German Green party politician @till_steffen blocked Facebook search for suspected Tunisian terrorist Amri

German Green party politician @till_steffen blocked Facebook search for suspected Tunisian terrorist Amri

archive.is/kdRzS

shit hit the fan, yo:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@till_steffen&src=typd&lang=en

This seems at least someone important. I'm not sure if it deserves its own thread unless you can expand on the impact this has.

Explain the ramifications

Google translate kinda mangles German, OP, or maybe the original doesn't make much sense.
Can you give us the details?

Hamburg justice sentator Till Steffen blocked internet search for the suspect on the police's FB page for over 12 hours. A police spokesperson has said that Hamburg police first had to decline a request for FB search made by the BKA. From what I gathered, justice senator Till Steffen blocked internet search for months up to 12 hours of the search for Anis Amri, on the grounds that "hate speech" might appear in the comment section of police's FB page. All this according to BILD. On his Twatter there are many people now asking him to step down before Christmas.

wait, how does one politician have the pull to do this?

It's Facebook, they're practically Kike Central. They probably have a fucking API that you can just ping to do these kinds of things.

the truth is hate speech

Jesus H Christ….. You don't "ask" someone like that to leave you punish them under the law for the crime they committed and replace him with someone else.

asking someone to step down is just a more polite way of getting rid of someone. its not really a question

(((Politician))) API
Made me kek

Then realized, you're probably right.
It's the watch from "They Live"

German politicians have direct access to the facebook patch bay?

Why germany is just as pitiful as france or sweden?

Welcome in germany.

You know, if that's the case we can use it against them. Elections coming up, make it so that no one can find any fucking information from our enemies.

This kinda shit doesn't happen even in Sweden.

Apparently he was also responsible for a child rapist being released from preventive detention earlier this year (after which FDP party already told him to resign) as well as the release from custody of two men convicted for manslaughter.

Yeah, I was referring to the literal activity on his Twatter page, they're not politely asking, but demand his resignation.

I suppose the internet search is to pass on information by FB users, but he had already ordered Hamburg police to block the comment section on their kikebook since someone could write a hateful nahzee comment!

bump

Can anyone find a decent english news article?

70 years of occupation and brainwashing will do that to you.

I wouldn't describe these people as totally lost, but a lot more will have to happen before they finally uncuck themselves, and it won't happen without external help either. Putin, for all his faults, is a force for good here, as are the leaders of Eastern Europe. Above all, let's just be thankful that Trump won the election in the US, or a President Clinton might well have intervened on the side of the Muslims in the coming European race war.

Germany has surpassed Sweden, actually.

Help me out, I want to find a news article written in english, not a Google translated one.

HAMBURG NO!

This is the problem with democracy. This random person takes the blame instead of the government that is responsible.

Sorry, user, I have searched but couldn't find one in English.
I've posted the info available and can only add that BILD itself apparently made a call after which a "one-time exception permit" for the internet search was granted. It was also stated that Hamburg and Bremen are the only two states to not have the new federal search regulation.

Also tpolice are now looking into Anis Amri having been possibly responsible for the murder of a 16-year-old in Hamburg which happened in October. The murdered boy's girlfried was thrown into a river, but survived. ISIS apparently claimed the murder, but police believes it's unlikely. The suspicion arised due Amri's similarity to the mug shot.

The 16-year-old was stabbed to death.

THEY GOT HIM

And how long did it take? They arrested the wrong guy (who they then released despite him /also/ being a Muslim rapist) and completely missed the fact the attacker left his fucking wallet and ID in the cab until a day after the fact. He crossed multiple national borders before they caught up to him. This is not a victory by any means.

Yeah, I figured this out about seven or eight years ago when people would get shocked their employer had access. This was before laws were put in place. There was always a (((backchannel))) to the sugar mountain.

Taking away their iphones and internet access would turn any cuck into a universal soldier.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son again