Seven held over alleged Christmas Day terrorist plot in Melbourne

Seven people have been arrested for allegedly planning a "significant" terrorist attack involving explosives and other weapons in Melbourne, possibly on Christmas Day.

archive.is/9NdI7

PM Malcolm Turnbull thanks security forces for keeping Australians safe from terror attacks

twitter.com/abcnews/status/812071983064248323

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZL204
twitter.com/dpa_intl/status/812114578108796930
archive.fo/XqfDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those damn dirty whites strike again! Thank heavens Uncle Shlomo is looking out for us pox and making them a thing of the past!

This country's gone to fucking shit thanks to all these Arabs and African "refugees" being imported by the Lab/Lib governments.

NUKE VICTORIA
U
K
E
V
I
C
T
O
R
I
A

archive.is/ZL204

Fuck that, we are divided, shitskins vs whites. DOTR cannot come soon enough.

They're all fucking idiots that deflect every question about Islam with BUT WUD ABOUT CHRISTIANS :^^^^^^)

twitter.com/dpa_intl/status/812114578108796930

Why is this blatantly ignored by the media?

Seriously, this is fucking bullshit.

We have been a divided country since day one. What a load of delusional liberal horseshit.

They're still getting in. I don't know how the libs do it but they are still getting in.

Should've let it happen.

It would have driven the leftist narrative harder. Imagine it:

The only good thing that could come of this is making right leaning Aussies even angrier and divide the political bases of the parties even further. But, I've found that we Australians are incredibly susceptible to divide and conquer and media lies. It's tough, but even if it is Melbourne, it would have been white Aussies getting wiped out. We need all we can get down here.

Melbourne is getting pretty fucking bad. There's literally just full-on africans hanging around in the streets at all hours of the day. Add on to that all the rag-heads and the general cuckishness of authority figures in Australia there WILL be some major incidents in the near future.

if we make it through this christmas without incident it's only going to get worse by next year, I almost want them to boil over while we could still possibly do something about it.

vegemite is for fags

The most innocent-at-heart of my friends are getting kicked off of their skateboards by niggers and stuff. It's just a matter of time before everyone has first hand experience and can no longer live in ignorance.

The west is pretty red pilled mate. But somehow we got a small jewish enclave here that are getting purged asap.

Cops crawling all over populated places today

They should have let it happen, theres nothing but nips, muds, lebs and niggers there and any whites are a disgrace, trannies and other degenerates everywhere. Literally nothing of value would have been lost.

I would vote to nuke Vic in a hertbeat, the place would be more tolerable as a radioactive disc of glass

should be left as a petri dish so we can rub it in the faces of the shitlibs every time something goes horribly and violently wrong

This is a convenient distraction from the ACL bombing, of which we still know next to nothing.

Too bad Australians surrendered their weapons in 1996 and now can't defend themselves.

Oh they're out there. They didn't get anywhere near the weapons they had accounted for in their buyback. And we're a nation of mostly white tradesmen, if we greatly needed firearms they would be manufactured near instantly.

Rather convenient that they foiled this plot after the HQ of a Christian lobby group was car bombed. The bombing was quickly considered not political or religious in nature.
archive.fo/XqfDo

Why did they stop it?