Is Bruce Wayne a good father?

Is Bruce Wayne a good father?

>Will grow.
ha

No, but Damian is a worse son, so it works out in his favor anyway.

I'd argue that one of the greatest things a parent can do for their child is empower them and at least in this respect, Bruce is a good father.

He should be reported for assault and BATtery

You haveto go back beaner and your kind is going to pay for the wall

I really hate Damian. It's like everything wrong about Bruce magnified and hotglued with a shitty personality to top it off. Even Cassandra was less infuriating.

Never was and any progress he makes in the comics never matters because everything just resets like a bad sitcom or just gets retconned away.

Dick Grayson turned out fine.
Damien is an edgy test tube baby and will never grow out of his edginess due to the fact that he was conceived by an international terrorist sperm jacking Batman

Everyone knows Damien is just "Ow the Edge" of the Batman franchise. Damien is just a grimdark hotshot.

You make Jason Todd cry.

Batman shouldn't have children.

Batman is a great Dad, Damian is just a shit son

I wish he got shit-conned out of existence. Who am I kidding, that only will bring us another crossover about everyone sucking batman's dick, this time featuring the Justice League Dark, to bring him back into existence.

That comedic scene proves nothing. He's still younger than dick when he took the robin mantle, uses a cowl because asscreed, is was an assassin since he was old enough to talk and will teleport behind you to remind you he has no personal issues with you.
Remember that JL/JLU episode where everyone was turned into kids? He's more insufferable than bruce was there.
And at least the super beings in that universe weren't THAT strong so he could still get away with talking shit about others. A fucking pikachu could put superman out of comission there.
Damian serves no purpose and his likeable scenes are the scenes where he seems out of character. Pre N52 Tim was a more likeable robin.

Damian's whole deal is being a Mini-mini-Bruce. Look at him! He's scowling just like daddy, isn't that cute? He's such a tiny little Batman. Disgusting. Same kind of lame humor that inspires piece of shit movies like that cgi boss baby one.

The only good Robins are Dick Grayson, being the prodigal good son, and Jason Todd if writers just made him the fucking Punisher already and if Damian didn't steal his black sheep son shtick.

Tim is vanilla garbage that should fucking retire, and Damian is shit for obvious reasons.

Did something come out of Dick becoming a super secret not-so secret agent? I stopped reading DC a few months earlier than Grayson #1

Tim was arguably the most Robin of all the Robins.

Because he's the one with the least identity outside of being Robin.

I like Damian quite a bit once he goes through some character growth. He's like a somehow more autistic version of Batman

Still better than Damian.

Yup, arguably one of the best series to come out of the New 52.

Of course, DC then had to fuck it up and make Dick Borewing again to placate all of his autistic fans who are somehow convinced that Bludhaven and Dick fighting a discount Kingpin was actually a good idea.