Cultural Differences between Americans and Europeans

Has anyone else noticed that Americans tend to be far more rebellious, independently minded, and willful than pretty much every other people on Earth? While we lack our own ancient identity/ethnicity like Europeans do in exchange we have a vastly stronger independent mindset to a point where the 1'st and 2'nd amendment have survived ZOG almost completely intact. It's also worth noting that almost all conspiracy theorists are Americans and we have the lowest trust in the Media than any other single country(lower than 30% at this point).

I honestly don't think that Trump could have been elected in any other country on Earth. I fucking love my country and people.

An empire tied to ideology (Liberalism) rather than blood and soil; All for the glory of Rome, 2.0. Well we know how that ends.

If you look further, Americans are truly citizens. While Europeans are still subjects (demonstrated with their granted rights, etc). They within the last century changed their word to citizen in the same way the DoW became DoD.
eurofags also live in villages, in the 21st century.

Yes OP, that's why you have Jews running your government and niggers raping your woman, because your rebelious and independent.

All I wanted is to be left the fuck alone so I could grow and hunt my food, fuck my woman, and teach my children, all on my own little parcel of land. I didn't give a shit what was happening outside my walls, it was irrelevant to my continued existence. Then this fucking trash happened and now, for the past 60 or so years, nobody seems to have the ability to leave me and mine the fuck alone.

I JUST WANT TO DO MY OWN SHIT. STOP PISSING ON MY LAWN.

It's more about mindset then ideology. Nobody can give you freedom you have to take it and the first step is becoming free and willful in mind and then in action.

Freedom is more of a state of mind and being than anything and our constitution was designed not to enhance or give freedom but to not get in the way of those that have liberated themselves.

American "culture" (if you can even call i that) is nigger-tier.

More rebellious than Afghanis? They've been unruly since the Antiquities.

Also, Hillary won the popular vote. Lots of folks willing to bend over.

Yeah no shit, kind of happens when you're founded by rebelling colonists. Australia has a lot of rebellious spirit going on too from what I've seen. Always felt like we were some kinda fun house parallels of eachother.

This thread is shit. These posters are shit. Trying to divide white people again by talking about inane distinctions and serving the double purpose of shitting up the board.

Not saying that we're perfect. We've fallen under ZOG too. But name a country with more independently minded people, I fucking dare you.

There's more to rebellion than violence, Afghanis like all Muslims are mental slaves of the highest order.

Nigger I said that us lacking an American ethnicity and American language is a deficit. My point was is that while there is that deficit we also have positive traits that counter that.

Not shitting on Europeans, America is an extension of Europe and we're all brothers.

Americans:
Burgers, bald eagles, guns and freedumbs
(For a limited time only)

Europeans:
Seafood, pigeons, knives and thought police
(Here to stay)

Most of Europe.

Why?

Because they act, foreigners are coming to their country so they act, what do Americans do? Stick their guns up their asses, jerk off with the constitution and pretend they are rebelious.

Do Americans set things on fire, or hold massive demonstrations or scare local governments into dropping a asylum request.

No, they do not, but Germans do that, the Dutch do that, the French do that and you know why?

Because they don't hide behind guns and pretend they are a nation of free and rebelious people.

Americans are the biggest slaves out there, you have your guns, your constitution and your freedoms and what are you? A nation of 60% white people?

Have the Germans, the French, or the Dutch gotten someone in power that will stop the foreign invasion You speak like we didn't just elect an explicitly anti-immigration and anti-Muslim president.

You sound like that asshurt German who blames Amis entirely for the cucking of Germany.

Leaders like Trump are elected all the time.

Our ancestors came here because they were tired of getting cucked by monarchs and were willing to cross the fucking Atlantic in Loony Tunes inner tubes to take control of their destiny. That's an inherently manlier and more constructive attitude than those that won their freedom by chimping out and hanging nobles. Personal sacrifice vs. mob violence.

The biggest difference is the amount of guns us 'Muricans own. i love my ar's and i love seeing big ass trucks flying the Confederate flag. (kansas fag here i see those a lot)

Because that's what it took to leave the comfort and safety of home (Europe), and go try to start a life on another continent.

It's real fucking simple.

Let's see if he actually does anything.

attitude as op said is a key thing.. we legally have the right to kill tyrants as per our constitution.. not sure other countries have that. so that does lend to the fuck you don't tread on me mindset, and i'm happy it is such

Name one that's been comparable since Hitler.

where else would we put all our niggers?

Orban

I'll give you that but leaders like Orban have so far only popped up in eastern European states.

Of course every institution in Hungary wasn't fighting Orban tooth and nail so there is still a difference.

