VENOM FILM TO START PRODUCTION THIS FALL

twitter.com/SonyPictures/status/865629713225572352

well Holla Forums its finally happening and it's the big guy himself

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mescK#selection-491.0-491.63
archive.is/jivEj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cue the 300 posts by Brockfags.
Sounds nice on paper, but I'm sure there'll be a million problems and it will end up trash.

deadpool and logan were okay, better than what marvel has been doing anyway.

Found this article:
archive.is/mescK#selection-491.0-491.63
It's going to be shit. Pascal will do everything she can to turn it into a Venom: Progressive Propaganda Edition. She was a "mastermind" behind Amazing Spider-Man, Homecoming, and Ghost Busters after all. Even if director are remaining crew will genuinely want to make something good, being stuck between Pascal and Hardy (who is also a feminist) will be a problem.

Can Sony just die already? Nobody cares about their shitty attempts to keep the Spider Man rights.

All I know is he suggested replacing Snake's usual VA with Hollywood Man

Deadpool felt forced.
Watched Logan yesterday, great violence, great performance by Patrick Stewart and Hugh "Jeguy" Jackman, little girl was fine until she started talking, everything else was shit.
SPOILERS:
I really liked the action in the movie and the violence was just my cup of tea: energetic, fast, chunky and gory enough to look brutal, but not edgy.

All is lost

I understand the goddamn kikess but Hardy? Has he ever tried to meddle with any script?

Venom?

All he did was suggest Kojima get Kiefer Sutherland. Which was not a bad choice, as it turns out

It worked for that particular portrayal

The monkey's paw strikes again! Our local Brock fanboy will be heartbroken once it's shown all it's signs of shit.

I just hope there will be memes

If the movie looks like it'll suck then we can just let it happen. Then watch the fire burn and meme the Venom comic to stay good.

Hang on
In the comics Bane takes the drug VENOM

My god, you're right.

archive.is/jivEj
Who knows, but after having starring in some high earning films, he might get a big ego and begin meddling. Especially if something would be misogynistic or otherwise triggering.
You never know. Val Kilmer didn't start out as assholes who wanted creative control in films either.

Comes full circle.

I thought she was fired after the Sony email leaks revealed that she intentionally fucked Ghostbusters purely to serve her political agenda, blackmailed the original cast for cameos, and generally didn't give a shit that she drove the profitability of the franchise down the toilet.

What did they mean by this?

It's like pottery,

She got in hot water, but to be more accurate was demoted. A lot of the projects like Spiderman and Ghostbusters were under her reign, and her career is riding on Homecoming and Venom.

Venom has always been a big guy. Just think anons, soon Venom will be inexplicably linked with bane posting.

Remind me, what specifically was the blackmail again?

Bill Murray, Dan Ackroyd, Ernie Hudson, and Harold Ramis all signed a contract to appear in any new Ghostbusters movie. They signed this with the idea that any new ghostbusters movie would be Ghostbusters Three and would star the original cast. Sony had to threaten Murray with a breach of contract lawsuit, and had to cajole Hudson and Ackroyd. They tried getting Rick Moranis to cameo in it, but he told them to Gtfo.

Bill Murray feels dead inside.

Should have waited for the script before signing that contract.

I'm surprised it's getting a sequel. Did the first movie do well in the box office?

Pfffffftthahahahahaha.

Because the name is long and retarded, even in the comics. It's not like it matters, they're both just generic "evil" human experiment corporations.

Why does it matter? It's not really propaganda unless you really want to dig at it. I could see your point if the the woman who is with the black farmer was white and was the wife of the redneck sheriff but I didn't really notice it.
I can imagine having so much metal in your body and your DNA isn't particularly healthy and could degenerate the healing process.
So it can be open to your interpenetration and you can come up to your own conclusions on what happened.
It's supposed to be a parallel and a reference to the westerns that inspired Logan.
It's not really that far into the future, 2029 it's like 12 years, so I can't imagine there would be crazy, high tech shit like flying cars or lazers.
Then it's not really a "deus ex machina," a deus ex machina is something that comes out of nowhere at the last second that inexplicable fixes everything, like Jinora in Book II of Korra.
Not sure what you're talking about with Sunrider, but mutants are not being hunted down and exterminated, they went extinct because not enough of them were being born. Maybe they were hunted down but in this movie, only Logan and the kids are being hunted.
Because Professor X was causing people's cerebral to freeze, possibly in a similar seizure that he's having, Logan wasn't as badly affected by it because even though his healing powers are slower, they still work and he's strong enough to move albeit slowly.
Hope I answered your questions.

She was fired but with golden parachute. And it was because of the emails, but it was because she, ironically, made racist jokes about Obama

I see this is another in the long line of Marvel/DC film shilling threads.

What a coincidence that this week suddenly out of the blue comes hype for the new Marvel Films, WW's film and Venom? This must be completely organic.

So she did nothing wrong

Actually I don't think there was any contract. Not for the third film anyway. She either used something in the contract for the first two to force Murray to appear, or else she just straight up threatened lawsuit.

This is neither marvel or dc dumbass its sony maybe read the thread next time.
Its literally just some news about casting for a movie coming out next year, no one is telling you to go and see it.

