archive.fo/XOzbf

Other urls found in this thread:

deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2845394
eredoctoraatangelamerkel.be/index_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY&feature=youtu.be&t=135
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Merkel should be thrown to he pets. See how they treat her

what a free and fun cuntry

Air drop mama Merkel into raqqa. I'm sure obongo's isis buddy's will give her a warm welcome.

They would beat rob and rape that old woman! It's easy to talk about kababs from afar, not so easy up close and personal.

I though slander had to be false.

Crazy German courts.

Trips confirm

Germans, you have a STASI agent for a chancellor.
I'd be the right time to do something about it.
Or else, you know, gulags.

That's really fucked up. Having some limits on free speech I can understand, but being unable to criticize the one person in the country who should get most of the criticism? Oh well, I suppose it's one less thing to change when they officially become a caliphate.

It's not free.
It's occupied by America/ZOG until 2099, aka forever.

Nobody here wants to because m-muh FBI.

As in depose through democratic means.
Lowering yourself on the level of these savages is just as bad.
Let her parade on the main boulevard of Berlin, before the families that she hurt.
Then try her as a traitor.

Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

Poland will build a wall around Germany. Germans will pay.

Not a surprise

Gee, thanks for losing Hitler! Maybe if you had kept Einstenberg then you could have used the A-Bomb.

Be glad only a few people care about Prussia these days.

All I'm asking is that Germans to use any means necessary to save their nation.

The Germans literally live under a dictatorship…. And the insane kind. I hear their military aren't even allowed to have ammo.

The new Gestapo will make sure to arrest every single german who treat to vote for AfD

Its the strangest dictatorship, where the gestapo watch over the gestapo out of fear the gestapo will overthrow the gestapo. Whats worse is that no one who is able to stop it can.

Don't Germans have at least freedom to criticize politicians?

The fuck?

This is equivalent of punishing people for not liking a leader.

You might as well send the army to shoot people who wont vote merkel.

Why would anyone idolize this retarded nation?

Ask the people who put up Saddam Hussein's statue. There's your answer for Cunt Germany.

Its called tyranny.

Well holocaust denial is criminalized there, despite the holocaust being false. They keep them believing 2+2=5 because if enough of them figured out it was 4, they would "start World War 3" or something.

she looks like she's afraid to get shot.

I sometimes feel bad for you Krauts.

Both my grandfathers fought against you guys and the stories I heard from them prove you were worthy opponents, fighting to the last man in a few cases.

Like once in the Arden forest an SS company turned what looked like a destroyed column of German Vehicles into an ambush spot multiple times catching my grandfather's regiment by surprise, the SS so quickly broke the regiment that hand to hand ensued, forcing tanks to fire on their own men during the chaos as a tank was taken out. Counting the corpses after it all proved about 200 men against a regiment of about 1800, now down to 1300 fighters, and the battle lasted an entire night, stopping advancement. My grandfather said the 4 prisoners they got were executed, orders from command.

Get gud Krauts, that's the only way you'll save yourselves and the dream of Germania.
You used to defend your country well, what's changed?

you call it "reeducation", there are no "germans" anymore. In 30 years from now the central Europe, from north-Italy to Scandinavia will be third world. The remaining white people, which want keep their ethnic integrity will form tribes and emigrate to eastern europe. The only hope for the future is that the Kikes behind this, which plan to rule the shit pile called "new Europe" will be murdered by their own mudskin, sub-human slaves.

is "insane" not a figure of speech in Germany? you can be accused of slander against a politician as a normal person in Germany? wtf is wrong with that place?

Now that's some top tier bolshevik gommie police state bull shit if I've ever seen it.

Fear not.

Had the kikes not been so impotent by definition they would have their plans happen over centuries. They are moving to fast which gives us the advantage.

The question is whether Europe is ready to take hold of its destiny?

We will win, we will win, we will win.

Kikes have been in total control over Germany for at least 100 years (just as Sweden), first they took the money, then used the money to "create" the russian revolution, which failed, then they created Hitler (Yeah, create, read the Hebrew versions of the zionist congress and Herzl's other books, his bio maybe most important. You must translate the hebrew versions, everything is left out in the english pamphlets. (Also true about most texts/pamphlets released between 1880-1960))

With Hitler everything went exactly like planned, opposite to the french rev., ww1 & the Russian revolution, and they finally got "their" Israel.

The reality is far more disturbing than some holohoax lies.

Everybody willing to fight for Germany got killed, their sons and daughters entered Kosher School, you have the country raped by both good goyim and communists. Yet even more generations later you have big brother shoving it's government cock down your throat because someone tried to speak against the authority.

bump

Merkel needs to be fucking executed. I can't think of a single leader in human history who has betrayed their people like her. She is destroying Germany and could very well bring all of Europe down with it if we don't win.

There's no freedom in Germany… Americans have to fight tooth and nail for whats left of the Constitution and the reconstruction of it. Whats happening in germany now will soom happen in USA. I really wish trump isnt another golem, if so i really hope he turns against them

Dubs of truth

Merkel hasnt betrayed her people.

(((her people)))

Merkel should be sent to Isis. Once she's been passed around for sloppy secondsd, thirds and forths she might understand what's happening to Germany.

MUH BASED FATHERLAND

Hitler should have bombed London with nerve gas when he had the chance.

Serves him right for being a system protector.
Taking the government shekel to brutalize and subjugate his volk.
If he opposes the Merkel regime, why is he in their employ? Handing in your resignation is not easy and cops have no problem finding private security work, but of course, he would have lost his gubmit "retire at 40 on 100k" pension and the status of being a cop.
Fuck 'im.

