I see a lot of people around here who can’t seem to distinguish between kike shills and plants so I’m going to make...

I see a lot of people around here who can’t seem to distinguish between kike shills and plants so I’m going to make a simple guide for you to follow.

That is the obvious stuff we should all understand. The only way ZOG would allow them to exist on these mediums and say what we believe is that they are plants sent to subvert us. Now for anonymous image boards.

I don’t think we need to go into CTR tactics because I’m pretty sure we’re all quite familiar with those by now. I think this is a good starting point. Please add anything I may have forgotten or not though of.

So basically you're saying that the only people on earth who are not kike shills are a few people on this image board and that any real political activity, political group or personality is controlled opposition and this is the only place in the world and on the internet for truth and that we should stay inside and never interact with anyone outside of our echo chamber. Wanna know who I think is a kike shill?

You forgot:

You could not help outing yourself Chaim. You must spread the d&c where ever possible.

Found one. Honestly we need to just start reporting kikeposting christcucks. If the mods won't remove them its time for a new board. Jewry and Christianity are literally the same fucking thing.

Juden swine are crawling out of the woodwork tonight because all they have going on tomorrow is loneliness and Chinese food.

someone who cannot into sentences?

Tomorrow is the first day of Hanukkah, which started at sundown today. So they have that.

OP is a kike shill

Everyone knows that Holla Forums only consists of like 100-120 guys

Cant forget calling out a kike shill implies you are projecting

Nice try Mordecai!

Hate to break it to ya but most Christians are really just in name only.

To them Church is just a social happening and a chance for business leaders to network in the community.

Been to a lot of these Christian business leadership events and everyone is there to pull each others puds.

Reported for intl.

So… NOT Christian. So irrelevant to the point being made.

Chrizis are not Christians.
Chrizi being the term I’ve come up with to delineate the heresy of “Christian Zionist.” They’re not Christian because they don’t follow the Bible or the tenants of Christianity. They fellate kike cock and blindly ignore their own self-interest. They’re not Christian, so they shouldn’t be called such. In the same way that Keynesianism isn’t capitalism and marxism isn’t Holla Forums, HERETICAL SECTS that call themselves Christianity are not Christianity. It’s that fucking simple.

Capitalism is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Holla Forums is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
The sexes are defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Christianity is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.

Is communism capitalism? Of fucking course not. Why? Because in communism, the market doesn’t dictate such and such, you know?
Is marxism, direct democracy, supporting the ‘personhood’ of corporations, feminism, and faggotry Holla Forums? Of fucking course not. Why? Because we were created to get away from that bullshit and restore our culture to its traditional values.
Is a woman a man? Of fucking course not. Why? Because ‘male’ is defined by an X and Y chromosome, the hormones that go therewith, the musculature/stamina/size, the sexual characteristics, etc.
Is zionism Christianity? Of fucking course not. Why? Because Christian doctrine explicitly says that kikes are demons, have no right to the Holy Land, and that supporting them does not support God.

It’s literally that fucking simple, and any anti-Christian D&C sack of shit can be disproven this easily.

Just copy and paste.

This is why as good christians we should at least offer to invite jews over for x-mas dinner. Maybe they'll accept christ or something, I dunno.

Kikery is genetic. "Accepting Christ" won't do anything to change their behavior.

Reported.

They call themselves Christian and go to church.

What are they then Hare Krishna's smarty pance?

No, as good Christians we have to slaughter every single kike on Earth. THEY DO NOT CONVERT. EVER.

711 AD
Jews conspired with the Muslims to invade Visigothic Spain, aiding their conquests by opening the gates on towns and cities and being rewarded for their efforts by being granted overlordship of Christian territories, not to mention high titles in the Muslim courts. They betrayed their Christian neighbors and became tax collectors and slavers. When the Reconquista was completed, the Jews were held accountable for their crimes. They were given two options: Expulsion or conversion. Those who converted then proceeded to try and kick the Spanish monarchy from the inside, thus prompting the Inquisition.
In La Silva Curiosa de Italian de me, printed in Paris in 1608, on pages 156-7, it states: (1)
In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrin, which had its seat in Constantinople, for advice when a Spanish law threatened expulsion. This was the reply:
“Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves. The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following:
1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians’ lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of state, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
Prince of the Jews of Constantinople.
– L. Fry, Waters Flowing Eastward, The War Against the Kinship of Christ, TBR Books, Washington DC, 2000, pp. 73-4

The persecutions [in Spain] of 1391 and the mass conversions which followed brought an important change. Some of the conversos were able to use the act of baptism to climb to high positions in the financial administration: examples are Luis de la Cavalleria, chief treasurer under John II of Aragon; Luis Sanchez, royal bailiff of the kingdom of Aragon c. 1490; and his brother Gabriel Sanchez, who was treasurer-general. Under Henry IV of Castile (1454-74) Diego Arias de Avila was the king’s secretary and auditor of the royal accounts; in spite of Diego’s unpopularity, his son Pedro succeeded him. Even Isabella the Catholic depended on the financial advice of the Jew Abraham Senior, from 1476 chief tax-gatherer in Castile, and Isaac Abrabanel, who after having been the banker of Alfonso V of Portugal served as the queen’s private financial agent and loaned her a considerable sum for the war against Granada. The converso Luis de Santangel, chancellor and comptroller of the royal household and great-grandson of the Jew Noah Chinillo, loaned Isabella money to finance Columbus’ expedition to America. (2)

Reported. You’re too stupid to be allowed to post here.
Please just commit suicide. See:

Reported. You're too autistic AND stupid to detect nuance and sarcasm.

Checkmate!

But please continue to post and stick around for the lulz that is.

Bu…but Martin Luther said the jews can change their ways if they accept rabbi yeshua and forced to do honest work for once.

sage

Reported for not even trying to hide it.

But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty-thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them.
Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer selfglory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.
Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, tighter with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as archthieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.
However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it.
– On the Jews & Their Lies, 1543

I'm starting to see a pattern here

Me too.

Reporting the christfaggotry in this thread. Mods if you don't do something about this shit your board is going to be a very dead /christian/ 2.0 because we're going to make another board where this kike shit is swiftly banned.

I have a facebook account so i can talk to my mom about things without paying anything fuck off

How much fucking anti-Christian D&C is there going to be on fucking Christmas?
You people are pretty fucking low. Isn't it Hanukkah today, too? Don't you have family to be with? Rabbis to whom you ought to be offering your children's foreskins?

Go ahead Moishe. You shills make a board to talk amongst yourselves

You cunts are really hellbent on D&Cing anyone that doesn't spend the entirety of their time and effort posting on a Tibetan moonrune board, aren't you?

wews

alright but what's a plant?

Julie Bishop foreign minister of Australia shills for israel

"Australia rejects Obama administration's stance against Israeli settlements"

http:// www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-30/australia-rejects-obama-stance-against-israeli-settlements/8153504

I see what you're trying to do here.

Dear diary,

We need to study the TRShills a bit to determine their tells. Smug anime girl pics are a dead giveaway it seems.

Fuck off Chaim

The Kike shill is you my friend.
Reported=

This

This too