Damn! Swedish women sure are tan nowadays. Must be lots of sunlight up in Scandinavia

Damn! Swedish women sure are tan nowadays. Must be lots of sunlight up in Scandinavia.

Bump

Fuck leftists

What a fucking ape skull.

This. All I can think about is "how can anyone deny skull theory after seeing this"

Regardless of her race, standing alone against hundreds of enemies shows bravery and conviction to beliefs.
Quite amazing that a lone woman would take what on the face of it seems like a very high risk.
Which should tell you everything you need to know about the men in this march.
They are not nationalists, they are controlled opposition and this confrontation is staged.

This is a useless, low information thread that accomplishes nothing. Op should be ashamed he made such a shit thread unless that was his intention.
Also

it also shows that whites are not niggers and nobody's in danger if you stand in front of them looking like a retard.
Stand in front of BLM like that and see what happens.

Not really, they roughed up people on camera and she got man handled out of the way.
But it's staged. Look at it from multiple angles, included pictures for convenience.
Look at the photographer's t-shirt, it seems to be a rune or sun wheel, he looks like one of them, it is their own man.
Why are they making propaganda photographs then giving them to the enemy?
Also notice that everyone was ready in place for this to happen, professional SLR camera ready to snap the picture, right as they cross the pedestrian crossing (likely the agreed point - an easy marker for all involved.)
This is a nationalism defilement operation.
The SVP are serving the same role as orgs like National Action, to keep right-wing politics as a non-option for respectable people.

Just to add, the photographer wasn't following them, he was waiting at the crossing, seemingly with prior knowledge that this was the place to be for the "money shot".

I haven't seen anyone who denies this. Most cases where I've brought up ethnic differences was from women being envious of black women's legs/asses and whenever I point out that whites entire bone structure from bottom to top is different from blacks, asians etc. they look it up and usually just say they were surprised they hadn't heard of it before. I guess there is a redpilling technique for you. Don't make it about the skull(intelligence), make it about body ratios.

That isn't the case, you do that in some parts of the Appalachia's here and you will not only get shut down but no one will ever hear about it. The difference is the prevalence of media to spin the victim narrative. When your wing man is the media suddenly you have no fear trying to be the hero.

Unless she is a cancer patient, a woman with short hair/buzzed hair is not a woman, but a beast.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's fucking Sweden, can you not see the police in every single photo? What do you think would happen to the NMR if they swung on the woman? Also, do you think they want the reputation of beating women?
The most protected person in the picture is said woman. The people in the NMR risk family, friends and jobs every time they have a public demonstration.
How you assume the photographer is 'one of them' is beyond me. There is absolutely nothing special about his clothing and if you want to clutch at straws then you would notice he's in all black with red being the only other colour - the colours of Antifa.

You really need to take your meds.

Sheeeeeeeit.

SHE NEED SUM MILK

Wow that pic is old, I remember that thread.
I bet there is even less white people there now.

She can have a tall glass of milk on her trip to Niggerhell.

She's doing the Roman salute all wrong.
smhtbqh

checked

Yep, 10 or so degrees too high, fist clenched and limp wristed

They just look like a bunch off hipsters.

Actually they just walked all over her. She didn't stop them or anything, she ran forward and her friend was ready with the camera. The next second she was shoved out of the way and they kept marching like nothing.

No the photographer was a known communist who works for an "anti-racist" organisation. I don't know what shirt he is wearing but it's irrelevant, the person is known since before.

lel. This just shows that you are a shill.

Every single time.

WORDS HAVE LOST ALL MEANING

lol

She stands there giving her black power salute, blissfully unaware that it is only the white men in law enforcement preventing her comple obliteration at the hands of the marchers.
How ironic that without white power there could be no black power because we would have already killed them all.