The Emoji Movie trailer

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

The Emoji Movie trailer. So can we all agree that Sony Pictures Animation is dead?

All urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/JLKyZ6qvEXaf_THEEMOJIMOVIETheFirst3MinutesClip(2017)AnimatedComedyMovieHD.webm
archive.is/9Bt0D
vice.com/en_us/article/9b8aw3/small-penis-humiliation-masculinity-trump
rottentomatoes.com/m/the_emoji_movie?cmp=TWRT_Movie_Emoji
archive.fo/V3Imj
emojimovie.wikia.com/wiki/The_Emoji_Movie_Wiki
imgur.com/PxFYzMd

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Can we all agree anons who don't webm shit movie trailers should be banned?

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Didn't we said the same for the lego movie?

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Jesus this looks like one of those knock-off, bargain bin versions of bigger films, except this is a bigger film ripping off the Lego Movie.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

this looks incredibly formulaic and uninspired. we're definitely not getting another Lego movie.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Why does this exist? Why did this need to exist? Its basically just Wreck It Ralph mixed with Inside Out and the Lego Movie.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Patrick Stewart is literal shit
That's what you get for being Gandalf's bitch.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

GOD IS DEAD
AND WE KILLED HIM
with comic books

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

What the fuck is this about?
Yes I saw the trailer, I can see the cliche moral, empty and ready to be derailed in SJW shit…
But what the fuck is this about, I honestly can't understand, so he needs to make a face, understood, but the face isn't his job but his life, understood, so in order to change…. something, they need to get to the source code and chage…. something.
Am I the only having problems understanding this?
R34 when?

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Reminder that Sony killed Gennedy Tartakovsky's dream project for this shit

Tyler King
Tyler King

I think it looks more like Wreck-It Ralph.
The real world and digital world are different
One character in the digital world isn't happy with his role and wants to change that
Ends up in a place with a lot of candy

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Not really, even if this wasn't made Genndy's film would've still been cancelled.

David Richardson
David Richardson

Remind me again what this whole thing with Gendy Tartakovsky and the Emoji Movie was.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

I could greentext a criticism, but let's be honest.. This whole fucking concept is retarded, and the fact that they crammed in so many fucking celebrities into a ripoff of Toy Story just shows that Sony is beyond saving.

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

We can all agree that Sony Pictures Animation SHOULD be dead

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Hang Amy Pascal from the nearest tree while you're at it.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

Sony Pictures is the new Cannon Films, but not as fun.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

So can we all agree that Sony Pictures Animation is dead?
When was it alive?

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

They cancelled his Popeye movie for this

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

Sony is going all in on this, even after being scolded by Tartakovsky and Faust fans that their respective movies got shitcanned for this
they'll still have the money to pay critics to give this piece of shit positive reviews

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

LINE the movie when?

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Ehhh, it seems mediocre. I feel like people are shitting on this only because the concept is so terrible.

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

Actually, I think it's terrible garbage and not cause it's concept is a ridiculous cash-in trend but the jokes are very poor, they aren't timed well, the characters especially the main protagonist is as interesting as a piece of cardboard and there is nothing charismatic to the world these characters live in. It's overall very bland. I won't say it looks Mars Needs Moms or Ghostbusters bad though.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

TJ Miller's voice makes me want to punch him in his cunty face.

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

I won't say it looks Mars Needs Moms or Ghostbusters bad though.

It looks Planet 51 bad to me.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

This movie takes place in a human called Alex's smartphone. In each smartphone, certain emojis are expected to act a certain way for all their lives. But Gene, the next 'meh' emoji, taking after his parents, has more than one emotion (Emojis take after their parents by the way. It's like a royal family, in a sense;this isn't just a one-time thing, either; for reference, the poop emoji and his son), After meeting Hi-5, an emoji who never gets used, and Jailbreak, a hacker/codebreaker emoji, he sets out to leave the smartphone to alter the (or his, it's not clear yet) source code to make him a normal emoji. However, Smiler (the female smiling emoji), a supposed hierarch of Alex's smartphone, sends her robotic (and maybe non-robotic, in addition) forces to stop them. Meanwhile, in the real world, Alex deals with his crush on a girl in his school.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Planet 51
It wasn't that bad.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

At best, the movie could be okay, if they actually manage to play off the concept well, but I'm not seeing it, and the plot of the movie has been done already in recent years, and well at that.

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

People are shitting on it because it's a blatant example of the death of western civilization. Everything about it from the ambiguous brown human protagonist character, to the cheap consumer message about emoticons, to the literal shit jokes. It clearly defines everything wrong with the west. We need to kill every nigger, kike, and non-white. It's the only solution.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

ambiguous brown human protagonist character
You mean the guy that's Simpsons yellow?

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

No, I mean the shitskin whose phone the whole thing takes place in. The actual plot of the film is about a shitskin courting a white girl.

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

I don't think you fully understand what a protagonist is.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Read the synopsis, retard. The movie has a not at all subtle race-mixing theme.

