WARNING: ISRAEL WILL TRY TO ANNEX PARTS OF THE WEST BANK DURING TRUMP'S FIRST PRESIDENTIAL TERM

David Friedman, Trump's pick for US Ambassador to Israel: Israel can annex West Bank and remain Jewish

David Friedman claims Israel would remain 65% Jewish even if it assimilated Palestinians in Judea and Samaria; official numbers tell a different story

archive.fo/9rNvo

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com
polchan.xyz/pol/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just as planned.jpg

Imagine the shitstorm and the redpilling that would occur if Israel tried to demand that European countries take in the Arabs from the West Bank.

not cool. then the kikes' country will be overrun and the fucking Israel lobby will force the US to take them in – or the EU.

rewind back to the beginning of the 20th Century and press play

So?

The goodest of goys

That doesn't answer the question. So? Am I supposed to feel sympathy for the sandniggers that may or may not be annexed?

You're letting them get away with more land. You're helping them fulfill their Yinon Plan. Fuck them and you.

Cool. I look forward to dead kikes and mudslimes. What's the problem, OP?

Pretty edge semantics here.
The kikes have been occupying that land, illegally, for 50-odd years.
I fail to see how them illegally annexing the same land would be any different.

lol so?

They're stealing it from sandniggers so there's no reason to care, same as if sandniggers stole land from them. Clashes between subhumans are irrelevant.

And? It doesn't matter if Israel gets bigger or smaller because either way it only effects non-human kikes and sandniggers.

Why so upset?

More space in the containment zone, less excuses for them to be inside our own countries.

The jew is and will always be our primary enemy, anything that's good for them is bad for us.

Jews are never going to be contained in Israel. It's either Birobidjan or extermination.

hello moshe how's the weather in tel aviv?

Trump isn't even president and the Jews could become a minority in Israel within a year.

Because that means more jews for you and me, you utter fucking retard.

Of course any land won't ever contain them like George Washington said. But if they have to deal well with more "citizens" who aren't Jewish then they'll loose Jewish control over their (((democracy))).

How is it bad for us if they annex some worthless sand and enrich themselves with some worthless sandniggers? I'm still waiting for an explanation.

It wouldn't mean more kikes for me because I don't live in the territory they may or may not annex. Do you live there? Are you a sandnigger?

Well I certainly prefer parasites inside my body, right?

But what's the probability of Isreal giving them citizenship?
How do we know that the kikes arn't just going to kick them out and create another migration crisis?
The only way that can avoided is mass media coverage.

Kikes are a problem regardless of where they reside.

this is precisely why Judaism is defined by faith and not blood. kikes are, by definition, all racemixers.

Just wait until they all become part of greater Israel, say hello to millions upon millions of Islamic ghetto dwellers.

Israel is largely a secular society, and uses genetic testing to screen jews for entry.

why are you projecting so hard

What you're trying to imply is paralleled to like saying "isis is ok they arent here" (not legitimately comparing Isreal to a direct threat, it's an example so please don't try to dissect that like a big smarty you are)

This is just a general reaction, but you are taking it to a level that begs a question of "so what are you going to do blow up Israel or something?" simply by your and?/so? shit methods of taking someone down.

As if this has to be explained to someone that aspires for politics, let alone a Holla Forumsack.

Why don't you go back to your video games and ritalin?

Yeah and don't expect them to racemix with the lower castes of mudslimes, genetics-wise, anything is a straight upgrade from being a kike even if it's their fucking semitic mudslime cousins.

You're right, you shouldn't have to explain to someone that blatantly knows exactly what they're doing.

How is it a problem for us whether or not the kikes annex some worthless sandnigger territory? Why can't you answer this simple question?

The only problem with ISIS is that they're fucking with western civilization.The would be okay if they stayed confined to the middle east and just snackbar'd other goatfuckers although Assad is an exception to this, they fuck with Assad they can die

1. It benefits them, and inevitably results in the existence of more kikes
2. It pushes Arabs out that will have to go somewhere (Europe)
3. It causes more conflict int he region which lead to more White deaths in wars for Israel.
4. It's one step closer the establishment of Greater Israel.

Now fuck off back to the oven or TRS. I'm not sure which you came from, but I really don't care.