Sounds like every communist shithole ever.

He didn't have the nerve to do that.

Yea, no.

Blow it up. Surely the sentiment in Germany right now is very anti-Merkel?

Out

Most cops dont work for the federal government

Funny thing is he probably killed his second cousins and other relatives, thats why the whole world thinks americans are stupid as fuck.

It's the same problem that every commie dictatorship has: You don't know who to trust. Everyone might be a traitor. In some cases even family members.

I've always thought that European countries have never really been free. They've always been ruled by a minority controlled by foreign hordes with no way of at least fighting back.

In other news: Angela merkel will receive a honorary doctorate at my university for "her diplomatic and political efforts to boost Europe's political strength, and to defend the values which allow the continent to find unity in diversity.""

deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2845394
eredoctoraatangelamerkel.be/index_en.html

Not sure about Germany's laws but for the UK it doesn't have to be false. US it does obviously but free speech is enshrined in our Constitution.

Angela Merkel is either insane or a shameless panderer. She should testify about which is the case in court.

She thinks Germans will re-elect her for a burqa ban? Really?

Unfortunately I think they will. Hopefully they will prove me wrong.

You seem to forget, ISIS members working and leaking information and God knows what else

fuck germany

They probably will, but we can't really know because the Islamic Caliphate of Germany censors dissenting opinions. The reason is that when a German criticizes terrorists it incites hate, whereas when a mudslime says he wants to murder Whites it's just part of his vibrant culture and should be respected.

He could, but he didn't want too…..

He never wanted war with the western powers

He was too nice

Not surprised, the left has been trying to get phrases like "crazy" and "insane" out of common usage for years. Of course, this is less out of legitimate care for the mentally ill and more about social control and creating avenues to ruin the lives of their opponents.

Also, Germania Delenda Est.

Meanwhile in Aleppo

Merry Christmas everyone, got to go grab some food n shieeet with the fam here

And
oy vey the sheep and terrorists fucking demonstrate in the west, while they celebrate in aleppo

Somebody go and kill them right now, france….

Muh #IStandWithAleppo (I stand with Al Qaida)

KILL

Can't kill christmas spirit

That's a US thing. Europe doesn't have freedom of speech (speaking as a Europoor).

Specifically, the crime the policeman is being accused of isn't "slander" (a knowingly false public statement) but "insult" (Beleidigung). Insults don't have to be false to be prosecuted in Germany.

Example: Suppose X works as a prostitute in her free time and I write a facebook post calling her a "fucking whore". This would be an offense under German law, despite being true.

Merkel will be hung one day.

Why do you pussies and cucks put up with that? Stand up for yourselves. The American Sheboon is more manly than germany at this point.

Last post, had to just scavage some more videos from aleppo

europe is not one country and I can say and write what the fuck I want

I can call the King nigger if I want to, but ofc I would never do such a thing

no "hate" speech

Yeah, now that a pro-white American government is about to come to power, they have no excuse for their inaction. There needs to be wide spread purging.

Yeah, I would never call him a half-kike half nig muslim faggot commie. That would be mean.

I'm not German, or I likely would be taking Ahmed's cock up my ass instead of being here. I just grew up in the German cultural sphere of influence and I have some insight into how these people think. It's really tragic.

As for why Europe has all these soul-chocking laws: historically speaking, it's the US that's the anomaly. It was founded on liberal philosophy and after an experience of centuries of disastrous religious wars. The desire to make a clean break from the European experience was what created the 1st Amendment. When you look at the world, however, you'll find that speech was always restricted: you couldn't insult the church, insult the king, insult your betters, write anything that was likely to cause uproar, go against social orthodoxy, etc.

When the Britbong is arrested for not smiling at a sports event or for having a butterknife in public, it's really nothing unusual, in a world-historical sense.

I know, and none of us can. We might not live under the degree of terror that the Germans live under, but our laws protect none of us. Just try to say that there was no Holocaust and see what happens.

Go to court. There's plenty of evidence for him to backup his statement.

Stupid as it sounds he be my hero

up taking a smoke from all dem babies from dem programs

Fuck you MSM, I'm wise to your Jew tricks. She's not embattled. She's just incompetent and a traitor.

To be fair, after all the brutality that city went through, they deserve a little party. It's not the fault of those that remained that the traitors left to ruin European countries.

DEAD LEADERS CAN'T MAKE STUPID POLICY

THIS

also this is how a real santa should look like, there are many and they live in the grave mounds.

This is only a man dressing like one though, here you got a real one caught on tape…

youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY&feature=youtu.be&t=135

Reminder that most of the "Syrian refugees" were not Syrians.

Dude… What?

The Germans have always been suckers for authority. Maybe that's not a bad thing when the right is in charge, but the fundamental authoritarian nature of the Germans doesn't change when the insane left is in power….

if I was a normie, Id think merkel is an ebil nazi at this point

Fixed

per-enlightenment?

No, the Germans have a unique innate affinity for authority. It ties in with their engineering affinity. Their no nonsense pragmatic attitudes apply to governance too. They don't think the rejection of authority is productive.

This is why you don't vote for Feminists.
All feminists are authoritarian cunts who will trample over your free speech the minute they have the authority to do so. No different than muslims. They say they are about peace but the minute they have power Sharia law arrives and the age of consent is lowered to 12.
I'm aware the German people were more or less fooled by this woman but I hope you learned your lesson. You might not have the ability to get fooled again.