Zionist/International Marxist split analysis and how to exploit it

I think that the conflict between International Marxist Jewry and Isreali Zionists has become vastly more apparent after the election of Trump. We have Diane Feinstein attacking Israel over settlements, the New York Times comparing Zionism to white nationalism and pointing out the double standard, and the ADL and ZOA fighting each other over whether or not Steve Bannon is an anti-semite. I think that we need to get to the bottom of the cause of this rift, determine how exacerbated it is, and how do we exploit it for white interests.

My personal theory is that Israelis having soil for the first time in 2000 years has given them something tangible to lose and thus has reigned in the Jewish lack of long term thinking. With the way things are going the International Jew is going to get the Jews shoahed for the 100'th time either by mad ass hell Europeans or Muslims with French/British Nukes and the Israelis don't want that. Of course it's most likely far more complected than that but I think that it's a key element.

So how do we use this split to our advantage?

We can support Israel as a Jewish ethnostate and allow them to totally BTFO the arabs as long as they support USA and Europe as white ethnostates. That's the bargain. We will hold everyone to the exact same standard as the kikes have in Israel. If we stick to this line, their hypocrisy will be hyper blatant and impossible to maintain.

I have been thinking similar things. It also explains the Jewish involvement with Trump as being a Zionist faction backing him. This fits with Obama's spurning of Israel while pushing the globalist Jewish agenda.

I suggest we do what we do best - pretend to be Jews on Twitter and other platforms. Make the divide seem to be much more solid and pervasive than it is. Simultaneously, push the liberal/zionist camps into more extreme directions. For example, tell the diaspora Jews that any Jews who aren't living in Israel aren't true Jews, don't understand the struggle of the Jewish people, and are enabling terrorism. From the other side, yell at the Zionist/Israeli Jews that they are racist and islamophobic and "If we survived as a diaspora for thousands of years, Israel can survive some diversity." Tell the Israelis that they make the Jews abroad look bad and that they need to "learn to accept Palestinians as part of Israel."

WITNESSED!
Excellent points as well; use their own D&C techniques against them and more efficiently at that.

The key thing to remember is that it's not always an actual split. There are true believers on both sides, but Jewish elites will often take whichever side benefits them at a particular moment and are almost always willing to collaborate with Jews on the other side.

D&C tactics can still work on the true believers and cause them to waste their time going after each other instead of us, but don't expect to ever truly be able to get the Zionist faction on your side.

When attacked for supporting ethnonationalism, simply keep a straight face while you say you'd just like to see a sort of European Zionist movement. Comparisons to Gandhi and the Indian independence movement also work if you live in Europe, either when the context is our colonial past or simply to contrast them with the American Indians. A lot of non Europeans would voluntary leave long before the break out of a civil war, because the mood is going to get pretty tense anyway a decade from now, so the nonviolent expulsion of almost all of them, even with relatively big incentives, is a reasonable political goal.

I agree. The problem is that the right wing Jews in Europe who are fed up with Muslims and have always been Zionist and anti globalist are now getting cold feet about making Aliyah, either because they finally realise Israel isn't that great or because they are paranoid that "gathering in one place makes us an easier target".

I say that interacting with them we stay consistent on the principles (ethnonationalism for everybody) to reassure them. Also the simple fact they feel the need to emigrate is good for propaganda. Even with the globalist Jews, playing dumb ("I couldn't help noticing that you mention you are Jewish. I'm curious, what do you think of ethnonationalism for Jews? Do you support open borders for Israel as well?") is way more effective than being overt with your power level or more confrontational, because then they can't play the anti semitism card without the risk of red pilling any normie witnessing the interaction.

How new are you?

Jump in the oven kike

The goal is not to D&C Jews, that's impossible. But if you address their hypocrisy in public - in a rational, polite and concise way, so that they can't just dismiss you because "blatant anti semitism" - then they are forced to either take sides (globalism or ethnonationalism) or kvetch in a way that will look contrived even to the most oblivious onlooking normie.

THE JEW FEARS THE IDOL

can someone tell me the difference between the zionists and the international marxists and what their goals are and what they disagree on?

>To all outward appearances it seemed as if only one group of Jews championed this movement, while the great majority disapproved of it, or even repudiated it, but a closer investigation of the situation showed that since that part of Jewry which was styled ‘liberal’ did not disown the Zionists as if they were not member of their race, but rather as brother Jews who publicly professed their faith in an unpractical, and even, dangerous way, there was no real rift in their internal solidarity.

>This fictitious conflict between the Zionists and the ‘liberal’ Jews soon disgusted me; for it was false through and through and therefore in direct contradiction to the moral dignity and immaculate character on which that race had always prided itself.

A more viable strategy would be to D&C the goyish left from jews. Jews will always ultimately be loyal to the tribe, it's their religion.

where is that quote from?

There isn't one.

Do you really wonder why everybody hates you Aut-Right faggots and your shitty ideas?

we can go full Zionist and defend Isrrael's territorial claim and ethno facist like state
Ehile demanding our greates ally Merica to stop butting in for war proffiting, after all, we stronk indapendant kikes can fend for ourselves

NOT

This will drive a wedge between Zionist and glovalist and Red Pill normies on just how much like them evin natzees they currently are

I meant that it is a good enough reply for Americans to give when the criticism comes from Zionist or at least not globalist Jews, as Spencer did. They also give a recent historical precedent for a lot of interesting things. The latest one would be not abiding by UN resolutions. But of course it would be counter-productive in continental Europe, where hardly any goyim is heavily pro Israel. Who cares? We have the superior nativist argument and the feather/dot Indians comparison.

Bump for interest. Also check out this thread for some good anti-zionist memes to work with

International Marxist Jews are the non-practicing, secular/liberal types. They are all about pushing multiculturalism and anti-nationalism. The Zionists are very conservative, very orthodox and very nationalistic and racist as long as it applies to Israel, but promoting multiculturalism as a mandate for everyone else.

What's interesting is seeing the cognitive dissonance form in the Marxist Jews when they really face Zionism. I knew this liberal/Marxist Jewish girl in college, very anti-nationalism. She went on a trip to Israel and came back talking about how awesome it was to be in a place where everyone was Jewish. I point out, 'that's all any nationalist wants, a monoculteral place to live'. You could see the inner turmoil set in.

I think the key is to point out the double standard. Does Israel have to be multicultural? No? Then why should the rest of us?

Read Albert Pike's letters.

This split is part of the plan and they have us by the balls.

That letter is fake.

The leftists jews _pretend_ to be against Israel

But they dont print fuck Israel articles in their papers everyday do they ?
They print fuck :

Whites
Males
Western world
Christianity

Occasional some meek article about israel.

It feels like were making a deal with the devil to take down the globalists

Supporting the Jewish state is step one. Once we have them all in the oven, we demand open borders for Israel and a one-state solution, forcing them to accept millions upon millions of Arabs into their country, breeding out Judaism within a few generations. It's not as quick and clean as just shooting them all, but it would permanently dilute the Jewish soul in a way that no effort to date has quite succeeded in.

LOL… I started kvetching to an antifa about Jewish MRAs recently. That seems to be their weakness.

This. It's always about otheir parties observing, never convincing.

I don't think that's JIDF. Seems like a honest naive newfag fresh from Breitbart.

this… fucking brilliant