Oh, how sweet sweet revenge it would be fort the kikes to drown in kebab and civil war themselves.

Thank you Trump, best Hanukkah gift.
LONG LIVE ISRAEL

And the retards still keep falling for him.

4D CHESS

If I was an Israeli ethno-nationalist, I'd fucking hate this guy.

DTS soon?

Go fuck allas ass, hachmed.

That's because you are a fucking idiot who knows jackshit.
Israel doesn't give an absolute fucks about UN regulations since they don't follow them, it doesn't give a fuck about being nationalists and hate with all their guts the palestinians, they don't give a fuck about genociding them nor they have any moral qualms in sterilizing refugee and you think this move will cause them problem? This is pure landgrab and you fucks things it's bad for Israel, Jesus Christ when Holla Forums became so full of kike lovers and retards?

since shills and rejects started pretending to be Holla Forumsacks for maximum suberversion.

Don't forget that more land for (((Our Greatest Ally) means they'll any resources that may come with it, more room for Jews and even more places where they can use their Foreign Aid American govt shekels to make additional pylons or whatever the jews do; ISIS has already destroyed any traces of native sites so cucks worldwide think there's really no reason why GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE can't just say the land belongs to them when they have already began building walled settlements without actually being allowed in there as if they were the fucking zerg.

wew

At least you're trying. But Israel would be enriching itself to under this plan, not kicking out the sandniggers.

OY VEY

You're just now asking yourself that question? Jeezus, better late than never I suppose.

I heard the sandniggers have been flooding into Europe after their homes in Syria and Iraq were destroyed from all the war n stuff. That bad.

Well, at least you moved from "Trump is a hwhite nationalist, everything he does to the contrary is 88D chess" to "Trump is a neocon, but he knows what's best!!"
I wonder when this cult of personality completely falls apart?

i.e Jonestown

Dude are you stupid or something? You just aren't smart enough to understand Trump's genius, it's 18D chess, the plan is to help Israel and the Jews in everything and let them take over good parts of the Middle East as well as filling the cabinet with them, they won't know what hit them.

Wouldn't be the first time.

real politik is about playing 18D chess in the 4d chess dimension!

Ignore all the shills, Trump hates the kikes. Which kikes do you think he will gas first: his grandchildren or his daughter?

they're not jews, Holla Forums confirmed this

I would love to see this confirmation, I must have missed it. Did Ivanka not convert? Did both of his sons not marry Jews?

Neo-Holla Forums cucks will justify sucking kike cock as long as it's their kike puppet doing the sucking.

JIDF's first day?

Good give the kikes a country to live in so we don't have to gas them and be accused of anudda shoah.

Never because that is the age we live in Cult's of Personality. He is a good goy always was. You are acting like when the Princeps finally arrives that having as much land as possible won't be a good thing. Let the kikes remove the kebab and live in the desert. It will put them all in one place if we could just chase them out of US.

what about the ones good white christians will be hiding in their attics?

Neo-Holla Forums kike lover exposes himself.

NO but if we kill them all in murica you are still gonna have to deal with their chinkkike and russkiekike counterparts. Then we in AMerica become le ebil notzis and have to deal with WW3 against china and russia. Im not saying we should monetarily support israel that shit needs to stop now. Im simply saying let the kikes drain THEIR resources in fighting the mudslime hordes. If we are going to kill them all it needs to be in china and russia as well. If not it will just be anudda shoah.

Enemies of the state bullet to the head.

Arabs, Pakistanis and North Africans would chimp in Europe with or without some spooky umbrella evilcorp because they are racial aliens. That's all it is. It's not because they have some secret army of zealo– you know what? Fuck it. We deserve to kill ourselves like this. Western peoples won't stop pointing the fucking gun to their mouths and pulling the trigger. We've learned nothing.

Some people have how do you explain these nazi-frog worshipping temples?

lmao

An anti-Zionist Jew wrote an article on this at Unz. He claims this would work out well for the world. If Israel annexes all the land, it must recognize Palestinians as citizens. If it mistreats them, or denies them equality, it will reap mountains of shit from the rest of the world, like South Africa did.

