Merry Christmas Holla Forums i hope you all enjoy this time of year with good family and good friends don't forget this...

Merry Christmas Holla Forums i hope you all enjoy this time of year with good family and good friends don't forget this has been the best current year to date and next year is looking to be even greater

Have a great day brothers and sisters and enjoy the season safely

Merry Christmas and Happy Yule to you too brother. Also stop posting cuckchan images you fucking faggot.

I literally just took a pic of our tree and posted it

Sorry if the site cucked it up

Oh okay. Unix timestamps of anything 1452…+ is indicative of 4chan. Did you open gifts yet?

Merry Christmas! May all your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be WHITE.

Not yet still waiting on one brother to wake up sun just ome up yet here
Theres loads of gifts under the tree this year so its been a really good year for everyone here

Merry Christmas famalam.

Merry Christmas, OP. Merry Christmas anons.
Let's work just as hard this year.

Take heed Anons, spend time with your families this Christmas because in a few months we will be at war.
Merry Christmas anons.

And it lives
merry Christmas anons ill talk with you in a few hours after spending time with the family

Bumping a friendly Christmas thread.

Merry Christmas anons, just had a beautiful morning with the family.

Leftypol/ dosn't have any christmas thread. Time to spread the christmas cheer

Ausfag chiming in. It is now 1:30 on boxing day here. I am waiting for another happening. Our cops caught some muslims planning 3 terrorist attacks for christmas day. You all stay alert and stay safe.

Deus Vult

Merry Christmas lad.
Let's enjoy it because it might be our last.

What are you, a fucking normie or something?

I don't have Christmas with my family this year because most of my family traveled to Jew York for the holiday. I don't get what's so special about Jew York everything 4x the amount of what it really cost

Never had snow here, not even for a little bit. Merry Christmas everyone, it was an honor serving Kek with you all.

Good stuff, my family decided to forego gifts this year, instead we're just drinking copious amounts of good beer and we ordered a fuckton of Maine lobster for lunch and ham for dinner. Can't wait.

Merry Christmas m88's. Heres to another year of Happenings and Shoahs!

Praise KEK

Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus to all. I hope you get a good metal pole for this year

Got a Leatherman wave, Mora knife Czech rain camo jacket, Doc Martins, Mein Kamp, Copious amounts of beef jerky and a 20$ steam card.

Christmas has been lovely.

merry christmas faggots

Merry Christmas anons, you are my friends.

I'll fuck your mother

I've been estranged from my family for a generation and all my friends are dead.
Bah humbug.

Tonight is the night to get a woman pregnant and have a family. GIT R DONE.

I took this screenshot a few minutes ago. Trump has blessed us this Christmas.

My girlfriend said she wants anal for Christmas but I dunno about that. Not only does it seem kinda gross, but I also think that shit is fucking degenerate.

It's a sign of true submission to her man.

More like she's following a disgusting normie trend. People are seriously into licking assholes right now, that's how fucked up this generation is in the head.

Never put your dick in the poop-hole, ever.

Y-yeah, haha. Y-you too.

Forgot to turn off sage

1. Dump her immediately.
2. She's cheating on you.
3. And if she isn't already, when you deny her that degeneracy, she'll just go cheat on you to find it anyway.
4. No one who wants that is sane. It's a mental illness. She is not for you.
5. I'm sorry, but for me it wouldn't even be a choice. I find no emotional upset in STICKING TO MORALITY AND SANITY.

Hey there, Siivagunner. Stop being an autistic faggot, stop using nigger music in your rips, and get back to making quality music.

Merry Christmas

Merry fucking christmas to all of you Holla Forums anons!
You're like the pure white nationalist family i will never have…

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Never forget

I'm gay. My parents said it's not degenerate. I like anal too.

Never change, Holla Forums. Never change.

Merry Christmas, faggot.

And a very Merry Christmas to you, too, shitlord.

That's what I call celebrating! Cheers.

