Celebrities Announce HUGE Inauguration Day Concert in Miami To Troll & Piss Off Trump

bipartisanreport.com/2016/12/22/celebrities-announce-huge-inauguration-day-concert-to-troll-piss-off-trump-details/

"What’s the best way to annoy Donald Trump? Steal the spotlight from him. And it looks like a key Democrat with some celebrity connections plans to do that on January 20, Inauguration Day."

"POLITICO reports a Democratic concert promoter plans on staging a huge “We the People” concert in Miami to compete with the president-elect’s inauguration."

Other urls found in this thread:

kidrock.warnerbrosrecords.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure he's terrified.

Good luck with that.

When will they learn?

Never.

They won't. Remember Yuri. The subversion doesn't break until a military boot crushes their balls.

They basically already did this here in the Miami; just before election day. A rally or concert for Shillary. But it turned out to be a big shitfest and everyone laughed at them. If I remember right the weather was bad that day.

Why the fuck does Trump care about ratings?

Sage because having a concert doesnt reverse the election. If presidents didnt care so much about their ego and pay for play then maybe this country wouldnt be in such a shitty situation where Trump even had to run at all.

If all these traitors are going to band together that day, all I wish is more muslims with trucks to be there too.

I've seen Nugent live before. Brings the wails as good as ever. So if I had a choice of realy guitarist or oogabooga music, yeah, I'd take the chance to see the Nuge again, easy.

tfw Trump finishes taking the oath of office and hearing "Wango Tango" immediately after.

Four of these are has-beens that haven't produced anything of value in a decade. The remainder are literally unknown outside of America, and even there only by retards who read tabloids. They produce more scandals than entertainment.
How the fuck is the standard for "huge celebrity" so fucking low?

Also pic related.

why dont those faggots in Metallica play for Trump since that faggot Mitch hetfield was on joe rogans show talking about moving away from liberal elites.
oh thats right, because mitch and Metallica are fucking edgelord poser faggots.

Anyone who thinks this will work is a mental midget.

wew lad. just stop posting.

Oh god, that'd be too funny to have Trump turn their concert to his own purposes and tie it with his inauguration.

top wew

Man, all they need is Cher so they can have a repeat of election night where they get BTFO so hard they start crying backstage.

Attention Muslims in Miami: Activate!

Do they really think Inauguration ratings matter at all? This isn't even goal directed, it's just pointless spitefulness.

Do they really think nobody will watch the inauguration because a few celebrities throw a concert, something they do all the time? Even liberals aren't going to watch this concert over the inauguration. They want to sit there and seethe as Trump becomes the president. You can't be a victim on twitter and fish for sympathy replies if you aren't watching the inauguration and crying.

I want these "people" to have their skin peeled off them.

I doubt that, somehow. And look at that lineup. All Spirit Cooking motherfuckers and/or jews.

I just realized something: (((Journalists))) have been using meme-magic for MUCH longer than we have…and they still suck at it. I'm pretty sure the more terrified/enraged they get, the worse and more blatant (to normals) the attempt. That's why everyone's waking up: these fucklechucks have been tapping into rage and fear so much lately that the whole Cathedral of Bullshit they've built is melting before their eyes. STILL not tired of winning.

I bet there are many who are WILLING to play, but have been informed that doing so will sink their careers. As it is, Nugent and Rock will get a boost from a whole new generation of fans for doing this.

That fucking cunt.

Meme it.

They're gonna bee superdisappointe when a bunch of dumb teens show up while everyone else in the world I witnessing God Emperor Trump becoming the most powrfu man in the world.

It would be a shame if someone called in a threat to the concert and shut it down.

They know their respective industries will put them on a blacklist. That's a tough decision to make.

Did I hear "unsafe conditions"? It sounded like that to me.

A better caption would read "Kosher Corporate Pop Hacks and Aged Leftists Refuse to Play Trump Inauguration". I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there are plenty of country musicians that would gladly play.

Achmed would be offended by all this singing, drinking, and dancing. He'd probably snackbar there.

A new generation of entertainers will arise from people who don't care about blacklists, and who are willing to take risks and do bold things. It's already happening. The internet has enabled people to what they want without being held hostage by executives. The old entertainment industries will slowly crumble as people lose interest in them and move to more interesting content, and their downfall will accelerate as boomers start dying.