Duterte

Not European or american.
But if we allow Duterte in our honors list then I'll call Idi Amin

When you have a lot of niggers you need a lot of kennels.

AMERICA ROCKS!
why is Romania going to elect a muslim female prime minister?

Good. Why do marxists always use that as an insult? Locking up robbers, rapists and murderers is a good thing. Executing them would be great, but prison is still good.

That when you realized its 90% niggers and spics, so I fail to see the problem other than outright deporting/executing them

Europeans don't even have freedom of speech. That's why you serfs are here on an American website. Just asking questions about the holohoax gets you arrested in your own shit countries. Isn't America great, foreign user? You are welcome.

Are you actually trying to brag about being raped and pillaged by millions of muslims? You are pathetic.

In Mohammad's face and pull the trigger.

Guns are better weapons than your sad lighter.

Yes.

When a german nationalist (I can't even name one), Wilder and Le Pen become their heads of state, then and only then will they have something to brag about. Definitely not now.

You are the typical gun grabbing coward. Mohammad isn't impressed by your Larping and waving flags around. Neither are your traitor governments. Brits can't even scare off a "television inspector" with an assault spoon.

Only guns can win a rebellion. Political power comes from force. Period.

Americans are fat.

It could be because your CIA wants it to be that way.

Mexicants and niggers again. Fried chicken, tacos and junk food blows up their women into blimps.

I have little pride for being american insofar as I would berate europeans. I appreciate our frontiersman and gun cultures, but I would only fight for a very specific America(whiter). We are the largest exporter of negroid culture. If i had the choice between dying for a white ethnostate in europe, or America as it currently stands, there would be no question i'd abandon America.

You have devoted your countries whole existence to serve the jew. Kosher cock in your ass. Over and over again. Non stop. Calling that "independent mindset" is the biggest joke that I've ever heard in my life. Your are THE best goyim history has ever seen.

Brits are descendants of criminal's and they were put on a prison island
USA and Australia are both good because the rebel of a rebel is a good guy

I think the best way to explain the differences between the two would be to use ancient Rome. Europe is like Italy, Spain, and Greece - while we're more like uncivilized Germany. Italy is better culturally, simply because it has had civilization for hundreds of years longer. However, America/Germany has the best soldiers, because they haven't been spoiled by perpetual victory and civilization.

Since America was founded by people so pissed off at their countries that they decided to sail thousands of miles and live in a fucking forest full of savages, it's safe to say that Americans are more "free-spirited". While Europeans are willing to tolerate a lot more screw ups from their government.

So America would be more likely to get an ultra-rightwing leader, but it wouldn't mean as much as if Europe had one, because there is less loyalty to the state, but more loyalty to the people.

Murica is better by default, but when Europe is actually great, it is impossible to rival. We don't need to argue much about who's better though, we're much more powerful united.

t. american

I actually like European culture so much more in some ways. I've traveled around Europe some, vast majority Germany and their German "white trash" seemed orders of magnitude better than our "white trash". With European white trash, they seemed just a little more educated, a little more cultured and a little more mannered. Like they had maxed their "sophistication" level, even though it was still low as fuck, they took SOME kind of pride in themselves and they tried hard to be the best they could, but that level was where they ended up.

Our trash is just fucking awful pic related; needlessly prideful, ignorant and proud of that ignorance, and violent as fuck towards "outsiders", which is something I didn't encounter with low-class European Whites. That prideful ignorance is also something that bleeds upwards into our Working Class, where they take pride in not knowing things or not being intelligent. I did not see that in Germany. Maybe I need to go to Eastern Europe, or spend time in the UK with the chavs and shit, but I didn't really see it it Central-Western Europe.

It seems to me that the US is like the ends of the bell curve. We have some of the best minds and driven people on the planet, but also the fucking worst.

Over 30 percent of people incarcerated are white even adjusting by population percentages the numbers are nowhere near that high

Is that your go to insult for everyone you don't like?

Thanks for doing the research, over 70% are brown trash, so again, problem?

It goes back to my original assertion of lack of freedom. Even if you don't care about any arrests the unrivaled mass surveillance of all citizens would hardly make the country free when compared to Europeans or anywhere else in the world. If anything I would say "the illusion of freedom" seems to be a big part of American culture as you just demonstrated.

GenZ is completely and millennials are half americanized.
There is barely anything left of culture within the european nations.

Assuming we survive the invasion it is more likely that europe and the usa will merge within the next 30 years.

