What's the best right-wing haircut/aesthetic? Is it the clean cut fashy or the rugged individualist...

What's the best right-wing haircut/aesthetic? Is it the clean cut fashy or the rugged individualist? Getting a haircut soon, not sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Roman_bathing
history.stackexchange.com/questions/14533/how-regularly-did-the-romans-bathe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just shave it all :^)

What would I wear with that?

anything that looks masculine m8

pic related is what mine looks like

Seriously?

That's back in style now, but that's pretty gay.

Yeah. What signals my views to similar people.

Looks like a girl

Get a Trump in the wind.

Not rich enough. That's a hairstyle for emperors, whereas I'm a mere footsoldier

Aesthetics are a thing.

Thin buzzcut or crew cut.

adhereing to stoic principals and only caring enough about your appearance that you dont stand out from the crowd.

What style clothes with it though?

Nice

It's been too long, I don't know how to handle grown-out hair anymore.

pics related.

Button down shirts and non-ripped non-faded jeans.

I got somewhere inbetween pic 2 and 3 right now. Undercut is pretty good. Don't know what else to get.

(checked)
This is what I have right now. I might do the Spencer when I'm older.

Anything that you can wear to a job-interview.

I just buzz my hair two or three times a year. Don't go outside except for work and at work I generally have a hardhat on, so my hair doesn't really matter.

I hate girls who wear makeup like that. Makeup is shit tier.

Mine looks like Kit Harrington right now, but curlier. Growing it out at least nipple-length. Long hair is majestic af.

Wavy hair > curly hair, get fucked untermensch

Just don't look like a degenerate. Signaling how fashy you are is for girls and nerds.

Yes goy, long hair is for faggots. Get a short, cropped style so your White traits stand out less.

My only problem is that my hair is thick and oily, so I breakout when my hair gets to forehead length.

I've got pic 2 as mine. I need to get it cut again though.

I have the same problem, have to wash my hair like every other day. But that's why if you have a long hairstyle, you keep it off your forehead like . No man should have a forehead-covering "emo" style past the age of 16. That is faggoty.

That looks kinda gay. You may end in the oven by accident.

You're either Italians or shitskins >.>

Not endorsing emo hair, but parting in the middle destroys the widow's peak.

everyone bumping this shit

see

clearly shitskin.good hygene is a european trait. the greeks, romans, and vikings AFAIK were all autistic about bathing.

also, reported

Yeah no, it's not mudtier oily, it's actually a sign that hair is really healthy.

I dig it.

Fuck me, my Italian shows everywhere. I swear to god my other half is Teutonic and German.

Have fun with the estrogen. Washing my hair, with shampoo that is, makes it puffy and shitty.

wew. Just use water, a soap without a million jew chemicals, or some other thing (there's plenty of options for non-jew ways to wash hair).

It's alright. Italians are based as fuck. Notice how I distinguished between them and shitskins.

okay, now im convinced your a shitskin. do you also believe that if you poo in the loo toilet demons will jump into your ass?

checking these dubs. Italians are good.
Fuck d&c kikes who say Italians aren't white.

Read up about xenoestrogens, nigger. Jew hair products have xenoestrogens out the ass. Bathing daily is good, using jew products when doing that is bad.

nothing wrong with mullets

You don't have to bathe every day unless you have engaged in a lot of physical activity or got dirty/stinky.

The "1 shower per day" meme was started in America, along with refrigerated beer and if you fall for it you're a good goy.

If the Italians aren't white, whites aren't nearly as superior anymore. Even ignoring the Roman legacy, their contributions during the Renaissance and the periods afterwards are more than enough to solidify their place among the Aryans.

italians are part eggplant

Fucking anchored!
OP fucked up!
MOD = GODS!
Am I doint it right?

wew. im a sickly faggot whose been hospitalized on multiple occasions for various diseases and i exercise every day. no excuses nigger.

Absolutely. Advancements from Italians of the past are crucial to Whiteness and the integrity of Europe.

checking these trips

no, nigger. mods got autistic

that scene was referring specifically to Sicilians.

I'm North Italian anyway, not worried about it.

This. Oily hair is healthy. Mine is even shiny despite being quite dark. Also, I can pull off many ancient greek hairstyles if I wanted to, so suck my cochhh straight hairfags

You misunderstood me, I was saying that in regards to shampoo. Bathing everyday is a must.

#3 all the way to the crown of head, crown of head allowed to grow to about bottom of ear, can do all sorts of fashy shit with it. Add in a rugged American tier beard and you got yourself some American Fash.

There's really no reason to ban this thread.

Sicilians need to be whitewashed, but the rest of Italy is pretty white.

Nice dubs again. Mods are just being excessively strict on what threads are allowed due to paranoia over sliding.

Still, very few peoples of the world bathe every day, White Europeans included. This idea that it's necessary for good hygiene originated in America. Guess who else is holding out on infant circumcision?

My hair is thick and oily as shit. One day I got sick of it so I tried something.

I stopped using shampoo and conditioner and started using just a bar of lava soap every other day

hair is silky and smooth now and isnt the greasy, while also frizzy mess it used to be

A shower every day if you are dirty everyday is a good thing

You dont have to wash your hair every time you take a shower

in fact you really shouldnt wash your hair more than 3 times a week

This, it actually seems the longer I don't wash my hair, the better it looks. I do it anyway just cause' I'm not a dirtyfag

I agree. Contrarily, if you're not dirty, and you don't stink, it's not necessary.

It's like changing a garbage bag when it's 1/4 of the way full and doesn't stink just for the hell of it. People who do this are good goy consumers just making the soap/shampoo companies richer.

It might be one thing to start a fashion thread which is also cancer with some effort put in. But this is cuckchan tier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Roman_bathing

I'm just being lazy tbh

history.stackexchange.com/questions/14533/how-regularly-did-the-romans-bathe

Roman baths were a social activity more akin with lounging around a modern pool or jacuzzi with friends. Completely different animal from stepping into a cubicle to wash yourself when you're already clean to donate shekels to the water department each day.

in addition to socializing, they did actually bathe you autist.

Has to do with natural oils overcompensating for the lack thereof, I have to wash my hair every day just because of this. If I stopped I could cut that to once every 3 days just for comfort, twice a week is clean.

buzz cut, re cut it once or twice a month with your own clippers.

And shitting up the catalog. So are you deliberately sliding shit or are you just an imbecile? I bet you make Implicit Dick threads in your spare time.

I guess the mods woke up. Do you go to the trouble of deleting your sage when a thread gets bumplocked?

You shouldn't wash your hair everyday though. It removes too much oil and makes it shitty unless you add more shitty products to it.
Bathhouses really were very important in the empire, even provinces far from Rome had them. I'd guess it's more due to the social aspect than actually the water.

A simple parting

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

Get it cut short. What is ideal depends on your head shape, what would be perfect on somebody else could make you look retarded. But definitely get it cut short, just trust me if you haven't had yours very short in a long time.

Does his shirt say "Autistic"?

triggered

looked better on Cameron Diaz

lol metal bands are getting lazy nowadays name wise