George Michael DEAD in London

The star, who launched his career with Wham in the 1980s and later continued his success as a solo performer, is said to have "passed away peacefully at home".
Thames Valley Police said South Central Ambulance Service attended a property in Goring in Oxfordshire at 13:42 GMT.
Police say there were no suspicious circumstances.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-38432862
soundcloud.com/cloverlord/mikeygeorge
cbc.ca/beta/news/entertainment/george-michael-dead-53-1.3912641
archive.is/dvzQx
nme.com/news/music/morrissey-72-1208699
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/mu/
>>>/faggots/

an illuminati sacrifice?

starwhackers

he died like 10yrs ago

sage

I totally believe you.

has nothing to do with Holla Forums. stop posting.

REPORTED

Alt-Right flags will be flying at half staff today in honor of George Michael and his contributions to the Alternative Right lifestyle.

No idea who this guy is.
He looks like a fag, though.

bbc.com/news/uk-38432862

Confirmed

I bet it was AIDS, don't know how Morissey, Boy George and other famous faggots aren't dead yet.

MORE REDDIT C LIST CELEB DEATH BULLSHIT

Am I on cuckchan again?

Well, not a single dull day in 2016

IT'S HAPPENING!

What about Magic Johnson? He caught the nigger pox like 20 years ago. Apparently, it's only fatal if you're poor

There's no comfort in the truth…

I'm never gunna dance again.

soundcloud.com/cloverlord/mikeygeorge

gay plague claims another victim
not Holla Forums

this isnt /news/ you dumb motherfucker kill yourself.

I bet these faggots I mentioned are into that bug chasing fetish, don't know abou MJ, but Boy George and George Michael types are temendous faggots. The kind who suck random dicks in public restroom glory holes.

Holla Forums - Politically Incorrect★
Politics, news, happenings, current events

Let us enjoy this song of GM's life.

you didnt even call him a faggot. enjoy your b&.

The 24/7 "Last christmas"-marathon that plays in every radiostation when christmas approches finally claimed its first life. Ironically it's creator.

I didn't call him a musician either. Some things are just obvious.

Rip in peace. God damn I've come to hate that song.

Let us enjoy this song of GM's life.>>8603419
That's a lie user. He obviously played the meat tuba with zeal and aplomb.

Corrected post:

That's a lie user. He obviously played the meat tuba with zeal and aplomb.

das rite

This year is getting better and better. This year would be perfect if a major earthquake in California happened to throws it into the sea.

Praise KEK.

My hypothesis is that GRIDS kills you when you are physically weak. Magic was off the bat an elite athlete, so he is less likely to experience the degenerative effects until old age catches up to him.

Choked on pizza…

cbc.ca/beta/news/entertainment/george-michael-dead-53-1.3912641

I wonder who'll be next faggot to die, I'm betting on Morrisey, he already have a shitload of weird diseases lately, typical of a faggot who sucked cocks his whole life.

And… the year ends with a gay icon dying young, as gays tend to do. The Current Year opened with so much hopelessness… and ends with such triggering.

Remember that this is the guy who tried to convince us that the keys to good health were sex and pot smoking. Dead at 53, despite being a multimillionaire.

Club Tropicana drinks are free though

i had no idea he was Greek.

Yawn. Get a new schtick, schlomo.

First Alan Thicke, now George Michael. They're killing all the fags.

I bet he's next.

I call bullshit. He had the AIDS

Died on Christmas too.

George Michael in 2015. Doesn't look like he has G.R.I.D.S. to me.

That fag is overdue tbqh. He vehemently denies he's a faggot, even in the CURRENT YEAR. I think he might be a tranny.

All faggots have GRIDS.

archive.is/dvzQx

Appearances can be deceiving user, not every AIDS infested faggot is a spooky skeleton like they used to be back in the 80's and early 90's.
However, their survival pills can only do so muh to protect them.

Don't they skill go skellington mode before dying though? Why would a plump aids faggot die?

….Nick Denton?

>>>/mu/

Morrisey is asexual.

