When the mods openly allow Holla Forums on Holla Forums.pl shill on Holla Forums

Are we really about to get cucked by god damn communists. I say we cuck them all with our superior memes

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/leftypol/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that what's been happening? I just thought the board was total crap 'cause mods were taking Christmas off and nobody was around to seal away the autism.

These 6 hours are our Christmas present to you, Holla Forums. Shill to your heart's content when there's literally 10% of the normal population here.

nope instead we are being raided by faggots over at Holla Forums.pl. I even saw a thread about it, plus are we really going to stand by and watch them cuck us, because I hope not

8ch.pl/leftypol/index.html here is the thread that advocated a raid so its obvious who's doing it

Maybe a little too obvious.

are you unironically calling me a shill when I simply want the shit stain that is communism gone

That scene was the only highlight of that anime.

gentlemen we have meme'd a man into the most powerful position in the world. now we must meme Holla Forums into oblivion!

it is lord kek's responsibility to forgive them it is our duty to meme them to him

well when are we going to raid them?

News flash - nobody cares about Holla Forums. How many news articles have been written about us? Uh huh. How many have been written about you?

Have you seen their """"OC""""? They are memeing their own destruction.

Holla Forums was never meant to be an echochamber of the right. it was meant to be a place of open political discussion with no censorship.

but you retards have been coopted by goons.

so we are just going to let them cuck us without a response. lovely

Yeah, no. Unrestricted free speech is a meme. Lolbergs are just starry eyed liberals who hate roads.

We reached a consensus. No point in rehashing the same topic again. and again. and again. just to arrive at the same answer every time.
What's to discuss?

The world is meant to be an echochamber of the right. And it's "Politically Incorrect", not "Politics", faggot.

many articles about Holla Forums none about Holla Forums

we must present their digital head as a war trophy to the mighty trump

Take every call to raid and THESE GOYS DID IT RAID THEM ASAP claim with a grain of salt

It probably is Holla Forums, but who the fuck cares?

Not like it matters anyway, While these retards are shilling here. I'll be at a Christmas party with family, so it doesn't really matter.
The only thing this shows is that they're a bunch of shut-in no lifers.
Enjoy your shilling Holla Forums.

Why do we care what happens on .pl?

OH! I see. I misread OP.

CRUSH LEFTISTS

Nobody drives around in their car trying to crush bugs against the windshield. It just happens incidentally on the way to where you're going.

People who go up and arms about this shit. Same people who counter raid and waste time on this shit.