Trump pits defense contractor kikes against each other

archive.is/GFiJh
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812061677160202240
Trump tells the dirty yids in charge of our (((greatest defense assets))) to fuck themselves roundly, shopping outside of the previous contract with Lockheed Martin.
Competition is the last thing either of these companies want, and now Trump is forcing it upon them.

Scroll down through the comments for some
cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread236040/pg1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_West_Agreement
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081226133302AA3W6cV
dailycaller.com/2016/01/22/american-gripen-the-solution-to-the-f-35-nightmare/
twitter.com/CNBC/status/812432784115503104
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kalb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck is that worthless cooz opening her worthless fucking mouth like she knows anything?

Wait…
WAIT!

WHAT WAS THAT JET FIGHTER DESIGNED AND BUILT USING EXISTING TECHNOLOGY AND PARTS!

THE SCORPION THAT WAS IT!
UNDER 20 MILLION US DOLLAROO A UNIT!

Quickly someone with twatter you need to get this to the god emperors attention ASAP

That's Bess Kalb. She gets over 1000 (one thousand) likes on twitter.

Can't wait.

She writes for the Jimmy Kimmel show apparently. What the fuck gives her the right to question the Emperor?

user, there's always the X-32

Makes sense as he doesn't want to start shit with anyone unless it's terrorist trash which is cheap and easy.

Plus this is where the savings are going to come from to fix roads and bridges etc.

The manufacturers state that it's essentially a patrol unit for already held airspace. It's like filler aircraft on the home front. Not saying either boeing or lockheed deserve their shekels, but it doesn't seem to truly fill the role.

Oy vey goyim, you're lucky we're here to make planes for you

(checked)
pic related

The scorpion can enter production now and the first ones can be rolling off the production line 12 to 15 months.

And its under 20 million a unit.
20 god dam million.

If the God Emperor even hints at considering them you can bet your ass the kikes will panic and slash their prices to half.

For the wars the USA is fighting it would be ideal.

F-18 Super Hornets are 29. Why not just keep it all on one airframe?

That nasty little business we call the "First Amendment". It allows us to question the government. If you want it removed, you'll need to talk to your Congressman. Good luck!

Who the fuck is Bess Kalb, and why am I beating her with this wire hanger?

Because the added bonus of the scorp is that they're not made by one of the big kike firms.
The fear they will suffer at the prospect of losing so much business will get results.

Kikes don't have rights.

In the US they do. If you want that changed, you'll have to contact your Congressman. Good luck!

lel who is that retarded cunt?

I think makes a good point, plus splitting it ensures they're both competing for the next airframe.

God, fighter planes are a joke. Here's what we really need:
1) A fighter that's as good as the F-16/15 line, but cheap enough to have them everywhere we're operating, which is everywhere except Pyongyang, last I checked.
2) A-10s for CAS, the more the better.
3) Development of drones that can outperform existing planes, stay airborne for days, and that is also cheap enough to flood the sky with them as needed.
4) Light, medium-range/medium-capacity transports like the Osprey that can deliver squads of SF operators twice as fast as a helicopter.
5) A final solution to the Jewish question that leaves everybody feeling better.

Done and done.

I have flight experience in this plane.

I think there's a place for the Scorpion, it can do some duties for cheap. The problem would be getting the Air Force to accept it, they've already rejected it in the past for some specific roles.

Why are you blacking out the https:// in your links?

To prevent newfags like you from clicking them, and the site seeing which site people are coming from.

Lurk for at least two years, newfag.

back to reddit

Micromanagement is the devil! Is probably what some people believe.

What's your TRS username?

lol back to Holla Forums you go, Chaim.

Be glad you have it, kiddo. You use it more than you know.

I actually like the F-35, but I get that its disgustingly overpriced, and I don't believe it should replace any existing plane, nor should it ever be used in air to air combat.
That's the job for the F-22, also overpriced, but its the government, so what can you do? (unless you're Trump)
Also, restart production of the A-10 II.

Except we don't, it's interpreted in any way Jews want it to to fit their will, go post your unrelated lolberg autism elsewhere.

Could it be because your NSA troll trying to hack me ? O.o

OK TRS you don't have to go back, but you need to lurk more.

Free speech is cancer because it allows kikes, like Bess Kalb for example, to have a platform to spread their kikery and poison society. The first thing a nation needs to do to secure itself against kikes and other subhumans is to deny them a pulpit, and deny anyone who would advocate for them a pulpit.

Now stop derailing and fap to F-18's, friendo

no

It also allows you to speak your mind about Obama. Just sayin', you don't want to get rid of it.