Explosions? That sounds like a fire hazard tbh smh famshuaniqua.

That's an odd way to spell "cultural enrichment"

That is because they have been forced to practice it in secret. We have been able to operate in the open, and thus gain more numbers while simultaneously achieving greater penetration via our mastery of the internet, a medium far more entertaining and engaging than TV could ever hope to be.

sometimes i wish chans still did meetups like we did 7-8 years ago, would be perfect for trumps inauguration

/k/ ruined that for everyone

how so?

semen brownies and feds

Where's Kayne West when you need him?

In the jewish looney-bin.

Logical inconsistency, thy name is liberal elites. What do they expect to happen? Trump to just get up on stage and say "please clap"?

/k/ ruins everything, if only firetires didn't leave us for fucking spongebob emojis

A list of people who should be house hunting somewhere progressive like Germitraea

It won't air on any of the major networks, they will all be showing the inauguration just like they showed empty podiums waiting for Trump while Bernie and Hillary were making speeches.

They know where the ratings are.

Seconded
Dixie chicks are the first to come to mind.
Plus I am sure Trump has some musicians that would die to play at the inauguration. Also I bet he has some symphony and real orchestras not the hip hop shit we have seen the last 8 years.
First step in bringing class back to the WH
The second is bringing in Melania vs Michael

I get the succinct feeling that this is only going to appeal to people as vapid as these so-called celebrities. Looking at the list, I can't see how to put together a complete brain among them.

Honestly I kind of hope for something like that. Kid Rocks all fine and dandy but I just really want an orchestra to play the stars and stripes instead of "MUHDIK MUHDIK BIXNOOD YU MONEY HO HO MONEY" and I'm not even an American

just be clear that you're a white male who's going to kill them for not being white supremacists. otherwise they will just ignore it to avoid being racist

(heil'd)
Yeah I'd rather an orchestra playing something elegant and dignified. Way more presidential than Kid Rock or the Nuge. Hell, I'd even be fine with a vaporwave DJ. But if I had to pick between Kid Rock or the Nuge, I'd pick the Nuge. Fuck Kid Rock.

it's settled then.

Well that just can't be true. I'm sure any orchestra for example would play there if paid to. The only ones turning it down are butthurt pop artists.

(checked)
This. Non-American here, too.

Boy, do I have bad news for you.

Should've done that when he was still trying to get nominated.
You know, just a total media blackout like it happened in the past with unwanted candidates that might be troublesome further down the line.
The fact that the exact opposite happened, tells a lot about Trump and his (((masters))).

do I need to break out my dad's denim jacket and wear my hair as a mullet?

and nothing of value was lost

I also heard they were having trouble getting HS marching bands.
I call total BULLSHIT on this report.
I have a feeling they are making up any kind of could marginally be believed fake news to fuck with the inauguration.

I'm only looking forward to one song being played when Trump is sworn in.

could you imagine the booty blasting if the inauguration is nothing fashy magawave tier shit

I think these guys think that the average american cares far, far more about them than the average american actually does.

I don't know a single solitary person that could name a beyonce, justin tmiberlake, or madonna song, including myself because I fucking work for a living and live in the southwest 3 hours away from any city because I'm not a nu male cuck faggot

You forgot CAIR. Council on American Israeli relations?

Chances are that Trump won't give a shit.

Getting seated in the the throne and not getting JFK'd is enough for God Emperor. I bet.

Islamic.

short answer is yes. long answer is it doesnt matter (((they))) will always double triple and quadruple down every chance they get because nothing short of 100% of (((their))) plans is acceptable and this is precisely the reason there exists a list of the 109 times (((they))) have been chased out of a country or killed.

All of these have been funded by Soros at some point in time, so it's fair to say that his Open Society Foundations controls them as well.

This. You cannot really trust anyone.

Usually I'd agree with such a sentiment had it not been kikes. The thing is they have an almost ingrained habit of being arrogant and falling to their hubris. They put Trump everywhere to mock him and because they thought they controlled the narrative…

Woops.

As if. He probably congratulate them thus making all of their efforts useless. You cant win if you plan of victory is to have a celebration on your enemy day of celebration. Its fucking retarded. Only fucking chaos heretics could think of attacking God Emperor by celebrating his ascension to the office.

can't get more American than that

No niggers
Classy as fuck, a giant fuck you to pop stars and obama.
Please make it real Trump.

no idea why the sasuge

Are you kidding? They've been practicing out in the open all the while persuading people they were doing something else because no one else controlled the microphone to say otherwise. They are incompetent because they never needed to be competent, they could always just no-platform whoever argued better than they. They are weak because they always dominated control of media and faced no true opposition until now.

