Insurance Post

Hi,

I have reported over 3 billion $ of illegal activities involving trafficking, document forgeries, tax evasion, and international financial scams.

I believe my life to be in danger. My name is Amarel and you can find proof of my concerns by reviewing the 2016 SEC Whistleblower report where it.nentions one individual submitting an "unusual" amount of tips.

If you have any questions about Whistleblowing and the retaliation suffered let me know. Also, if if I go dark, please investigate.

Other urls found in this thread:

futureboy.us/pgp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do we know when you go dark?

Why don't you post your whistle blowing information here so that it is not lost even if you are? Tell us what you know and we'll be more likely to defend you if something happens.

I'm sure he will. I've seen him posting about this a couple times this past week and his original post was maybe a month ago? It was concerning some kind of laundering related to Chinese visa fraud I think.

Remove rice when?

Yeah I remember OP.
Chinese visa fraud that is connected to Hilary Clinton's brother somehow. He ran facilities that exchanges investment money for visas and was recently in hot water for it. I could be totally wrong here.

If this is the same OP, he sent a package with digital documents to the SEC as proof of massive corruption. They ignored him for months. Then they finally connected him and "couldn't open" the documents. OP thinks that the SEC not only already knows about the corruption, but are letting it go untouched because of how massive it is. Proving that the Security Exchanges Commission is corrupt as well.

This is all I remember and could have some details wrong. I never capped anything from that original thread. Could have been larping.

Or in other words.
Usually GPG key exchanges are based on verifying identities, so if I give you my pubkey you would want to somehow contact me in the real world to verify my key and identity tied to it.

That done you would then know it was me who signed smoeting with the key.

But that's not required for shit like this, as long as your private key stays with you.
You could create a key tied to an identity like "user Nymous; [email protected]/* */" doesn't matter.
We wouldn't be able to verify if that is really you via IRL contact, but we could verify if someone (preferrably you) used this key to sign something.

GPG keys are still useful for that, even without IRL contact identity verification.
It's just the most desirable thing, but for signing it's sufficent to just have a key, even if the credentials are not your real ones.

Testing code tags (I actually never used them on Holla Forums

One of my throwaway pubkeys, for example
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----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lc4y-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

and while you cannot contact me irl and really make sure I'm that guy, I can still sign something with that key, and you will know it was at least signed by the person who owns this key.

for example:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA1Hello, I am ID 3a1efb in this thread-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----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mcQe-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
A tutorial on GPG
futureboy.us/pgp.html

And I'm aware that this thread might be bogus, but anyone should know how to use GPG.
It can be a lifesaver in general.
Consider this a tutorial for future threads like these.

To make sense of this.
You would first import my public key into your keyring.

with gpg –import (or your OSes equivalent)

once you have done that, you could check

for validity by using
gpg –verify

And it should give you
Good signature from "Techpriest >"

And while I, this techpriest guy could secretly be an ABC soup agent, or a nigger jew, or something along those lines, doesn't matter.
You would still be able to make sure it was I who signed this post.

you could also encrypt messages for me so only I could read them, like tell me that I'm now on an FBI watchlist, or something.

GPG is really neat and everybody, especially any polack, should know how to use, at least on a rudimentary level.

Always have some sort of crypto knowledge, even if it's super basic.
You can never know when you might need it, and when you need it, it might just save you some big troubles.

Actually, it would say "Untrusted Good signature".
Because we won't meet IRL orotherwise contact one another to verify my key.
But you could still verify the fact that the keyholder of that particular key authored the message.
In this case, I.

I'm not on my main computer and didn't set my configuration.
It's all a matter of setting the –digest-algo to something better.

ok, I'm a bit tired. been up late to work on some coding.
Managed to make a USB script that (after setting) detects that changes were made to A. the hashed password file and B. detect more or less bytes on the disk.

Not a Clapistani, but could OP send to the FBI or is this out of their jurisdiction.

Are you the guy whose yahoo email I "hacked", where you kept emailing your mom asking for money?

I dl'ed some of the docs you had but couldn't piece together the whole picture.

I didnt do anything really because I figured the info was intended to smear you. If anyone did something it wasn't me.

Holy shit it is him lol. What do you need OP?

Bump. I still think this is important.

Wait are you

?

Taylor, please talk more. Stop being such a cock tease.

No, I'm not OP.
I am just some random guy who has been around for several "Watch out for me later, guyse! I will have something to show you"

And nobody ever asking for even the most rudimentary means of "proof".

Or, in other words.
My posts are, hopefully, an encouragement for anons to look into PGP at the very least.
It's the minimum of encryption everybody should know.

