Special Olympics Washington Athlete kicked off Board of Directors for having Conservative values

Hello Holla Forums. I am a former member of the Board of Directors as an athlete. I have only served the board for 3 years when the contract says that I'm guaranteed 3 consecutive terms of 3 years aka 9 years. For some reason they decided "to hell with the terms" and kicked me off the board. This is how it all started. Couple of years ago, SOWA got a new CEO named Dave Lennox (the man on the far left in the first pic). Once he came into SOWA, over half the employees either got fired or just quit their jobs. When I saw him for the first time, I knew what he was capable of and I didn't like it. BTW just want to point out that Dave is literally a lefty flamboyant gay faggot. Last year, I called the CEO out on the financial situation that SOWA has in front of the entire board when I saw that they were planning for a $500,000 deficit asking him about planning to deficit spend, the hypocrisy between them wanting their athletes be independent and them asking the government for more money, getting rid of frivolous programs that continues to have money being poured in, and saying that if SOWA continues to go this way, they will have to file for bankruptcy. BTW, they have no property to sell off. All that was bringing fiscal conservative ideas to the board and apparently Dave didn't seem to like being called out by a conservative athlete. They talk about being inclusive and embracing, whereas I never saw or felt any of that during my stint b/c of my conservative values and the fact that I wasn't going to be Dave's personal "whipping boy". Couple of things to mention while I'm at it.
1. The CFO got fired and replaced by someone who isn't even as good.
2. The woman in charge of donor relations got fired and replaced by another woman. Dave talks about how good she is when in reality, she never brought in a damn cent.
3. SOWA under Dave's leadership is decentralizing their accounting power from the Headquarters and distributing it all to 8 different districts. THIS IS HIGH RISK FOR PERSONAL EMBEZZLEMENT CORRUPTION.
Come post election, I voted for Donald Trump and he won. Almost a month later, I get a letter from the board saying that they are "not renewing my term" which is the 3rd pic. I found out that the letter was a revised version cause the original that Dave created was "too harsh" and the letter doesn't tell me why I'm off the board. There will be either a link of a pic of the board meeting packet for those that want to see want I "warned" Dave last year what was going to happen which in response he said "don't worry about it" and didn't listen to me. Now at the same time I got kicked off, all of the conservatives and independents that were on the board got kicked off too. Now the entire board is all 100% Seattle liberals that the CEO can easily control. Also Dave didn't like what I was saying in the board meetings as well and when Dave called me the morning of the last board meeting, all he had to do was to tell me that I'm not an athlete anymore which is an auto disqualification which was the true reason. He however DID NOT tell me that. Instead he told me that I wasn't an active board member. The reason that being is cause he never asked me to do anything.

Now that I found out that there is major corruption going on in with SOWA and its board of directors. I need help in investigating deeper into the rabbit hole that is Special Olympics Washington. I don't want the athletes to suffer through the board's doings and I don't want the volunteers and the coaches to be bs'd by the system into believing that this is how it works. I am not asking for Holla Forums to be my personal army. I'm just saying that it would be nice if Holla Forums would help investigate and expose their corruption once and for all. I would really appreciate that. Thank you.
Links to the last meeting sheet by page.
archive.is/0O5jr
archive.is/CepUM
archive.is/iQ3zA
archive.is/vFIMg
archive.is/wInMX
archive.is/ME11I
archive.is/0wme5
archive.is/D00RO
archive.is/thFGw
archive.is/vmZHU
archive.is/7OZjW

Other urls found in this thread:

app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=24.03.266
app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=24.03.103
thelawproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/FiduciaryDuties-NFPdistress-2.pdf
facebook.com/dave.lenox
twitter.com/dlenox
linkedin.com/in/dave-lenox-3baa043

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let the tard raping faggots go broke. if this isn't tied to international power, I give no shits

I fear that SOWA is slowly becoming a political power.

Bump for digfags.

I could tell the guy on the left was a fag before I even read the story. My gaydar is well calibrated.

Special Olympics is an international organization. But more importantly: our people should be everywhere. Politics is downstream from culture.

Honestly put forward a tip to breitbart and verify the story. It'll catch some eye and could only do good.

.>>8586518
The nigger in the middle is wearing a Lenox badge - just a coincidence or is it an ownership tag?
Tell Breitbart like the other user said.

Good figuring that out.

I just did. But I would still like Holla Forums to help investigate. This could lead to something big here folks.

TROLL THREAD

bump

I expect the gay already knows about this thread user, you should have probably done a bit more digging before posting. They have definitely made a big push into anus of sporting organizations recently. Look at what they did to Tyson Fury. The olympics coverage was basically an advert for homosexuality this year.

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-parenting-idUSKBN14B1C8

As an athlete from a family of athletes this really burns my ass. What exactly is it you want from us though? Do you want us to dig up some dirt on the fag running the board? Or get some big time money-men who would've donated to go "nah your views made us not want to give you money"?

You were on the board, do you want your job back? Do you want his job? What's your angle?