This movie takes place in a human called Alex's smartphone
Meanwhile, in the real world, Alex deals with his crush on a girl in his school.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

implying I wouldn't racemix with a 13 year old asian girl too

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

/auschwitz/index.html

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

Saved.

Justin White
Justin White

Every nigger should have his dick slowly shredded.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

long black hair
blunt bangs
sweater
scarf

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

I would have rather this be about homosexuality.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Gee dude, thanks for outlining the characters in the images, would've never known who the main characters of the movie were without your help.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

whitegirl
Bitch looks like Yoko Ono.

I swear /pol/ you get gayer and gayer by the day.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

It's been out for a while, actually.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Wow, really? You're dumb.

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Al truly is the hero we need.

This post right here is further proof that Descartes was right.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Right about what?

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

No, The Lego Movie started life with the potential to be good.

This was destined to be shit the moment it was conceived.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

So can we all agree that Sony Pictures Animation is dead?

Creatively, yes.

This movie will make a billion dollars.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

How is she not fired?

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

(((she)))

Daniel King
Daniel King

That would be better. Are emoji's still popular because actual images that are animated similar to line are coming up I think in America? Aren't emoji's going to be phased out soon since they are limited already by their design?

They really didn't try for Emoji movie. They just picked the most cliched animated story and copied the recent popular animated movies and just transplanted emoji's into it. Also they tried to pull a Justice League Lex Luthor with shit emoji and failed in delivery.

Ugh… firing a woman is misogynistic, shitlord. You can't fire a woman until they burn the company literally to the ground. That is the only time and utterance of "fire" can be done.

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

Fair enough.

mfw he's right
mfw every car and every person I see is wearing Emoji Movie merch
ads everywhere
people and co-workers talking emoji movie all the damn time
I have no mouth here, yet I must scream.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

I actually enjoyed Planet 51

sperging out this hard because some vague brown has a crush on a white girl

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

I honestly don't see the big deal about Planet 51. It wasn't a bad movie. Sure, the plot was mediocre but it wasn't bad and the animation was pretty damn good.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Enjoy the United States of Brazil, you worthless cuck.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Good job user. Your post barely made me reply.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Neither of them are even white, how is that an issue?

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

WE ARE NUMBER TWO
That was funny

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

character X is an adolescent who just doesn't fit in with everyone else
he's on a mission to do thing because nobody should be forced into a role!
by doing thing everyone will change the way they think
he's also dumb and inept at everything so there's a punky female sidekick to do all the work for him!
there's also a dumb sidekick to make it all balance out

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

You literally have one job the movie.
If they had to make an Emoji Movie, couldn't they just make a magic realism story about how new Emoji are designed and made instead of a story about a misfit and teen romance?

I hope Sony burns.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

If they had to make an Emoji Movie
That's the problem. Making a movie about emojis was a terrible idea right from the start. People assign personalities to their toys (Toy Story, The Lego Movie) or they may already have some personality (Wreck-It Ralph). An emoji is nothing more than an expression you put in text messages, so any personality it has will be one-dimensional.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

What did I just watch? Is this what average american like now?

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

No, but it is what average American parent will take their children to see three times so it will make more money than it deserves, and then they will buy all the stupid merchandise for their kids so it will become a brand that annoys us for far longer than it should.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

So this movie is just a shitty Wreck-It-Ralph rip off.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Hi, Eurasian Tiger.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

I want an hour long feature of double king where he just goes around the universe demolishing kings for their crowns. It could be silent and musical and artsy like The Wall. Why can't the ideas coming out of the movie shitholes at least be interesting in theft of ideas

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

They should have taken the sausage party route and made the movie ONE. BIG. SHITPOST.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

implying sausage party wasn't the actual degenerate creator's outlook on life

James Cruz
James Cruz

that movie is just douche-bag Nihilism though… Which may actually work in this case as a sort of mockery of the audience, but in the case of SP it was just dull.

Owen James
Owen James

An hour isn't long enough

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

Emoji are neat because they're standardized. They're part of the actual text system (unicode), so sending an emoji is similar to sending a weird Japanese character. They take very little space (a few bytes at most) and work more or less the same on all systems and applications that support them. I don't think they're going to disappear any time soon.
Mind you, I think they're cancerous, but I also think they're a technically sound way to accomplish their goal

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

How much worse can it get after this?

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

How much worse can it get after this?

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

In the (((entertainment))) business you don't fire bad people, you promote them.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Some people are too rich to be fired.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Sucks a mean dick.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

What if there is a story that has all that but the twist being that the change makes everything worse and then he has to change everything back to normal and the punky female becomes the villain

Jose Young
Jose Young

Twitch emote movie.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

If they had to make an Emoji Movie
I wish they didn't have to make one at all.

This.

You got it champ.

Please no. Part of the charm of Double King is its short length which gives it artistic flare while preserving its charmingly simple and comedic story with no real development needed. Just a sociopath who wants to steal crowns while shits and giggles ensue. Its good as is. Not as a 2 hour film.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Movies based on memes, boyo!