But he's a Jew and I don't trust him. They kill Palestinians all the time, and people scream, "Reeeeeeeeeeee!" and that's about all that comes of it.

I'm not even American and this shit makes me sick to my stomach. Trump is an enthusiast for hard-core-Israeli-ethnic identity politics (evidenced by moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem), yet he refuses to even touch non-white legal immigration in the US?

Got a link to the article?

unz.com /ishamir/trump-sets-the-cat-among-the-jewish-pigeons/

Thanks.

I doubt they would reap any more shit than they do at the moment.

The only two options I see with the pallys in the west bank are to kill them all or resettle them somewhere new. Like the UN normally would do in this situation.

I really really dont want loads of mudslimes being resettled to other areas causing more problems but Syria showed that they can do it.

Get in here if you want to avoid 8/pol/s "pivot" towards kike loving

Exodus happening

polchan.xyz/pol/index.html

You best be trollin son.

Seems like Trump is going to give them a slap on the back for it too

Nice d&c tactic you got there schlomo

t. Achmed

I want retards to leave.

Ask me how I know you're a shill.

I don't care what happens as long as those rootless cosmopolitans who're pushing mass migration of non-whites onto Europe and America were to die.

Now that, that sounds like a real tipping point.

Ivanka is ethnically white. Judaism is not a religion, it is a race, it is defined by certain genes and traits.

Sand niggers are desert savages. Obviously they should never be in our countries, but I hold no more hatred of mudshits than I do for pigs or some other sub-human creature.

Kikes are importing muslims into our nations by unprecedented numbers, and are subverting our people through media and academic domination to support open orders and race-mixing. Never be foolish enough to lose sight of the true enemy here. Muslims may be the rifle but jews are pulling the trigger.

Jubilee!

It's like Kikes don't know how to play gsg

Part of it? There will be no Palestine left after Trump lets Israel do whatever they want. This will be followed by more wars, hopefully the US will just stay out of it, but probably not.

good.

Supporting Trump for America first is one thing but going full pro-Israel like some obvious outsiders ITT is pathetic.

That's a typical JIDF reply right there. I'd expect this sort of reply on cuckchan, Holla Forums or during a Gaza IDF operation on Holla Forums.

It doesn't matter how big Israel is, the number of Jews in the world won't increase via them annexing territory you fucking retard. The Jew population will more or less remain static or at least at its current trajectory either way unless Israel enacts some radical plan to dramatically increase Jewish birthrates. Israel will just be less Jewish if they annex shitloads of mudslide territory.

what difference does it make?

I don't give a fuck about Palestinians, i'm not some lefty faggot that only hates Israel because I mistakenly see them as white Imperialists hurting the poor brown people.

Tell me how this effects the white race and western civilization or fuck off.

Actually, I don't care either.
I think the U.S. needs to focus on seperating itself from Israel & ending any aid to them, as for the wars and crap they start on their own, that's their problem, not ours.
I just want to be certain that if they get themselves in some massive war with the rest of the region, WE do NOT get involved.

Honestly fuck jews and fuck palestine, if one destroys the other, I'm totally fine with it, as it means one less enemy

I WOULDN'T MIND HELPING THEM OUT WITH GUNS AND SUCH AS THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND ID RATHER ARM THE ENEMY TO ALIBABAHIJABAMAMA, but fuck man another sand campaign for jewstein just smells so probably, can we ever go back to leaving each other alone and just selling you shit goldberg, fucking sand.

Yes good goy don't question your chink overlords who work for the eternal kike. Chinks have always been good slaves.

Isn't that pretty intolerable?

I mean America is around 65% white and I long for the days when it was 90%. Why can't the Jews just pay for the Muslims to one of the rich Gulf States?

is it me or are they just doing this so they would be able to raise the minority card like they usually do?

Yes this is all true however if the kikes remove the kebab and we make it too "scary" for the kikes to be here wouldn't it be better to move them than to kill them all and let their russkie kike and chink kike counterparts declare ww3 on Notzi Murica? Wasn't this Hitler's thinking when he tried to do this with the Transfer agreement?

Checking those trips. It's sad that you had to explain that to him like a baby though.

