Muslim who drove truck into crowd in Germany killed

MUSLIM JIHADI AMRI SHOT AND KILLED IN MILAN!

Our Fascisti friends save the day once again.

HEIL!

archive.is/CPwvD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CPwvD
google.com/search?q=amri dead&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
telegraph.co.uk/
archive.is/23BXZ
archive.is/lIsh5
militaryfactory.com/smallarms/weapons-of-isis.asp
twitter.com/itvnews/status/812295240082194432
archive.is/o2YIL
archive.is/Okfik
archive.is/smO7z
archive.is/HgsNM
archive.is/zamQo
mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2016/25-december-the-kurdishled-syrian-democratic-forces-continued
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_sculpture#Classical_period
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>archive.is/CPwvD

You archived the front page of (((Reuters))), you faggot.

ITS SO FUCKING BREAKING THERE IS NO ARTICLE YET! READ THE FUCKING BREAKING LINE ON TOP OF THE FRONT PAGE==

Infos rolling in.

There are multiple articles after you do a basic google search. Don't be a twat.

The part that pisses me off is that Germany was watching him but didn't do anything.

Nothing confirmed yet, it's just a rumor spreak by Reuters.

*spread

What the fuck are you talking about? He's confirmed dead and his papers were in the truck. It's a confirmed kill.

google.com/search?q=amri dead&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

confirmed

They are a ZOGmericanglo puppet without full autonomy.

Also, I still am of the opinion that visiting mosque preachers of criminals of that caliber and hacking off their heads for the failure of keeping the sheep in check, would be the best way to handle things.

Mosques have extremely high influence on muslims.

yeah, and the feds send multiple assets to try to frame me and follow me all around for weeks bc, what, they suspected me of downloading and/or posting nazi frogs online?

fuck this gay earth

I personally think many terrorists like this are part of the deep state (look at Dave Mcgowan's programmed to kill) and serve the purpose of putting terror into the hearts of the broad European masses. Also when the state visibly exacerbate's the problem by visibly bringing in more and fawning on them, it is done to psychologically humiliate the whites of Europe. America has a similar black version of this. I think this will bear out as true over time and will ultimately result in the destruction of much more than the muzzies in Europe (who have to go even if they are peaceful) but also freemasons, cosmopolitan jews and gentile shitlibs, homosexuals etc.

Link that isn't the archived home page of reuters (Op is a faggot)
telegraph.co.uk/ news/2016/12/23/berlin-christmas-market-attack-suspect-anis-amri-reportedly/

Like I said, it will likely bear out as true over time. Until then many people wont even think it possible.

Also I don't believe in reptilian overlords in a literal sense.

As a sort of symbolism I get it I suppose

I was making fun of you.
t. master mason

Bam! Right in the pixels.

I now you were

*know*

No, you didn't.
t. Mind-reading reptillian

Freemasons are gonna have to go man. I assume by including the master mason in your post you are one. I'm sorry man but you all are gonna get the upside down triangle treatment eventually.

You can't destroy something that doesn't exist user. Also you should sage for being off-topic derailing. For that matter you should stop derailing.

Clearly from what I've said it isn't technically derailing, at least in my mind.

these terrorists always forget their ID at the crime scene

So you think you can just go from topic to topic? I don't fucking think so.

From what I surmised, the topic is related in a more than tangential manner to the deep state and domestic terror operations. This would include intelligence services which are rife with freemasons.

The fact that all sand nigs have to go or be driven into the sea is a given regardless of what they do in Europe. They are aliens.

Scapegoat killed, good job Mossad.

If you take that logic then you side with the German officials who didn't take him down because "you can never know for sure". Wishful thinking is bad, but so is HURR FALSE-FLAG mentality when taken too far. If you have enough muslims in your non-muslim country then it's a statistical probability that they're gonna do some fucked up shit in the name of their goat-fucking sword-wielding prophet.

One would think these shenanigans would help to make that a reality but it hasn't thus far. That would be an interesting topic. Why would the deep state (if in fact they are) encourage muslim terror, and why hasn't it created the backlash one would assume it should?

after personally think you lost learn how to meme bitch and lift ;) you gonna need it

No, just a gut feeling.

The stories that accumulate regarding these types of attacks are very similar to American serial kille and school shooter stories. Theres a discernable MO that harkens back to Dave Mcgowan's Programmed to Kill. I can't shake the feeling that it's not what is presented at face value.

You can fuck off now.

Can't prove it though. But to be fair the nefarious intrigues of a regime are doubted by many many people until it has for all intents and purposes ceased to be a regime.

Well that's not very nice

Duce would be proud!

Programmed to Kill is about how tortured children get trained by the CIA to murder political opponents and hide those killings among a smokescreen of serial killings. The MO is that they find weapons on-site and kill hand to hand. It's almost always targeted at a single person or a person's family.

The Berlin truck attack was none of those things. Stop spamming the thread and re-read Programmed to Kill because clearly you didn't understand it the first time.

REMINDER HE WAS JAILED FOR 4 YEARS IN ITALY FOR VANDALISM AND AFTER HE WAS EXPELLED HE SNUCK TO GERMANY THE ITALIANS SENT ALL THE DOCUMENTS ABOUT HIM BUT THEY DIDN'T PAY ANY ATTENTION

Sauce?

Programmed to kill was also largely about the terror it inspires in people and atomizes them as units in a broad mass sort of way. Perhaps it is you that should re-read this book. But kudos to you for reading it at least. Perhaps listen to Dave wax philosophic about his own book on youtube with vyzigoth and various other consp radio shows.

It's all over the news in yuyope Hitler.