Jacob White
Jacob White

Oh god, Pepe the frog movie when? Matt Furie was pretty retarded for not doing that himself. He could make money off all the normalfags.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Isn't Pepe the frog consider a hate symbol by one of those jew defense force organization?

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

You mean the MSM?

Jackson James
Jackson James

Kinda. The (((ADL))) I was talking about.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

I said hour long, which was the length of the first ghost in the shell movie. I also think that if it was an hour of finding kings that are all killed in simple and silly ways it would retain its own magic.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

Yeah. So they can't use him, but you can bet your ass that the movie would've had him and the other Boys Club characters make a cameo or have him and Wojak say "I know that feel" a la Wreck it Ralpha cameos. It would be shit overall.

The meme movie would essentially be the same as the Emoji Movie, Wreck It Ralpha and Lego Movie. A new dank meme is made by some shitty "Rebbit" poster but the new meme is unpopular and no one wants him, so he ends up on "Discover Your Memes" where failed memes get archived. He then meets other failed memes (none of them actual memes and all based on stupid shit like white text shit you see on memegenerator). They all go on an adventure to become popular memes and travel to different shitty social media sites trying different quirks relating to that site's theme in order to get users of said site to use them and make them popular and beloved memes. Meanwhile every scene would have some shitty pic of a well known but SFW meme or internet reference while occasionally mature humor (toilet humor) shows up. In the end, they find where they belong "3kun", and are content with their newfound home and the worthless anons who love them because they're proud of who they are or some similar gay shit. Basically the new Wreck it Ralph movie is the actual Meme Movie and its probably going to suck because of it. The memers will love it though.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

shitty pic
Meant *shitty cameo. And all the guest star memes would just have one liners and play no real part in the movie. Much like Food Fight and Wreck it Ralph.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

some vague brown has a crush on a yellow girl
fixed.
polite sage

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Isn't Pepe the frog consider a hate symbol by one of those jew defense force organization?
Yet I still see normalfags meming him to death.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

It is a Wreck it Ralph/Toy Story rip off. Why? I mean they could have make it different, it is not really that hard.
I would have put a mad genius making the perfect IA code before getting shot or arrested, and for some Peter Parker style accident, the code ends in the phone of the kid, the emojis got intelligence and emotions, and the first one is the 'meh' emoji.
He decides that mankind doesn't deserve to live and starts a emoji revolution, spreading the code in all the smartphones. The kid tries his best to stop them.
Of course, being emojis, they really don't know how the world works, and the kid is just a kid, and doesn't know how to stop them and nobody believes him. Both parts' plans are crazy and put them in more and more troubles. Hilarity ensues.
Emojis stop the revolution because through the kid they learn about friendship and stuff, and the kid learns some important lesson about self-steem and believe in yourself themes.
His crush kisses him, or not, maybe they got just friends or something.
The end.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

The God's light has forever forsaken us…
Everyday, we stray further and further from the path of Man…
Into darkness, despair and decadance.
Heading into our untimely demise, straight into oblivion…

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet, with all the rage comics and reddit-tier memes merchandise there's been around.
The closest they'll be to that will probably happen on some segment in Wreck it Ralph 2, since they're going to travel trough the internet. Expect reddit references galore, I'd even go as far as bet they'll utter the bloody le narwal bacon phrase.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

Its always so political with you nowadays, Holla Forums, what happened?

There's shitskins in America, no shit, is it white genocide to have a fanatical story about some ethnic looking fucks having a safe schoolcrush? Do you get mad at shit like Wakfu too? Is wakfu kike-manipulating mind control for white genocide? Its like getting mad at Aladdin for having a bunch of poos.

There's a LOT of shit coming out right now (most of it on Netflix) that is in the mkultra business, but THE FUCKING EMOJI MOVIE is not it, i can assure you.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

user, please invent a time travel machine and get whoever pitched this movie to follow your idea for the pitch or you kill him

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

Oh look, it's this faggot again.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

Would an emoji movie about pic-related do better?

Wreck it Ralph/Toy Story/Lego Movie rip off
FTFY

Even the girl is basically just ripped out from the Lego Movie.

I long ago came to accept the fact that we honestly deserve to suffer.

kid tries to stop emojis from taking over the world
I like it. Reminds me of Toy Soldiers.

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

Movies based on memes
Weren't there several projects for those that ended up in literally nothing

Luis White
Luis White

I like it. Reminds me of Toy Soldiers.
I think you meant to say Small Soldiers, unless I got my wires crossed.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

Yeah, my bad. I meant Small Soldiers.

Yeah. Although I think there was a shitty video game based on memes though.

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

I think the thing that bugs the shit out of me the most about this is the fact that is a clear cut and past copy of The Lego Movie.

Main character is an average Joe who wants more out of life, a fuck up happens and he ends up becoming an enemy of the state, he has a comedy sidekick and meets a magical radical girl who makes him realize that there is more to life than what he was a taught.