No

You talked about incarceration rates not surveillance. I'm under no delusion that we have surveillance but let's get two things straight: at least police jail, beat up or kill shitskins here instead of letting them off the hook by saying they're underage and letting them go about continuing to rape and steal. Second, the amount of "big brother" watching is just as bad as Europe or at least Bongistan. Don't pretend you don't have your own NSA. Hell, you get jailed for saying the wrong words there. Either way, there's no point in division, Europeans as a whole need to work together to defeat the kikes and exterminate the parasites they've brought with them.

What makes you say that? A European super state is unlikely enough let alone one combined with the US with a ocean splitting it in half. If anything I think the US will balkanize and hopefully a new white or at least at least not kiked nation will form probably around the current boarders of Montana and Alberta.

Mass incarceration and mass surveillance are hardly the hallmarks of freedom.
Really? Whites are over 50 percent of those killed by police its funny its so out of line with the prison numbers. And the President just released over a thousand shitskin criminals back on to the Street for no reason what so ever.
I do I live in the US

nope. that's wiggers and coal burners.

stop watching deliverance m8.

Not saying that we are completely free.

Just more free than anyone else

Why you didn't do it?

>he single handedly spooked enough leftists and cucks that the immigration site to cuckcanada crashed

His presence alone has spooked the kikes more than any chimping or riot will ever do.

We can't even buy magazines that hold more than 10 rounds in many states or openly criticize Israel without being thrown in jail.

Granted we are in a better position than Europe.

No. Just for you. Why do you want robbers, rapists and murderers walking free?

Say what you want about us, but that's fucking impressive. This is why I'm proud to be American.

That said, D&C needs to fucking stop.

sage

No insults intended for anyone.
America is not a perfect country, but it is - all around - pretty much the best one there is right now. It's not just Mexicans who want to live here.

When we refer to "Americans" amongst ourselves, I feel pretty comfortable we're talking about founding stock people, or more recent immigrants from the same countries that provided said founding stock. I think we are just a little more contrary - and dangerous - than our European cousins, for the most part.

No, we don't get out and shit up the place very much anymore. There's a detente' between us and the government. Push came to shove a few times, and they all came out bad. They haven't pushed us that far in a while, though they've come pretty close a time or two.

And, as far as the JQ, more and more people are waking up to what's going on in the world, thanks to the internet, and alternative news sources. I can't see into the future, but things are changing.

bamp bcaz muh_patriotism

the spirit that drove a lot of the Westward expansion tbh. it's incredibly ironic that now libshits with all their clamoring for big government gibs etc are now the icon of the West Coast ideology.

if you incarcerate criminals, they win

The Nanny State is fearful you might scratch you'reself user. Please turn those all into the bin at once.

All rights are granted, patriotard.

One was built from already invented culture, the other invented all the culture the former is based on.

Who in the world respects burgers or anglos nowadays?

And who has been "re educating" and making them "proper like the folks back home" foralmost a century?

And even then, Germans have, overall, much more positive "stereotypes" than Burgers.

But it does.

Anyway. We're all in this together.
You won't ever have to worry about Germans stabbing you in the back (at least the ones not affected by Allied "reeducation), but everybody has to always worry about Anglos stabbing them in the back.

I do admire the free speech in the states, though.

But yeah. These differences don't matter anymore.
The jew is everywhere in the west, we must cleanse that parasite, the rest doesn't matter.
You do you, we do us.

Europeans know that they're cucked and mostly admit it as they watch Mohammed and his brood preach their removal. Americans mostly deny that they're cucked as they argue which black guy is better at throwing a ball into a net and talk about their guns.

EAT SHIT, YOU BUTTHURT BONG.

Even Somalia?

Look up the history and origins of the ulster-scots, who basically fucked and fought their way from the Appalachians to the west coast.
They essentially created an "American" identity out of thin air and are the patriarchs of the gaudy, half drunk, rough-and-tumble flavor of patriotism that americans are known for.

American culture is very heterogeneous. There are some good clumps, and some bad clumps.

The good news is that we, all of us, can (and must!) not only restore the greatness of cultures yore but surpass it in ways that we cannot even imagine.

It is as simple as revering a great man and emulating him. Adhering to this journey as if it is the single most important thing you can be doing, and making this your One Thing, will allow you to truly be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Yes, there is some extremely stupid and self-destructive shit in both American and European cultures. What we must do is fixate on and amplify the hell out of the positive elements.

Culture is a biome of memes, and it is under attack.

I'm English. Most of us like Yanks. But I'll give some observations based on my experience. I've got a friend in Montana - we were on joint US/UK operations in Afghanistan. Montana is really beautiful.

Americans speak loudly. REALLY loudly. It's verbal CAPS LOCK.
You Yanks seem a bit brash and noisy. That's alright; I view it as openness. We Brits are much quieter when we speak.
Yanks don't understand our sense of humour. I think it seems a bit cruel and sarcastic.
You drive on the wrong side of the road like the fucking French and Germans.
And your tea is a disgrace. I have to take tea with me when I go to your country.