You have to look at the mass spectacle aspect of serial killing. The media makes it real in ways it could never otherwise be. At least to the normal john and jane q public. There's a psychological aspect to media and violence beyond immediate drug running and pedo type gangster utility.

German press conference live:
live.reuters.com/Event/Truck_plows_into_Berlin_Christmas_market_2?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

Can you not spam this thread with your bullshit? I really really really don't fucking care. Take it somewhere else.

In German, natch.

More invigilation, more shekels for state terror aparatus, more toughtcrime. And dumb idiots will ask for it. German goverment already told they will install cameras with face recognition system. Pure coincidence.

Just tune it out sugar tits :D

Interesting take. Not a new one to nme but worth pondering

I could just sage-bomb the thread with no survivors.

I mean they are encouraging it without question tacitly, but I doubt it ends there.

went to gym yesterday lifted enough to squeeze your kike head off easy peasy faggot

Hello fellow kids

You just blow in from some other forum bud?

David Mcgowan also thinks the Moon Landing was faked and that there's a "Fascist" conspiracy to take over America. He refused to even once name the Jew even though essentially every named politician, businessman, CIA trainer and pedophile in the book was a kike. You connections to the phenomena in Programmed to Kill are dubious at best and essentially end at "killing people in public is traumatizing". No shit it is sherlock, that's the whole point of terrorism, to inspire terror. It's not some CIA PSYOP, human beings have been doing it to each other for 12 gorillion years. We just had a CIA thread, if you wanna talk about Programmed to Kill go there or start a new thread. You're shitting up this one.

Also, think before you reply. You don't need to post 50 replies, think up your reply in it's entirety then post it. Don't make "edits" by posting some more.

Dave was a leftist no question. That's why I also read Kerry Bolton and others. I don't take everything I know from one freaking person. Broaden your horizons, don't be a white nigger bro. We're both on pol so we probably agree on more than virtually anyone we meet in normie life, no reason to be so salty.

edit

:P

you need more white men like me that dgaf and do it for free ;)

So this must be an important thread if you two faggots are shitting it up.

Go back to whatever gay ass forum you're from you stupid faggot.

That's not very nice.

Well please then, raise the level with something. I'm nothing if not intrigued by the boast.

Filtered

you ever lift and push the limits of your young fresh white body …you will be amazed what it can do.

pff pussy

Are there any photographs of a dead body yet? I want to see this cocksucker's brains sprayed all over the floor.

Italian coppers covered the body up unfortunately.

you too are filtered.

Oh, come on! Italians are always so fucking incompetent except for the one time that we need to see a dead muzzie who had it coming.

why because you think its bad to work your body you feel threatened? lmao only trying to help you miserable bitch

To the Italian's credit they perforated the guy when Germany gave him a welfare check, so they're alright by me.

Yeah, you got me there. I still want to-a see his-a pasta sauce leaking into the street, no?

THAT IS-A ONE-A SPICY HALAL MEATABALLA

Italians

What an edgy little cunt.

Mama Mia! Take-a out-a the halal and its-a perfect!

was any cops hit?

in other words I will fucking kill you and protect mine

Wop cop shot in the arm I heard.

it isn't a game niggers are dying fucking with me

What are you doing.

bigly shit and fuk a nigger if your a degenerate pos that deserves execution

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

kys

No. He was in jail for Arsony. He took part in burning down an asylum center in which migrants stay on arrival before being shipped through Europe as per Merkel's orders.

He also was on a US no-flight list, watched by German secret services and had attempted to find weapons prior to the truck attack.

The govt deliberately allowed the attack to happen, it wanted it.

To be fair our police is pretty gud on this matter,terrorists suspects are usually arrested as fast as possible. Still it's a pretty fucked up system if you think our Navy has to bring refugee from Libya, the Army has to patrol the streets and the Police has to pull money together to buy bulletproofs vests since the State can't be bothered.

you first faggot we are right be hind you promise

no u XD

I swear there were reports the police had the guy in custody when it happened then let him go but I can't find anything. Am I misremembering?

wrong; yet keep trying it amuses me

Meanwhile
I got a lot more respect for the Carabinieri than the Bundespolizei.

You know why that retarded meme doesn't catch on? Because it's fucking stupid

That was the guy from the Chattanooga shooting.

I agree. I just like posting dumb pictures to dumb people.

what the fuck does it even mean

You couldn't stop that order even if you wanted to because it comes from on high. The Vatican requires those third-worlders brought in so as to brown-out his racial enemy, the bad proddie countries farther north.

Effective memes are not forced by one poster regurgitating the same damn thing over and over. It never caught on faggot, it's dumb. Also you should fucking sage for being off-topic. Derailing faggot.

More importantly what does it do? The answer is nothing, which is why the same user has to constantly post it or else it would disappear.

Oh, no… it's the Holla Forumsice! Good thing we have you here to tell off those crazy aylium conspiracy theorists and set us all straight on proper (((board culture.))) Carry on officer.

No i´m not MIDF nand YES Muslims did EVERYTHING wrong but holy shit this smells like a false flag if i ever saw one

Why though?

christ what happened to that kid?

Not everyone can write quality on topic posts like this bro. I'm just a poor shitposter and can't into your levels.

Sorry sir, please don't write me a ticket.

You're not even trying, you're just being a dick and making this thread about your own bullshit.

cuz they first snatched some paki fag and later said it was the wrong guy.
the real guy could supposedly escape from the christmas market and out of berlin to travel to Paris and later to Milan while being searched in all of Europe. and he conviniently "lost" his Papers under the drivers seat in the truck.
Also some Israeli (((anti-terror))) fag was at the Christmas Market and later interviewed in german TV.
this is all just to retarded.