Also, fuck Candy Crush. The fact that they have an ENTIRE scene shilling out Candy Crush shows you how little of a fuck Sony gave when making this.

Also Patrick Stewart is the poop emoji! LAUGH GODDAMN IT! LAUGH!

Evan Green
Evan Green

Its always so political with you nowadays, Holla Forums, what happened?

/pol/ owns 8ch and rules with a "with us or against us" doctrine. The answer to all your rhetorical questions is "yes," so decrees the Council of /pol/acks.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

High five, don't do it… don't you do it, it's already been in there once…
le does it face
sigh

Yeah, great. They put out all their best trailer-bait material. I can only hope the entire film maintains such a masterfully staged pace of awkward comedic timing.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

Also Patrick Stewart is the poop emoji! LAUGH GODDAMN IT! LAUGH!
tfw Picard will die in your lifetime as a turd

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Is that one of your /halfchan/index.html tripfags?

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

is it white genocide to have a fanatical story about some ethnic looking fucks having a safe schoolcrush
Normalising racemixing is indeed aiding in white genocide.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

still this autistically triggered
Get a grip on yourself you underaged homosexual. If whites are falling in numbers its only because the current gen of whiteys are all hipster and nihilistic shits who can't get laid because they think its sexist. Now quit your bitching on a shitty movie that will undoubtedly be shit. Its because of moronic spergs like you that trash like SW: TFA became even more popular and all criticism was ignored.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Not that I can think of one, but I'm sure this idea has been done.

That's because a lot of normalfag millennials and gen-z don't give a singular fuck about jews, in highschools you have kids throwing around Heil Hitler's, goose stepping, and making holocaust and anne frank jokes from the moment they learn about the shoah. Millennials and gen-z don't give a shit about a bunch of jews dying so many years before they were born and it's gonna be hilarious when they're all grown up and start raising hell because their food is more expensive for being kosher certified.

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

Wreck It Ralph
tfw Disney's trying pretty much the same thing, except with smartphone apps and shoehorning in Ralph because it'll sell better

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

punk rocker/SJW chick is also a super L337 cyberhacker named Jailbreak

This is the most unimaginative shit in existence.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

light brown hair
green eyes
light brown skin
ears that stick out
"narrow" lower face
nose is wide
Alex is a semite.
straight black hair
ears that stick out
green almond eyes
round face
sort of white-skinned
The girl is a hapa.
mfw nu/pol/ spergs out

Zachary White
Zachary White

Is there porn yet?

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

nu/pol/
Hi there shareblue. Didn't expect to see you here of all places.

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

The meme movie would probably be an "adult" "comedy" "film" as well.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

I'm still going to use nu/pol/ even if I look like a shill. When has shareblue been using it? Because nu/pol/ has been around for some time (because /pol/ has been shit for some time).

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

*or rather, when did shareblue start using it?

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

oh shit I've been found out for shilling
better double down
(((you)))

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

You must not have been on /pol/ recently. The shilling is fucking insufferable. Sage for unrelated

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

it's only because
Not true, though that's definitely part of it.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

No, I haven't, because the place has felt like 4/pol/ post-/pol/ Harbor for perhaps about a year now.

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

current /pol/ is shit
This shill don't quit.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

Do you understand the irony in your worship of Kek, pagan?
But it is.

William Roberts
William Roberts

better call his faith into question and make him rethink his hard fast belief with a little reverse psychology

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

*to specify, the average intelligence level is about the same and causes my mind to feel numb
There once was a time when I was surrounded by Patricians (of varying beliefs and ideologies, but Patricians all the same), but it seems they've all left, either to greener pastures or imageboards in general. And I'm not even going to start on the vols. You know the vols here on Holla Forums have defended pedophiles, especially a specific one that shall not be named? /polk/ is slightly better but only because it's slower.
But I've spoken enough now.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

vols
not calling them janitors
To be fair the entirety of Holla Forums is like that. It fucking pains me to see /v/ in the state it's in.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Please stop posting already. nu/pol/fags are the reason why /pol/ has become such a festering boil of stupidity. Now stop derailing a thread about fucking emoji movie you tards.

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

To be fair the entirety of Holla Forums is like that.
That's true. At least the boards I frequent/used to frequent, which were quite a few.
They're board volunteers, and the term, I've noticed, has been falling out of use for some time. Janitors/mods feel more like 4chan terms, but I they're not better/worse. Vol, for "volunteer", is just more accurate, in my opinion.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Kek is real, allow me to demonstrate his power to you.

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

I think there's a solid chance you-know-who is pulling a Redwood here.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Kek is a dead meme.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Kek is immortal

David Bailey
David Bailey

Worshiping a shitty pagan/egyptian god

William Clark
William Clark

barely used emojis
eggplant
They don't know

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Since their world is apparently inside the main kids phone maybe its the emojis he barely uses and not the general population? It made me laugh as well.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Eggplants deserve rights.

Feels like Summer already.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Eggplants deserve rights
#EggplantLivesMatter

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

dubs confirm

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

now knowing about the JQ

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Or you could circumvent copyright law, outcompete the big six by providing quality content, and bypass the MPAA by selling films on the internet, the latter is what Flix Premiere and many others are doing.

Seems like democratizing cinema is a way less bloody and expensive option than executing every nigger, kike, and non-white, let alone armed niggers, kikes and non-whites.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

better quality cancer

polite sage for off topic

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

no rage in the end
Come on, user.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

ELO in the trailer
Fuck you Sony, thank you for ruining such a good band for me.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

white girl
Isn't she asian?

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Can we all agree that animation is dead?

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

rubbing hands

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

In what way is
No, I haven't, because the place has felt like 4/pol/ post-/pol/ Harbor for perhaps about a year now.
Summer-tier? /pol/ Harbor happened in December of 2014.

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

the only good thing to come out of this movie is the porn

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

So basically Life is Strange: The Movie

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Get ready boyo, after GOGvol2 used Mr. Blue Sky right at the start it's about to get filled with normies. Either way:
hating something because x likes it now
Into the trash you go.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

"Bye Felicia"

There's not much wrong with Western Culture, but this is a really big issue.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Also Candy Crush. That's also an unforgivable sin.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

You're weak, you're memes are weak, and you will not survive the 404.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Fuck it I messed up the other your.

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

You're trying to shill with porn, now? Good luck.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

no no, i'm just being real
>inb4 ">Shadman"

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

It's a joke, niggerfaggot, Jack and Jill used the same song in their trailer. ELO is used for every comedy/family movie trailer in existence. If I were you, I'd be more worried that GOGvol2 used Parliament in its soundtrack.

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

I wish I had not watched that.

I would prefer torture videos to this.

This is horrible.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Go away, shill.

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

i'm glad summer vacation is only 2 months

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

go on /tv/
there was a /tvb/tard, is that is unironically excited for the abomination that is the emoji movie and calling it (((KINO)))
he's also might be samefag to make it more /tvb/tards are excited for the emoji movie
anons that have common decency tries to set the record straight telling him that he's a faggot and should go kill himself
that did not work and the /tvb/tard is still acts like an autistic faggot calling anyone that dares to disagrees with him and his shit taste reddit/redditor
>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO /tv/??????????

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

everyone who displays the slightest in wrongful attitude towards me is fishing for replies

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

going on /tv/
There's your first mistake.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Normalfags I work with love emojis and also say "bye felicia" every fucking day
it's absolute cringe

There's a candy crush game show now too
People need to just fucking stop with this shit

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

Also expect these retarded emojis to make you liable for lawsuit thanks to the kikes at sony abusing copyright laws for posting/selling anything remotely resembling a featureless emoticon face. Kinda of like when the (((fine bros))) tried to copyright the word REACT, still pisses me off that the normies resubbed to those degenerates and their shitty channel is still up.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Shadman fetishizing a trashy piercings claded "edgy" chick with a big butt, who is also into sucking buttholes/getting assjobs.

What a twist!

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

Now that's what I call a Funny Sweating Leslie Nielsen right there.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

unironically
You know they only call things like this "kino" just to get this exact reaction from you.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Isn't this equivalent to making a movie with the chinese alphabet :|

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

That's a better idea, actually

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Steven Wright is the "meh" emoji?
…That is actually perfect.

John Bennett
John Bennett

Not Yet….

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

According to this the punk girl character is named Jailbreak.

Candy Crush
Now Just Dance

This movie is going to be so dated that by the time it comes out it might be able to act as an anachronism for this decade.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Once again. All 3d CGI movies are basically the same shit

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

Legos always had movie potential due to their limitless application and creative potential. Emojis lack

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

I thought Meh was TJ Miller.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

This

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

This is also true

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

wouldn't it be crazy if ordinary things were actually people?
YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR DECADES, FIND ANOTHER GIMMICK

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

They couldn't show 3 women in the same room if they did that though.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

shit jokes
shit animation
shit character design It's just fucking emojis with spindly arms and legs
generic music
shit fucking story
absolute fucking cancer premise
Nah, it's going to be as awful as it can.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Being this butthurt
You get to be a basic bitch leftist in real life, why do you have to make Holla Forums into Normalfag central?

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

I honestly see more posts like that than actual /pol/, especially since 8/pol/ and it's off-shoots tend to be full natsocs instead of just right.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Why not

Juan Green
Juan Green

Empty Chinese theaters.

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

You know they only call things like this "kino" just to get this exact reaction from you.
Implying
The whole board has gone past the point of being ironic. Now that shithole of a /b/ clone will call any shit movie that a majority of people hate as (((kino))).

John Allen
John Allen

kekked n checked

John Richardson
John Richardson

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet, with all the rage comics and reddit-tier memes merchandise there's been around.