WE WUZ GREEKZ

They can try to steal the ratings all they like. Donald Trump is still going to be President. And a week later no one will even remember their massive display of virtue signalling. But Donald Trump will still be President

This, a thousand times this.
It's even funnier because of Obama's administration having given the President's office even greater power over the mass media, presumably thinking they were getting Hillary next. And now they're just desperately screaming at everyone "STOP LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH! WE'RE THE REAL NEWS! LISTEN AND BELIEVE!"

I wonder if Lolis4Trump will come back.

I understand, but I hope some of them will still say "Nope, fuck this shit. I'm tired of being jewed. Being a rich celebrity is worth nothing if I'm (((their))) slave."

I realize it's improbable, but so was Trump getting the presidency, so who knows what miracles may happen?

Sometimes I think someone is writing all this shit down in a book about how EVERY INSTITUTION was against Trump and even though that's true, he still managed to make America great again. BTFOing everyone and setting the best example of how to be a country's leader.

Even given Metallica's shift into shitty southern rock under (((Rick Rubin))) (black album - St. Anger) and "an attempt was made"-tier comeback albums, they're not likely to have been asked. In an era where the big popular shit is faggy feminized pop music, you really think thrash metal bands are going to be high up there on the list of "celebrity bands to ask"? Do you have the slightest concept of an idea of what the music world is like?

Kill yourself.

To be fair, it's also because all those faggots' songs sound exactly the same. About the only difference you'd be able to tell is the difference between a timbercuck song and a song from when timbercuckc was in one of those gay ass boybands in the 90s.

I was worried there might be an act I wanted to see.

I heard "spit out the bone" the other day. It's as good as anything they've ever done.

With less than 1 month to go before inauguration?

QUICK GET THE SAFETY INSPECTORS ON THIS!

Bound to be lots of safety violations tbh :)

Kek wills it!

Uh Oh, those trips are calling for
Right Wing Safety Squads
Gotta keep those kids safe now, y'hear?

They don't seem to understand that their every action only serves to isolate Trump supporters and make them primed for red-pilling.

We can't let that concert turn into like what happened to the Indianapolis stage collapse now can we?

Those trips shouldn't be ignored, just like how glaring safety violations shouldn't be at large gatherings such as this!

fucking celebrities on their high horses are just another reason why trump won

Who would have guessed.

I could actually see that happening in a perfect storm of irony.

The media would, of course, try to find some way to blame Trump.

Until the day I die any time I hear this song I will think back to those happy days I enjoyed posting while watching Trump rallies with all the anons on Holla Forums and every time it will bring a smile to my face and a warm feeling over my body.

Honestly, only the lefties will watch it. Most people will just watch the Trump inauguration.

These people forgot that Trump just won the election, so there are only 2 million fewer people that will watch theirs than Trump's. Even then, I bet the a shitload of Clinton's lot will watch Trump just to be salty. Since they're all cucks anyway, and like to feel oppressed

It also doesn't matter. They've completely dropped the mask and are now openly acting like Hollywood is a branch of the government we should give a fuck about.

Their face when all electors voted with their conscience, and chose Trump - then 7 Clinton cucks flipped.

(checked and kek'd)

Why needs them when you can have memes?

wew

Normies do not care about those people any more. I have not heard a single fucking co-worker or client at my workplace mention any of those washouts in ages.

I haven't heard about any of them in ages too, well I don't watch T.V. so that's my excuse but, what happened to lady gaga ? She was supposed to be the next madona and, nothing.

Trump needs to hire better…

This is petty as fuck. That's it? Trump's still going to be president when everything's said and done. I guess it's appropriate; these retards are doing nothing while saying they're making a difference

wew that was amazing

No, not at all and neither would a Jew pig like madonna having her pig face impaled with deck screws while she looses a limb on tv.

Cubans did it xD.

Not a fan of Kid Rock but I respect the guy. He did it the hard way. Drove his band around himself in a old RV for 10 years from city to city to do spots on no name radio stations. Worked as a janitor scrubbing toilets in exchange for studio time. And even put up with ICP and did backup band work to feed his kids.

