An Autist's Guide Effective Shitposting

Because this election has been somewhat of a renaissance, I was hoping we could share some tips on emotionally effective arguments that can be used on the interweb tubes.

[b]See example: [/b]
This shitpost addresses a Skype to push an end goal. If you follow many of the (((them))) on Twitter you will notice the American Jewry are fighting with the more religious Zionists for Democrat party goals.
Note the appeals.

1. Begins by establishing common ground, lowers defensiveness. Telling him the GB2/oven/ would have made him hunker down and reinforce his tribal mentality that WE are the enemy, but this post encourages him to think his tribe may be better suited aligned elsewhere.

2. Note the imagery in the post. The God-Emperor is a master of this. EVERYTHING is visual. swamps, walls, visual things. What does this bring to mind? Tracks, chugging, trains? The way Jews went to Auschwitz. he now has the stage mentally set to see the Dems might be an inevitable path to the oven. If anyone points out how anti-semetic the new voting block the Dems are importing is, he might recall this.

Imagine the masses that could be driven using better methods.

[b]Reading List[/b]
I really need suggestions on this. Most of the ones I have read are rather blue pilled fellows Dems have used for years.

1. Presuasion and Influence by Robert Cialdini
2. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
3. Scott Adam's blog, (the Garfield guy)

ANY additions you can add to this list are greatly appreciated. Also great for use being more liked at the office.

People did not evolve communication to see the truth. They evolved it to survive in a society. How can we manipulate that?

I dobt use Skype though, I have no idea what you're talking about

>>>/cuckchan/

Nice.

>>>/reddit/
nice trips

Back to cuckchan

The common ground thing works.

I once redpilled a fat black feminist university professor about feminism by being myself anti-capitalist and telling her feminism was an ideology that was pushed by banker's wives.
That quickly had an effect on her, who promptly agreed that feminist activists were mostly rich women filling an agenda, especially the first ones, but even today, she continued and said that feminism had an "elitist" face (I didn't mention at that time about the fact they were jewish).

This way she was able to see the link and, while she didn't give up her ideology at first, she did her own research, and some time later we were talking about how feminism was a subversion tool used by bankers to depress wages and force woman out of the home, making kids get raised by the educational system, so they would get molded into a standard citizenry, serving (((their))) intrests.

GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE
GET GASSED KIKE

To be honest if an user only reads these he will be very well-equipped for personal interactions. You can riff on just 2 or 3 of Carnegie's rules and get really far with people. My (new) friends are always surprised when they find out I'm autistic, and I have been successful in leading quite a few down the dark paths of inquiry. For this it is generally best to 1) establish rapport, 2) find out what they're good at, and 3) praise the value of that thing they're good at. People will literally eat shit off your hand if you praise the one thing they're most proud of. From there, you can start to leave little "seeds" at the edge of their background knowledge. This is especially effective if they already have an inquisitive mind and only need to be led to new sources of information to make them question what they already know. Whoever can't be turned, you can still burn them so they're toxic to other leftists - but that's a more advanced technique which can backfire easily, so anons should only approach this after gaining a couple years' experience just gaining rapport with normies.

Here is a guide I would suggest to anons who want to develop their interpersonal skills in a low-risk, low-investment environment.

1) Go to a bar by yourself
2) Order yourself one drink - ONLY one drink
3) Strike up conversation with those near you - it doesn't matter what you talk about, just TALK
4) Establish rapport
5) Stay for as long as you can persuade others to buy you drinks - if it helps, you are allowed to buy others a drink as reciprocation

In such an environment, even if you burn out the worst consequence is that you can't show your face at that bar again. Which is not really a cost if you think about it. The positive experiences you gain from striking up conversations with strangers of all different backgrounds will make you into a stronger, more confident person.

To OP's list of books I would add these:

4) Tao Te Ching
5) Proverbs (from the Bible)
6) The Prince by Machiavelli

Here's my reasoning for these books. The Tao Te Ching is one of those rare books which is inexhaustible. You can breeze through it in an afternoon and it presents many ideas that are intuitively true, but many others which are flatly counter-intuitive. This is a text that rewards extended study and contemplation. Quite literally the Tao Te Ching reinvigorated by spiritual life and I keep a copy on me most of the time - except for when I've given my copy away to people that I thought could use it. To be quite honest, I think the Tao Te Ching is indispensable for anons. The whole book is essentially a massive redpill.

The Prince is well-known, and while I can't recommend following it closely it is balanced by the Tao Te Ching. There are a number of true insights in the text, and I know anons can sift through the useful ideas and the junk ideas that Machiavelli left in for dupes.

Finally, Proverbs is useful for the same reason as the Tao Te Ching. It provides a number of incisive comments on life and human nature that you will continue to find relevant to everyday life. You can even bring up passages in conversation as a pivot to move from bullshitting to drop a subtle redpill.

Would anons be interested in more advanced shitposting techniques and strategies? I suppose it would be useful to gather together a resource as we move into 2017. It's not just about learning new things, but about changing who you are and the way you think.

Absolutely. In fact, sometimes the most intersectionally minoritarian characters (e.g. black feminist professors) are the easiest to get along with, because no one is stopping them from having their own heretical thoughts. I was actually able to work out my understanding of human nature and race by spending some time talking to a black feminist professor (could it be the same one? she did seem pretty "on" about these things). We even reached a point of agreeing that ignoring the biological element of black-white disparities in education and income would only lead to worse conditions for both groups.

In fact, she was the one who pointed out that Aristotle's concept of "equality" is radically opposed to the popular notion accepted today. Per Aristotle, "equal treatment" means giving proportionate justice to the differences in properties that exist between individuals. "Equality," per Aristotle, means treating equals equally and unequals unequally. He even goes further, arguing that treating unequals equally is a greater injustice than treating equals unequally.

Generally I have an easy time establishing rapport with academics despite being thoroughly non-academic. I've found that emailing intersectional professors goes really well if you say something to the effect "I find myself pulled to the other side, but at the same time I'm worried at the polarization and worry that the negation of common ground for civil discussion will lead to violence." Of course, many such intersectional professors will have an aneurysm, but there are a few who are open to heretical ideas and you can learn a lot from them. At the very least, you will learn a lot about the inner workings of the leftist mind, or at least the mind of someone deeply institutionalized.

Either that or a self improvement thread would be good just before the new current year, give the NEETs something to salivate over and give everyone else something to keep in mind.

If I can give my two shekels to the OP, it's that you should projet an air of complete confidence, even if it's total bullshit. You need to be good at leveraging everything you have, and that includes bluffing about your social skills and other achievements. You get further than you will otherwise and nobody will be able to challenge you.

Adding to the kist, but cant really remember the link or name

The guy basically explained amygdala response of hardcore leftists and that he could break them to the core, leaving them emotionally fucked up

Anyone know the article?

Sounds like Anonymous Conservative. He's a solid source for understanding leftist psychology and behavior.

http:// www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/

Amygdala Hijack. Don't now the author. Explained how Trump is a raw amygdala hijack to leftists and leaves them unable to do anything but REEE

http ://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Feminism was originally started to promote smoking, by Bernays.

Show them The Century of the Self.

I've made something even better.

I did read the Tao te Ching but I much preferred the Analects of Confucius. Great for understanding Asian thinking and government, and great wisdom. Makes an unattributed quote of Ecclesiastes oddly enough.

go back to cuckchan you fucking faggot.

I think that's for formatting. You know, like that one libertarian forum that always shills its shitty podcasts here?

nice webm m8