I honestly don't care either. But I'm against giving jews what they want. Ever. Aiding kikes always comes back to bite the west in the ass one way or another.

I want to see Israel defunded. I want to see Israeli citizens kicked out of our government. They all need to go back. Let them rot in the ME.

Hitler and Mussolini both really liked America, Hitler was quite prophetic about it's downfall however. posting via mobile so info not on hand Basically saying when the Teutonic element has been degraded that the country would fail.

They're trying to deflect claims about Israel being homogenous now they've come under heat about the wall and immigrants they refuse to take.

He's put a grand total of 1 Jew in a cabinet level position and 1 other as an adviser.

uuh…

This.

If that's their plan, it's a short-sighted one. Muslims don't give a shit about minorities. That strategy only works against whites.

It's an ethnic test, not a religious one. Secular refers to religiosity and has nothing to do with genetics.

Sucks in western nations to defend them when they bite off more than they can chew. You think the US and Europe will sit by as Iran moves in? Sure, Trump is a non intervention, but the pressure would be heavy for him to act. Same with the UK, Germany, etc

so you accept the premise of "atheist jews"?

Die kike

They're really pushing this "we are ancient people" meme (the Israelis) after destroying the real ancient people around that area.

meanwhile the USA and canada literally sent the best and brightest to die and kill white germans and italians and romanians

I don't really care. They should. "Palestinian" is bullshit. No common language or ethnicity or culture. Lefties are all "muh free Gaza" because "Palestine" is crybully squatter multiculturalism.

Just because I hate cultural Marxism and the frankfurt school does not mean that I'm on the side of ululating illiterates.

It will probably happen too. The Gaza strip is a shithole. It's only value is that you can bomb Israel from there and unlike us (unfortunately) they don't do tactically retarded shit because my feels.

We listen to women too much. They'd build little hovels in clock-towers for Muslims if they were crying.

ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWRY

They'll kill them

Should they? Shouldn't they? Which semites shoulds we want to expand?

It's all a moot point DnC and a waste a time. It will happen because the area is a tactical weak-point for their ethnostate.

The only value I see in this topic at all is: they are defending themselves in spite of muh feels humanitarianism, how do we also normalize that ethic? The only meme potential here is some variation of "they get a wall we get one too."

kek I don't want to Annex fucking Mexico though.

There is SOME sort of propaganda parallel to use but fuck if I know what it is.

It's not going to work here. You aren't on GLP.

Nice strawman faggot. Yes we know this bullshit people were fighting for empire. Don't change the subject you wanted to bark up the chicom tree. Well there it is and you have nothing to say but

Fuck all the jordanians they call palestinian

No, we voted for Trump and it was a good decision, but our end goal is Hitler, and we should be pushing towards that whenever possible.

Can't get much more jewish than this board these days.

I hate dont give a shit about the sandniggers, but the kikes shouldnt be allowed to do this. We must constantly harrass and hurt them.

Pls go MIDF

How fucking new are you? I know you're just a disingenuous cocksucker
Of course there are atheist jews because being a jew is genetic. Ashkenazi and sephardim aren't sects of judaism you piece of shit, they're ethnic divides of a race of fucked mutants.

Nobody would realize it. The media would be calling them "syrian refugees" and would censor the entire operation.

Israel could flood us with their arabs and 99% of us wouldn't know it.

so?

The shills have come out in force today. Using the same fucking tactics every time.
The Jews seek control over the entire planet. Israel is central to this control
Any benefit that Israel receives further benefits Jewish supremacy ==WORLDWIDE==
THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN, BUT IT WILL

Kill yourself, shitskin.

Good, maybe if Greater Israel is reborn they'll GTFO our countries and then we can use their wall to keep (((THEM))) inside.
Let'em get big enough they touch Egypt completely, then blockade.
Assist the rise of Saddam 2.0, then blockade.
There's only one way left for them to go.
Through Saudi Arabia
problem will solve itself from there.

I didn't find pic and it's a bit late, but it's strange they actually haven't rolled in on Egypt.

There have been rockets fired from Sinai there towards Israel.

1-2-3 This be buffer zone now, maybe hoping that they will get bigger to get a bigger patch of land

in other words: Toad fucks a viper, viper cries, toad croaks.