It's just that useful, especially in a field like ours.
(Being anti establishment politically incorrect shitlord pissbabies)

But yeah, I'm just a random guy with an internet pseudonym that has been on chans since late 2004.
Aka, one neckest of beards.

This is one of my throwaway interbutt pseudonym keys.

I posted it so you can experiment with someone non threatening.
Importing a key doesn't allow me (or anyone you add) to see anything about you.

It is purely for YOU to be able to verify ME (to the extent anonymous interactions on the internet let you use it, in this case, since we won't meet face to face, you will not be sure if I'm not a nigger or a jew, but you can be sure that I am the owner of the key I posted, at least, which is good enough)

You could also use my key to encrypt something only I can decrypt.

Which means very little in the context of this thread, but it can mean a lot of importance in your life at some point when it regards you and a correspondent important to you.

The public key is fine for anyone to see, even your enemies.
It's just an end to a mean of establishing a secure and encrypted communication between you and the key owner.
Case in point: let me prove that I am the same guy that posted , in case my IP changed overnight.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA512Hi, I am, or was, at least, ID: 3a1efb, maybe my IP and ID has changed.But I am the key owner of post number 8600852Or, as a quoteback:>>8600852-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----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YGhC-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

If you had added my public key to your keyring, then you could verify if
was used to sign this post.

You still don't know if I'm a nigger or a jew, but you would know if I am the holder of the key I posted by verifying it.

You're a fucking idiot and you're going to die for no good reason. Why? Because you've made no insurances in case your law enforcement "friends" aren't bribed or otherwise corrupted. If they can assassinate you and get away with it, what's to stop them from fucking with law enforcement? What makes you think that certain hits aren't ignored by law enforcement leading to "unsolved mysteries" or "suicides"?

Which you can do anonymously if you don't "– sign" the encrypted message.
By the way.

WOW NOW I THINK ALL WHISTLEBLOWERS ARE SPERGY NEUROTIC PEDANTS, MY RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP

Heil'd

But what the fuck are you talking about?
Anyone can use PGP, even your aunt or cousin so you can share shortcake recipes without some faggot being able to eavesdrop.

Likewise. I could be an official FBI agent fronting as a neckbeard.
Or I could be a jew tranny trying to subvert WASP culture.

Sure, that's a possiblity in the framework of nobody here being able to verify identities.

But we don't have to verify identities all the time.
It's good enough to be able to verify a "source", though.

Or, again, in other words
While you cannot be sure who I really am.
You can be sure that I am, at least, possess the key I posted up there.

And therefore, I would be able to prove this to you, no matter where we communicated.
Whether on Holla Forums, or email , or tox or whatever.
Hell, technically I could write down an ascii armored and signed messaged on paper and have you retype it after a personal meeting to verify me as the keyholder (but then you would know my real identity and I don't want that).

Point is.
It is often sufficient, on the internet, for things like these, to be able to prove you are the source of something.

Even (or especially) if it's with an anonymous pseudonym.

In fact, it's probably what you would do if you found some weakness in a computer system and you wanted to warn the company of it, without revealing your name so they can't call the cops on your name.

But you would still be able to prove that all communication comes from you, the keyholder, simply under a pseudonym.

OP never delivers.

So, let's assume OP is a shill.
A honeypot.
An enemy.
Fine.

But let's say OP posted a key with the message.

Even if OP is the most malicous enemy of mankind, someone who nobody should listen to, ever.
If OP posted a key with the message, then at least, nobody else could impersonate OP, unless they also had the secret, private key that belongs to the public key
(that's why you never share your private key, only the public one, because the private one matters.)

Therefore we could be sure that we are getting disinformation from the same source, at least.

No goody two shoes samaritan could step inbetween and actually post something wholesome in OPs name, if OP posted a key along with his message.

Or, to turn it around to something good.

So if OP were legit, even though we couldn't know who he really is, we would still know if the same keyholder were to post new stuff.
Even if the IDs changed.
Even if OP posted again one year later (and the key wasn't set to expire by then )
we would be able to know it's OP from this thread.
And nobody would be able to impersonate OP, unless they also had the private key.
Which, again, you shouldn't share.

If you don't see the worthwhileness in that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Put the adderall down.

This is OP

No. I won't.
((( They ))) are already encouraging us to use as little encryption as possible.

Send me all your bitcoin before they suicide you.

1D1iHW3jyLQMNAXYj7zaMGPTgwqoePoR6u

Lol

You faggots are trying really hard to slide that dig thread huh?

Sad!

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/4pol/

Taylor, I warned you before. Stop posting.

This is the third LARP thread today

oh this is about foreigners? and Chicoms at that??? Now i'm interested.

is OP ded?