I Am Going To Shot Myself Twice In The Back Of The Head?

WL and Financial Fraud Whistleblower Here:

Recently shipped terabytes of data to law enforcement, what are the chances I kill myself or lock myself in a suitcase?

Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/whistleblower/reportspubs/annual-reports/owb-annual-report-2016.pdf
archive.is/ZVeYf
muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/sec-taylor-scott-amarel-foia-log-16328/
muckrock.com/accounts/profile/TaylorScottAmarel/
pissedconsumer.com/company/scottrade/scottrade-should-be-sued-20131018453217.html
slideshare.net/tayloramarel1/taylor-amarel-resume-72912
endchan.xyz/pol/res/26401.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

intresting tell us more

I hope you are behind seven proxies, because this board is monitored by jewish police.

Trying to distract from the dig thread?

I dont think so, Chaim.

post screen shot or it didn't happen

Holla Forums is a Mossad false flag

Sage for lack of proofs.

Not you didnt

My identity is already discernible and unfortunately known to the people who would use it against me, so I am a little more willing to give details than most Whistleblowers.

The fraud mainly centered on international financial deals ranging from straight up embezzlement/ponzi schemes to human trafficking/immigration scams and the purposefully unregulated/unenforced industries that they work in.

The majority of the information was submitted to the SEC, in fact, I am mentioned in the 2016 Annual SEC Whistleblower report as an individual who has submitted an "unusual" amount of tips that were not included in the official report to Congress.

A portion of the fraud reported could be dangerous to certain politicians because it sheds light on the rampant corruption in certain industries that Trump, Clinton, and others semi-secretly support. Party of this directly involves Hilary Clinton's brother.

Is this you too?

Here is one shipping number of information shipped to the SEC here: CP318788003CN These files were more recent, there is another shipment that was delivered to the SEC's Whistleblower Office in November containing over 1 TB of information on financial fraud.

I dont think it is him.

I think this thread is an attempt to distract from that dig thread.

Heres a shipping order for 6 million pounds of Zyklon-B : 1488

Not my main concern, any good internet sleuth could already find my identity with what has already leaked out.

I can and will provide proof of such but now I am motivated to simply post something to the internet in hopes of creating a record in the event that I disappear.

Recently my email accounts have been locked out with no reason, bank account closed for "account review", VPN account disable without reason, endless phone calls, etc. This is an escalation of events that I believe forshadows bad things to come.

Why does it even matter? This is just some guy saying he shipped evidence to the authorities. Fine, we'll see what comes of it. I doubt he'll show any proof of anything, so it's not a very good distraction.

Here is the other shipping number. I will post supporting info.

EA015163946CN

Taylor, why did you make two threads for this?

and the last thing on your mind was to create some torrents of this shit first and distribute those?

fake and gay

Why would you send it to law enforcement and not Wikileaks?
You might as well have just jumped off the balcony.
If it makes you feel any better OP, you have my condolences…

Fucking CIA niggers

You're a fucking idiot and you're going to die for no good reason. Why? Because you've made no insurances in case your law enforcement "friends" aren't bribed or otherwise corrupted. If they can assassinate you and get away with it, what's to stop them from fucking with law enforcement? What makes you think that certain hits aren't ignored by law enforcement leading to "unsolved mysteries" or "suicides"?

Do you think they are on your side?

give leaks here or I give no shits

Please check footnote 51 on page 28 of this report sec.gov/whistleblower/reportspubs/annual-reports/owb-annual-report-2016.pdf

wtf i love roleplaying now

this tbh

oh wow you convinced i believe you now
obviously i will help you

all you need to do is to jump

I WONT CLICK THAT LINK FAG

DO A SCREENSHOT AN POST IT HERE ASS BITCH

You probably already know who you are if you shouldn't click it, but take a second to think about it.

So…what exactly do you want from us OP?

cool story bro

LARP spectators

individual. This number excludes tips received from this individual.

OP is implying that he's THE ONE.

I have contacted ever single wikileaks like organization from WL to ICIJ - it all falls on death ears - plus not many are willing to download terabytes of data even if it is encrypted. I was on WL chat daily for over 4 months and never received a single response on how to submit the large data so just uploaded encrypted and sent a link.

anyways fuck all this shit, i'm gonna die, i am powerless to all of this and am probably posting here just to show that I can cause any effect in ths even if it is just shills replying to my phsocopathic comments

Nice larping OP. Had me interested for about half of the first sentence.

since addressing people by names is more or less the rule here:

yo dumbass, can't upload screen from tor - why don't you use tor instead of asking me to not

Since you have nothing to lose mind telling us why you went ahead and leaked everything? Do you have an example of what was so important it needed to be leaked? Or are you a faggot.

