web.archive.org/web/20170215043559/http://8ch.net/co/res/778825.html

web.archive.org/web/20170228223629/http://8ch.net/co/res/789458.html

web.archive.org/web/20170322053731/http://8ch.net/co/res/799863.html

web.archive.org/web/20170408054059/http://8ch.net/co/res/815998.html

archive.is/g8Qmy

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/co/res/847368.html

Back Issues:

mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A

Back Issues have been updated and I will be busy this afternoon so will post when I get back tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0PtV6UvSzw&ab_channel=DamianWayne
youtube.com/watch?v=KYkJ2b242VY&ab_channel=SophiaBatFamily
youtube.com/watch?v=1lun7LTUFoE&ab_channel=N.M.IANTON
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Opps mean thread #23

Quick heads up that there's a possibility that this week's Flash got changed.
If you saw the Lensticular cover and saw the June Detective Comics solicits, you'll know what I mean.

I went ahead and read Flash 22. God damn, talk about cockteasing.

This week, on DC Rebirth:

Posting will begin at 5pm est, Now this was a good week, get hyped.

Also behold this masterpiece I found, appearntly there are a lot of spanish and Chinese teenage girls that are "shipping Damijon"

shit forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=M0PtV6UvSzw&ab_channel=DamianWayne

Here is another
youtube.com/watch?v=KYkJ2b242VY&ab_channel=SophiaBatFamily

And another

youtube.com/watch?v=1lun7LTUFoE&ab_channel=N.M.IANTON

Holy hell. I must say this new superman issue was fucking brutal.

Superman #23

Super Sons #4

Man, I was not expecting anything to happen to Lois.

Took me a while to register thought she might have been hit but was not expecting the whole thing to come clean off.

Batman #23

Aquaman #23

Green Lanterns #23

The Flash #22

Nightwing #21

So Manhattan did create the DC universe?

Justice League #21

Harley Quinn #20

With that third page shit just got real!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Trinity #9

Teen Titans #8

Batwoman #3

Green Arrow #23

The Odyssey of the Amazons #5

Justice League/ Power Rangers #4==

Superman and Super Sons is great!
The Batman and Swamp Thing was neat too, I. I'm still waiting to see what they do with the Watchmen crossover to judge.

Ugh, the dialogue with Starfire and Donna. And they're really gonna do the Raven x niggerFlash shit aren't they.

Thanks for uploading OP.

You know..I've read Ending Battle. And the Action Comics story arc had already spoiled this but pretty sure Lois didn't lose her leg. Hell, Ending Battle had Black kill Lois..turns out she's alive and well.

Yum..MILF Lois

This teamup shouldn't have workedā€¦but Swamp Thing and Batman had good chemistry together. Also, Kite Man.

So, it's possible that every other speedster is trapped by Dr Manhattan and another party since Jay even said "they took everything from me"

Can we not have Johns handle any crossovers or story arc please?

A buddy of mine joked that it's not Slade that Dick made a deal with..it's Booster Gold disguised as Deathstroke

It looks like they are, this is the cherry on top but I had hopes for this series though it is not a surprise it went this way since the guy writing Green Arrow wrote it.

Come on man use spoilers and yes milf Lois is very yummy

The Wildstorm #4

Thats everything side Cave Carson which I will post when its up. Pretty good week

Also I did not mention this last week because it would be to much blogposts in a short amount of time but I am back

Yer a goddsend mate.

So it seems like Nem still does not have a scan of Cave Carson which sucks because I know a couple of you look forward to it. Though this seems pretty obvious but I think Jay will either connect to Joan or Johnny, hopefully when he comes back he can be a comfy old man with Joan, also I am hoping Captain Marvel becomes a JSA member and get his own book too.

by connect I mean like how Wally connected to Barry to comeback

I think it means
Superman is going to die again*
OR
Superman and Dr. Manhattan are going to fight
OR
The big bad is actually a Superman, just not the one we know
or I could be completely wrong. Who knows.

As long as New 52 Superman doesn't come back, I'll be happy.

Wait what the fuck this is actually happening? I thought people were just meming?
Why would they do this? Why now?

Actually, you know what? You can probably scratch the first one because the Justice League movie will be coming out around that time.

You know what'd be awesome? If Superboy Prime came back and tried to destroy the New 52 because he hates their new costumes.

