Why did the Tea Party Adopt the Gladstone flag instead of a upside down flag?

Why did the Tea Party Adopt the Gladstone flag instead of a upside down flag?

Since they did not then why not have American Nationalist adopt an upside down flag as their own?

You wouldn't need to go out and buy a custom flag that way.

THE UNITED STATES FLAG CODE
Title 4, Chapter 1

§ 8(a)The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Too esoteric, looks anti-American. American nationalism must sublimate visible patriotism and force its opposition into blatant displays of anti-American iconography.

typo

There are a lot better patriotic flag designs tbh. I was thinking something like this, similar enough to create a sense of patriotism but still different.

also the flag would need to be updated with 2 extra stars

Keep flag as is, just change what it connotes. Anyone changing flag will be viewed as usurper.

I've got some flags for you to hang right here.

Best Gadsden

The President decides when and how to display the flag, not Joe Bumpkin. Flying the colors upside down without proper orders is as disgraceful as burning it without ceremonial dignity.

Fuckin dummy.

Someone make a better version than this please.

Well beyond the obvious need for an "original" design, I think something that emphasizes a cultural link to Europe is the only acceptable answer. There is no reforming the US without a fundamental shift in identity which sets once and for the basis of the union as "European colonies in North America." Eventual Balkanization along renewed lines of separation between European mother cultures and reintegration into the homeland alongside colonization of the orbital frontier are the only noble goals for those of us in the US right now.

Reported.

I disagree. American is essentially it's own ethnicity at this point. Much like the Afrikaners of South Africa and formerly Rhodesia. We need to understand this fact. We are the descendants of heroes, colonizers, and hard men. We risked our lives and our fortunes to tame this continent. Our ancestors left Europe for a reason. There is no shame in this. Far from it. But we need to be honest about who we are. America is a White nation, but not a European one.

This process can be reversed, and to fail to do so is to fail in one's duty to our race. There are still highly homogeneous Little Italy's, German Towns, and Dutch This-or-That's throughout the states. It wasn't even particularly long ago when most cities were still so divided in more than just name. Within a few decades, technological solutions for instantly reversing a legacy of miscegenation will come online as well. Even discounting that for good old fashioned eugenics over a long term, both genetic and cultural segregation can be achieved. For any "White," an identification with a specific European ethnicity through that future is the only rational and noble policy. There can be no "Whiteness" which is not predicated on the idea of a common European origin and therefore the concept itself does not represent the basis for a concrete identity. To deny one's European-ness would be to negate the possibility of being White, and therefore the logical conclusion of Whiteness is to seek a more concrete European identity. Only by obtaining such an identity can one thereby be of a common European origin, or White.

A distress symbol shouldn't be used as a mascot.

Sir, that isn't the proper position of attention.

Neither should we play the national anthem & have fighter jets fly over nigger hand egg games.

because the cops might fuck you up if you do since illegal

The entire Eurocuck continent should be left in the dustbin of history. We are colonizers, not little children who need daddy Europe to take care of us.

Keep the USA flag. If we ever get fashy enough add the Eagle clutching the fasces or just the Eagle with the arrows/olive branch we already have.

Why not? Surely it's better than NOT playing the anthem…

muh circuses muh niggerball muh troops murka fuck yeah

Cool response retard. Football is a uniquely American sport and could very easily be co-opted as a symbol of national pride in the Fascist States of America.

Much like baseball used to be. Patriotism is inherently good in building the power of the state. You're acting like Hillary won the election.

Oh look, a nigger's posting. Sorry, we aren't civic nationalists here for the exact reason that "American identity" is too nebulous to be used to exclude you shitskins. The day of the rope is coming.

is Darling angry; can I make Darling happy?

I played junior high through college football, so fucking what? It's still pap for the mindless cucks who will pay to watch fat boys and niggers run around with a ball and push each other while getting favors and money and pussy. What pride is in that?

It also devalues the military and the national anthem.

Well, to be fair, I was in the military too and it's already pretty fucking worthless. And I've gotten where I disappear when the song is sung or I chat with deaf old-timers so we can pretend that all the normies aren't such sheep.

This is America faggot, we have the right to fly the flag any damn way we please.

Upside down flag is an insult and mocking to the country.

almost had me

§ 8(a)The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Be that as it may, the general public would perceive it as insulting to America.

America is not Germany. Admire their historical struggle against the Jew all you want, but in the end we are not Nazis. We are Americans, and the spirit of nationalism demands that we use our own traditions, our own values, and our own symbols – not those of other countries .

Piss off, Chaim. Today we celebrate Jesus' birth. You can gloat about his murder in April.

The swastika isn't just for Germans, lad.

Yeah, actually, it is. Next you'll be telling me the crescent moon and star isn't just for Muslims.

Who cares about law.
It's an insult in every country becouse it implies that it should crash&burn.
You're a kike for suggesting it, so GTFO.

wasn't the crescent moon associated with islam because of the turk roaches?

…..except it isnt, moons and stars have been used since the dawn of time you fucking moron, same with swastikas.

Wtf is the Gladstone flag? You mean the Gadsden flag?