Died of the gay with a side of AIDS and a dash of drugs.

hahahaha

you don't truly believe that do you user ?
asexual is a meme, Morrisey sucks cock, and I mean a lot of it, and now he's paying the price for all that cock and cum he swallowed.

who cares if a faggot died? is he at least part of The Trump Curse?

Sorry, man, but you're wrong. He's been asexual since the 80s. And what price is he paying? A career that is still going strong and a loyal fan base? What have you done with your life?

This is Holla Forums, not /trump/. Nobody cares about your Jew loving cock sucker "president".

DEATH
By Prolapse

This is payback for making Last Christmas. That song fucking blows.

You moron. Asexual is just another jew meme to further denigrate the west. Go the fuck back to leddit.

Good job, yo.

Regret to inform you user, but I don't think you'll be hearing from him much longer.

nme.com/news/music/morrissey-72-1208699

Do you really believe Richard Simmons isn't a faggot too?

you clearly don't belong here, see and fuck off "yo" nigger.

Thanks for correcting the record. Now go to a corner and gas yourself.

Richard Simmons never claimed to be anything but a faggot.

>>>/reddit/

You are the worst kind of faggot. Pretending to be straight while sucking cock for money from Craigslist.

Nigger detected.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When will the madman stop?

He died of AIDS unfortunately, thats what happens when you suck cock

No, Richard Simmons refuses to admit that he's a faggot even though everybody knows that he is.

Like another famous Richard S.?

One less faggot on planet Earth. Fine by me. Might be good for some salt mining though.

There have been people in history who are very flamboyant but aren't gay. Michael Jackson for instance, he wasn't sexually interested in people at all because his dad sexually tortured him when he was younger.

Yeah, okay champ.

I bet you think Liberace wasn't a faggot too.

He didn't have sex with children, actually research the case yourself if you don't believe me, he was clearly being extorted by a Jewish lawyer and got bandwagon-ed. You seriously think anybody with his history in Hollywood could get away with making anti-kike lyrics in some of his songs and not have them attempt to put him in jail?

goddamn I fucked up the greentext

anchored you dumb fuck you mad bitch?

kick me kike me
jew me sue me

The police pulled all sorts of "artistic child nudist" books out of his house. I hate to break it to you, but your magical singing negro was a kiddie fucker.

Thats an old fake news story that the LA Police department says is not true, and not the "we can neither confirm or deny" like they do if they actually have evidence, they literally said it wasn't true.

Welp. There goes the WHAM! reunion.

this right?plus pretty sure it was painful and it was AIDS

Morrissey is sick because he's a militant vegan.

He's demisexual and he hooked up with Michael Stipe from REM. He's a faggot but on the less degenerate side. He's also pretty redpilled on race.

Of course he's still a fucking wanker.

Magic Johnson's HIV disclosure was more like 25 years ago now.

There's a PSA with him and Arsenio Hall talking about HIV right at the beginning of my Wayne's World VHS tape which was released in stores in August 1992 (I bought it the first day it came out, so I know it wasn't a re-issue).

BEST YEAR EVER!!!

Death to faggot junkies!

Check yourself boy, you're defending a semen swallowing poop dick because you like how he yodelled for the Smiths.

Also, you think singing and having old bags come hear you is a great life accomplishment.

This piece of shit was caught sucking dick in public toilets for crack.

my guess is that Star Whackers took him out, illuminati sacrifice

1- he's worth more dead than alive
2- a washed out has been
3- had a song "Last Christmas", right time to take him out to create a coincidence for gullible plebs

4- but the wisemen know it was a COHEN-cidence not a coincidence

Looks like George Michael didn't last Christmas, amirite?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shock the fruits into vegetables

It's so natural and good that gays are dropping dead from fag disease.

Damn you Carrie Fisher! Keep your coke habit to yourself bitch!

It is called Cachexia and it is the herald of imminent death from diseases (AIDs, Cancers)

Pretty much you lose all apatite and rapidly lose weight until your body runs out of calories to pump your heart or move your lungs, then you from cardiac/respiratory arrest. Even if you try to eat your body becomes unable to get nutrition absorbed properly.