What links to human trafficking did you find?

I am the one. I'm also very ill, stressed out, and at peace with my coming death.

Anyways, my name is Taylor Scott Amarel, the SEC also banned me from submitting FOIA request. Ms. Nikkia Wharton (communication attorney at the SEC) has admitted to deleting some of my Whistleblower tips, I have had talks with SEC staff some staff tell me that my tips are a waste of time, other staff tell me to submit no more information that what can be reviewed in 10-15 minutes, the SEC is a cluster fuck.

So that is a valid USPS tracking number and it seems to have been delivered to the DOJ or Mcdonalds

Why'd you make two threads?

It is fairly common for people, especially in less rule of law countries without good birth records, to use forged birth certificates to fake family relationships and thus eligibility for green card sponsorship. It some asian countries the loss of a birth certificate can easily be "replaced" by a visit to a police station who just right and stamp a letter and then you can be related to anybody you want to.

Wow look a second thread. Is there something you need from us?

If you're Taylor Amarel, good job changing your yahoo password.

Are you new to Holla Forums or something? Who was trying to smear you with association with pedopizzapong? And while you don't need to spoon feed, you gotta give us something to start digging with.

archive.is/ZVeYf

How did you get that?

FOIA requests to the SEC. They have banned me from FOIA/PA requests. I have submitted over 500 turn-key Whistleblower tips and in this madness I recently signed a PA Waiver allowing individuals to get my records. Getting these records would prevent the SEC from sweeping the hole thing under the rug - which I suspect they will do.

A full name makes it easier to find you or at least people who share the same name.

muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/sec-taylor-scott-amarel-foia-log-16328/
muckrock.com/accounts/profile/TaylorScottAmarel/
pissedconsumer.com/company/scottrade/scottrade-should-be-sued-20131018453217.html

Also I found that you had a couple of shoahed threads on endchan.

I black out regularly, am very ill, might be schitzafrenic or however the hell you spell that

Is this you?

not aware of endchan threads but yeah, Scottrade stuff is old. this is why I started digging because I got screwed over by them years ago. Although the scottrade stuff did allow me to find an ACH vulnerability, I would ignore it for now, the international fraud rings are much more important.

Since we're at the border of Oz anyway, I'm just going to through out a thought that has been bugging me.

Go look at a dating site. Now, there are many faked profiles that are used for phishing and other scams, but I think I might have noticed something worse. Go through one of the random user viewers until you come across a profile for a young girl with a lot of pictures compared to the others. Fake accounts tend to have one or two. But these accounts have lots of pics, seemingly from only one or two "sets" rather than stealing a few for forgery or a normal person's collage of life.

They aren't selfies. Who is holding the camera? Why is the lighting so low? Why are they never smiling?

I'm starting to think there are human trafficking catalogues open through dating sites. All of the major free sites at least. They are probably operated through referral and codes, which means we might be able to "brute force" our way into the network through these loose ends.

OP is in China apparently. Or was. Is OP like some Chinese Snowden or something? Even if they could already pinpoint him he shouldn't release more about himself, but obviously there is something about access to this data that implies in a singular way who accessed it.

Oh come on OP, either give some proof or fuck off. It sounds like you might just be paranoid. But I'll bump, because honestly this conforms to everything I know about Chinese (from living around them and seeing the way they manipulate US law to fuck with people and to exploit their host societies).

At the very least, why don't you walk us through how you came across this information.

OP gave a tracking a number and I used tools.usps.com to check it.

The destination Washington DC, 20549 is the second image, which includes "US DOJ Antitrust Division" and also McDonald's, BNY Mellon and SEC.

It had to have been dropped off at one of these locations because faking that number would mean breaking into USPS.

If you see it seemed to have started somewhere in China, which makes me wonder if OP is in/from China.

In order to get "Proof of Delivery" we'd need to know the email and first name of who got it.

