Kikes subvert church in broad daylight: Nobody cares

Even if this has been posted before, I feel Holla Forums needs to be reminded just how extremely susceptible Christianity is to Jewish infiltration. Anyone reading this from the sidelines will rightfully be shocked at just how blatantly all of this happened.
Source:
archive.is/Cqxre
forward.com/opinion/159955/converts-who-changed-the-church/
Converts Who Changed the Church

oy vey the goyim didn’t want to accept kikes on their own so they needed guidance from high-verbal-iq tribesmen to make it happen

1/?

RABID ZIONIST BECOMES PRIEST, STARTS SHILLING FOR JEW ACCEPTANCE
DOES ANYONE PAY ATTENTION? OF COURSE NOT. HE CONVERTED, AND RELIGION IS OBVIOUSLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE

2/?

sage goes in the email field

Listen, shill, at least bother to check if I'm pro or anti something before you pull your shit

The Religion of Cuckoldry vs The Religion of Peace

Regardless the Outcome, The Chosen Win.

As an Irishman I sincerely Wish My Religion would have been like it was before the 60s, despite the greater chance of being fiddled.

Christianity may have been a bulwark against Islam, which is inarguably worse, and would have brought a half-negroid elite class with it. But it is ridiculously exposed to Jewish manipulation. Christians believe that religious affiliation is the be-all and end-all of loyalties, therefore a Jew who converts must become instantly trusted. To them it is unthinkable that one may forgo some ceremony, and risk offending their god, just to achieve earthly goals.
The kikes, of course, are uniquely attuned to this, Kikes are loyal to blood above all else, and therefore Christians simply fail to understand them totally. A kike who carries a cross is no less a kike than any other. No matter the symbolic implications of "overcoming millenia of hate" or whatever. If all it takes to infiltrate the most powerful religious establishmen in the world is donning a robe and preaching some shit you don't necessarily agree with, where is the catch? There isn't any.
They aren't even hiding the fact that they infiltrated and made a mockery of the Catholic church. I suspect similar things have been happening with denominations across the board, especially in America.

TREAT CHRISTIANITY WITH CAUTION, FOR IT IS LIABLE FOR EXPLOITATION
DON'T GIVE THE KIKES ANY INROADS

Have more to do with the fact that Africa's population EXPLODED under European rule. And obviously, the fucking moral universalism was there to spin that as a good thing.

-Voltaire

Ehhhhhh. The Americas and the Asiatics are a big slice of that pie son.

Its a nefarious thing that, creating a cult which you ascribe greater allegiance to than your blood – and its foreign and Jewish in character, by its own admission, to boot!
SAVAGE

That's the greatest danger of something that promotes proselytizing to those who are not your kind, and Christians are seeing it come to fruition via their own deeds… and many seek to embrace it all the harder.
Its really quite sad.
Sad!

Unfortunately christians dont read their bibles where it is explained many times to watch out for wolves. Even talks about kikes specifically.

It's almost as if worshiping a foreigner and embracing a foreign religious tradition makes you completely vulnerable to subversion by the race of the religion which you've adopted.

All Semites and Semitic ideologies must be removed. All Christcucks are race traitors.

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

Kill yourself please.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Goddamn it op, I'm indebted to you for finding this article. Thanks.

I've been redpilling my extremely Catholic family gradually over the last year, and the Nostra Aetate is one of the keystones of Jewish subversion of the Catholic church that I have used as a primary example. This article is icing on the cake.

Any intelligent reader of the new testament knows that this is heresy

Really makes you think

but what if a jew converted to christianity?

this is what they are doing. by definition christianity is top easy to bypass same as islam

forgot to sage christcucks

ANTI-CHRISTIAN SHILL ARE GOING ALL OUT THIS CHRISTMAS!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL