JULIAN HAS INTERNET AGAIN

JULIAN HAS INTERNET AGAIN

New interview
archive.is/hrtcs

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Saqxt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is that creepy thing behind him?

That's the puppet master controlling Assange.

Don't fall asleep ….

Not believing this shit until we have a Live Video Feed.

If he's in the embassy, he owes people an explanation for all the fucky shit that's gone on since Oct. 15.

It's "Mr Blobby", a BBC children's TV character from the 80s.

m

>One of the first times we met I noticed a book on your table: "The Prince" by Machiavelli. What have you learned about power in 10 years of WikiLeaks?

user + Open source hate think thank confirmed for best power structure.

Fuck Assange.

LOVE AT FIRST SITE

That's what you get for buying into the media's lies. Good luck finding anyone better than him to believe in.

LOVE THE WHITE WIZARD

Implying this is news.
Implying Holla Forums needs a leader to worship, fuck off TRshill.

Who is he talking to ?

A love he knew. Beautiful white girl when he was 17

What a pussy-addled simp.

She was rich and noble he was dissolute and still is.

MEMES ARE

GUESS WHO PUBLISHED THIS PRIVATE EMAILS?

Either him or the girl he was talking to ?

Please respond.

archive.is/Saqxt

G _ _ _ _ _

hint " HH

Vid related

Truly one of us

Thanks for pointing it out. Here is a clip of how the character seems creepy to some.
https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-tKToKmCFU
Pardon the youtube link it's too long to WebM.

weak meme

What does "Heil Hitler" has to do with that ?

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Angela Merkel doesn't know what she's doing. She knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Angela Merkel is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make Germany more like the rest of the world.

please respond.

I bet he's here right now, shitposting, funposting and most importantly, birdposting.

Never seemed creepy to me when I was a kid.
I didn't realize Noel Edmonds was still alive though, I thought he died in the 90s.

They all do, that's my point.
The Labour party discussed destroying White hegemony in the UK to "rub the right's nose in diversity."
Then years later they say "it was an oversight, we didn't realize."

Most people at the time found the character pretty disturbing and inappropriate for children's tv.
I wonder why Assange includes it.

you wanna live forever?

Only 80s kids will remember this.

Ergh, I send your link. Meant this one.

I don't think that's what he meant by incompetent though. He went on to discuss how they are figureheads grasping at the illusion of control because the tracks and engine are what truly move the train. He meant they are idiots even as puppets, as has been made clear to everyone by their defeats this year. They are complicit in the destruction of their countries and they are idiots as well.

Jews don't have countries, apart from Israel. And their closest allies are "deracinated".
People like Blair, Bush, Obama, Merkel are international, like the Jew.
They don't have a country to speak of.

Only as long as

But autists have made a hundred threads here insisting he's dead and calling me a fucking asshole because I asked for proof.
His reconnected internet is clearly a hollowgramme just like the man himself and the canuck bitch with the fake tits who's visited him 3 times in the last couple of months.

I mean, I'm all for considering such traitors as non-nationals. Fuck it, my preference is we hang them all. I think the point Assange is making here is that the people the masses see as powerful are actually idiotic puppets.

The question is do you require proof of life or of death?

You misrepresent the content of that paragraph and extrapolate what you think he says in it to the policies of multiculturalism and mass immigration which are mainly the result of media pressure – and he hasn't commented on those policies in that interview. The CIA for example doesn't care whether or not western white countries remain white as long as they keep having control over the drug trade and they maintain their network. And they're not as powerful and competent as most people imagine them to be. The (((media))) is at war against whites and defeating the media isn't a job for Wikileaks alone.

Please respond.

I love that webm but I hate the way the song sticks in my head whenever I watch it. Which is often, nukes are great.