Found you.
slideshare.net/tayloramarel1/taylor-amarel-resume-72912

you are a funny shill
keep continuing

To everybody curious about my craziness, I was diagnosed with multiple personality disorders, bi-polar, mild scitz, ADHD,etc, and haven;t really been in a sane state of mind for the past year or so. I'm stuck in a country with an expired visa, no reporters will talk, my lawyer told me that he would no longer help me because he quote "wants to stay in the US - preferably alive"

You're no such thing, just very anxious due to the intensity of the situation and feelings of impending doom. You need to stay as clear as possible and help yourself as much as you can, if this is legit there needs to be stuff to work with

You gave yourself away when you posted the email name in your Name field.

It was addressed to Ms. Jane Norberg, Chief at the SEC's Whistleblower Office. Her email is [email protected]/* */

If the H Green person got it, their email would be [email protected]/* */ assuming it was actually delivered to the SEC.

I have submitted FOIA requests to Customs, USPS, and the SEC regarding this matter but received no response.

everyone who wants me dead already knows who i am

If you're dead anyway, tell us who you are.

20 under 20 finalist pic, almost got 100k from peter thiel, now this…

The thing is your loved ones will be targeted as well to make an example of someone who's so blatant about what they did. Good luck.

You should have planned better mate. Want to wire me your savings since you gonna suicide anyways?

See above,

NAME: Taylor Scott Amarel
SSN: 617-76-7710
Address: 10420 Jitney Lane, Grass Valley, California, 95945, USA
Emails: [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, etc

thats been always like that ever since your mother has seen you for the first time. you need to accept that and move forwards.
get a chair and a strick
put the strick around your neck and climb on the chair. make sure the strick is properly fixed to the ceiling and then move forwards

DO IT
just do it!

Lol

Damn son, if true I just finished an internship at the SEC in November, Enforcement no less. Attorneys I work with told me they are only able to scratch the surface of what goes on in the securities industry.

Of course if any of this is true, and why wouldn't you submit it to the SEC proper instead of the DoJ, or both of them? The SEC would forward it to the DoJ if they thought it was criminally worth while.

hmmm…

endchan.xyz/pol/res/26401.html

He submitted to the SEC and got barred from making any more submissions. His "package" has apparently arrived at the DoJ. It's easy to say that your executives are plants but this doesn't mean anything.

Send me all your bitcoin before they suicide you.

1D1iHW3jyLQMNAXYj7zaMGPTgwqoePoR6u

This isn't helping your case user. People with DID don't have access to large portions of their memory and they're unreliable just in virtue of that. Provide documented proof.

As to surviving, I would recommend making your way to a Buddhist monastery (assuming you're in China). It's about the only place in that country you might find people sympathetic to your plight. That, unless you happen to know Western (NOT Chinese) Christian missionaries. Those are your best bets for hiding, protection, and potentially helping to get your information out where it can do good.

Wait, I KNEW that name sounded familiar… did you ever work for/with a certain pseudonymous internet entrepreneur? Don't give ME away for Chrissakes (tho TBH (((they))) are already watching me) but the diagnoses would make a lot of sense.

WTH are you doing in CHINA?!?!?

I don't think Norberg got it because I see no confirmation email.

Who is H Green's first name?
What does the H stand for?!

It seems to have been delivered to him.

Also you sent stuff to a NORBERG, what do you think will happen!?

tell us about the ponzi schemes

Shalom, Kanye!

This may be OT, but is anyone familiar with using BTC to send messages? OP might be able to release essential information on the blockchain where it could never be erased short of… oh yeah, the Chinese probably control BTC. How about other coins?

Are you new?

Hey buddy I got real confirmation by email.

It was signed by H. Green at the SEC.

Godspeed and Merry Christmas, you won't be forgotten.

CIA pls, atleast try. Also merry christmas to all anons far and wide.

There have been people in the FBI and CIA who are appointed by people who are not elected, but people who inherit their position, these people prevent major crimes form being investigated. Whats probably going to happen is it won't be investigated or you will disappear.

My recommendation? Shadow a politician like Dana Rohrabacher or Jeff Sessions and tell them everything, and that you're afraid that Law Enforcement is sheltering this from being investigated. They'll have to kill you both at that point and they're not willing to kill an elected official like that especially not one in the Presidents cabinet.

Dump the info you have here, you have nothing to lose. Don't be a fag. No one is going to care about your claims until you back them up, even if you are legit and end up getting suicided. Dump the information you have or get the fuck out, I don't mind downloading and analyzing (eventually) 1 tb of data if it is worthwhile so just fucking do it and stop being a fag.