Sue the kike for wrongful termination and/or discrimination.

I will bump this thread with a tl;dr of OP

how this happen?

I think there's Holla Forums-brand fun to be had somewhere down this road, especially since it's easy to guess this Dave Lennox is a kiddie fucker

OP, while I care about what you're saying, here, I'd like to point out that this thread will probably die and deserves to for:

If you want anons to care, you have to be better organized than this.

Is it the autism? You can tell me. It takes one to know one.

AFTER the thread anchors AND dies, repost what this kind user did for you and you'll probably get a better response. Copy and paste his post into a txt file or something for later, and work on converting those archives into images so we have access to both. If you can't be arsed to do that, then I'd just go the wrongful dismissal route or narc them out to Breitbart.

Will Holla Forums save the retards?

Tucker Carlson has a twitter page asking fans what they want him to report as news. This might have potential op, dig a little deeper, and if you can establish any wrongdoing, shoot it to him. If this gets big I'll help tonstart spreading it as well.

Best of luck, you retarded faggot.

This isn't cuckchan

Don't you think that by posting here you might be targeted even harder and this time no one will care because you're an "evil racist" ? Also like this guy said what's the next step of your master plan big guy ?

its an injustice in my eyes till its solved user, but maybe its better that there are no special olympics at all

How exactly did that happen?

Updated my flight plane.

I for one fully support harrassing the donors to any leftist run organizations until they stop giving donations.

Idiot, they keep pushing the Down syndrome meme in public so that people donate to this. It's now completely Jew controlled with multiple avenues to scan money. It's being made into just another power and money-making scam. Typical since Jews will never work for money.

I'm glad i'm off the board but at the same time I don't want them to corrupt SOWA. What I would do is do a current background check on each and every single member of the board including Dave Lennox and see if they have any ties to any political powers.

Here's your images. 1/3

2/3

3/3

And what is it you'd like us to do with these documents? You gotta spell it out for us nigger, what's your endgame? Do you want to try and accuse the board members of political bias? Do you want dirt to blackmail with? Do you just wanna us to embarrass them by finding their erotic fanfiction writings?

All you have to do is read these documents. Especially pages 5 through 11. Pages 5-6 is them putting in a policy on the possibility of transgendered athletes (which they don't know if there are any) which I found out they were forced to. Pages 8-11 have to do with the current SOWA financial statement which as I said I warned them last year that this was going to happen. Warning them about what was on pages 8-11 a year ago is why I got kicked off. Fiscal conservatism says that this is not the way to operate any business (planning to deficit spend about half a million and keeps growing every year under dave's leadership). Unfortunately I was right and they were wrong.

I understand that famalam. I get the core concepts of the issue here, that the new guy fucked them and you fiscally so he could do faggy shit. You didn't answer my question of WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO.

Find and expose all political bias and corruption within the organization that it Special Olympics Washington.

Are they considered handicapped because of their inability to see reality, or are they talking about forcing the disabled under the knife?

The thing is the board DOESN'T KNOW if there are any transgendered athletes in SOWA to begin with, but according to the policy, they are being forced to. Until it's been confirmed that there are any transgendered athletes in SOWA, those questions will not be answered.

I'm sure they can find some faggy high school athletes who will throw a social media hissyfit to justify their "radical inclusion"

That is our goal Holla Forums.

If OP was on the board a few years ago you can just find his name and narrow it down. This whole thread seems stupid and retarded, I bet he is just posting public internal doc's, etc. Wasn't there a WADA hack in retaliation for banning Russians & special olympic Russians? Maybe the pictures OP is posting is tied to it.

Also if you are a former member of the board how do you have an internal document from December 8 2016, a few days ago. Reminds me one time an OP posted "internal" intel documents when it was only crap from an old cpu manual.

Cause at the board meetings, they hand out the packets/documents to everyone.

Also it was a couple weeks ago.These are actual internal documents and I get what you're saying.
Here's the list for the people on the board for those that don't want to go to the website.

This seems like bait but if mentally handicapped people are being used as pawns in a money laundering/propaganda spreading scheme then it could have some legs.

Oh believe me. As a former member of the board, this is NOT BAIT. You're absolutely right on the pawn part. The only reason why athletes are even on the board in the first place is so that they can be "tokens" to make the rest of the board look good.

I am specifically questioning the wisdom of doxxing every member of this group just because someone said to and dropped some dox. This could be legit or it could be bait and either way the headline will be NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST NATIONALISTS ATTACK THE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED. Really what I am asking for is for some more juice

Holy shit there is some heat here. Under the shared page for Policy on Inclusion of Transgendered Athletes it shows that they are pushing transgenders and other "perceived" genders into every public avenue under the guise of supporting mentally handicapped fitness and pride.

It looks like nothing is too low for the commies. Even pushing your agenda while using retards as pawns is considered fair game.

That's the Paralympics.

Life imitates art.

checked
no legs is the master race

Here's the thing. Were they forced to or are they in on it with the government?