Checked. And you're helping. Because you're a fag.

I agree. How convenient that they found his ID in the truck 2 days later and now he's dead.

It wasn't two days.
Italian police are famous (in yuropoor) for being armed to the teeth so a terrorist brandishing a pistol getting shot dead isn't exactly miraculous.

This is what I'm talking about, you're not even here because of the OP, but because it's another chance to post your low-grade memes. Every single post is not relevant. I never filter or report but I'm doing it just for you.

That might have been nervous fuck up or on purpose to make a statement (it's been done before) and he was on his way out since he was in Italy.

sauce?

What vested interest do the Israelis have in stirring up right-wing sentiment in Europe though? Are the memes about Cultural Marxist Ashkenazis fighting with the Right-Wing Israelis true? Are the Mossad-Right Wingers staging false flags to try and get Muslims genocided?

In short, who's Jewing who?

I don't see a false flag here. What rustles me is the suspicion that Germany and Europe's security is so bad that they've really no fucking clue who did it because of the sea of undocumented chucklefuck criminals in cities like Berlin now. So they've apparently conveniently find his papers in the truck, have matching fingerprints on a database, and kill him in Italy very quickly after needing to search Europe. I'm cynical enough to question it and nevertheless think the EU's inter/national security is completely fucked, but no false flag imo.

Silent Night Deadly Night

archive.is/23BXZ
What a waterhead. Italy has some 'splainin' to do.

It's a lot like the United States when it comes to our illegal population. No clue how many or who they actually are. On a side note I visited Europe a few times over the past five years and generally stayed out of the West side of it. I wanted to see Europeans, not sandniggers and Africans. Amsterdam was beautiful but the surly shitskins everywhere really pissed me off.

google (((Schlomo Shapiro)))

i tell you as a german right now: if Isis would nuke Berlin entirely, nearly nothing of value would be lost and i couldnt be happier.
its sad but true

Why kill him when we could capture and torture him? Drove over his limbs until they're mush, force feed him pork…

I do wonder if it's all this or just the fact that they can't stop fucking up these days.

Thank fuck. Just imagine how he would've been treated if the Germans had caught him: he'd have been given a trial by a leftist judge, sentenced to 5-10 years in a cushy prison, and he would've been released after 3 for good behavior, ready to rejoin society, all the while publicly laughing at his victims.

Thank you for sparing us the indignity, Italy.

I fucked that up, meant Hanlon's.

The whole thing makes me sick m8. Western capital cities needed to be walled off just to save the rest of the country.

could very well be, since all the media is reporting at the same time, but:

italian newspapers say (italyfag here) that he had no any ID on him, but he had the train ticket with his name on it in his backpack. Lots of media sources are h'withening his photos. However, they can't do that with his name.

the papers I mentioned before are reporting that he actually was a rapefugee that had a prior conviction for arson (a rapefugee camp, too) and they tried to deport them back to Tunisia. Tunisia rejected the deportation for lack of proper documentation then Italy officials told him to fuck off the country. Then they supposedly "lost track of him", and that's when he went to Berlin. Supposedly.

The managing of his rejected deportation sounds very Italian.

The U.S. has been putting up with that kind of shit for years. The West has to stop letting third-world shit holes dictate policy.

And what am I supposed to be looking for?

Yes, I remember that from the other thread. It's just hard to tell if it's merely some mad fuck or the work of an enemy. I'm not sure what many agencies would benefit from this at this time of year, being about the only time white folk pretend to be spiritual and the like. Just seems like a hot way to stir the pot against the usual enemies.

We should just kill them all. Sure, deportation could be used as the first option but if it's not possible they should just be shot. Obviously close the borders to every invader as well.

If this indeed is a false flag, someone give me a fucking motive.

I say send them off the shore with a raft and see what happens. Execution may get them negotiating but that's going to have to start everywhere at once if you don't want a gigantic backlash and further cucked.

This is not a false flag but the motive for saying it is to make us doubt everything. It's a common shill tactic.

Exactly. It's not a mere coincidence he's Tunisian either. He might have just ackbarred as part of the on-going invasion of Europe in general, post-election of Donald "Ban All Muslims" Trump.

Have meme'd too far?

It might be, but I don't think it's a false flag in the literal sense, just a set of events that have been set up for this predictable outcome. Our (((overlords))) are cooperating with the shitskin rulers down there to create a situation where these people leave, bringing them in non-stop and then giving them free reign to wreak havoc.

The motive is of course to have the two groups, natives and invader settlers fight among each-other, with all the hubub acting as a lightning rod for focus on certain other people. Read Machiavelli, it's society d&c 101.

We need to do what the US started with the Barbary Wars: assemble our navies and shell their fucking cities to dust. After that, we can unload all non-Whites there, with no government of any kind left to protest.

Better yet: wipe out the population of North Africa and settle it with Europeans. That place was once settled by Whites, until the Muslim invaders raped and murdered their way from Arabia to Spain. It'd only be fitting that we should take our old lands back from the savages.

KEK
I hate myself for missing that.

lel

archive.is/lIsh5

They don't even need crisis actors when they can just traumatize minorities on a mass scale with invasions of their countries and infiltration of the global media. Then set the powder keg off in whatever bad goy country doesn't follow the plan.

Imagine growing up your whole life under US military occupation. Being a kid who sees his friend step on a US land mine or an IED or get sniped in the head by some IDF jew… a deceptive media always close at hand. It's so easy to indoctrinate on a mass scale. Controlled blowback is the strategy. And then you give these people a paycheck and whatever weapons they want to do their allahu akbar desert shenanigans and get revenge, of course they're gonna lunge at the chance.