Works for me.

I'm sure the November event will wrap up Rebirth, drop the title and Manhattan will fix some things up they can't do yet as they haven't actually reset the universe in Rebirth.

Apparently the event is about "Hope vs Cynicism", and they've been trying to push more themes of hope and virtue in both the comics and the live-action shows.

Johns is at the helm, yes, but he doesn't like all the needlessly edgy shit, so it may be a weird event, but I think he'll bring the comics back to the "guys in spandex fighting other guys in spandex" and try to remarket most of the comics towards kids again.

Well fuck me sideways. I was really concerned that the Watchmen crossover was the writers really scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas, but with this context in mind, I'm actually pretty hopeful for it.

If it's Hope vs Cynicismā€¦why not involve the Blue Lanterns?

..You know what's funny? There is a Superman analogue on Earth-4 who is just another Doctor Manhattan.

That was surprisingly sweet of the Joker.

Damn this is really good man.

That sounds really good fam. Hopefully, the comics that come after the event will be just as good.

Cave carson has still not been uploaded by nem

Interestingly, I can't find any scanners who have released it.
Very odd, as the DC website shows the release date as the 17th, and there are reviews online for it.

FYI, for anyone using the MEGA folder to catch up, there are a fair few issues not present:
-Justice League/Power Rangers has #2 twice.
-Detective Comics is missing: 943 and 954
-Batgirl has issue 7 twice
-Batgirl 10 is in Batgirl & the Birds of Prey
-Batgirl + Birds of Prey is missing #9
-Batman is missing 7, has 9 twice.
-Deathstroke is missing 15
-Green Arrow has 19 twice and is missing 21
-Green Lanterns has 10 and 19 twice, missing 21
-Hal Jordan & The Green Lanterns is missing 7 and 18
-Harley Quinn is missing 18
-Justice League has 8 twice and missing 19
-Justice League of America is missing 4
-Suicide Squad missing 15
-Supersons has The Wildstorm 2 in it
-Supergirl missing 8
-Superman has 5, 9 and 10 twice, missing 19
-The Flash missing 20
-Titans missing 10
-Wonder Woman missing 3 and 20

Worldwidetorrents.eu is your friend.

Thanks for the list, I will fix the mega asap

They are. The Green Lantern Corps just ran into the last one, who is trying to rebuild the Corps.

Yeah, Captain Atom, who Dr. Manhattan was based on. Grant Morrison wrote him really well for Multiversity.

So..been thinking..why not use that Captain Atom to fight Doctor Manhattan?

But it has been scanned anyway.

Based on the description of both, I imagine that is what they will do. Which is why he got his own comic and Shazam did not.

Not that Captain Atom. The Captain Atom I'm talking about is from another universe. Basically Charlton heroes re-enacting Watchmen.

This new Green Lantern stuff would be fine if the old ones ever actually got any older or went away, but Hal and the others just get rebooted every time they go insane or get injured.

I guess we're trapped here with a ceaselessly proliferating Green Lantern Corp forever.

What if it's Bill Dunn, The First Superman

But user, Bill Dunn loses his power at the end

It's finally up.
Rebirth user, here's the magnet so you have the original for the MEGA:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:53703fc88035b5e9bb365b076f21bc629f4fe8ae&dn=Cave%20Carson%20Has%20a%20Cybernetic%20Eye%20008%20%282017%29%20%282%20covers%29%20%28digital%29%20%28Son%20of%20Ultron-Empire%29.cbr.torrent&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye #8

And done, plus a picture of Bane that was in this issue.

Thanks for the storytime OP.

==Mega updated and these issues==
and more are fixed

Action Comics #980

Detective Comics #957

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Crops #21

Genius. Love how Spoilers 'no more superheroes' endgame is apparently that all the supervillians will quit rather than face a police force that might catch them instead of Batman. And that to get there her plan is to do Batmans job for him and hope no-one mentions seeing her save the day.

Wonder Woman #23

Deathstroke #19

People also get paid to repeat the same fucking Batman arc over and over again.

Let me sum up the last twenty four years of Batman: Bruce constantly forgets not to be a gigantic idiot who drives everyone away.

Why is Bruce giving himself the fuck me eyes?

Batgirl #11

Not bad for a batgirl one. Not good either.

