Amy Schumer Asked Netflix For More Money After Learning What Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle Were Paid

Amy Schumer Asked Netflix For More Money After Learning What Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle Were Paid

people.com/movies/amy-schumer-asked-netflix-for-more-money/

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/03/15/amy-schumer-netflix-special-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stronk independent wymyn don't need no man

she should get money for that awful special

It's only fair since she's telling their jokes.

this is basically just a psyop to encourage womyn to ask for better pay and push the paygap meme. they know women value anecdotes over logic.

Fucking how?

how many moles are on her tits

because it's redditflix.

redditors are funneling their money directly into kike bank accounts instead of just pirating like smart aryans.

Netflix as a company is going to kill itself like Yahoo did. Applying feminist ideology to a business is certain death.

What a surprise.

Why do women actors and comedians think equal pay has to work for jobs that aren't blue collar jobs? People in her position get paid for what they can get in return for the value they provide and the compromise of a set pay negotiated between the two parties. There is no set wage between genders because they aren't laborers in a company.

female logic

Holy shit. She looks early 40s. And That's being nice.

They don't actually believe it. They know they can strong arm studios into paying them more money by using their large platform on social media to create a shitstorm.

See is Stacy is a new actress and she just landed her first big role in a popular show, she's not going to be getting paid as much as Dave who has been acting for 25 years. Not even close as much. So Stacy knows she can go on Twitter and say some bullshit about equal pay and her male colleagues. Vox and Buzzfeed will write some snarky article about it further fanning the flames because they are clickbait, and don't really believe the shit they write. Then everyone throws a big fit and demand she make as much as her male coworker.

nothing wrong with asking for more. if you're worth more and your current employer won't pay it, someone else will.

If you remember, here in the US, we gave niggers the right to vote before we gave it to women.

Really makes you think.

If comedians were paid based on how funny they were she would owe society a lot of money.

They could've easily told her "You got paid less because you aren't funny and your special was unsuccessful" But no, the limb dicked liberals over at Netflix were probably too afraid of being called misogynists to tell this unfunny cow to fuck off.

Those two are industry vets, have worked much more and are far more proven than she is, hence them getting paid more. Holy shit just found out that Chris Rock is 52 and Dave Chapelle is only 44, thought their ages would be the other way round. Rock also is a lot older than I thought.

Either way, all three seem insanely overpaid. You could make a whole movie from all their salaries alone, or actually just one of theirs.

The value of entertainment has always been insane. How much do you think the Romans sank into the gladiators and the circus or the theaters?

This is why you don't try to appease parasites. Changing their whole rating system just to make her feel better was like paying off the mob, now she's going to keep coming back every month expecting another envelope.
Yup just the kind of person any sane company would want to do business with.

If Ms. Piggy lost some weight, I'd marry her and stick with her for 10 years so I get maximum amount of California alimony. Come on, Ms. Piggy. Lose some weight for me.

That's insulting to Mrs. Piggy. She doesn't deserve to be compared to such a disgusting jew.

This is your future and you asked for it

In other news, water is wet.

lol are you retarded?

Who cares?

Luckily nothing of value would be lost if Netflix got killed because of shit like this.

I wish she was my girlfriend.

Literal garbage.

yet she will never be

Where does she live?

not even twice

What proof shes a gypsy??!!! She looks white as a lie if anything! Kinda feel insulted by you for saying that!

I would pay $40 million for a series where she just gets fucked by pigs, dogs and fat old japanese men in a series of denigrating ways. It would be more funny than any comedy special she has ever attempted.

In her comedy shows she is always self denigrating but you can tell deep down she believes she has an attractive face and desirable body lol It would be a riot to completely destroy her unearned self esteem. I don't want the trashy disgusting loser act to be a comedy routine, I want her to permanently accept that as her station in life.

I can imagine in the first episode she would be all jokey and try and make it funny to disguise her utter humiliation, but by the last episode she would be completely mind broken, asshole completely blown out with a belly full of urine and spunk. Season finale would just be dumping her in the trash with 40 million in cash.

If it was a success, there could be subsequently seasons with other female """""""""comedians"""""""""" like Samantha Bee and Sarah Silverman. It would be a guaranteed hit.

Why not make them fight to the death for $40 million? Whoever is not killed outright will get raped to death.

Not even show her boob in the least film made her career any more relevant

Make it where everyone has to fight to win money. Then 2 losers have to choose between raping Schumer or something worse. I bet even the aninals would understand that winning is the only solution compared to fucking Schumer.

God damn this ham beast is dumb.

It's no wonder that Netflix is in the hole, they keep spending money hoping to get out, but instead dig themselves deeper. Between this and Netflix changing the rating system to defend her last special, it proves she's fucking some lonely nerd at the top of the chain of command of Netflix right?

Wat

No one is that lonely.

Hi friends, just a reminder.

Goy the bad ratings were because of alt right Nazis trolls.
ew.com/tv/2017/03/15/amy-schumer-netflix-special-alt-right/

Wondering how trolls prevented people from going to the theatres.

I would pay to watch that even.

BLEACHED

I don't have the willpower or diligence to edit it to "triples".

WEW

To be fair to Netflix, they had to shell out a LOT of money to make the male audience members straight, again.

STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT MY MOM!!

Yeah well I wonder how much of a career she would have if her uncle wasn't in the top 5 most corrupt senators in America.

That bitch is just a little older than me and looks older than my mother

lol. She basically strong armed a corporation with her pussy. How absolutely average.

Feminism.

So brave.

So you're at least 30+ browsing chans? Dude get a life. Its pathetic what you're doing.

What's that bulge in its pants?

Browsing chans at any age is pathetic tbh.

Yeah, he should be browsing reddit. Where you should stay.

Frontbutt

Even lesbians don't want her. ROFL I can't breathe =^_^=

Reported.

ITT reddicucks defend capitalism
too bad she's not as funny as chris or dave

I can only assume she means the struggle to zip those pants up after she's packed her gunt into them