My dick is sore.

Not what I meant.
What I meant is that the F-35 would actually be good for multi role but is way too fucking expensive for no good reason right now.
The F-22 for air superiority, and the A-10 for CAS.
An SU-35 can easily out maneuver an F-35, but not so much an F-22.

Can anything beat an F-22 with a good pilot?

YF-23.

Cancer

What is TRS?

As long as it is not pizzagate or any of his shit with the jews of course.

Add vectored thrust and it's a match or better than the f-22 for maneuverability.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread236040/pg1

You're obviously new and continue to prove this by broadcasting your butthurt. I look forward to more displays of this anal pain of yours.

F-18 is BOMB as fuck for the cost to maintain. Very sexy aircraft as well. Would pilot.

filter and move on, stop shitting up the thread.

just lurk more without posting man
like, at all
browse Holla Forums without posting here for 6 months or so

multirole™ is a shitty meme frced by the chair force because they want to be modern day cavalry. we dont need super-mega-hyper-advanced jets with ion-mega-radio-electro-cannons to blow up brown people in the desert. what we need is CAS, and thanks to the chair force mandating that the army cant have any combat aircraft, this necessity is put on the back burner because the chair force wants to be cool.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_West_Agreement
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081226133302AA3W6cV

this really is the dumbest meme.

what is it about us that leaves us so suceptable to this multirole autism? the inherent individualism?

I don't think the Air Force even needs a multi-role with their plethora of good platforms (just update the attack platform which is always less expensive than a fighter), and v/stol is stupid in my opinion, but a multi-role is perfect for the Navy's operations. It allows for operational maneuvering that wasn't available during the days of the F-14 and A-6.

Multi-role is supposed to be a a work horse. Not great but sufficient. The F(E)/A-18E/F/G is a perfect example of what it's supposed to be. The question is whether you want to build a completely new platform (F-35) or design another upgrade to the Hornet platform… well, I guess we could call this hypothetical platform a Hyper Hornet which would be pretty cool.

but it ends up being a jack of all trades and a master of none. yo end up with a jet thats too fast for CAS and too slow for dogfighting.

Westerns carry the Swiss-army knife mindset

>>>/autism/

Give it a big LEX for low speed, high AOA flight

Speed isn't everything in a dogfight. There's a reason it's called ACM and not airborne drag racing.

see

You should take your own advice then.

It's a website that you need a TRS-80 to access. John Tutor went back in time to get one just for shitposting.

it's unfortunate you don't have a right to kys

Might actually be a good choice for ANG units.

Ya blew it

Problem with the A-10 is it isn't carrier compatible. If we're talking truly multi role, the F-18E is probably the best comparison.

It's called the Advanced Super Hornet. The US Navy was already considering ordering.

Can someone ban and gas this obnoxious kike?

Who gives a flying fuck? 8ch's existence isn't a secret.

PLEASE

That's boring. That would be like calling the Super Hornet an Advanced Hornet. At least call it Mega/Ultra/Hyper Hornet. Or just accept the call sign and call it some form of rhino.

The mark of assmad.

How do you manage to get an image so aliased, OP? Amazing…

memories…

This meme needs to die. The feature creep that has taken place on the F-35 (niche department needs V-TOL so all planes must support it) has made it sub-par at everything that it must accomplish. A V-TOL supporting airframe makes the plane too wide for combat or stealth.

a site that sells it's users information

At least we're allowed tp use proxies here, made an account on therightkike.biz once, and got b& for absolutely no fucking reason I could think of other than me wrapping up

Multi role sucks anyway. Btw, scaled composites did a demonstrator project as well, the ARES. It was build around the GAU-12, so it has that brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt we all love.

She says she writes for jimmy Kimmel. Based on her tweets she should be fired.

Her tweets are mostly, "honey, blah blah blah blah!"

She's trying to scrub some followerers off trump.

And people told me Trump wouldn't do anything. He's already doing more than any president since Eisenhower.

Nobody is checking these double dubs

Is this the new CTR?

Theme music for this thread.

I came here to ask that. Why is this forgettable cunt and her stupidity stinking up this image?

We need a new fighter mafia.

vector thrust is a meme, it just bleeds valuable speed

it's useful only for shorter takeoffs and landings, which happenstance is what it was invented for

It would probably be cheaper and better than anything to put the F22 back into production. It's already developed, already one of the best planes in the world, all they need to do is start it back up. Unit cost would drop like a rock.

those aren't trackers you dipshit

This was pointed out to me in another thread where I suggested the same thing, but apparently the maintenance and flight costs of the F22 are insanely high long term. I think Trump's plan to get a swarm of Super Hornets with maybe another hundred or two hundreed F22's would be best.

looks like its laughing

reminds me of the f-8u

every tweet trump makes gets dogpiled by libs shitposting at him. bots or they are really just autistic.