The problem is nobody knows who the fuck holds copyright to the memes. The author of "coolface" is especially anal about monetization of trollface - imagine making a mememovie and having people coming forward claiming they did the funny cat photo and they ask for all the money the movie just earned.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

jailbreak
jailbait

the pizzagate saga continues

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

What I want to know is why aren't we getting fan art of the Just Dance girl.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

I've been noticing that Shad is becoming more and more retrowave lately.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

bump

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

source? sage for off topic

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Behold the first 3 minutes of this movie.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Pussy pass.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

Didn't some faggot make a game called 'Meme Run' and get sued for one of the memes he used because of it?

downloaded that
a.uguu.se/JLKyZ6qvEXaf_THEEMOJIMOVIETheFirst3MinutesClip(2017)AnimatedComedyMovieHD.webm

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Jailbreak.
More like fucking kill me.

The uninteresting humans.
The stupid Emoji world.
That emoticon joke.
They cancelled Popeye for this.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Watch it be the next Boss Baby with tons of money raked in. There's been too many bad movies making all their money back and more lately.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

I would not be shocked if not only that happened, but Sony manages to pay enough for reviewers to keep shilling it as the second coming of animation.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

You took my doom scenario and made it even worse. Bravo sir.

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

They are trying to do the same thing they did with the Lego movie, even the supporting character have the same hair color and attitude.
More than dead, Sony is trying to barely grasp and milk something that have been done before and much better.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

I've never seen anyone calling TFA 'kino'

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

this looks okay

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

Closer to Medicore, but potentially not offensively bad

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

This will be this generation's Toy Story.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

on the subject on undertale, would Holla Forums watch a cartoon of it?

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

maybe, I like the characters despite what happened to the game in the end

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

undertale
go be gay somewhere else

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

can the finale be fighting jesus because

Jesus Christ is called the "king of kings"

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

the game is fine though. except for so sorry.

don't be retarded user.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

You first.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

except for so sorry
That shit really does a number on your IQ.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

outcompete the big six by providing quality content, and bypass the MPAA by selling films on the internet
implying the big six don't own your ISP

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

shadman makes porn of a trashy female emote
it ends up being less trashy than any other character he has done
I don't know what to think any more.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

I loved the game, but never, no. They completed most of their arcs, and extending it further would just be overstaying the welcome.

You all seem upset.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

Popeye was canceled for this.

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

KareKano

It's clearly 3D Trixie Tang.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

I don't see it.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Half white / half asian, long black hair, bangs, blue-greenish eyes, very fuckable.

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

:|

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

You are worse than Phil Collins

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Don't forget
People don't even hide their disgust and womder how this movie even exists

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

That's a big forehead.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

Are there any other movies coming around the same time as the Emoji Movie being released? If there is any, maybe just maybe it can beat the Emoji Movie if there's any other movie that getting more attention than the Emoji Movie.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Absolutely nothing big is coming out on the same day.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

How about the week before or after?

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

Closest thing I can think of is that Valeria scifi movie.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Check date for this Valeria scifi movie
July 21
THAT MOVIE BETTER BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THE EMOJI MOVIE IN BOX OFFICE NUMBERS!!!!!!

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

There's hope if normalfags just get really into wanting to see it for the visuals.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Luckily, visuals are all what normalfags care about.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Then there may be hope yet, dubsman.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

There is no hope. The jews have already told the normies to see the emoji movie, so they'll crowd the cinemas for it like the mindless sheep they are.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

normies
using that term in a imageboard when redditors use that term ever since they got it
You ain't fooling me or anyone else, m8.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

being this autistic about chan slang
You're trying too hard.

William Ward
William Ward

I dont want to say fag!

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

I insist people say fag all the time!
You might be gay, user.

Alexander James
Alexander James

Do kids even want to see this?

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

projecting your sodomy
Just take a long dunk in the /bog/index.html already.

John Morgan
John Morgan

ebin meme, bro

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

resorting to complete shitposting
Such a thing is against the rules, if you are not aware of it.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

But all you're doing is shitposting. Greentexting because you think you're calling out newfags while saging the thread. Maybe find a hobby?

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

archive.is/9Bt0D

HuffPost spoke briefly with Miller about “The Emoji Movie” in May. This time, as the interview began, Miller asked for everyone else to leave the room, including the publicity team. He turned the conversation to the current political landscape and the obligation he believes Hollywood has to oppose the current administration.
It seems the cast of “Silicon Valley,” in Miller’s estimation, failed to live up to this obligation. Just before the 2016 presidential election, he told HuffPost, he spoke with the show’s cast about the campaign. “I asked, ‘How much money did you donate, you Hollywood elites, how much did you donate to Hillary Clinton’s campaign?’ And everybody in the cast said nothing. They hadn’t given a dollar,” he said. “What did they think was going to happen? How had they not joined a fight that they had such strong opinions about?” He noted that despite “not even really being a fan of hers,” he donated the maximum amount permitted to her campaign.
The decision to leave “Silicon Valley,” Miller suggested, freed him up to resist President Trump in other ways. “My position [to oppose the Trump administration] became more powerful when I left ‘Silicon Valley,’” he said. “I had more control over the content, the time, the schedule, the everything.” Even “The Emoji Movie,” he argued, was a meaningful step toward encouraging younger audiences to “understand and adopt progressive values.”
As Leondis is gay, he connected to Gene's plight of "being different in a world that expects you to be one thing" and in eventually realizing that the feeling held true for most people, Leondis has said the film "was very personal."

politicizing a movie about sentient fucking emojis

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Jailbreak
<LOL we know coding
Like C++ or Java? You gonna joke about how certain programs function like Tron?
<Coding's like Scratch right? It's just drag and drop lol.

