David Carroll calls out the Jew

Funny nigger David Carroll loses his shit and mashes up these coons and calls out the jew at the same time.
This shit is hilarious, a must listen.

https:// vimeo.com/196213770

I remember watching some of his videos in the past.

fuck off. He is no more an "ally" of the white race than any other nigger. All non-whites must be exterminated.

To me that's a based negro.

Niggers are genetically predisposed to be jesters.

Noone called him based but you.
He's a nig and he wants to stick with nigs, is at the same time mad about coons cooning. Funny to listen to.

>>>/cuckchan/ is that way

the nigger name drops the protocols, nice. sage bc nigger

go back to kikechan.

Counter-sage.

Fuck off, kike.

You've been here long enough to call everyone you disagree with a kike but not long enough to use other races as a crutch when expressing your opinions.
You'll get confident in your world view one day. Just stop being such an annoying piece of shit in the meantime.

to not use*

Yeah he's aware of shit, and has some good clips, but I'm not sure how this video is relevant to anyone that isn't as he says a "dysfunctional Negro".

Steelers = Best niggerball team

Lol, this poor negro is still trying to herd monkeys.

His channel is hilarious, if you never watch it before you don't know what you are losing.

Can't argue with quads. Stillers ftw.

"FOR A TIME PERHAPS WE MIGHT BE SUCCESSFULLY DEALT WITH BY A COALITION OF THE "GOYIM" OF ALL THE WORLD: but from this danger we are secured by the discord existing among them whose roots are so deeply seated that they can never now be plucked up. We have set one against another the personal and national reckonings of the GOYIM, religious and race hatreds, which we have fostered into a huge growth in the course of the past twenty centuries. This is the reason why there is not one State which would anywhere receive support if it were to raise its arm, for every one of them must bear in mind that any agreement against us would be unprofitable to itself. We are too strong - there is no evading our power. THE NATIONS CANNOT COME TO EVEN AN INCONSIDERABLE PRIVATE AGREEMENT WITHOUT OUR SECRETLY HAVING A HAND IN IT" - The Protocols

Now I agree that each race should be separate (Africa for the Africans, Asia for the asians, and white countries for white people) but we shouldn't fight people who are trying to expose the jew.

PENNSYLVANIA STRONK

Is Cambria related to Cambrian geological era?

I bet you also take the "base Dylan Roof" meme seriously. I would tell you to lurk more but you are clearly a lost hope. Mabye your death in a hail of bullets after killing some old black lady will act as a warning to other autists.

They just need to go back to their respective nations you fucking kike.

Reminder to the rest of you that destroying their enemies through infiltration and over-extremization is an old-as-dirt kike tactic.

There will never be peace between the races.
Your dreams of peace with the savages is no more ridiculous than the dreams of utopian multiculturalism as espoused by the traitorous leftists who serve the Jew.

No, they don't. We're past all that.
They need to go away.
Back to their own countries will not suffice - they have resources we can use, which they cannot, and will not.

You people sicken me, with your pathological altruism.
If you apply science and reason to yourself as well as any animal, then you'll quickly see that it does not benefit the lion that the hyena, the crocodile, the leopard and the human exist – and it would benefit them that such creatures did not.
The same it true amongst hominid clades, and until you accept that, you are no more 'redpilled' than the Kangz niggers and the WORLD PEACE multimiscegeculturalists.

Our existence is a struggle, and these other clades are our competition – that the Jew uses that state of affairs to exacerbate our contest in order to shroud their own aims in the same battle does not make the conflict, the contest, the struggle, any less real.

There can be only one of four outcomes.
1. You are destroyed.
2. You are destroyer.
3. You consume that which you refuse to destroy, and are weakened by it.
4. You are consumed by that which you refused to destroy, and it is made stronger by it.
There is no alternative.

See also:

You must learn to think 4th dimensionally.
Or you will not survive.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Niggers are not a threat. They are only a threat because the Jews turn them into one by making us subsidize their continent.

Africa needs to be colonized and led by Whites. There is no need to genocide the labor force.

I want to fuck pennsylvania

Shit thread but l do enjoy watching some ofDavid Carrol's videos. He doesn't like Trump though. He thinks he's a liberal.

Tell that to every ancient civilization that is now a brown muck.

No, he is entirely correct.

Such naivete I would need several paragraphs to correct, which I don't feel like writing right now.
Instead, I tell you that there is far more to travel on your jouney.

niggers be learning from the white man and shieeeet!!! lmao

That was good, very succinct. Have a cap.

On the contrary. Literally every other race aside from our own is a threat. The only debatable point is the relativity of each thread, from most threatening (jews) to least threatening (???)
Don't deceive yourself. Every single race on earth has been looking out for their own since the beginning, which is the only logical way to exist. Us whites are the only ones who were deprogrammed from logical, healthy instincts.

this is why the jews must go,that deprogramming you speak of is in a state of reversal.I went through all the same shit growing up and never fell for it in fact it only made me hate jews even more as I seen even at a young age what those disgusting jew cunt teachers were pushing and the hypocrisy of the jew liars.I hate all non whites but the juden deserves a special place in hell on earth watching their family raped and burned alive before their eyes as the boot of the white man stands firmly on their necks.

Was this in Yeshiva school Moshe?

lol (grinning)

I like him.
Either send Him to Africa as a Leader, or sterilise Him & keep Him here.

He says in the video that Jews are white so he is only blaming whitey for all his problems.

This.

Dam it must be really shitty to wake up and look in the mirror and realize your a fucking nigger and will never be anything but a ape to white men.

What's the name of the anime?

Wew lad, time to take a break from the fantasy worlds and come back to reality. Or maybe you're just a souless Chinaman? That's all you're selling here, is some souless hive culture.

YOUR NUTRIENTS WILL BE CONSUMED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COLONY! FOR THE HIVE! DESTROY ALL! CONSUME CONSUME!

not an argument