But I love you fat burger chewing cunts.

The United States has been a Christian nation since it's inception. No pagan religion will ever come to prominence in the united states. Therefore to instate a American version of Fascism a uncucked version of Christianity must be supported for the benefit of the nation.

Americans have freedom of speech + guns. That changes things. If Europeans had the equivalent of the 1st and 2nd Amendment the situation would be different.

Gift Shlomo

American fascism won't follow the dead kike on a stick. American fascism will be futurist and will glorify the nation.

I don't know for me everything dropped off when the south lost the civil war. watch this pls.

What, like 8 of them? Those states are containment zones for liberals, anyway.

to be fair, they had a lot of their best killed off in wars, besides just us being the safety valve.

same here

You have the right to whatever you can get away with, and that isn't it. And quit typing with the extra periods, leave that for old farts and their blogs

k

No. Rights are whatever you are willing to fight for. Governments don't grant rights. They grant temporary privileges. If a right can be taken away then it's not really a right.

yes all whites around the world need to adopt how us americans are to defend themselves WE will rock your faggoty ass jews.Burgerland is your salvation you fucking pussy ass cucks

Reported for intl.

I think that both your definition and his work out the same. Something is your right because you will fight over it and/or the government allows it.

Putting words in my mouth, eh schlomo?

Religion is important and in the U.S their is no alternative to Christianity.

you guys have much more surveillance than in America, wtf are you talking about?

Americans aren't more rebellious, and free spirited, they were when America was a new nation but not now. Your government spies on you, regulates what you can and can't eat, actively D&Cs the population, and allows rampant corruption/foreign influence. Even though "muh guns" the government has restricted which guns you can own and made it harder/near impossible to get fully automatics. From what i know you need to spend around $10.000 and file for a bunch of applications, though I could be wrong Americans always claim they will do something but I haven't seen much being done, other than wait for trump to fix everything. Which he won't do because Trump is only slightly better than cuckservatives. Just sitting around hoping Trump will MAGA is no different than "just wait for Hitler"

Just try to kill a corrupt member of the government I'm sure the police/Secret Service will stand by and congratulate you for that.

DON'T LET ME GET STARTED.

I've been travelling their nations through-in and through-out. I speak their languages either fluently or proficiently.
Europe is like the Old World. Better, they are the crown jewel of the Old World.
To us Americans, they are absolutely insane.

Outside of America, opinions are paramount to personality. You have one, and only one.
People aren't seen as "white" or "not white"; their nations and sub-populations take that place.
Reading my first few SJW posts I thought Europeans learned to use proper English
Boy, I was wrong.

I blame the media.
If we want to really help them, learn how to argue with EXTREMELY opinionated people.

I wish I could help more.

Is that why you can't criticize the muslims Asians without being jailed enriched? Is that why you can't talk about the holocaust six million?

top kek

You employ and enjoy the electric jew and largest propaganda media in the world. You are mostly cucks.

europeans belong to nations, norwegian, german etc

Nope. No one. You're the first OP, better start collecting the evidence and writing some hypotheses. Your findings will surely shock the entire world.

Not really. We might have been once, but nowadays we're simply infested with daddy-issues tier anti-authoritarian rhetoric.

Americans are the perfect goyim, dumb, fat, uneducated cattle with inflated egos that are easy to manipulate. USA was always a trash bin for the criminals and other undesirables from Europe.

Europeans have actual civilization. And the cucking of Europe started in USZOG.

the absolute butthurt of you eurocucks is all the proof I need

If you think the modern american is the same kind that carved this country out of wilderness, fought on both sides of Manassas and Antietam, or that we're the same men as our fathers and grandfathers that were forced to fight two world wars, you're fucking delusional.

sage

That's funny, because I got the impression that in America is that way, or that its even worse than that. I'm European and you can find a lot of moderate views and even some people who don't share the same views still get along somewhat.

In a cultureless, aimless society that's pretty much a Jewish zoo of ignorance and relativism, your opinions are the only thing you have, and you will stick to them no matter how wrong they are.

Being a moderate = a smart ass who can't decide on anything and is thinking he's taking the high ground by choosing the "middle" road with the fallacious logic that all opinions are equal and worth equal weight. More often then not they're a bunch of cunts and cucks. The real staggering difference is in the view of guns, europeans are always scared they're gonna get shot any minute now and that the entirety of the US is one big No Man's Land where you're constantly being shot at and shooting people in turn just to go to the grocery store while hoping old grannies don't give you a drive by for stealing their parking spot.