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

Women, coloureds and religious minorities, who all want a piece of the big guy. Not to mention homosexuals/traitors. Anti-whites, basically.

BRING BACK THE F-14 ALREADY

[Danger Zone Intensifies]

You simple bastards. The F-35 is clearing the skies in testing - I mean wholesale slaughter. The super hornet has no stealth, no sensor sharing, and how the hell are the Marines going to land one on an LHD? Or do you want them to keep using ancient Harriers? You don’t have to go ‘heads down’ to drop ordinance in the F-35, and you could lob missiles over your shoulder, or use ordinance from other platforms while doing so. The Fat Kid in the Magic Coat is next level shit - It evolves Air Warfare, old dogfighting techniques will be a death sentance. Full stop.

You pay for war with money or blood, and you want to send our folks in with broke dick, bargain store crapola. Fuck you.

Here’s what’s happening, in case you want to take a break from licking windows: Trump just met with the Air Force and the NAVY. Navy doesn’t give a shit what goes on the carriers as long as they have enough to fill all their carrier decks. They’d settle for a Cessna with a bucket of grenades. If they can’t fill the carrier deck, there’s no reason for the carrier and they lose funding. Can’t have that! That’s why they are delaying declaring the F-35 operational - The transition would leave them with open carriers for a while. They’d rather fuck up the entire program for the military and our allies, than lose a couple carrier decks.

Now who the God Emperor DIDN’T talk to is the Marines. With F-35s on an LHD, instead of ancient Harriers, they can project nearly as much power as a carrier group at a fraction of the footprint and budget. The Navy knows this and is scared and salty as fuck, as the Marines are posing an existential threat to their prime mission area. They’d be relegated to destroyer-based missile bitches.

What is most likely is that Mad Dog, Certified Marine Badass, is going to fist the Navy, and Lockheed and the God Emporer are going to cut F-35 costs by schlonging the union labor and cut a lot of the nonsense requirements to streamline building the plane. Common interests, easy solution, good deal.

Textron?

The F-35 is already obsolete. Go sail around in a boat full of gold bars if you want to be billion-dollar target practice for foreign drones.

Lockheed-Martin pls go

Fuck off Lockheed, a swarm of Super Hornets is more cost effective. It's not like the technology developed for the F35 just magically disappears. How about you cut the cost of F22's down so we actually have a high performance fighter plane, rather than a poor performing computer-genius EW-killer that's gonna malfunction all the time.

The reality is the opposite, F35 is dropping to f16's, mig's, eurofighters etc. basically anything because it's a fatty

it's stealth has basically already been subverted, and HMD aiming systems aren't unique to it

there's even an advanced super hornet which is stealthy too if you absolutely need it

the real operational stealth is found on the F22 and F23 which have 360 degree coverage and not just the nosecone

That was two years ago, with pilots who had never flown an F35 in mock combat flew it like the F-16 they were used to. It doesn't work like that. Now that the pilots are flying the F35 like an F35, it's just brutal.

Subverted by what, magic and wishes? Go ahead and name the other close air support platforms with HMDs.

LMFAO. Magic paint doesn't change the shape of an aircraft, imbecile.

It's like a happy dog wanting to go for a run with its master

Lockheed-Martin makes boats that sink, planes that suck, and blimps that sag lower than your mom's tits. If you ever see the DOTR, pray Lockheed was contracted to make the gallows.

wonder if the scorpion is capable of carrier landing.

Good thread, m8. *tips chinese made SS hat replica*
Shill faggot D&C!! Spam pron!!

Holla Forums it's not me, it's you.

Subverted by slav electronic warfare measures. While burgers were jacking their dick off dry to muh stelh :DDD the ruskies were perfecting counter-measures. As a result, stealth basically means dick as everything carries a radar capable of detecting stealth craft, and as a bonus they've developed means of disabling electronic systems remotely, through sheer force of directed pulses at sensitive equipment if necessary.

I imagine circumcision might have that effect.

n-no ;-:

Are you talking long wave radar? If so, you may want to read up on that garbage - It has some serious physics problems.

1. You need a long antenna. Guess what those don't fit in - Planes and missiles. I know of one foreign prototype that has one in the wings. It's useless.

