Holocaust Denial Movie

What does Holla Forums think of Denial (2016)?
I'm watching it now. Will give opinion later.

Also what's the evidence that it did/didn't happen. Anything they left out?

imdb.com/title/tt4645330/
IMDB gave it a worse rating than rotten tomato users somehow. rotten tomatoes gave it 82%.

I don't. The goyim don't really care about it.

I don't know how someone redpilled can do this to themselves, I wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Eric Hunt's response video, part 1

part 2

This.
As an eastern-europe fag, I can say that 30-50% of people either don't know, don't care, or both.

Is redpilled, it show that has no proof at all that the Holohoax happened

David Irving's account of the incident from the trailer (with video)

well if it didn't happen why is it illegal to say that in so many countries? hah checkmate atheists

retard

I notice there's an ADL kike already working overtime in the imdb comments.

We ought to start spreading our influence there. Gotta fight shills with more shills.

Because you have to look at what the opposition claims?
That is, if you believe the holocaust didn't happen.

on that count did any of you guys watch season 1 of the man in the high castle? the trailer seemed pretty good but never got around watching it, opinions?

pretty meh

Watched it with a believer, he had his questions afterward and got forwarded to some well known videos.
Now he is a sceptic.
Mission accomplished?

The society is pretty great, except by the neutral zone.

Jap region is shit too

Very much so, I would assume.

This is the best they can do now to continue the narrative and it is having no effect. The holohoax is running out of steam, or should i say gas?

I already go though enough Jewish attempts to turn me into a self-hating slave just by living, why would i watch even more of their propaganda on purpose ?

It's a movie. Nothing more, nothing less. Go watch "Birth of a Nation" and balance it out, ok? ok.

You can study it and deconstruct it using logic and verifiable facts.
Although anyway rarely the left will use logic or read facts, you can try that and see if anybody not completely retarded gets it.

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ZERO EFFORT.

>What does Holla Forums think of x
> asking for a friend :^)

hmmm
really makes ya think.

see>>8602799

Oldfag here 20 years on the tubes now. When I first was on the web virtually no one ever even considered questioning the hall of cost, yes there were a few hate filled nazi websites that denied it but in general it was still sacred ground not to be trod upon.
Fast forward to the current year and I have noticed a gradual but pervasive questioning to the point where it is no longer designated hate sites but a general questioning that you can find in almost all spheres across the net save a few jew specific safe zones.
Basically lads the groundswell is becoming unstoppable for the narrative. I predict in another 20 years it will be hard to find believers and disbelief will become the norm.
If they even bother to continue promoting the evil genocide of all of history ever ever

Why would i study Jewish claims about the holocaust when our entire society is washed in them ?

What could i possibly not know already ?

As the few remaining "survivors" and "ebil notsees" die off, the narrative changes.