What a nice day to start the day

Aaahh….

They should really start going for their families, seriously. Back in the days we would have done that

Not very lucrative then…..
Fuck like this, sorry we take your brother, father everyone….

To be fair it's the U.S. who has destabilized their shit-hole deserts to begin with so I can understand their 80 I.Q. anger. That said they need to have the shit kicked out of them if they even get close to a European border or territorial water.

80 I.Q. doesn't win you two world wars faggot.

Arabs won two world wars?

If this isn't the biggest humiliation of the German justice system since the Rape of Cologne I don't know what is. Seriously, at this point, as a German, I'll be 100% anti-German and wish the death of my own people if the AfD doesn't at least reach 18% now. WE FUCKING DEPEND ON ITALY NOW TO KILL OUR DOMESTIC TERRORISTS BECAUSE MERKEL DOESN'T BELIEVE IN BORDERS HOLY SHIT. WHAT MORE DOES IT TAKE TO WAKE YOU UP? WHEN WILL THIS END?

The Soviets did it in 1986, when a Hezbollah-affiliate took four Soviet diplomats hostage and killed one.

The KGB captured a Hezbollah-leader's cousin and delivered his nuts in a little box to him, with a note that more boxes would soon follow. The remaining three diplomats were released the next day.

While the Jihadists might beat their chests about how they "love death more than we love life", their propaganda videos show their vulnerability: they tearfully urge their mothers, brothers, and fathers "not to be sad", and they show desolate Muslim children, asking when other Muslims will finally do something. They might accept their own deaths, but they're still human; far from killing themselves over the promise of Jannah, they see their terrorism as part of a revolutionary struggle to which they are committed because they care about their families and their people. It's laudable in a way, but it's also the key to putting the thumbscrews on them.

I've been saying this for months now and I hope people will listen (not that I encourage any violent action): it must be demonstrated to them that everything they love will be destroyed. It must be said to them:

Every Muslims must live with the knowledge that, if he dies in an attack upon us, his family will be eradicated very, very painfully. You'd be amazed at how precipitously the number of terrorist attacks will drop once that is policy, regardless of Jihadist chest-thumping.

Well, we can't change the past, can we? The (((elements))) in the US that led to the disastrous Middle East policy will have to be kicked out, but that doesn't mean that we have to live with Muslim oogie boogie for the rest of our lives.

Civil war. Metaphorically speaking, of course, because "civil war" implies that the civilians of a nation are fighting each other, rather than the civilians being slaughtered by foreign invaders who came in at the invitation of the government, but you get my point.

Blood will have to flow in the streets and thousands will have to die, with millions being made refugees.

Oh no, we are in complete agreement. Shitskins like this Tunisian are just low intellect roaches that need to be expelled, or killed if they resist. And the kikes who are orchestrating this mess need to learn they will be next.

They didn't win anything. In fact their entire region was shot to shit by '45.

You're being a bit too defensive now, parts of the ME were fairly westernized up to the 60s.

How to spot JIDF's first day

Kill yourself before you're made into an example, alphabet kike.

memes

After the fall of the Ottoman Empire the entire Middle East was as it is today, divided by the British and the French into uneven and awkward parts. "Westernized" means T.V.s, cars, and RPGs, AK-47s, etc.
militaryfactory.com/smallarms/weapons-of-isis.asp

PORCO DIO QUANTO MI PIACE ESSERE ITALIANO SBORROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This guy gets it. The most effective way to curb terrorism is to outdo them at TERROR

These rules are nothing new.

better than coffee

They need not be trauma victims in order to get radicalized though. Plenty of terrorists had a normal upbringing in a Western context. Just receive some brainwashing by local Salafist community, get contacted by someone over social media - if the deep state is involved, who knows, the profiling might be used to recruit radicals and they will never know who truly passed on instructions to them, suspicion may never arise if there's a lot of ackbarring in Arabic, rapport and a strong appeal to emotions.
For all we know, the Salafist community might be infiltrated not to prevent terorism, but to incite it and the useful idiots need not be crisis actors in on the conspiracy as long as they genuinely believe there's a jihad to be fought.

Wasting valuable medical supplies on it when they should have just expended another round into its cranium. Oh well, gotta put on a show for the cameras I guess.

twitter.com/itvnews/status/812295240082194432

What actually happened is that he got triggered by deus vult memes on kikebook.

truth

I just liked seeing his Trayvon impersonation on the front page

And it was appreciated user. First pic of the actual corpse I've seen so far.

No it doesn't, it means they fell full a proxy in a long war we're all implicated in. They had some freedom to not have shariah law and Islam shit their countries into a dust hole at a point. Need more regulars, because this sure as shit isn't working for them.

It's melodramatic posturing. Roaches and Arabs love flowery language and melodrama. Only their culture shows how they have no problem subjecting their Umma to the prospect of barbaric treatment.

I'm not going to call them all roaches, the ones that stay in their own land, but the last 60 or so years have radicalized and cut them off during the cold war to become a proxy for between the US and Russia. We both have dues and that's why we have to work together again. Absolutely make sure the Saudis get nothing out of this.

Oh, so that's why Gunslinger Girl is set in Italy!

He probably watched that video varg took down where he was like "the real terrorists are christian" like a cuck.

*christians

archive.is/o2YIL

Ali, roaches = Turks

Why the fuck would muslims stop being muslims? What kind of retarded thought-process is that?

They weren't radicalized. You should really catch up on modern history.