2. Resolution is craptastic. At best, you'll get a vague idea that something is in a general direction, no altitude reference. It's 100% useless for targeting.

Basically, you are stuck with a large, land based radar site that is spreading it's cheeks, begging for a missile to be inserted.

Now the EW stuff the Russians tested out in the Crimea, you're right - That stuff caught the rest of the world flat-footed. If they didn't mind playing with that stuff in the open, imagine what they are saving for a real war…

However, now that peace between US & Russia looks like a real possibility, heck even becoming allies - I'm not that worried. I think we'll both be terrifying the shit out of China, and keeping them contained after we start dismantling their economic shenanigans.

Chinks can't wage wars for shit. They once fought Taiwan and lost badly despite huge advantage in equipment and manpower. Plus they really despise warriors as a nation. It's pretty much their national idea that a soldier is worse than a faggot.

I don't know much about the chinese military, except for the fact that they can't even take the island nation of Taiwan back. A simple blockade, and they'll get rest as they run out of everything (That's why the bongs have always had an A++ Navy).

I never knew they felt that way about their military, although looking at our estimates for their funding, I believe you. Any idea why that is? Are they just banking on waging economic warfare - Because Trump is going to make them cry on that front.

However, China could just rep up raping Africa's natural resources, I'm not sure what (((they))) will be trying to get us to do about that.

I think it's historical or some shit. It's been that way for ages, China was never good at waging wars. If you read up on them, chinks are basically roid raging kikes. Gooks are kikes too, but they at least have towering dignity to compensate, whereas chinks are simply trash nation.

The IRST (infra-red search and track) in an SU-35 can acquire a target 90km out from behind and 30km from the front.

Between IRST and networked radar, stealth is an expensive waste of time. Boeing could work with Saab on bringing Gripen production to the U.S. Fucker has a $5k cost per flight hour, cheaper by 12 times than the F-22 and at least 8 times cheaper than the fucking 35 will. That, the A-10, and some F-15SE's and we'll be grand for a while.

We will need a replacement for the A-10 soon, and it better have a fucking GAU, since these fucking DoD cocksuckers seem intent to blow up 200 dollar Afghan goat brothels with million dollar ordnance.

Rotary cannon meme needs to die. Twin/quad cannons work just as well but without wasting ammo.

Are you differently abled, son?

IRST is good stuff vs. stealth - Most modern air vehicles sport them - The Typhoon has a particularly good one as well, and the F35 has a 360deg version, however the actual usable range for ID and targeting is a little over half the 'something is somewhere out there range'. Altitude and weather have a very large effect on the sensor, so it isn't a silver bullet - The HUGE plus is it is passive.

Networked radar requires a lot of platforms to be really effective. Not a whole lot of countries are set up industrially or economically to produce the latest fighters sporting them in meaningful numbers. When they do, you're right, it's gonna problem.

I really like your take on the A-10 replacement - You have a great point about affordability. We're basically building planes whose nearest competition would be space aliens - Our current conflict is blowing up Toyota 4x4s with $500,000 missiles. Maybe there is room for something like the Scorpion or the Gripen for clearing out ISIS trash mobs cost effectively.

Currently, we're pretty locked in to Grumman, Lockheed, or Boeing if you want a new weapons system. Trump poking them in the eyeball to spur competition and cut costs is, unsurprisingly, a great move for the country.

It stops sites immediately dismissing votes on polls that came from 8ch for a start. Use proper opsec you fucking faggot.

The cunt has a cow's name. also wtf kind of surname is Kalb?

Oh wow, that's some nostalgia. I don't come to Holla Forums for that…

The f-15 eagle was always my fav plane.. a sucker for that geometry

That's the price of the individual aircraft, you retard, not the program. Besides, that's excluding the maintenance costs and operating costs of the aircraft. I actually kinda like the F-35, but what an idiot.

The best part is all the shitlibs who bought defense contractor stock because they were sure Trump was going to "start a bunch of wars".

China was always best at defending itself against other Chinese. For fucks sake there are like 2 "great walls of China" because Chinese people used to like invading themselves so much. That last invasion is what really makes them Chinese anyway. My guess is that after a couple thousand years of invasions you start to think of soldiers as faggots.

daily reminder that lockheed has skunk-works… and that place is a globalist owned tech cult so we shall see what Trump does with them.

Guess you fucks finally learned that lesson when you tried to take it from us this last go around, eh Moishe?

you don't need long antennas for long waves, ever heard of AM? AM tranceivers can fit in a matchbox

someone turn that plane into a spurdo

Free speech is sacred, deal with it Shlomos.

