DEATH TO THE JEWISH DEVIL AND ALL THE CUCKS THAT ARE PART OF THIS EVIL CULT AND WORSHIP A DEAD KIKE ON A SHIT WHO'S...

DEATH TO THE JEWISH DEVIL AND ALL THE CUCKS THAT ARE PART OF THIS EVIL CULT AND WORSHIP A DEAD KIKE ON A SHIT WHO'S ALSO A SON OF A WHORE

check em

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.

Everyone knows about the Titanic, right? Yes, but not everyone knows about her two sister ships, the Britannic, and the Olympic. You may just think of the Titanic as a horrible disaster that killed two-thirds of those on board – and only know about it to that extent. But there is much more to the story than that.

There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.

Let's look at Olympic : she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what Titanic would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the Olympic, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the Olympic as well. Which means that :

The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.

You be the judge.

Who is this

sweet raid guys

And a merry Christmas to you too!

Spoiler that shit nigger. I don't want to throw up. Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

I think OP ate a fly amanita.

that is some pretty ugly genitalia

I judge thee a faggot.

I think you need some therapy.

does anyone have the unshopped version? (without horse genitals)

I'm ashamed son

Fucking shit that bitch is fucking gross.

Are you celebrating Hanukkah by shitting on Christmas?

She could really use a pussy lift.

can someone pls tell? Is it just a random slut or someone had their nudes leaked?

this

is it a nigress or a jewess, i can't tell? from behind it looks like a pony that's been getting fucked in the ass a lot

user nothing is going to fix that horse pussy and loose asshole

is it a negress or a jewess?

Dubs Checked
We didn't show up here just to idly day dream, user. We can Fix that asshole and pussy, think of it a public works project to display our might.

It's about past your bed time, get tucked.

You know, assholes don't appear on the base of the spine in the middle of butt cheeks right?

reported

are you saying its a shoop, because i just figured niggerkikes were that disgusting

TUG BOAT

Why are you posting pics of your pony m8?

Jesus Christ, how horrifying…

SCHOONER

Pretty sure this slut is half horse. Disgusting mongrel

Im glad to see i wasnt the only one to notice..

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.

Everyone knows about the Titanic, right? Yes, but not everyone knows about her two sister ships, the Britannic, and the Olympic. You may just think of the Titanic as a horrible disaster that killed two-thirds of those on board – and only know about it to that extent. But there is much more to the story than that.

There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.

Let's look at Olympic : she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what Titanic would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the Olympic, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the Olympic as well. Which means that :

The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.

You be the judge.

Absolute horse pussy/10

Yeah that's definitely a shoop user. Aside from being unusually large and brown, the ass and pussy look slightly off. They also appear to be from a higher quality photo with different lighting, and slightly warped/stretched.

Heil'd

Actually… a quick error level analysis reveals the ass/pussy area is indeed shopped on from a less-compressed source image.

user, you very well may have just suggested one needs shock therapy for not finding horse genitalia arousing. I sincerely hope you haven't fapped to this. May god have mercy on your soul.

is that a swastika on her right tit?

I'm glad they're just outright admitting that they're anti-Christian shitposting at this point. It's not even D&C anymore, it's just a raid.

honestly I think most of wish we hadn't

Why do shitskins have such dark genital areas?

dubs

It is.

Raids are always such low effort affairs.

Mods are busy with Christmas, it seems.