If you're talking about Salafism, it's not exceptional in terms of views only in willingness. Muslims have always felt this way about westerners they only rarely get the balls to act on it.

And Westerners have always felt this way about Muslims. Stop knocking around in the same fish bowl.

You ripped that point right from King Nigger himself. My point was that muslims are not going to stop ackbarring anytime soon, you're just being relativistic and apparently don't have a point.

Who are you quoting, mein fraulein? Relativistic? I'm dynamic.

- King Nigger

These retards are only acting on it because they're allowed into Western countries. Otherwise they would be roaming the desert selling dates, fucking their cousins and brawling with other tribes.

The only good muslim is a dead one.

Thnx for the Coinsider.jpg

no, those are pretty shit too.

Also they have weapons that we gave them.

You won't get it. It's always going to go miles over your head.

Sounds like you're full of shit.

You can keep that up all you like. But what are you helping toward global ethnostatism?

Which are third rate and fit for the monkeys they are.

Fuck off, I could talk about a boil on my ass and some fucking nigger here would challenge me on it.

Fuck off. Fuck off Fuck off.

Isolationism was the proper action until the juden made sure we had to be the World's babysitters. Quite long and done with that.

I will give you one last try, to understand what America is now.

this wouldn't have happened if you didn't bring these things into your country and gave them smartphones

A boil in your ass is better than a muslim, even dead ones

Long as Muslims stay in their own territory, that's their life.

fuck off hippie

The thing is the Cold War and Alphabets dicked up everything in the ME between US and the USSR and we're still stewing in the same proxy war by the bone,

Cut the shit, youngfag. You're just as indoctrinated as a mudslime. The curb is wide and what I have to protect is not you.

And what is the one thing that they havent done for their entire existance? What does it say in the very teachings muslims follow?

Assimilate? No shit. That's post 60's. You utter faggot. This is a long fallout of what happened before most of you even drew breath.

Wrong answer, try again.

You're losing it. They have their home. I have my homee. You do not deserve my home. Likely a bunch of rape babies.

You get no A/B/C/D with this.

So you are intentionally dodging the question

Which question?

Their entire religious doctrine teaches them to expand and proselytize, they are never going to just stay put

It's the third shill in this thread so far.

Same shit for Western society. Why are you letting Europe be cucked then?

This also applies to mudslimes but sometimes they resort to violence instead.

Too much infighting with paganism and "christianity" while you're trying to actual work instead of lay around in repose? Perhaps, hit back.

so we should ban smartphones?

What? Care to explain what the fuck you mean?

Also, I'm not European, I'm from the US

You claim this of them and act just the same.

When did I say that we didn't? I just said they won't stay put because they won't

Fuck yeah, it's us or them, so they got to fucking go you semi-retarded short-sighted hippie kike.

(these numbers)

This is like, it would be just the same if it was said on the other side. It's all past that. Dialogue-wise. Not nation-wise. They will be allowed their ethnostates long as white nations. It's a sad state of affairs when Switzerland is under fire.

If they don't know how to assimilate, that is going to be the song for quite some time.

Why let them have anything when we can have the entire planet, just like we nearly had in 1800s? You think in terms of compromise, these are the thoughts of weak men.

Maybe you should go back to your shithole desert country where everyone is named Faggot.

When did you say you'd do anything but talk to an American actually shaping a nation against all this flak?

Why let them live at all? There's no reason to let them continue existing, whether or not they would be a threat in the future which is practically a certainty.

You are confused in the head.

You're hardly paying attention. Stop making my fellow Americans look drowsy.

You're a kike.

Who said anything about letting them stay?
Read it again, you fucking dullard.

kill them all, the end

Listen here, kike. My whole family was in America before 1776. The rest of you are rape babies.

You're a kike.

You can try that all day.

I don't get paid for my posts, so no I can't.

There's a bigger due you get to pay.

If you're not white you're not American

Didn't the emperor say something about this at the beginning of the campaign? I hope he wasn't talked out of it.

You seem to have comprehension issues.

Serious asshurt from kikes given the derailing over who's White.

Even these rape babies think they have some place to speak.

fuck off hippie

Do you not realize Germanic men exist still? We did in our brother on the western front and did in the riceniggers on the pacific front.

You will get stuck here, every time.

archive.is/Okfik

Not sure why you have no solidarity.

It's a huge farce. Not a part f it from the beginning.

Is Holla Forums normally this full of (((50+))) VPN-hopping schizophrenics when school is out?

well, ahmed, it doesn't really matter.

that's how muzzies are. even assuming it was not a muzzie or that specific muzzie. it doesn't mean that muzzies do not celebrate when these things happen. or that if you ask your average sunni dog he will say that charlie hebdo and the likes was well deserved.

you're hypocrite cunts and you don't belong in europe.

Germany is fucking useless when it comes to protecting their citizens. They care more about not offending rapefugee's then anything else.

It takes the Italians of all people to take this kebab out. Germany can't even do that right.

archive.is/smO7z

Wtf? You'd have to have severely impaired vision to think that's a child

Are people in that pic saying they are 12?

The real victims are the innocent Muslims who are going to live under the rise of Islamophobia.

Beside, He was refused free money, what choice did he have except killing people?

You're going to have to make your own way out. Germany and all of Europe Shameful they don't know what this is now.

Just filter it m8

It's going to take a few thousand dead Western Europeans for them to wake up. Not bullying yuropoors given the U.S.'s faggoty immigration policies after 9/11 though.

he gud boi

Why aren't we digging the washington post? We should destroy them.

he was a fucking criminal in tunisia before leaving.
he was what you would call an habitual criminal.

honestly let them do it. remember when they mounted all their ideological lines over the fact that michael brown was a gud boi?

