Supernatural next season is going to have an animated Scooby Doo crossover episode

Supernatural next season is going to have an animated Scooby Doo crossover episode.

archive.is/R0x6L

Look, I like the silly Supernatural episodes as much as the next guy but goddamn, they're pushing it.

Scooby Doo should crossover with everything.

Let me guess, the episode will be just as edgy as the rest of the show and not at all for kids, right?

This shit hasn't been good in 7 years, but may try this.

But the show isn't for kids… and is obviously playing on 60's nostalgia.

>inb4 new Velma VA

How`s the show post-6th season btw? I stopped when Death putted Sam`s soul back into his body

Are they still pulling the "one brother is mad at the other brother for the entire season but refuses to talk about it, until the season finale where something happens that makes the other brother mad at the first" shit?

They were doing that for a while but thankfully that stopped recently.

Last episode I watched was like the last episode before the season finale of season 4. Don't regret it. Was already starting to spin its wheels and I don't have to see that camel.

It gets really really awful, and but the recent few seasons have been good.

You mean 9 seasons?

The season 5 finale is actually pretty good from what I remember. After that it gets pants on head retarded for a while and I stopped, but the 5th season is still pretty watchable.

Man, I would give a finger to go back in time and make Supernatural an animated series.

Best

Okay

Shit

Fucking Weird.

The boys gained a permanent safe-house, They more or less doom the entire world six or seven times over, Bobby died, the Angels got booted out of heaven and more or less gave up trying to get home and instead decided to live on earth Dean gained and lost the Mark of Cain God's sister wanted to fuck Dean, Chuck finally told them he was God and he went to go patch up with his sister.

Then they bought back the Winchester's mom and now they're working with the Men of Letters who have Hunting down to a science, and is now trying to stop the antichrist from being born.

Good news, you miss all of Felicia Day's appearances.

First:
Fuck you, the animu sucks.
I'm not even poltard, or american for that matter but everyone knows that one of the biggest appeals of Supernatural was its proud American style despite acknowledging the ugly parts of it.
Second:
You know what I meant with that nigger.

Wasn't the antichrist already born? I think it was like season 4 or 5 where he shows up, then at the end of the episode runs away and they never fucking talk about it again. Also I stopped watching when the angels got booted but the Men of Letters shit seem ridiculously excessive. First their dad is this self made top tier hunter, fine that's cool. Then it turns out their mom and her family were some line of super hunters who made their dad look like a bitch, dumb but I can go with it. Then it turns out that their dad was actually the orphaned son of a member of an organization of SUPER DUPER hunters who make everyone else look like complete retards by comparison, but somehow never showed up when any other serious shit was going down. It's like power leveling but dumber, and I feel like it has something to do with why the dad never shows up again after escaping hell in S2. Was there some drama with his actor?

Lucifer escaped his cell, possessed a shit load of people and eventually the President of the United States.

He was fucking a staffer, gotten her pregenet and now everyone playing catch the baby.

It's retarded.

Schedule conflicts at the time with ER.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I forgot this was a thing.

Wut?

There's a large overlap on Tumblr between fans of Sherlock, Dr.Who, and Supernatural. They act like their own community and it's some supreme cancer.

So I like Supernatural until season 5.
I kinda like Dr. Who season 1 and 8.
And I… have nothing against Sherlock…
How? How Doo you do this?

I've heard legends of evils like this, but I was never sure if they were true.

I'm alright with everything about this.

That's that weird Hannah Barbera comic, Future-something right? Is it good? It looks interesting.

Be a tumblr chick with severe autism.

If I actually remember correctly Moffat was writing Doctor Who and Sherlock at the same time so there's the Brit's angle.

Supernatural pop in because the shows fandom overlap with crossover fics and shit.

Hellblazer would have been better but I would never condemn an comic to Tumblr special brand of retardation

The last couple runs of Hellblazer were beyond shit tier, so not much would be lost. On top of that most current Hellblazer fans seem to prefer Mike Carey's run over Delano's or even Ennis' runs.