Also how did she change her body shape? That doesn't just happen when wearing men's clothing. Also How did she get dicks clothes?

Blue Beetle #9

Batman Beyond #8

You know what I really am starting to like Batman Beyond looks like they will also ditch the suit for the old one soon which is great and I really like the idea of Terry vs Damian.

Justice League of America #7

Batman/Shadow #2

Mother Panic #7

So I believe thats everything aside from Suicide Squad, Hellblazer and Kamandi which I will post when they are uploaded aside from that Batman Beyond and Action Comics are really starting to grow on me. Also dont be a strange and post something for god sakes if you are just lurking

Thanks for uploading. I wouldn't be able to read these if it weren't for you.
Damian in Beyond is interesting; I was wondering about it the other day.
Batgirl is still cancer though.

Problem I have with Action Comics and Superman running concurrently? Sometimes Action Comics spoiled what will happen in Superman i.e, Lois's leg is fineā€¦but then again, I also did read Ending Battle which pull the same shit in Black Dawn

Teri Magnus? Is she related to Will Magnus?

Atlantis is gone? I guess Arion isn't looking properly.

How is he still a major villain?

I thought dude was reformed?

This issue makes it clear that the only reason they keep the Penguin around is for the merchandising and public recognition. It's clear nobody can write the character anymore and they do absolutely nothing with him.

I wish they'd finally kill off the Penguin. It'd be better than enduring garbage like this.

I think Revenge takes place before Black Dawn. They haven't actually moved yet, it looks like they've just bought the apartment and are still waiting to box everything up, and there's no way in hell they'd be staying in Hamilton Country after what's going on in Black Dawn.

Has Sivana appeared since Curse of Shazam?

100oz of hard beer and 30 suicide wings later I return to finish the job

Suicide Squad #18

His brain bomb? How did they ever manage to insert it? He's vulnerable to kryptonite right?

The Hellblazer #10

The Kamandi Challenge #5

I am going to go watch nxt and fall asleep in my chair and never wake up, have a good night goys

Glad I could help man.

Oh, so that explains what was up with Action Comics #980's cover. I was wondering why that issue didn't actually show Zod violently beating the shit out of the Suicide Squad.

That's fucking great.

Damn thats a pretty cool reference. I have never actually seen any of the superman movies, might have to fix that soon

Just stick with the first two and you're golden.

Now we wait for Zod to yell "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"

Both Superman and New Superman are pretty good books, although I'm cautious to get into New Superman as the numbers are nearing cancellation. I might give my shekels for it.
Shazam! Rebirth when? Hopefully they learned their mistakes from the N52 and will handle the character right, even though they weakened him in the JL cartoon. There's gonna be a movie soon so I hope they try to bring him back.
Perhaps it could be like SJ, where he's thrown from the Golden Age into the CY+2, and has to get back while fighting degeneracy

But what would happen to Prime Earth Billy?

Simple, pull a Superman Reborn on Prime Earth Billy

If Billy is Jack in this then who is his Aku?

Sivana. He throws Billy into the future, then those kids he always has hanging around take his place while he is kept in cryostorage over the years.

You mean his kids? Sivana Jr. and Georgia?

That's the exact same thing that happened in the 70s

I've only read his Fawcett run along with volumes
And yeah, but the whole appeal is that he's a relic of the golden age and this is a perfect way for DC to do that while still having him in a modern, dark setting DC likes.

I haven't gotten to the later parts but the early 70s is pretty bad, it's less of a superhero comic and more of a comedy
Power of Shazam and Magic of Shazam all have Billy as a modern kid and people still like those

In all honesty, I'd rather not see Golden Age Cap return, I'd much prefer post-Crisis/New Earth Cap. The big difference is that in the Golden Age, Captain Marvel was a seperate personality from Billy, but in Power of Shazam they changed it so that it's just Billy's personality all the time, and I think he's a much better character for it.

Objectively the best answer

No, he's not. The dual personalities were a fun and interesting aspect of Captain Marvel, which opened up a lot of unique storytelling possibilities.

For example, in one issue both Billy and Captain Marvel wanted to give each other Christmas presents, but were stumped on what to give. Given their situation, they would immediately know what the other got them. Their solution was to get gifts they were too self-conscious to buy on their own.

Holy Shit I completely forgot but DC Universe Rebirth was pretty much release 1 year ago so happy 1 year in boys!