Buy a gun, retard.

Why are most of these terrorists from Northern Africa?

You know very well what this means

Are they? Someone should make a chart.

FUCK the "american" (((MMS)))
he just a poor boi he dindunuffin

Daily reminder that this piece of shit called Edward Said instigated the white guilt among White People and liberals with his book "Orientalism"

Everything what leftists say about "islamophobia" and "racism" was his idea.

did, I'm just saying.

There's no wall between africa and southern europe, and "humanitarian" groups dredge terrorists out of rubber dinghys halfway across the Med and import them.
Remember the thread a few weeks back where a fishing boat crew caught a boatload of tunisia on camera and they all drowned trying to climb aboard?

smh

About arabs in particular, they like to act all flashy and got it in their mouth only

Look they are lulled by their mothers even in grown age
You can give these fuckers top notch modern eq, outnumber the enemy by 6 million times.

When they meat the real men or just hear a bulletshoot
they fucking flee!!! They are such cowards

Same with the pakis too, this with the mouth shit and cowardice. I don't know about the lulling here

So it's all about killing civilians, woman and children.

Like when we put the pakis in their place here I was like I dunno 10-11 years old.

?=1 kid==
had messed with them for coming to our turf up in skislope, he was always an asshole though, but that doesn't matter.

What happens is that they come with fucking grown ups in like the 2-300 hundreds to get that fucking uhm 11-12 year old KID to our school

Now here we and the germans and swedes are very different.

They had weapons even, so all the kids from the school just went out imagine tiny kids, not the youngest ofc…. Old people living nearby, teachers, everyone that was there, still outnumbered.

And we beat the flying shit out of those assholes til the cops came

To this very day, those pakis don't come here they stick in their aquarium and well later they go to the more pussy areas on their drug runs south by oslo, a long the coast there, there are a bit of pockets with real men, but pussy central like Fredrikstad and soo…

their are so fucking cowards
Last time I beat them up it was 3 against 1, and they
still fucking ran away

They tested them self and crossed the bridge

Often if people from here (it's the worst hooligan area I must admit I am shitposting from now, we did the same to people from Oslo before my time)
tells about the realities, typically burgers go…

YOU'RE RUSSIAN!
no.. I'm from the country side where the real men lives, actually from another part of the country but even so, they have their aquarium there, and even in oslo there are places they don't dare to go.

Here the kids kidnap them and torture them
A bit out of control these days lol

archive.is/HgsNM

So incompetent that they built the roman empire, the renaissance and have one of the highest IQs in europe.

I'm getting really tired of this "italians r dum" meme when they've clearly outperformed the majority of europe within their history and still do.

Just adding when you fuck with a paki, he always go

I know this and this paki

you respond

Tell that faggot to go fuck him self, my name is user Anonson, I live at this place, tell to come
Then you beat the shit out of him

Always with the name flashing, like we fucking care we want to come, they don't dare to

Then they piss their pants

When I go into Greenland to do recon, they know me there now soo… everyone just looks at me… the niggers gets these horse eyes and leave, go to the other side of the road

It's how they are, cunt

again remarkable how they do this here, rather than walk around scared as shit

self checked
also don't do

But Islam is a religion of peace, user.
My government told me so.

archive.is/zamQo

Kek

MERRY CHRISTMAS AMRI

Butthurt Ivan spotted

That's great and all but it could have been some random Haji they got off the street.
You can't be sure it was him unless you round up ALL the moslems and kill them.

like clockwork.

stay mad snownigger nordicist

It's D&C, like those "pagan" jews that attack Christianity to polarize Holla Forums.

He shot the fucking officers who asked him for his papers and he got shitcanned. Retard.

You're of the opinion that the Jesuits run things, I'm guessing. Starting to make sense actually. So the counter-reformation never stopped?

You're right, I think that I'll start watching Fox News now! Fox News never reports fake news.>HURR FALSE-FLAG mentality

HAHAHA DUMBASS FRANCE. I am Italian by heritage too but I must admit that the Germans have everyone beat in terms of brains. If you were to study theoretical chemistry and physics, you would see how incredibly important they have been to those fields. Two languages are important to science, English and German.

You can't dismiss Italy's contributions to Europe though. All roads lead to Rome.

Thas rite, Holla Forums is a christian board.

My family recently was robbed by a junkie (also Jewish) who we thought was a friend for the longest time. That being said, I would support the Muslim punishment for thieves in some cases. I like how it makes it so that everyone knows you're a thief.

You should of been a good christian and prayed for the rat faced jew who stole from you. Pray for all the sinners of the world that they find salvation!

Oh writers of the Post. I hope you know that normal non-fanatical Muslims would also think that you are delusional and retarded. That's the best part about these brainwashed liberal dipshits. The poor oppressed people they supposedly champion often don't fucking agree with them. Liberals just want to think for everyone.

And here we have a perfect example of a D&C faggot in the wild

No, that was the original suspect, some other guy. It was pretty funny in German media

They really don't want us talking about this.

if the mohammedans in threads like this were to be believed islam in it's entirety is a mossad operation apparently

They lied about the 2 days later part. An AfD politician mentioned a TUNISIAN suspect very early on, claiming he had inside sources at the police. They found that passport right away, I'd bet money on it. They let the media run with their narrative likely to make the real attacker feel safe, hoping he'd slip up. Of course he managed to flee the country despite their best efforts so they'll never admit to all this now.

I'm not into playing D&C faggot, I enjoy playing D&D. I make it redpilled where I'm a Knight's Templar fighting mudslimes for the Pope!