Look buddy just because it's a Sony film doesn't mean Venom is suddenly not Marvel.

Your employer pays you too much.

He has a point, whether or not this is a shill thread doesn't mean it's done by the same shills as the other two threads. The movies come from three different studios that all want the others to fail.

Forgive me for sharing with Holla Forums news about a upcoming film based on a comic book. I should have known that no one would want to know this or discuss this here at all.

Shocker, a blockbuster is made with Jewish money.

It's not a shill, it's an user who uses social media and quickly makes threads about upcoming films/film news on here, Holla Forums and Holla Forums.
If you check the other two boards right now, you'll also see the Supernatural/Scooby-Doo thread and Black Lightning thread, with the same OP image/video. Obviously, he's not a shill working for DC, Marvel, Sony, CW and WB. There'd be a breach of contract :^)

Pascal is on another level of horrible. She literally wanted to make an all-female team superhero film called Glass Ceiling. Arad is a Jew too, but he is in for the money not ideology, and at least has a few decent films on his resume. Just watch to have a glimpse at how horrid she is.

I literally saw it posted on twitter and posted it here, stay paranoid.

Reading comprehension.
It may save your life one day.

Nah he'll make excuses, insist it's actually "based", and try to shill it here. Also he'll spam those same pics of his waifu brock

to be completely brutally honest Murray deserved that kind of treatment
after all he turned down script for gb3 after another in order to star in such hit films like (((Garfield)))

fuck you billy boy you're not getting any sympathy from me

It's beautiful.

FUCK YES!!!!!, THIS IS SO COOL!

8/co/ didn't just meme Eddie into Venom again, we memed Venom into meme history. Holla Forums meme magic confirmed!

Tom Hardy is Eddie Brock, Holla Forums's husbando is being played by Holla Forums's favorite actor. I don't know why you wouldn't be excited for this.

I think that this is more of a sign from Kek that Brock is one of his chosen avatars. Kee a close eye on Brock going forward because the meme God speaks to us through his actions. Glory be to Kek.

Themes and elements in Brock comics:

Just a few, what do you think they mean?

he's a big guy for spider-man

please.

He didn't want to make another Ghostbusters 2. He wanted to make something good.

As for why he did Garfield, rumour going around was that he confused Joel Cohen, the film's writer, with Joel Coen, half of the Coen brothers

I only remember the bill murray bullying, you got any facts of the other stuff?

wew

Holy smoke that's true!

Let's look at how themes of Brock stories translate into chan culture/the chosen people of Kek

Plenty of that on chan. Shills are essentially psyop agents and they're everywhere

Basically whenever a bunch of anons stop jerking off to traps and hentai and do something positive, which happens from time to time (Holla Forums finding ISIS camps and informing the Russians for bombing runs comes to mind)

I'd wager 90% people here wish they were better in some way (more /fit/, smarter, less of a NEET etc) Brocks struggle to be a better person is the struggle of an average chan user, if a little more dramatic.

Brock has cancer. We are cancer. Poetry.

woah

Truly, it rhymes.

This might be good if they managed to snag Tom Hardy.

Fuck yea, I'll be looking forward to this…
…tentatively.

Homecoming is still Marvel's brainchild.

They're using Homecoming to trick people into thinking their upcoming "spiderman universe" movies are a part of the MCU which they'll cement with the 6th movie with the current spiderman's contract.

I'd be more worried about Avi Arad. He was the asshole who ruined the original Spiderman series.

It was many things but forced.

Homecoming looks like complete trash. The Venom movie is lucky to have no connection to that dumpsterfire that is the Marvel Television Universe.

Sony shill please.

Well maybe it was just me, but sitting in the theater and with jokes being only half funny and the entire theater roaring with laughter it felt awkward. I was only laughing because everyone else was laughing, it was a pleasant atmosphere.
that's what I'm trying to say, if it wasn't for a room full of people laughing and having a good time I wouldn't have had as much fun as I did. I guess using the word "forced" wasn't the right way to go.
I've heard about Deadpool's production and how passionate Ryan Reynolds was about this project, but I can't shake the feeling that it's overrated. I would not watch it again, especially alone.
…Then again, I've rewatched Margin Call like 3 times, so make of that what you will.

Didn't you forgot about someone? Post your best role predictions guys!

CIA for Carnage.

CIA for a cucked Peter standin.

CIA for Mac Gargan.

Marvel movies suck, that has nothing to do with Sony, or Fox, or DC.

Wouldn't CIA be better as Commissioner Gordon?

No joke, casting CIA in this movie would probably make it mandatory viewing material. Because they'd have to know what they'd be doing if they did that. The first film made to cater to memelords

Realistically, he's not carnage. Here's hoping he's a member of the Jury or one of the five life foundation symbioties

Symbiocide posting is strong itt. Reminder that Eddie brock isn't real and you'll never get to suck his cock

I see you sperging out all over Holla Forums and Holla Forums about this guy that doesn't post here. You've yet to provide any evidence that Brockposting is all one guy.

There is definitely a guy on Holla Forums who does the majority of posting about Eddie Brock and Venom. Which is fine, but he goes overboard.