Wreck it Ralph 2 isn't giving me good vibes seeing that the plot is about turning into a fucking meme. Summer Wars was the only good animated movie about cyberspace.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Don't pretend that the execution deserves any merit, (((juden))).

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Holla Forums content is our hobby, it was different anons you fuck

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

At least they aren't politicizing your fetish.
vice.com/en_us/article/9b8aw3/small-penis-humiliation-masculinity-trump

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Good grief. So now not only is the Emoji Movie going to be bland, uninspired garbage that the executives, in their infinite wisdom, decided to make a priority instead of shit like Tartakovsky's Popeye, it's also going to be political propaganda, and if we're especially unlucky, it's gonna have some anti-Trump bullshit.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

non-ironically reading vice

why.jpg

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

You couldn't tell by the hair? Everyone else saw it coming a mile away.

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

Maybe we'll get the Popeye movie after this bombs?

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

TWO MORE DAYS

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

As Leondis is gay, he connected to Gene's plight of "being different in a world that expects you to be one thing"

it's another "be different, be you" episode

This guy needs to fuck off. I'm sick and tired of preachy shit like this coming from the most conformist bunch of ass-sucking stooges this side of the planet. How's this for "different," don't make something that people have seen a thousand times, and don't use one of the most widespread fads of all time to do it.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Fuck off. We still use Pepe and have been even when that green frog was taken by the normies, so we should still be able to use that term. Using "normalfag" and "normalfaggot" all the time when the words are used so often gets repetitive, and it's good to spice things up a bit.
I don't give a single goddamn FUCK if reddit uses it. Reddit also uses "cuck" but that's still fine to use here, holy shit.

Parker Long
Parker Long

Oh bother…

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

We wont

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

So this comic but much glitzier and pumped full of ads?

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

mfw this piece of shit earns billions at the box office

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

We need a nuke.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

DUDE. BURP. LMAO

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

mfw Wreck it Ralph 2 is now literally this

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Well, I got some extremely bad news for you anons, the Valeria flick bomb pretty badly at the box office. But on the bright side Christopher "Bravo" Nolan's new movie, Dunkirk, is doing great at the box office so we MIGHT have a chance to see the Emoji Movie flopping and Sony Picture Animation getting BTFO by Christopher "Flight Plan & Master Plan" Nolan's Dunkirk.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Chinks will go to see it inbetween bouts at the shoe factory.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Movie was average but it's visuals were nice. How the fuck did it flop so hard?

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

Normalfags refuse to watch sci-fi that isn't Star Wars or Star Trek for some reason.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

Feels like they did a miserable job hyping it. The trailers made it look like a generic CGI-fest instead of an interesting, original universe.. But that might also be partly because it's based off a graphic novel no one had ever heard of and that source material isn't all the great either.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Would it be a buddy cop action movie?

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

TOMORROW

David Torres
David Torres

Anyone feel like making bets on how this movie will do opening weekend?

40% critic, 45% Audience on RT
$35M opening weekend (Domestic)

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Embargo doesn't drop until the day the movie is released

That's usually a red flag and it seems like this movie is already getting critically panned.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Will it be enough?

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

The “plot” is really an excuse to hop from one app to another
They stop in the lands of Candy Crush, WeChat, Just Dance, Instagram, Spotify, and (for the kids!) Dropbox.
That last one proves crucial, saving the fugitive trio from a pursuing robot. “Don’t worry, it can’t get in,” Jailbreak helpfully notes. “It’s illegal malware and this app is secure.”
At the climax, a Twitter bird comes to the rescue.

So yeah it's nothing more than an ad for phone apps and social media.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

I can agree to this.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

So, it's Foodfight! internet edition?

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

yes

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

I wonder if they genuinely expect this movie to do well?

Nobody I have talked to has even the slightest bit of interest in it.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Parents may take their kids to see it if they have nothing better to do. I don't think anyone else wants to watch this.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Sony desperately trying to help Twitter boost its userbase, even as the SanTran company flounders in failure shadowbanning everyone left and right except those the SJW heads like
mfw see this after that sharp drop in stocks this morning
Also glad to see I was wrong about Sony paying off critics, holy fucking shit.