So when it Holla Forums going to accuse you of a false flag?

Nice place you got here, OP

Okay, in the event that you are 100% telling the truth; I suggest you do what trump did and head straight to a doctor and get a full, written write up about how you are COMPLETELY healthy

Then, I would stay with a friend. Someone you trust. Stay with someone you know who can keep an eye on you 24/7

OP, this is very good LARPing, i will be your personal army

Not a bad idea for whistleblowers but it guarantees nothing. Accidents happen, mass accidents can be coincidental, and stonewalls are a thing.

Merry Christmas, my waifu just dumped me so I'm on Holla Forums with my old autist buddies.

And OP, (((they))) aren't going to off you, just discredit you so you look like a rambling madman to everyone. They won't have to do much because you have already been diagnosed as crazy.

OP hasn't responded to me on what is H's first name is.

He seemed to have been in contact with both Jane Norberg and H. Green.

Yeah I suspected the same, working with a (((Norberg))) and expecting it to work out for your benefit.

For all we know though is OP living in China sent bullshit to the SEC and they accepted it. We still have no idea what the contents of the package are.

Or turn him into a tranny (which is the same thing btw), it's a new trend for (((them))).

He's already discredited.

Unfortunately this my man. Your typing is betraying your state of mind. Rushed. Off balance.

You need to center yourself. Temporarily drop the whistleblower thing, maybe get off their radar a little bit, take up a hobby. Trump soon, friend, but for a month (just under) you aren't going to make any progress. When the DoJ and Attorney General are on the side of the people again, then you will get somewhere.

I'm glad you came to Holla Forums, because if there is real meat to be had in this, we are good at taking unexpected approaches. Let's just say I won't be making your FOIA requests, but I'm down to assist you a bit.

not as new as you might think

On what grounds do you discredit him?
We have a valid tracking number showing he sent contents from China to the SEC to an H. Green. We don't know for sure what he sent.

And put some juicy bits in a fucking torrent already.

OP said he's been really sick lately, though. Damn….does that mean it's too late? Did they already poison him?

And wtf are you doing not torrenting this shit?

You have access to the internet obviously; Amazon has free webhosting for a year, just get a server up, throw your shit there and drop us a link faggot.

Contact the Nine?

Get a self, hand written letter written by you that says no matter how bad it gets, you'll never an hero even if it means your asshole stretching in prison notorised, and have multiple copies available on hand for people you trust to read in case of your demise. Instruct them to investigate because it will have to have been foul play.

This is OP's last post. Did he already suicided?

Well, kid, they're going to lose the data and you're going to disappear. Next time send it to wikileaks

Medical records. He already admitted he was diagnosed with a variety of mental illnesses.

Get strapped

You better stop posting Taylor.

I didn't know for sure how many shills were on Holla Forums until this thread.

I don't think he's going to say anymore, so we'll never know. I guess I'll put this into the archive and move on.

seems like as good a plan as any. at least now we all are watching that package get delivered. OP delivers via USPS

details for OPs accounts

[email protected]/* */
Taysa256
(Some messages between Amarel and SEC staff with attachments)

Lol you think this is legit enough to shill?
Kek as they say

OP still here, my god, loose a Tor connection for a few minutes and I am dead, my god.

How I wish I was at a secure location and not dealing with family right now and stuck on a phone.

What is H. Green's first name?

Limited access to internet and my files, had to leave some encrypted items behind after leaving my apartment scared shitless in the middle of the night, happened twice since 2015, also sold some electronics to pay for food.

amazon requires a credit card to verify AWS for a year, funny thing, when you are a banking Whistleblower banks routinely send you letters that they have made a business decision to "close your account". I have over 500 SEC and CFPB complaints and have operated without a single bank account for the past 3 years.

can you give a pastebin site that is workable via tor

You better suck my cock, shill

Contact Kim Dotcom to see if he can give you publicity/hosting.

Psychiatry is a scheme to discredit and suppress any bad goys, as well as to market for (((big pharma))) I don't dismiss people simply because a psychiatrist kike labels them with something. So called "schizophrenics" "bipolars" etc. still need to be heard out since the politicized abuse of psychiatry is so rampant.

Just upload anything you have to mega.nz and post a link here it's probably safer then using TOR as about 5 rabbis own TOR now.

op pls

huh