Bob Whitaker and Horus

what happened to Horus and WRR?
Newfags probably dont even remember this, but Whitaker and crew were literally the ones inventign the word anti-white

youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-us-presidential-candidate-fighting-white-genocide
whiterabbitradio.net/category/white-rabbit-radio
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
soundcloud.com/user-444863711/ep-horus-the-avenger-atlantis-aryans-and-aliens-the-aword
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could not compete.

RedIce did something on them early this year.
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-us-presidential-candidate-fighting-white-genocide
Merry Christmas OP

Merry Christmas bro to you too!

I remember, they did the indian video. I guess they fizzled out.

Looks like Horus did a couple interviews with the buttslammers over at TRS recently - whiterabbitradio.net/category/white-rabbit-radio

Horus was on the Paranormies podcast last week. They were talking about Antarctica and Atlantis.

shit the bed and started charging shekels for the podcast.

I remember this. Always wondered where they went.

pushed aside by spencer and the rest of gov spies

You didn't invent shit. Buy a fucking ad.

you dont know your history. shame.

dunno, maybe ran out of things to say

It really seems like there's a concerted effort to stop WNs from talking about White genocide and pushing them to either support or be indifferent about Israel.

Only thing left of horus is spamming that pasta on Holla Forums like idiots.

Anti-Racist Hitler has a lot more impact than the indian one if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

Horus was on The Paranormies two weeks ago. soundcloud.com/user-444863711/ep-horus-the-avenger-atlantis-aryans-and-aliens-the-aword

The objective of implanting the memes was achieved. The rest is in our hands.

"Bob" was tweeting through that episode with the anti-white professor yesterday at Drexel U.

OMG HORUS IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION HOMOSEXUAL KIKE OMG OMG OMG EVEN WHITE RABBIT IS ALL KIKES TO THE FACT THAT THEY WENT ON TRS PROVES THEY ARE HOMOSEXUAL KIKE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FBI COINTELPRO JEWISH PUPPETS

OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

right Holla Forums?

Into the oven Mordecai.

it is questionable

if the heebs controlled that much, then its over and you've already lost. you're living in 1984 or worse and there's no getting out whatsoever. no way. that's the world you are saying you are in. I doubt that's true; 55% of billionaires are still NW European, buddy. It can't go that deep. Stop shitting yourself and lighten up.

Sometimes people simply disagree with you without being told to do so by some nefarious secret agent, you know

KEK

You faggots know what is the eye of horus?
This guys is a freemason controlled op.