-AC-DC-TIG-Welder-Complete-907627-/360731643453

One of these? I've no idea how these operate, I was assuming you meant a soldering iron. Any time there's an arc, that means there's a voltage surge. I'm almost positive that no matter how much current you have, if there's a low voltage it will not arc.

When a transformer upps the voltage it'll lower the current, so its always the same energy, meaning you wouldn't be any more hurt.

If it's just 11 volts you can still strike an arc by rubbing electrodes together and the arc will keep running through the plasma. It's just been 10 years since I TIG welded and can't remember how you start the arc, but it's probably started at low voltage.

So basically I think the guy is full of shit and you can't get shocked from a TIG welder. It'll be about the same as a 9v battery, where the worst you can do is stick your tongue on it.

You could fuck with it. Though, there's no point to using the welder if you're going to adjust something anyhow. Anyhow, I've seen people trace an arc to their own hand for fun.

I want to say this is too blatant but I'm not sure anymore…

Maybe it's what you said, they striked the arc and put it on their hand. Breaking the arc could cause the voltage to rise since the transformer is also a big inductor. Usually that's solved with a flyback diode which they could have removed. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyback_diode

I don't know welding too well besides a welding class, just electronics.