It's weird that there have been four of you faggots in this thread. What is so non-kosher about this?

Who keeps track of the number of posters unless it's one of the kike mods? You sound paranoid btw.

Germans don't deserve saving at this point. They need to be walled off and keep this cancerous attitude from spreading.

Kebab just killed a bunch of your citizens and your afraid to release any info about him because it might offend. So no one knows who to look for and he can walk free and kill more.

This.

I see they *ofc* still got ISIS running there in the BfV…….

FUCK GERMANY

I'm starting to wonder more and more if Adolph AðalUlfr, Noble wolf, was Óðinn walking again…

To his enemies every word he said shook fear in them and he looked horrible, while to his followers beautiful and everyword he said was the truth.

No it probably wasn't him… He can shift shape you see

Your IQ map is old or wrong Finnish average is now 110, due to ever improving schools since the 90ies, while ours have been going down since note the year
When we voted NEI to the EU and our traitor politicans pulled us in the back door in the EEC.

Yep see the movie Brasil…comments from politicians that democracies have to have an external enemy to unify them or they rip each other apart internally.

But worst of all I get the feeling from looking at those photos that they were staged, fake. The attack happened, I believe that. But I don't think they killed the real guy who did it. He's either locked in a dark cell being interrogated or they just have no idea who actually did it or the suspect got away and Merkel realized her career depends on killing someone in response to the attack so they faked a dead muslim to satisfy the people's bloodlust.

how convenient. another guy that died before he could be questioned.

The Romans
bought slaves, who were freed and

became Italians.

Also, that third pic is from St. Petersburg.

Which was designed by Italian architects.

GREAT SHOT ITALY

You're not even wrong

Right. The romans all just got up and left. Thanks for that brilliant deduction.

I don't really have anything against france, nor do I think 96 is really that dumb.

I think all countries go through period of cultural highs and lows. The germans, until their defeat during the second world war were clearly the ones near or at the top of europe for a few hundred years in terms of civilizational advancement, closely followed by the brits. Before that it was the Italians with the renaissance.

My map is from the '80s. It is the only cross national european IQ study done.

The concecpt of the italian identity existed before the city of rome was even built. Nice to know you know nothing of history, though. Especially with that hollywood "rome was a multicultural paradise" meme you had to repeat 7 times to express your lack of knowledge on the topic.

Yes, rome had plenty of slaves, but they were localized. 95 percent of roman slaves on the italian peninsula were native italians. The other 5 percent were nearly entirely greeks, with a very small minority of jews that eventually got up left without assimilating.

You're right, that third pic is from saint petersburg. It was constructed by a southern italian.

americans there italy bro….
they actually "think" these things…
people just vanish in thin air…

Sounds about right

I am an american, actually.

I'm just tired of D&C nordicists/jews saying that currently cucked swedes and germans are the most superior people in the world for having blonde hair, while calling everyone else niggers.

Pic related is how I generally feel about the varying peoples of europe.

Yes, I read some of his work in college. The whole course was pozzed to the nines and I made the teacher hate my guts. But I was the best student so she had to eat it kind of lol.

Has anybody simulated this in "Euro Truck Simulator" yet? Is there a mod or something?

It was one of the first things I thought

eveyone that isn't norse are niggers and southern whale loving homos.

This is a well established scientific fact

yeah I think it was done during vid related

Wonder what would have happened to him if he was caught in Serbia?

or just the good old

Haven't found those manuals either I promised to find in my mess of computers here

Imagine guys, all sec services got the manuals directly from isis LAST FEB!!

Merkel: Pls come to germanistan

sigh… what a fucked up world

tons of shit to do, I don't remember if I delete it in case of raid
As said don't take trophys

It's prolly still right there on justpaste .it
or dashit

Can't promise anything but forgot to look in all the chaos

They want this….

And I am sure as hell as the motive is to just dehumanize the shits, because they are so predictable when you know their "religion"

War is planned
Dehumanize
Get people pissed
Israel go ahead
Deport/consentration camps
Invasion
Oil
colonized
hopefully genocide

FUCKING LOL

nah bed with me

They can't be this stupid

It is more to this than just those pipelines…

Also these plans, Iran everything, I'm sure they just want to colonize the whole shit, and hey, why the hell not?

Imagine what a paradise one could make around the med terr and beyond with normal people instead of sandnigger

You all read this 6 million times

https:// wikileaks. org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Holy shit. This guy is Italian? What the fuck, he sounds like a Japanese dude singing in English.

I feel like such a fool.

The Christian way is for him to pay you back 7-fold and if he can't pay you back have him work as a slave until his debt is payed.
Nice try, Jew.

We called it Sikilsey, pizza was actually brought back but not like today

I'm not kidding
some wonder if we brought it but I doubt it

anyways Merry Christmas

hey user, do you have the full screenshot of pic related? I saw it in a thread that got deleted so I could only save the thumbnail. I know it's about Italian/Roman rulers and how they have remained genetically the same.

Pay Tribute Sikilsey! (Sikil's island)

All the content in my post was made by me, including the one you have posted. Unfortunately i don't have the full version of the one you search. Some one screencapped what i posted, but it wasn't me.

Merry Christmas, fellow terrone

Thank you 'Northern Men' for having converted all the mosquees in Sicily to wonderful churches.

Say that to his face

Obligatory.

Pro-migrant protesters get the same "medicine".

The hunting season is open boys

I actually didn't know this!