I'd be okay with a supernatural anime if supernatural had finished, and it had been at decade after it had finished, and if the producers new how to make good shows

Those stupid bastards. I may not like Ennis but I'll be damn if I deny his place as turning John into the bastard we know.

No, it's from Scooby Doo team up. A comic were Scooby Doo crossesover with DC and other HB stuff.

Shit that looks pretty good.

Be Cool, Scooby-Doo
Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue
Two Telefilms starring Robbie Amell
God awful WWE crossovers. First was alriht, but the 2nd killed me.
Kate Miccuci VA.

I love Scooby-Doo more than probably every other user here, but it's certainly been having some rough patches recently.
The DTVs are usually great fun, but the last one, Shaggy's Showdown, was garbage and Miccuci on Velma is still really bad.

They're a meme and a half.
I think there's about 60 of the Team-Ups and a further 150+ of normal Scooby-Doo comics.
The team ups are really good as they're allowed to touch anything from Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network (mostly) and DC.

Does this mean that the Trickster is back?

I know this is just them having a laugh, but that's kind of hardcore as fuck.

It makes sense too. Unlike that bullshit with Deathstroke and Rayner.

I remember you, we ended last conversation in me telling you that a change on VA, her first year as the character, didn't ruined Shaggy's Showdown to me, if the first third of the movie is kind of all over the place the other two are okay.
Whatever happened to that?
Over 7 years old.
We were not taking about them.

There's been a theory since Mystery Inc. characterizations that Scooby and Shaggy like to get scared, kind of like an adrenaline addict, and normal life bores them.

Supernatural isn't, true. But Scooby Doo always was… Mixing both here means one of them will change.

I maintain her VA work was awful, but the last maybe 10 minutes weren't as bad, probably because her high-pitched snarky voice worked well when she was revealing the villain.
Her work in the 2nd WWE film was nothing beyond shocking, though to be fair, everyone except Frank Welker seemed to be phoning in their performance for that one.

Season 2 was ordered, but they're yet to show past episode 20 of S1.
There's apparently 31 episodes for S1 (or at least, 31 episode titles confirmed, I can't find a source for how many they ordered), and the other 11 episodes of S1 will be pushed onto the Boomerang website, and not be shown on television.
On top of that clusterfuck, episodes 21-26 were leaked online.

Show is completely fucked and there's little to no talk about it. Don't even know how they approved S2 if they're not going to air S1 properly.

And I will never ever forgive them :^)

Scooby-Doo can never be fully serious, but it's fun enough as meta-serious. The first DTVs; Zombie Island, Witch's Ghost, Alien Invaders and to a lesser extent Cyber Chase all showed a more mature take on the franchise, and they're some of the most loved.

Well, they do love to watch Horror movies that makes them jump the fuck out.

I stopped watching this shit after season four. I felt like they were really milking it. Everything got so heavy and dramatic and slightly retarded, when I just wanted to two brothers hunting monsters and goofing off.

Question 1. Is Frank Welker still Scooby?
Question b. If he is, does he still suck?

1) Yes, for the most part.
2) Delet this rite nao.

Fuck that noise. Why even do this? For what purpose? Are they so damn desperate for ratings now after unnecessarily dragging this out for so long?

I prefer the Tom & Jerry crossovers.

Oh the pain.

Is no one going to comment on the Pebbles breakfast cereal commercials being canon???

Its amazing how these kid-friendly HB comics are infinitely better than the majority of everything being published by the Big Two in the last 10+ years.

It hasn't been truly good since the end of season 5. Some newer seasons have been okay on their own, but the show is nothing but fan service shit now.

As I recall he just decided he was done, no drama per se.

cute!

They'll keep beaten the dead horse with more and more crossovers.The poor dog needs to be put to rest.