Why the hell is there so much forced diversity in this show?

Why the hell is there so much forced diversity in this show?

1/2 hour in and I feel like this is already propaganda for immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/08/23/american-anarchy-parallels-chinas-cultural-revolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because of this jew at (((Sony)))

Why are you even watching that in the first place? you fap to Blacked videos too?

There's nothing else to watch on a
Thursday night.

good goy

What did they mean by this

Already seen that.

Guess I'll just go read a book.

do you think it's because the USA is already the most racially diverse nation on the planet and so the people there are increasingly intolerant of racial prejudice as time passes hmm maybe you should think about this???

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

TWO SCOOPS

Any good?? Jew propaganda??

Did this nigger just wake upo from a 20 years coma? muricuck tv shows are nothing but forced gay and diversity since the late 90's

That would be Brazil.

I mean, Americans are some of the dumbest people in the world so I would imagine they fall for that swill.

Lol no

Fapping to Blacked is a requirement to post here.

Because Hollywood believes that those demographics will be the majority customer base in the relatively near future and is in the process of shifting gears towards replacing the white with vague brownish as the default and not too subtly buttering them up so the gravy train doesn't encounter any rough patches.

>>>Holla Forums

This. It's like that scene in Focus, except replace 55 with niggers. They're priming you up so you don't feel so naturally repellent towards race-mixing.

At least we don't have a cultural revolution going with class replaced with race.
thefederalist.com/2017/08/23/american-anarchy-parallels-chinas-cultural-revolution/

The European cultural revolution already occurred. You guys forgot to notice though.

Not the same user but those kinds of movies almost always are, and the fact that they got guys like (((John Bernthal))) to star in it likely means that will be the case.

What said. The difference is that in America there's at least some pushback that's gaining ground.