The left loves to shit all over people who work hard.

Chan meetups is the absolute worst idea ever. You're practically asking for a bunch of fucked up people to meet up and feds to entrap them all. If Holla Forums was to meet up I guarantee you it would be at least 25% feds.

user from Osaka I know…Gaga.

…Yeah.

I covet that shirt.

how spiteful

Gaga is too busy being an activist to make music. Doesn't help that she's MK Ultra'd to hell and back.

Taylor Swift is the next Madonna.

Leftists. be too busy crying and being used to the TV watching Trump ascend to the throne. They still want to hear what will Trump say so they can nitpick and twist it.

They will fail and inflate the numbers.

I want that map shirt

LOSERPALOOZA

holy kek those are fucking gold

How about James

+1 SOTB is one badass track.
I would love to sing along if they could perform "Moth Into Flame" at Trump's inauguration
BUILD A HIGHER WALL

I'm pretty sure Megadeth could join the party too, Mustaine seems to be a friend of Alex Jones. Pantera would be gr8 too, Phil was white power as fuck in '90.

I genuinely like things like these. It makes me want too consume media less and less every time I see an actor spouting some political bullshit

(checked)

Well then, if they're going to plan a theft, it only makes sense to get Jay-Z on board.

Aren't the networks required to broadcast the inauguration by law?

(((Warnerbrosrecords)))
ah Holla Forums, I thought you guys call yourselves "redpilled".

Jews get money and sales from purchases of food etc. go to businesses. What is not to like? It will do the exact opposite.

kidrock.warnerbrosrecords.com/

Holy kek, I've never seen that jewess shaman from the side before.

Yeah, because that tactic of
worked out so well for Hillary Clinton, right?

Oh,wait, nevermind. ;^)

They are since it is 'event news'. This is the equivalent of a bunch of celebrities thinking they can preempt the State of the Union address.

When are we just going to start killing these people?
That's the only thing that's going to stop any of this madness, all this democracy and debate is fucking worthless, they will never change.

No but they will because they are a slave to ratings.

Trump doesn't care about ratings at this point. Ratings where just a means to an end. Even if the only one who carries the inauguration is VOA Shortwave it doesn't matter. He will still be POTUS.

It's hilariously pathetic. It will only be on some backwater cable channel then.

How petty can they possibly be? How low can they possibly go?

And yet the only people watching it are lefties who wouldn't see the inauguration anyway! BRILLIANT!

They're leftards they can go really low.

haven't seen that one, that one's pretty good kek

My guess is either MTV or BET. The latter always tends to schedule 'counter' events.

I won't be there, nor will I be watching it on television.
I'll catch the inauguration in clips on the net, and that's that.

It doesn't matter who's at Trump's parties, what matters is his plan…

[email protected]/* */ 617-661-2523 Home

We did in Chicago for the rally back in March.

Lad the (((metal scene))) shit bricks because he threw up a Roman salute and screwde HEIL HITLER at the end of a big show last year. Phil would be great if he wasn't an amphetamine/opiate addicted degenerate.

screamed

How did I fuck up that badly?

Also, evidently, he did it again this Feburary and screamed white power.

Did he scream heil hitler ? I thought it was white power or white pride.

The white power was from this year.

Maybe just Anselmo, maybe. I doubt Pantera could reunite just for Trump's inauguration

to be fair, would Trump voters want to see Gaga or Madonna or JayZ or some other shit like that? The only edgy shit I could imagine is Kanye Or Marylin Manson or Rob Zombie.

5FDP, this video is literally leftists getting BTFO

I'm almost certain Kanye will perform at Trump's inauguration. He be based yo!

Literally who gives a shit?

Literally every "celeb" on that list got no talent except Bruce Springsteen and maybe Beyonce and are just zombies used by pedowood and their "entertainment" (read brainwashing) industry used to keep normies in line. The only problem is that they won't be celebrities for much longer because the culture is changing. The jews are losing their influence over us. It's no longer cool to be a ghetto nigger or tranny degenerate, it's now cool to be an unapologetical, racist white man who grabs women and life by the pussy. It's cool to be Trump, not Jay Z. It's cool to be a conservative guy with a gun, not a faggy hipster. The jews pushed too hard and made being sane the new edgy and naturally whatever is edgy is going to interest the youth.

Just look at kids today, the whole wigger-movement and SJW-faggotry that we millenials engulfed in is all but dead and kids instead chant about building walls and triggering leftists. This is the future. The jews can no longer tell us what is cool and what isn't and therefore their "celebs" will lose all value because the only reason they're celebrities to begin with is the culture we live in. They're not cool, they're only what the jews have told us is cool.

All that matters if Kayne is performing at the inauguration.

My favourite story about meeting a crazy person from the Internet is still the one of how I had a visit from the cops after telling my married "friend" to stop trying to fuck me.

Swift is too country.

Miley Cyrus is the new Madonna.

Madonna thinks she's Blatavasky.

That is the funniest channel. KANGZ getting jewed by preachers and other shit.

I'm sure Phil would show up and raise hell with Trump.

that still gives me a smartass smirk.

anyone ever notice how we've had the same "big celebrities" for like 15 years or more now? imagine 15 years before Arnold or Jim Carrey got big and how different the landscape was in comparison to now. it's like a revolving door of puppets.

Here's one happiness inducing tip for that amazing gig!
SPRAY FLOUR FROM DRONE. SCREAM ANTHRAX.

Good.

This just sounds like a way to trick libs into celebrating on the day that Trump is inaugurated

(checked)
It is known that Hollywood is a foul pit of stagnation. The same producers doing the same sketchy stuff with the same self-righteous actors.

why is the nigger mage smoking the filter?

(heiled)
I'm sure people living in the '50s would have made the same observation about their big celebrities

he has antibody on.

fucking rats no longer control the narrative The white goy is bucking back hard so hard in fact jews won't survive it.They are being called out by their true enemy WHITES.They gassed themselves by trying to take us on and have lost control every shit stained jew now is exposed.Fuck their agenda fuck their lives everything about them will be destroyed by WHITE POWER!!

he's a fucking wizard, he can do what he wants

i wish i wish upon a fish

Too bad Megadeth and Down weren't invited to play.

Jesus fucking christ /k/ what the fuck

the move is a front to bring in crowds of violent protestors to harass people at the inauguration

DO IT
And at the same time, let's encourage them to do it. Imagine the sheer rage of millions of people converging in one place, in the middle of winter, for a hastily cobbled together publicity stunt… only to be turned away back to the gridlock they crawled in from.

the semen brownies were fake, it was condensed milk. with that said, there is plenty of other faggotry on k

Galilfags are always degenerates or retards. No exception. They rank lower than Bosnians on the "deserving of life" scale.

Kid Rock and Ted Nugent is pretty much the best lineup you're gonna get for any event in the current year. 99% of famous musicians alive today are fucking trash.

By these trips, let the Right Wing Safety Squads be activated.

Can we finally end (((celebrities))) and (((hollywood))) once and for all? It would be a massive improvement to society as a whole.

Hillary should go, and then they can put on a pretend inauguration on for her.

It's literally just because they aren't allowed to be funny anymore due to p.c. "culture". It really is as simple as that, they can't joke about shit that needs to get joked about so they lose to those that can.
The court jester is the single most influential entity in any kingdom.

Wow, they just can't get over the rectum damage. This would just bring more independents to our side and make their butthurt get exposed. Let them keep bashing their heads against the ground, fucking cucks. You can't stump the Trump.

Or vice versa

If the timing is right and trump wanted to play 9 trillion dimensional chess. Invites kanye up on stage with him to congratulate him on whatever monkey job he chose for him to do as jayz/Beyonce are preforming at the degeneratepalooza

(criminally underchecked Satan trips)

This.
After he he had to bullshit about white wine power, it would have been hysterical watching them pop a vessel when he was invited

Kek won't allow them anymore victories.
We're going to be privileged with the view of a entire generation forcibly being uncucked.

now I'm angry.

Yes, the electoral college can be used to block an unsuitable candidate, and that is a happy side-effect. the main reason it was put in is because of state's rights.

disgusting creatures.

The other side can put up whatever talentless has-beens they want, but at the end of the day, we've got Jackie.

she a qt
>tfw you'll never get to take her to the mall and go on a cinabonn date because you live in cuckstralia

So all the faggots who were never going to watch Trump's inauguration go to a concert instead…that'll really show him….somehow

Tbh there was a big number at the last Hillary rally I think, and CTR plastered it all under Trump's tweets. Thing is, she called a handful of different celebs to perform too.