Merry Christmas, now I must go eat with the others here

Look at twitter, they are demonstrating in the west against muh #FreeAleppo …

==While they are celebrating christmas ==there

I'm not German, but read Mein Kampf for views on anti-Prussian sentiment. Germans should not turn against each other. (((West Berlin))) maybe deserves a nuke though, but they aren't Germans.

absolutely doesn't smell like 3-letter agency false flag operation

Or it could be like Arlington Road where the case just gets wrapped up quick to keep the citizenry feeling secure in the hands of big brother.

shitskin in bottom left corner

just a tanned sicilian, i hope.
In summer we can reach 45 °C

you have to agree that there are many shitskin Southern Italians, though. Yes, some are white, but many of them are also quite arab in appearance.

bump

yeah and every other cuck gouverment.

and especially you kike shills trying to divide us with that shit.

Sadly… this is true….

My gov leaks, we have confirmed it, Sweden LOL

France? We have had ISIS shits from there calling some of our people trying to scare them, that was uhm almost 2 years ago

Don't be racists! let ISIS into your sec services

Hung over, I go now

Check this out though, the Kurds are closing in on raqqa, but I think they will take the airport on the other side of the river.
mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2016/25-december-the-kurdishled-syrian-democratic-forces-continued

Those whap gangsters don't look like the statues at all. They look like they were mixed with slaves a little

Let's see here.
Italy is not fascisti anymore
Fascisti Italy did fuckall, and didn't save anybody.

Hey Deutschfag, how bad is saying seig heil in Deutschland?

I ask because would it be considered rude or offensive to use the term if supporting a sports team?

This is the most easily debunked shit of all time, almost all of those statues were painted when they were first built, and guess what? Common features include blue eyes, sandy and red hair, and porcelain white skin.

Forgot pic

Did they really paint their statues? Looks like shit. Maybe it's the way the light and shadows accentuates the features but the unpainted one looks better.The color seems distracting.

From the ancient Greeks and Egyptians, through the Middle ages and until the Renaissance almost all statues were painted. I agree that the reconstructions look like shit, maybe since we're used to seeing them unpainted, or maybe the reconstructions aren't done correctly, but it should also be remembered that during ancient times vivid colours were by far less common than today, so while we see them as somewhat childish today, it might have been seen as rich and unusual at the time.

I also think they look bad without context, you'd have to consider that the mantles they were on and buildings they were placed near would also have been painted in loud colours. I think overall it would've been quite beautiful, just not the sleek aesthetic we associate them with.

Absolutely they did. In that time colour, especially of clothing, was a status symbol, and the people who were patrons of the artists who carved them would have expected these statues to portray their magnificence in that regard.

source?
I can only find things saying patterns of paint can be determined but not colors.

If black and white photos can be converted to the correct colors, you don't think the tech is available to do so with paint?

Thanks for the clarification guys. Was it also true that blue (or was it purple) was a difficult colour to procure so it was seen as a status symbol?

I can appreciate that although it may seem silly today, colouring was important to showcase status and wealth. I just personally think it diminishes the artistship. The time and effort required to sculpt the fucking thing is insane. Painting over it seems a waste. Why not just get a fucking painting then?

I thought the colors are just guessed when black and white photos are colorised.
And again I can't find anything saying otherwise from a quick search.
Is there a source for either case?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_sculpture#Classical_period

I know it's wikipedia, but it says:

"Details such as whether the paint was applied in one or two coats, how finely the pigments were ground, or exactly which binding medium would have been used in each case—all elements that would affect the appearance of a finished piece—are not known."

In the cases where a patch is reconstructed, it's from tiny remnants of paint taken from the statues during cleaning. It's easy to know approximately the colour from this, at least within a certain range.

Yeah it was illegal to wear purple at a certain point in Roman history if you were a commoner, it was strictly the dress colour of nobles.

Honestly, that's not very good. This is the pic if you want to btfo wewuzizists.

You seem fairly knowledable in Roman history. I've become somewhat fascinated with how Roman women dressed. Mainly from the (what I belive to be the renaisance) paintings of them. Do you have any information on the clothing? I know I could get this information from google or wikipedia but I prefer a Holla Forumsacks explanation (they're more fun).

Will we ever go back to that style of dress?

I'm really not to be honest, more interested in art and art history. I can't imagine we'd ever go back to that though, I mean what we see in sculpture and art is almost exclusively the dress of the nobility in whichever era it's from, with the exception of some of the work from the Greek golden age.

I don't think we'll ever go back to it for a few reasons, one being that it's a very Mediterranean style of dress, suited to the weather and whatnot, and it's from a time before basically any form of mechanical textile aides.

It's so simple yet elegent. Why do I find it so alluring?

Jews keep telling me I should be chasing after girls in hotpants twerking to some incomprehensable shit but I can't bring my self to it.
For the love of God, where can I find decent woman?

In regards to your intrest in art history, can you explain how/why the renassiance painters painter Roman women as opposed to their own? There's this one image of a Roman women with a peacock feather and a kitten that is mesmerizing to me.

I'm am quite arab in appearance, if you look at me the 15th of august after 1 months in the sun. One of my friend was exchanged for a Tunisian while he was travelling in the north, while one every 3-4 of my friend is blond haired with blue eyed. A part from a pair of northern regions, the rest of italian are like this. You would be surprised if you traveled to Palermo and count all the red or blond haired people (because of northmen conquest). You can't generalize Italian people, a part from the culture, and still in the culture there is a strong division north vs. south.

are you fucking stupid or what?

Also i took al capone because i thought he was famous between burgers.

De Niro literally married to a nigger with shitskin kids

mussoftw

So you are saying that Modern Greeks have the same facial anatomy with Northern Europeans minus the complexion?

Is that a spurdo on the background?