Just took these, hard to see the tree for the sunlight. We have a huge amount of presents this year, which means we've had a good and bountiful year. My mom did an amazing job decorating the tree this year, it's pretty enough to be on a magazine. Unfortunately my mother fell and broke both of her arms the night before Christmas Eve. So all the joy of the season has been knocked right out of my family.

Your mom's arms will heal user, it's not that big a deal. Plus that means you get to open her presents.

Thanks for the positive reinforcement, brother.

Year of the Fire Monkey has been a good start to what is coming in 2017. The jews , shabbos goyim, and Neo Bolsheviks are starting to worry as they feel the rope already on their traitorous necks.
These (((Pizza))) loving yids and cucks will be dealt with in our lifetime, the Aryan races and others more intelligent races like some orientals, will work with us, we will ascend to the heavens and fulfill our destiny of exploring the stars.

We will map the universe as much as we can and create new life on new worlds, but first we wil have to fight these Moloch worshipping, Usurious, Nation Wrecking, White Genociding, Coudenhove Kalergi planning, Hooten planning,Baby Fellating, Genocidal, Inbred, Psychopathic, goddamn motherfucking jews.

You glorious bastards, you are family and serving by you in this war for our people, and a better reality is an honor! May our descendants be free from this 3,000 year struggle against the jew. Stay strong lads and keep the savage shylock ass raping by memes going strong, we will prevail.

funny how you post that after Newton had the worst game of this season

'KEEP POUNDING

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas brothers. Remember not to take the bait! Support your white brothers whether they be Christian, Kekist, or non-believing group psychology worshippers.

I love you all very much and your religion does not factor in to my measure of what kind of men you are.

I get your point but if you're a muslim, jew, bhuddist, or whatever, you should be crucified.

That's a noice knoife, my dad has had one for years and still loves it. Merry Christmas

Thanks bro

Merry Christmas Holla Forums! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Have some classical Christmas music. It's Holst. Not embedded because I'm on mobile (using Dashchan)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0W_dBGXGQQ

MERRY CHRISTMAS Holla Forums !
Can't wait to see what Curren Year+2 will bring. Current Year+1 was something else.

Merry Christmas everyone! And happy Yuletide. Hope everyone is having a good one, I got what I needed.

The fuck happened to my image?

Fuck temperature shifts, I miss the snow. It's integral to the spirit of our holiday.

God Bless us Everyone.

Heres to all we've done and all we will do. I can truly say there's no other place I'd rather be than here with you all.

Up here it's just the lack of humidity and low pressure due to altitude. The snow is evaporating, just getting sucked up by the dry air.

Hope you all had a good white Christmas Holla Forums
And all the best for the new year

Best gives ever

I've been reading through that recently. It's really an unusual book.

I love you

(off by one)
No u, user.

I think you're great never forget why we fight this may very well be our ladt Christmas together if things go poorly i look farward to the next year i have big plans some Holla Forums related some /monster/ related i go there for the vanilla love and held holding i swear! and some /x/ related if all plans go well… let's just say that the frog man and hips lady will have a great time come time next year ;)

Merry Christmas anons! Have a safe and happy Christmas. 2016 was our best year yet and lets continue our fight into 2017.

Finally dinner time buds
Dad cooks one hell od a prime rib

Send me a slice bby.

I hate Christmas. I used to like it, but now it makes me want to eat a gun.

Looks good user Still waiting on my ham

god(s) bless you autistic faggots. I can't wait to see what current year + 1 has in store for us.

Why, user? What happened?

It doesn't matter. It won't help to drag it back up.

You're being a real faggot. Speak up about whatever your issue is or fuck off. You're acting like some attentionwhore bitch on facebook.

Merry Christmas!

Forgot pic

If you're scared of blogposting, may I suggest >>>/hope/ or >>>/kind/?

Where's the pic!?

Merry Christmas fellow anons!

Gifted myself a new MTB wheelset.

wish I had someone to spend time with, you're my family Holla Forums

merry christmas.

:(
Merry Christmas

We're brothers in arms.

Merry Christmas Holla Forums! It's not the holidays without celebrating with your family, even if said family is a bunch of user. It's been a good year for us, and we couldn't have done it without each other. So wether you may be Christian, Kekist, atheist, or some other non kike religion, god bless you all. Here's to another year of happenings!