Administrative dissolution
app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=24.03.266

Removal of directors

app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=24.03.103

Fidicuary duty of nonprofit directors

thelawproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/FiduciaryDuties-NFPdistress-2.pdf

I don't see the election notes, nor do I see your contract, but you should provide them a notice of breach of fiduciary duty, and report them to the Secretary of State.

The bylaws are going to state whether or not you're still eligible as a board member, and there would normally need to be a vote, which again i cant see the results of.

So according to the removal of directors.
Any director elected by members may be removed, with or without cause, by two-thirds of the votes cast by members having voting rights with regard to the election of any director, represented in person or by proxy at a meeting of members at which a quorum is present.
So basically they can get rid of me for ANY reason regardless if it's bullshit or not?

bump for justice

The Special Olympics aka The Case for Eugenics

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE POOR RETARDED, SHOT PUTTERS AND AUTISTIC JAVELIN THROWERS?

Damn shame this. Anyway, know your place OP, or should I say, HALF human? haha welcome to the real world cripple. Everyone is a cunt and criminal. You need to go back now and show him some Olympic class marksmenship. Two in the chest, the rest in his dick sucking face. Remember, as a cripple you aren't legally responsible.

The funny thing is that they're not supposed to get politically involved, but I don't believe that for a bit. Has anyone found any damning info yet?

This big time!

SEARCH FOR CONNECTIONS TO PEDOGATE!

pics are from his linkedin account
Experience, Education, and Group Affiliations. Not surprised he's with LGBT

Special Olympics is the absolute proof that no matter how PC we get as a nation, we will always love circuses and freak shows.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Crash the boards eugenics war now!

While this is an injustice and probably illegal you still haven't produced any reason to investigate this shit. Also save the detailed the privileged info, quick exposure requires avenues of fast information.

post board member instagram/tinder/fagbook/twitter/etc

facebook.com/dave.lenox
twitter.com/dlenox
linkedin.com/in/dave-lenox-3baa043
There you go. All I can get from Lenox. Enjoy.

that is almost certainly the case. see for clarification

Apologise

I feel like hollywood greenlights this crap as a shittest on the public.
The wilder the scenario, the more they like it.
The more the public likes it and believes it couldn't happen, the more likely they are to pursue it!
Finally a real definition of chutzpah
"It's so fucking stupid nobody would believe we were doing it, LET'S DO IT!

bump

Has anyone got any leads so far?

bumpin for interest

Want to mention as well that Dino Rossi a fellow conservative now turned senator was kicked off as well, so we can cross his name off.

Scoped out his Facebook. He and his butt buddy are adoptive fathers to the black kid in OP's pic.

facebook.com/dave.lenox

I'd bet money they've molested him.

So what exactly is your retardation? Apart from having way too much gum showing, you actually look fairly normal.

Also I'm fucking dying over here imagining you sperging out in front of a room of lawyers and corporate douchebags. Careerfags from Microsoft, Starbucks, Boeing, etc. all being forced to listen to some barely-coherent autist rambling on about

He's an ex-state senator. When you say "now turned senator", that means he's fairly recently been elected for the first time, but he's been out of office for over a decade. His recent appointment is simply a return to his old post, and if his public comments are to be believed (which lel, probably not), it is only temporary.
When and why?

if you have a contract specifying a term of employment and they fire you before its over didnt they breach the contract? why not sue? were you an at will employee?

1. The former senator Andy Hill died so the party picked dino to take over.
2. Same time as me and for the same reasons.

1.They in fact did breach the contract.
2.I'm not gonna even try to sue them cause remember all the companies that are being represented on the board, they can collude with each other to get me. That is a losing chance for me and it ain't worth it.
3. I was not a paid employee. I did not work at a company that either a. was being represented on the board or b. gives me "bonus points" for what I do. So basically I got nothing to lose.
4. Additionally, I can't go to the media even "The Stranger" about this cause I don't even trust them in the first place.
Any more dirt and hidden ties you guys can help find?

bump

Anyone got any leads so far?

Cmon Holla Forums, anyone even interested to bury this organization?

I'm conflicted, you know? On the one hand, retards shouldn't be suffered to live, on the other hand, I really hate faggots, and then on yet another hand, this is only one of millions that need to not only be financially ruined, but hanged in public.

They need to be exposed for their faggotry corruption to make the athletes lives a lot better.

Justice needs to be served.
You know what? Contact every media source you can, even the ones up here in seattle.

bumpin

Cmon people ,we need to take down the opposition here.

BAMP

What if some dindu kills a white- would you care?

what a dank timeline

Shadilay, dubs confirm. OP, you're going to get trolled or banned with this approach, so calm down and lurkmoar, ir get your pal who pointed you here to help you out a bit. All said and done though, this happened in Washington so everyone that OP has mentione is most likely a douchebag. Could be good for lulz, but OP is getting collaterally damaged in the process most likely.

Praise Kek! Let digits decide their fate!

Ahhh! You're onto me! don't know why your made me laugh like an idiot, but it did.