A mig with a blindfold on.

F/A-18E is my waifu

Except when someone speaks ill of Trump, right?

What is the point of the f-35 anyway. Stealth is fucking retarded because if there is an air war with say Russia, all they have to do to win is

GG no re, a plane with a sufficiently large radar will still see your stealth shit a long way away and a formation can just spam missiles at you because you can't dodge every missile.

It is?
Do you have any sources for that

Not that I agree with him, but you're a fucking idiot.

Not only that, but the F35 is fucking HUGE with a shit turn rate. It can't do a goddamn thing in air to air against an SU-35.

The Gripen cleans its fucking clock and at a cost per flight hour a tenth the rate. It has a better maximum instantaneous turn rate than the F-22. That turn rate is crucial for dogfighting and dodging a missile. It also has the smallest IR signature. An American-made variant with our electronics mojo could make for a damn fine fighter that we could afford to keep in the air in sufficient numbers.

The SU-35 annihilates the F-16 and F-18 in simulations, and kills more F-35's than vice versa.

Daily Caller had a pretty good article in January on how awful the F-35 is.
dailycaller.com/2016/01/22/american-gripen-the-solution-to-the-f-35-nightmare/

DCS module when?

$1.5 Trillion the post

I need more suggestions.

No, period, and the mods are killing Holla Forums for the last while with the way they ban everyone. We should just be allowed to laugh at you and blow you the fuck out of the water with redpills, but mods cockblock us from devastating you by banning you before we're finished gangraping you to death with our superior bwcs.

It happened again.

twitter.com/CNBC/status/812432784115503104

So Lockheed has basically just admitted that they were taking the US Government for a ride now that they've got someone actually on their backs about shit for a change?

Why the fuck couldn't Obama do this? Man do I hate that fucking nigger.

Because he most likely has stock in Lockheed just like a lot of US Senators.

The great thing about this is that there are other large government acquisitions looming or potentially looming that Trump and his approach could have a tremendous influence on.

The new postal vehicles [you can bet your ass that the Indian and Turkish firms aren't getting this contract], the long-range strike bomber the Air Force has been pushing for, possibly a new service rifle/standard caliber [Mattis actually pushed for 6.8SPC before we went into Afghanistan].

Obama actively worked to destroy the US. He doesn't want us to succeed, so why would he want to lower prices for anything?

Literally everything in the US military's inventory, whether it be tank, plane, gun or ship needs replaced cause everything is that old. They can't afford to be taken for a ride in acquisition like they have been with the F-35 or else they will not get anything done.

How long till the US military bankrupts itself unless Trump manages to cut costs?

:3c

=D

I think the plan was to totally destroy and defund the military once we were flooded with Syrians and Mexicans. Then the U.N. comes in tot "stabilize". We bought 8 years of time from when that happens.

this game is why I'm an invert Y-axis tard to this day

most of mine's in this.

you know how you make a great multi-role fighter?
take an f22, solder on some collapsible wingparts ala f14 but solid an rigid
give it 2 fuel tanks and both its loadout and the A-10s
have the extensions where the bombs hang out fully detachable like the tanks
woohoo!
There I saved you 2.5b on research and development, soviet style!

stilldabest

they can make it so everyone coming from x site can't do normal site things, or even send'em to a special 'ha-ha u suk' page, if they feel up to it.

you mean hucking it in the other plane's general direction like a large brick and aiming for a facial?

Of all the empires the US likes to mimick, why not the Empire? Scorpions could be like US TIE fighters. Survive 3 runs and you get 'upgraded' to something not made of hotwheels diecast.

oh lawdy
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kalb
her name is either literally "Cow Cow" or "Cow Dog"
(depending on whether it's arabic or hebrew)
hey, so that's how it all started
"Dafuq is this? I asked you for 20 cows in trade!"
"Yes you did, there's your cows"
"ARE YOU TRYING TO OUTJEW THIS OL' JEW THOSE AREN'T NO DAMN COWS"

bring back that black widow

b-but we agreed we'd take turns. It's not fair otherwise goyim.

I dont know what to caption this with, so i will leave it to some user with a better understanding of aeronautics.

I'm not very bright, why do we still need manned aircraft? Can't you slap some missiles on a drone and call it a day?

I've spent 15 seconds trying to find loss.jpg in this picture.

the plan was to funnel as much shit into the breakaway shadow government as possible

black projects with *unlimited* funds

To be specific, 100 man-hours of maintenance per 1 hour of flight time.