Has this been posted yet? Seems like something we wouldn’t have missed.

I'd love if we could get some Holla Forumslacks to sing this on vocaroo or something, split up by 1/12s.

Picture of my tree this year, if my damned phone will post it

Guess not, real shame, it looks great

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums! I hope you guys got some good stuff this year. Between my parents and fiance I got several books from the Holla Forums book club. So thank you for those recommendations.

Fröhliche Weihnachten!
&
Merry Christmas

What kind of Christmas tree fam? Cyprus? fir? Spruce? pine? cedar?

YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE PINE!

Merry Christmas m8's

I hate the Jewish bastardization that became Christmas over the years. Nowadays little shits only care about gifts, it's far from being the overnight family gatherings and shared big hearty meals of old. My teenage cousins arrived late, just waited to be given their gifts while being constantly on their nigger tech then left who knows where back to the degenerates they call friends. I'm not even sure if I should despise my aunts and uncles more for being weak parents and enabling such behavior though.

>>>/bog/

Modern Christmas is mainly a celebration of gluttony and consumerism.

I:^)

But for real its actually a gage for how well the family has done as well as a way of showing appreciation for ones family though the jews have done a lot to mess with its meaning the true heart of the season remains staying true to ones family and enjoying good times with your kin

It should be, and for many it still is. But notice how the Christmas "season" gets longer every year, starts sooner, and just means more people buying more bullshit. The spirit of it is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but modern culture is corrupting it just as it has so many other things.

. . .

It should be, in practice it isn't. It became a consumerist heaven and a way to assure businesses go in the black, in the case black friday failed to do so. Anyone in my family who's over 21 still have memories of it being so and are willing to give meaning to it but teens nowadays seems so disconnected, thanks to their niggertech and family laws eroding the nuclear family at an alarming rate making parents unable to properly do their job. I'm only in my late 20s yet I sound like an old man. You can easily correlate how cancerous a society has become by the proportion of Jews and lawyers it has.

What did you get for Christmas? I got three very nice shirts, underwear and socks, a survival knife, some candy and chocolate, a usb phone charger and a teflon coated cooking pot. I also gave my parents a bunch of booze which we all in the family shared.

That tree looks anorexic.

We have a Christmas tradition in my family, there is this private property where me and my brother go every Christmas to steal a Christmas tree. That was the best we were able to find.

I'm disappointed user. You're clearly lacking in Christmas spirit.

I got a barbell, some weights, and a reverse osmosis water filter to get the hormones and xenoestrogens out of my tap water.

200$ of debt and a court summons.

Since when does Holla Forums allow niggers?

Confirmed for great white Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums

Merry Christmas, user

Merry Christmas you filthy animals! Serving our people with you in Current Year has been an honor. I raise a toast to Current Year + 1. May Kek bless it with many lulz! Sieg Heil!

Must be Irish or something.

Merry Christmas Holla Forums

forgot my trip

kill yourself

I got $100 from my folks plus socks and Skittles. My sister and her husband got me $25 gift cards for McDonald's, Domino's, LCBO, and a local gourmet cheese shop.

Looking forward to consuming the grease jew and having a hearty meal for a change, not sure which alocohol and cheeses to enjoy though

Use the chance to try a real brie, the shit in the supermarket isn't real brie if you can get your hands on it, or a similar soft cheese if you like that sort of thing

I'm actually not a huge fan of brie … the rind always had this weird taste that I'd describe as salty tapwater? I can't really say. Goat cheese is fucking great for snacking.

But yeah, I'll probably grab shit you cant get from supermarkets or authentic DOP import shit

Don't worry, no charge for us.

As long as you've tried the real stuff. Maybe a small slice of camembert to try over brie as it has a gentler taste. Don't feel bad about not liking the rind. It is an acquired taste. Also the bonus of getting to have samples at the shop if possible.

filename had me in stitches

mine kinda sucked, hope you guys had a better Christmas than I did

merry christmas you faggots.