Remember when radical left nuts were the ones who rightly got put on blacklists?

Why should Trump need a gaudy celebrity party? He's not that dumb nigger. Have some corps band play some classics and celebrate in style

I'd rather listen to Kid Rock for a week straight than any of those shits.

Also, Andrea fucking Bocelli had to pull out because the old, blind singer was receiving death threats from the tolerant left.

That would be three decades for the worn out whore Madonna. She peaked about 1986 and then descended into a parody.

Pride signalling.

Did Trump really just trick leftists into celebrating his inauguration?

bet no one saw that one coming

These people are not immune to death threats themselves.

The same celebrities people ignored when they said to vote Clinton?

Channeling Zero Suit Samus with that perky new rack.

You have to go back.

You know, talent is easy to find.
The individuals that will perform at the inauguration will be instantly famous, and could easily start their own labels.

As a matter of fact, a wise & crafty user with the guile and knowledge of such things could build a new music industry to topple the existing (((ones))).

Tripfags got to eat it.

Seriously theres quite a library of epic high energy trump songs that we could do a concert with.

Do they really think they are stealing "talent" from the inauguration? Fuck, every past inauguration I can remember only had some no-name nigger reading a poem or singing the anthem. That's about it for "entertainment". It's not a fucking variety show ffs.

But they're going to "steal the spotlight" with has-beens and C-list celebrities being salty in Florida.. mkay….

So they're trying to spite him by throwing a huge fucking party during the emperors coronation?

Are libshits really that stupid?

As a manlet I'm pissed off retards like him give us a bad name.

It's just Anita.

Like anybody gives a fuck about ratings. We're all watching what we want online, you fucking 800-year-old Jews. If we want to watch the world's smuggest faggots throw one last bash before they're shot, we'll stream that shit or pick up the highlights eighteen seconds after they're broadcast.

Meanwhile, after the concert, Donald J. Trump will be the president of the United States, and Beyonce will still be what the drag queens are lip-synching to in 2035. Unless Trump has the degenerates gassed.

Satan very much agrees!

Megadeth should absolutely be playing

Looks like Jodie Foster

Well, it's the magic isn't it?

Please celebs, don't boycott Trump! I'm sorry we didn't vote for Shillary, I'll be a good goy, I promise!

the map shirt should show the election by county map instead tbh
large portions of some of those blue states were red and based

It will be a powder keg with so many self important people in one place. Record everything! The type of people who attend this will have to outdo each other with signs and moral outrage. Celebrities are ego maniacs and will not miss this chance to further/revive their careers by giving awkward speeches trying to make the speech that gets millions of jewtube views and that starts a late night tour circuit where the hosts/shills can reward them with studio audience laughter at their jokes and cheers for their timeless postmodern values.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

This won' steal any spotlit they're just making an echo chamber. (((They're))) pretty bad at what they do I'm amazed they get half as far as they ever do.

I've seen pictures of these shows. They're going to have to give away tickets for nearly free to get any large scale attention from people. The only people interested in these beyonce jayz shitshows aren't going to watch anything trump does anyways. Again it's a fucking echo chamber it's stupid it doesn't accomplish anything. It's all pointless these performers don't even bring in that large of crowds.

This is probably just another excuse for them to create their own news as well.

Baldwin saw a chance to fuck Trump over and he took it, he couldn't see he was being outwitted and backed up into a trap. Now he just cries up at Trump from the pit.

Why is it always dumb fucking women who eat up the anti white shit so easily?

The same reason that a lot of women sleep with their conquerors. If more white men acted like men and fought back, it wouldn't happen.

"huge stars"

bitch I do not give a fuck if you are on music or on fucking tv.

You aren't worth anymore than the next man.

huge stars… eat a huge dick

define "celebrity" retard.

checked and fully agreed.
beyonce and jay-z…… shit music, would not go to concert if they paid me
it's sad really, they still think they're "huge stars" when their moment came and gone

Phil's been sober for well over a decade.

This is going to backfire hard on any celebrity to tries to sabotage his spotlight.
People will just assume it's an alternate celebration FOR Trump, not against.
Just more stupidity by the left.

bipartisanreport.com isn't bipartisan, it's a leftist click bait website.

((singnalling)) is another cointelpro meme