(((PEGIDA))) Tweets Suspect Info a Day Ahead of the Police

rt.com/news/371311-pegida-attack-tweet-germany/

That happened in France too. How (((convenient))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-QycTzwV7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neato

ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWERY
TAQIYYA=PILPUL

He only knew because those fucking notzees were behind this attack too and they've forced the government to blame an innocent refugee who was just trying to provide a better life for his family.

Why are (((terrorists))) conveniently leaving identity documents behind in major terrorist attacks?

Kikes want us to focus on that because it's the shia word, and shi'ites are only really a problem for them and sunnis. I forget what the sunni word is, but that's what we should be using.

You're thinking of the Kol Nidre

Taqiyya is also used by Sunnis, the difference between Taqiyya and Kitman for example (probably what you thought of) is the way to perform deception.
Taqiyya is deception relating to denying parts of Muslim identity, the reason why it's associated with Shi'ites is because they had to use it more frequently around Sunnis, since there's more of the latter than the former, but all Muslims are permitted to use Taqiyya. Kitman is lying by omission, an example would be quoting Qoran verses out of context so it seems that Islam is the religion of peace who dindu nuffin.

There's two others which are a bit more obscure, Tawriya and Muruna, the former being my favourite one for all the wrong reasons, namely Tawriya is the doctrine which allows for lying in all circumstances by swearing on Allah, but it's not offending Allah as long as it's real in your mind and there's a "double meaning" to your words. It's difficult to explain, the best way to explain it is by example. Say your brother enters your room and asks you to lend him some money, you say "I haven't got a cent in my pocket". Now in reality, you've got shittons of money, but you literally don't have any money in any of the pockets of your clothes you're wearing, so you're lying, but if your statement were to be taken literally, you're actually telling the truth.
Muruna is the doctrine of blending in somewhere by violating parts of the Sharia, but advancing other parts of it or by advancing other parts of the ideology of Islam in general, you've got examples of this all over the western world

But it's not called Taqiyya. These "Counter Jihad" jews and shabbos goyim want us to focus the enemies of Israel, not the Muslims who are actually a threat to Europeans.

So then what's it called?

Why didn't PEGIDA get the information out to street-ready organizations like sons of odin or whatever you have there? what the fug

How about we just shut all of you muslims out and treat you all equally as cancerous? hm? sound good? I think it does. I think we're gonna do that.

People are saying Pegida is a Jew front.

a plane hits a building but a crash proof passport is found :–DDDD youtube.com/watch?v=V-QycTzwV7c

why were the towers not built out of these indestructible passports?

How the fuck do these guys ALWAYS drop their ID at the crime scene?! At this point it is a fucking joke. Twin Towers. That one in France. Do you keep your ak in the same pocket as your passports and tax filings and just spill spaghetti every time you kill white people?

Convenient excuse to blame a sandnigger. They really want the goyim to war against ISIS and invade Syria.

The above is disinformation, probably by a Sunni MIDF shill.

The truth is that in Islam there are at least 4 forms of lying: Taqiyya, Tawriya, Kitman and Muruna.

Taqiyya is lying about Islam or to protect another Muslim.
Example: "Islam is a peaceful religion".

Tawriya is lying by making stuff up.
Example: "I'm not a terrorist" after having been caught in the act.

Kitman is lying by omission.
Example: "muh Crusades" which neglects to mention that the Crusades started only after centuries of Muslim aggression.

Muruna is mimicry in order to blend in.
Example: radical clerics who dress western.

IT APPEARS THAT GERMAN RESPONSE UNITS ARE OF THE FOLLOWING.
A. On stand down
B. Incompetent
C. No longer exist

THE FACTS
1. German Authorities allowed a Terrorist escape the country.
–They didn't shut down every road in/out and coordinate a man hunt immediately
–They didn't even man hunt until a fucking day after.

Perhaps Lutz Bachmann was sent the information by a police investigator? Why would that imply PEGIDA is (((PEGIDA)))? Explain or GTFO

Sometimes Hollywood emulates life and sometimes life emulates Hollywood.