Joker and Harley Quinn Movie Coming from 'Crazy Stupid Love' Filmmakers

Joker and Harley Quinn Movie Coming from 'Crazy Stupid Love' Filmmakers

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/joker-harley-quinn-movie-scores-crazy-stupid-love-filmmakers-write-direct-1032210

This is going to flop so fucking hard.

Too bad it won't

Who is the fucking audience for this?

At least when the comics did it it was about two curvy lesbians pulling heists together, not a juggalo and his plank.

Suicide Squad was borderline capekino.

lol faggot

Sluts that want to be Harley

So, the crack whores that swarm juggalo conventions?

Basically the same people that saw suicide squad and dressed up as Harley for halloween

OH PLEASE, MR BBC, PLEASE CUCK ME

Robbie did a decent Quinn. Not good, just decent.
Leto's Joker is dissapointing.
I have very low expectations about Justice League.

Do they really think we won't see where they will steal from?

Basically they will ruin pic relate. DC cant stop JUST them self.

This post is void if you liked batman v superman, you know that right?

This story depicts women too realistically (crazy bitch who just loved being manipulated by psycho chad), it just doesn't matter to the jewish feminism and their over powered amazons who don't need no men.

nooooope

Depends on what's more important to the studio kikes, money or pushing a feminist agenda. If it's shekels they'll remember 50 Shades and repeat the tone of SS, if agenda they'll go a marvel route and make some stupid shit about harley finding her inner strength and what not. Since Sony isn't involved would bet on the former.

Hey user, i was there on the cytube streams. Watching that Shrek musical. Just wanted to let you know that was a good time. Hope you're doing well user.

Heh, to think it's been more than 2 years since then. Yep, the whole week sure was fun. Doing the same ol In my last year of university and I still have no direction in life. Hope you're fine too.

Fucking WHY?

So literally all women, more like

bvs was fucking shit too, faggot

kys

It's all trash, faggot.

so people with zero talent

Robbie cant act and is dishonest

ENOUGH

Then why be in a capeshit thread you cancerous turd peanut.

To tell you to take your capeshit and fuck off back to reddit.

I thought Leto had been blacklisted for acting DAMAGED during the filming of Suicide Squad.

You should KYS

KILL YOURSELF

are they even trying

I laughed user

Suicide Swuad made enough money for a sequel, so why should they care if Leto completely ruins what the Joker is?