MADMAN CARL PALADINO

R.I.P. Political Correctness, 2016
archive.is/8p9or
http:// buffalonews.com/2016/12/23/carl-paladinos-harsh-2017-wish-list-causes-firestorm-social-media/
Carl is co-chair of Trump's NY campaign and was Cuomo's Republican challenger for governor of NY in 2010.

Other urls found in this thread:

wben.com/Paladino-Says-Comments-Were-Mistake-Won-t-Step-Dow/22972431
liveleak.com/view?i=87e_1281027665
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

This nigger looks like he hasn't slept in a decade

Haha Buffalo itself is hardcore. Also where Cannibal Corpse came from. Sorry the Bills always lose though.

HAHA

(maybe women shouldn't be whores)

what is the name of that nazi zombie movie??

Good for him. The race card has no power anymore. America is sick of blacks.

Video of interview with the media afterwards

wkbw.com/news/paladino-under-fire-for-artvoice-article

The Absolute Madman

This man truly doesn't give a fuck. Own it, then win. Also, media btfo @ 4:35

Nice.

Guys, watch this. This is where society is turning, and it's glorious.

Absolute hero.

Needs more upvotes.

This is good.

He's probably been waiting to say this for most of a decade

DID I GET YOUR ATTENTION

Meme it.

Trump should appoint him as ambassador to Zimbabwe for maximum kek impact

That scene's from Dead Snow 2.

To be fair Failed Rhodesia is the first nig nog country most people think of

This.

The line is drawn and there is no need to hold back on rhetoric anymore.

This is gold, no one should miss it.

Is there only left side audio on that video, or did my speakers die?

Those eyes… so much dissapoint. If onlly he could of reached out to deeeez kiiiiiiiiiiiiiidz.

I've never been so proud to be from Buffalo

Note to any and all "muh PR" faggots - this is how you do it. You do not "soften the message" in order for it to "reach the normies". You hit them with a fucking sledgehammer.

He wants her to move back in with her parents?

I wonder how many politicians and celebrities are reading stuff like this and thinking "Wait, that's all I had to do?!"

Oh shit, he actually called her a tranny? Barry's going to be so choked up, he won't be able to swallow her load.

ebin cuckpost friendo

Those things actually work on weak minded people. Reminder these people want to actively stop you from having kids, and to treat them appropriately with that in mind.

Whos behind white genocide? Not just jews, but fags, muslims, feminists - etc. You dont see a feminist coming in here trying to convert you into something that will mean you wont have kids though, thats faggots who do that - for spiteful reasons, they hate you, they dont want you to reproduce, they want you to be beneath niggers.

Its no joke, and these people are easily identified based off looks and speech pattern alone. Not smart, on their part.

BASED. NO CUCKING.

You fucking nigger, this better not make me like dicks.

you guys should upvote the shit out of this.

the commie leftards are downvoting it

This guy is awesome.

Italian bantz are best bantz.

You'd think people would learn from the example of others that PR cucking only ever makes things worse for the PR cuck.

CANT SPIN THE PALADIN

White Pride Buffalo Wide, lads

How can anyone deny Trump knows? Holla Forums has known it since he first tweeted the black crime stats.

APEX KEK

Fat T, you're a big guy.

(checked)
For you

The absolute madman

Wew this guy does deserve the status of absolute madman.

Rare Carl.

also, his website seem based, has shit on crooked killary, veritas on it.

Carl strikes me as a Holla Forumsack

Go back to /r/the_donald, nigger-lover

FireCock

Carl is a pretty connected guy

I'd describe the part where he denied being racist because he wants to help nigger children as cuckoldry, but I wasn't raised in the PC Matrix tank that you were.

Gorillas are kind and noble animals, please don't compare them to niggers.

Carl don't give a shit about no fairies and coons

CAN'T ASSESINO THE PALADINO

Holy fucking shit, talk about going above and beyond the call of duty.

With more men like this we might just make it.

Of course I did. Tell them all to go f*** themselves.

and another, this one to nydailynews writer:

After calling me a "has-been"and ripping the Daily News in the email, Paladino wrote: "I realize you don't give a s–t what I say, but always remember that once you are on my s–t list, you stay there and what goes around usually comes around and I'll be coming

" "Dave Catalfamo is a symbol of why you are so out of touch with the reality of the day," Paladino wrote. "He's an insular, ignorant, self-loving anachronism holding on for dear life to what's left of the elitist establishment in the Albany cesspool and hoping that it will survive the political revolution by the principled republican rank and file who are so fed up with State Republican Party leadership, so that he can continue eating at the public trough as he has done all his life."

After ripping Daily News publisher Mort Zuckerman, Paladino finished by kindly suggesting I find a new career.

"You're out of shape," he wrote. "Some manual labor might help. New York voters are no longer listening to your bulls–t."

nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/carl-paladino-crazy-years-blog-entry-1.2539251

The Young Armenian Genocides already made a video about it. Not gonna link it here, but make sure you go give it some thumbs down, usually we do well in the comment sections there, this time we are faring poorly.

2017 will be a great year, lads.

Everyone go upboat the video and leave a comment saying hes right.

This

CARL IS THE HERO WE DESERVE

Shit I hope Carl knows karate/ doesn't schedule any routine plastic surgery appoinments until this shit cools down

He actually named the Gorilla. Madman

Current year+2 looks to be exponentially more awesome than current year+1.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
This guy deserves a place in the administration.

wben.com/Paladino-Says-Comments-Were-Mistake-Won-t-Step-Dow/22972431

PALADINO CUCKED OUT

more like he played the press for more airtime to speak his mind. His press release was 1% apology and 99% repeating what he had already said.

Yeah, more thumbs up. The comments section needs some attention too.

The Trump Effect is full swing. I love it.

Based Buffalo

Hi Mom

Well fuck, I wish my last name was Paladin.

Yeah, cucked beyond belief. Looks like heavy shilling + some actual good goys.

I made a comment in an attempt to vindicate him, but I'll probably just get swarmed with lefty butthurt. But you know, that's just fine with me.

t. Chaim Noseowitz

What's the point…

Sublime. this makes my inner troll soar like an eagle

Kek blesses us yet again. Shadilay!

Carl "Gas the fags" Paladino

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

MAKE NEW YORK EMPIRE AGAIN

1. In December 2008, Paladino forwarded a message entitled “Obama Inauguration Rehearsal” including a video clip showing African tribesmen dancing in a village. This video is very popular in the white supremacist community and has been posted at the Neo-Nazi Stormfront website.

liveleak.com/view?i=87e_1281027665

his response after some sjw got asshurt about it

New York itself is pretty based sans NYC and heavily populated areas (inner cities are actually fucking hellholes, Rochester is manageable though). I absolutely love the more rural areas of it; camping is high-tier and there's typically a general comfy atmosphere especially if you like snow. It would be another swing state if not red 80% of the time if it wasn't for New York City, I think. I'm from a town in Western New York and I saw Trump signs pretty much everywhere. So remember, not everyone from NY is a yid. It just so happens that all of our federal level representation magically is.

SEX GOD

I love this man

Papa Holla Forumsceps very nice my friend may the Virtus.Plow keep Poland alight in the darkness of Europe my friend

also free X

He looks like some kind of gangster from Sopranos. Absolutely love it

I mean I understand Trump administration denouncend the statements, but that is PR.
The guy is totally right, he's 8/pol/ tier

probably not yet a Holla Forumsack but definitely well informed

I like him already