Trump Received a 'Very Nice' Christmas Letter From Putin

insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/23/donald-trump-received-very-nice-christmas-letter-vladimir-putin

"Dear Mr. Trump,

Please accept my warmest Christmas and New Year greetings.

Serious global and regional challenges, which our countries have to face in

recent years, show that the relations between Russia and the U.S. remain an important

factor in ensuring stability and security of the modern world.

I hope that after you assume the position of the President of the United States

of America we will be able – by acting in a constructive and pragmatic manner - to

take real steps to restore the framework of bilateral cooperation in different areas as

well as bring our level of collaboration on the international scene to a qualitatively

new level.

Please accept my sincere wishes to you and your family of sound health,

happiness, wellbeing, success and all the best.

Sincerely,

V.Putin"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VwWlP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alpha males taking over the world again.

Isn't it nice when we all just get along and kill Semites?

Islam is the sword of Jewery, btw fam.

I hope this heralds a saner atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation between two of the world's historically white giants. And burn in Hell, Hilldog.

Just as long as Trump keeps Finland outside Putin's gibsmedat train of thought, I'll be perk as a button.

It is all the same shit yes.

Merry keksmas, faggots.

I like where this is going.

CoDominium. Let's go nuke some Moties.

Merry Christmas to you too magic KGB man

What a great time to be alive.

Between this and the mutual comments about Nukes, it's clear that Chynah is now the odd man out in the Nuclear triad.

:,C

errytime

https ://twitter.com/UN/status/812377925148405764
https ://twitter.com/UN/status/812377925148405764

http ://webtv.un.org/

Holy shit it was true all along. This leaked Happy Holidays card proves Trump is a puppet of Putin!!!

only partly true, the Jews stole stuff from them and corrupted their religion long ago, just like Christianity. Nether need to be purged entirely, only purged of Jewish elements
Jews hate Muslims ad much as Christians. But they get along with some, the ones corrected towards Judaism

OY VEY! HOW DARE OBONGO DO THAT TO OUR GREATEST ALLY?

fuck that's nice.

KAWAII DESU NEEE

Fuck that pic makes me lose my shit

My sides.

He's not President yet. Mr. Trump is the proper form of address. He won't technically be President Elect until the electoral ballots are confirmed.

It was always a Jewish feint. The kikes funded Mohammed.

People who bought Trump hats last year got Christmas cards from Trump. I bought mine in January, I hope President Trump hasn't forgotten about me.

Oh shit really?

https: //twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812390964740427776

NORTHERN ICE ALLIANCE AGAINST THE BROWN HORDES, WHEN???

i like putin

You too, bro.
I really really like that image

Ain't that the fucking truth.

When we look at the things that have happened to Europe and the United States, it can always be directly traced back to globalists interests, people who care not for either country, but rather see the world as a thin that they are entitled to manipulate and use.

In especially recent events, we can also see that the media and our previous President have been working tirelessly to defame Russia and create a false narrative about what is happening in Syria. While people in Aleppo celebrate and sing the praises of Putin for liberating them, the media and Obama refuse to even acknowledge what has happened, instead preferring to tell us the public that Putin is a monster and that all these terrorist attacks are Russia's fault, because Russia is making the rapefugees rape.

If there is a modicum of good will between Trump and Putin, we could see the entire thing come crashing down on top of them, and it will be glorious.

WW3 REDIRECTED
US + RUSSIA vs. ISLAM

Somebody's getting the quints…

lets see

All we need now is for Uncle Putin to show restraint till king nigger is out of office.

It's not Putin showing restraint that we should be worried about, but king nigger.

Vlad knows the nigger is just talking shit as usual. No worries.

archive.is/VwWlP

Okie doke

Is Putin really trying to invade Finland?

oy vey goyim we are going to send the americans after you all

That's nice. Israel will make sure dems never hold office again. :)

Right, now I've remembered why I hate Holla Forums

It's happening friends.

Those frozen communications are going to thaw out soon and stunningly.

No that's just a meme

Nice Guys Finish Last.

the difference between Russia's muslims and Europe's muslims is that Russia just annexed a bunch of muslim territories, they aren't foreigners drawn to gibs. Granted, they should all be converted to orthodox christianity with endorsement from the Russian government.

Why do muslims hate dogs so much?

I know that feel, bro…

Cry some more, tataroach.

I hope putin and trump has a very nice christmas.

semites gonna semite. Islam was always the kikes. Even more so after the kikes launched their failed crusade and surrendered and asked the muslims to allow them to 'convert and live as muslims' ever since then every royal line of the muslims had kike blood in it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Time travelers confirmed. And we are obviously in the best timeline. No alternate timeline needed.