Now is your chance Holla Forums Marvel is taking suggestions on Twitter asking people which X-Men characters or titles...

Now is your chance Holla Forums Marvel is taking suggestions on Twitter asking people which X-Men characters or titles they would like to be featured during RessurXion.
twitter.com/Marvel/status/865243087794294784

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Queen_EmmaFrost
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Classic-X-Men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Naturally, anybody who suggests something they aren't planning on doing anyway will be a "troll" from "klandom", and ignored.

This is a monkey's paw.
Bring back your favorite characters but with current year shit.
Shit taste.

Quentin Quire has been an insufferable cunt ever sense that Sublime story arc ended.

His entire character is about being a cunt, that's what makes him great.

How about we all suggest Scaleface, the Morlok that shows up for 5 panels before being killed that had the power to turn into a giant lizard monster? She had cool powers and Marvel did fuck all with her except make her a zombie.

The only correct answer is pic related having a duo comic.

Fuck the white-guilt young cyclops

Fucking hell.

Flood them with the shittiest suggestion you know.
Beak, Marrow, Blue, Maggott, Skin, Longneck, Conjoined Twins the jelly bubble with a skeleton on it and all tier of crap that Grant Morrison liked to make.

Fuck you Glob Herman's a bro.

I don't just know that feel, I'm living it.

Make them revive Wraith and Jazz, this will kill the X-men comics for good

Better to die. I'll carry this weight…

You do have the faintest idea of what they'll do. Right?

Pfft, knowing Marvel, they would shit on Cyclops again and sing the praises of Wolverine…again.

hwat a shame

hory shitto
twitter.com/Queen_EmmaFrost

I don't get it. I thought Resurrxion was all about mutants?

Disney doesn't own the movie rights to the X-men, ergo more mutant books is bad for them.

Gas the muties.

Mutants truly were a mistake.

and that one fan is a dying little black transgirl with autism

Now I need to find an LP of 3 Inches of Blood and play it at 33rpm to match this picture.

I forget the name of the mutant that's all eyeballs.

Imagine being one of those mutants with a useless mutation like that, and you get a stupid nickname like SKIN.
You get to spend all day feeling fucking useless AND be pissed off that xavier's chosen few get the coolest nicknames.

I guess nobody will want to suggest El Aguila, the only spaniard superhero in marvel.

These multiple mouths are great material to generate glorious rule 34

And that's exactly what Marvel will do.

Genius!

Is that chick with the dykecut Kitty Pryde?

When is jewfro Kitty going to come back?

suggest all your mutant waifus

Ship Spider-man with Jameson.

With modern Marvel I'd rather if X-Men stayed dead.

I always thought that X-Men should have had a segregated universe from the rest of Marvel.

My thought exactly. I bet a lot of people feel that way since X-Men mutants, not superheroes and that's why I like this IP the most when it comes to Marvel. It's also possible to take many approaches to write stories, including serious ones.

Anyway, since this is X-Men thread, what comics are worth reading and maybe there is some kind of torrent with all of this shit? I'm not burger so there weren't a lot of X-Men comics in my country. And what would you say about cartoons besides TAS? I watched other, but not in correct order and it was long time ago, so I don't really remember if they were good or not.

First time I've ever supported yaoi slash. Though they'll never top the original.

I kind of liked X men Evolution. People bash it for the teenage drama even though the original x men started out as teenagers. Really its not as bad and Cyclops is a good leader in the show. For comics to get started I'd recommend most of Claremont's run since that's what the TAS is based off of. I read his run through the Essential X men books Marvel used to print.

Was Spike supposed to be a censored version of Marrow?

I have pretty good memories about Evolution actually. People are praising later seasons, so that's maybe what I watched and enjoyed it. I liked characters too. And is there download for Claremont's run? I've found X-Men Comics Chronological torrent, but it the order is chronological as you can see from the name. And what about post-Claremont era?

Not sure if Spike was supposed to be Marrow though I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Post Claremont I think of Grant Morrison's run and maybe Joss Whedon's run. Not sure about downloads but here is a link to read Claremont's run online for free. readcomiconline.to/Comic/Classic-X-Men

Why does this work so well? I'm surprised Marvel didn't tumblr pander with this shit.

I have my reasons on why X-men should be a seperate universe. It's funny when superheroes like Fantastic 4 and company that happen to be mutates can be celebrated by the public, yet X-men's mutant heroes are all "feared" and shown scorn by the same public. It's practically retarded, especially since they all have superpowers and can pose equal threat, yet mutants good and bad are all given a hard time while other metahumans take it easy. I can understand Hulk being in a shared universe with X-men, but to put them with other celebrated meta humans is a retarded idea. Then there's the whole mutant and "mutate" split between those who got their powers through the X gene and those that got their powers through outside means which is also retarded. The public wouldn't know a damn difference between a natural mutant and meta humans unless they are told so. If anything, the hate for mutants should have extended to most other meta humans too, X-Men wouldn't make sense unless it took place before the stories of the other heroes with the persecution of superpowered individuals resolved. X-Men should be its own universe, considering that Marvel universe is over convoluted as is.

X-men comics should exist in their own universe in their own comics. Main universe comics like Spidey and Avengers should have their own separate continuity X-men to allow crossovers, but they shouldn't have their own books to prevent you from thinking too hard about how they don't make sense.

except F4 were famous before they got their powers not some creepy secret club.

Thanks, m8.

Is this why people hate Marvel crossovers and that everything is in the same universe, right?
But yes, even as a child I thought X-Men crossovers were silly, the only kind of crossover I like are fighting games.

Fuck no, that shit would be Superman/Wonder Woman comic levels of cancerous.

There are? My impression of the X-Men comics is being stuck in the same old rut for years, with major events basically being endless variations of Days of Future Past and God Loves, Man Kills.

Can't say. There are possibilities, but looks like writers don't want to expand X-men on it.

The one explanation I liked for the Fantastic Four paradox was that Reed made them famous celebrities to avoid them being another set of "freaks". I don't recall where it was from, but I remember him telling it to his infant daughter, which makes it fairly recent.

ouch man, cruel

The correct answer is Rouge
with art by Pepe Larraz.

like Batman should be removed from the rest of DC

big fat bat tats