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

I think this is another one of those "chinese market" movies.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

This movie is banned in China, though.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

This movie is banned in China, though.
Source m8.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

Source and archive or fuck off. That would be too good to be true otherwise.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

Turning a movie about emoji's into an anti Trump(TM) propaganda film.
I want the barbarians to smash the gates of Neo Rome, it's time to start over.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

wouldn't surprise me.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Man 0% on rt. I hope it stays.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

Come one user gives us a source

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

mfw this is the Jack and Jill of animation

Josiah James
Josiah James

0%
No way

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_emoji_movie?cmp=TWRT_Movie_Emoji

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Please.. PLEASE stay at 0%
Not even a joke review or a tongue-in-cheek bit of praise. This movie deserves to fail as hard as possible.

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

we

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Even shit pieces like Vox know it's crap. It's hilarious. It's like they didn't bother trying to buy anyone off for reviews or anything. Maybe it's some kind of tax write off.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

The movie is so bad, reviewers are using their review as a soapbox for other issues, a tactic usually only done by game journalists

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

Even metacritic thinks it's shit.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

This isn't good, it will just drive people to see it just to "see if it is as bad as they say"

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

Can't wait for this to crash and burn tomorrow.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Honestly doubtful. There's a few 4-5/10s in the reviews already, so I wouldn't be surprised if a handful of slightly higher ratings popped up.

That faggot talking shit on Angry Birds

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Wonderful.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Im terrified more than 50% want to see it.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Can I be real for a second?

This board is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an animated adventure for you to embark on. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The movie was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a movie.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly epic adventure filled with action and funny shit. I just watched it for an hour and a half and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it simple? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the product placement jarring and the jokes questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to have the appventure of a lifetime inside a smartphone and then say "yeah but…"

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring movies in recent memory.

Sony Pictures doesn't owe you a good time. Yet they gave you 86 MINUTES worth.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

Joseph White
Joseph White

What?

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Reddit spacing
ironic shilling

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Is this pasta? If not, it should be.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

Well even if it's not, I'm saving it.

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

RT rating so far is 3%
the only fresh rating as of this posting comes from Betsy Bozdech of (((Common Sense Media)))
J U S T

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Review in question: archive.fo/V3Imj

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

It is a pasta, it's based off a hyperbolic IDF-tier review posted on Steam for some shitty indie game, I'm pretty sure No Man's Sky.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

<You entitled fucks, why can't you just enjoy this movie?
I know this is probably bait or a copypasta, but I put too much time into writing this, so fuck it. You really wanna know WHY people hate this movie so much? Because it's shit. The concept is shit, the trailers were shit, and the execution was shit. Despite being a movie about "being yourself" (which is already a very generic, overused message), it has no true identity of it's own, having to ape all it's ideas from literally every other good animated movie released in the past five years, only to do all of them incredibly poorly. Do you honestly believe the punk rock emoji is an entirely original design that was in no way influenced by a movie that came out a couple years earlier involving plastic building blocks? Adding in the overly transparent shilling of shitty phone apps like Candy Crush and Snapchat, the dull stepford smiler villain, the fact that the fucking POPEYE MOVIE by GENNDY TARTAKOVSKY was cancelled in favor of this trite, and you can see why everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, is tearing this movie apart.

To better incapsulate what this is like, imagine someone says they're gonna make you some delicious tiramisu, but they then cancel that and instead announce that it's gonna be a tuna cake with chocolate, habaneros, rotten leatuce, and rabbit shit sprinkles. You don't want to eat that, in fact NOBODY in their right mind would want to eat that, and yet they're gonna waste their time making it for you. So the day finally comes when the whole abomination is just about ready to be plopped in your lap. You, your friends, and a bunch of random fucks who you don't even like, are all gathered around to laugh at it like they have been for the months since it was announced. Your comment is like some random retard coming in to demand that you not only scarf down that tuna chocolate habanero leatuce and rabbit shit abomination, but be THANKFUL that this guy made it for you, that he put his valuable time into this disgusting "food" and how DARE you feel entitled to actual food that doesn't taste like shit and won't leave you doubled over, vomiting all over the floor.

wew

Sauce?

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Now that you mention it, pretty sure it was based off Nomansky. As an aside, the RT rating is bumped up to a whopping 3%, based of what seems to be a grand total of one "positive" review (which merely calls it "okay).

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

Imagine being so fat you see copypasta and think of food.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Alright, which one of you funny guys did this?

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

That third pic is pure, distilled cringe.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

It was just an example.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

It rose to 6%… And 48% of audiences liked it… These are dark times.

Genius.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

MOTHERFUCKER
If any movie deserved an across the board 0% rating, it was this one.

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

It doesn't help that the only two positive reviews are some spic review site and (((Common Sense Media))).

>tfw this made $10m opening day

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

So uh, new thread when?

Implying half of the (((audience meter))) aren't paid shills from Sony

tfw this made $10m opening day
Does that mean it flopped or not?

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Does that mean it flopped or not?
Too early to call; $10m on a $50m budget is a bad sign, but for all we know Sony could've had a separate budget for marketing the damn thing, thus making it even more expensive to put out there, and it could very easily fall off the charts like Cisbusters did.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Let's just hope this shit doesn't make any money.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

Someone actually made a fucking wiki about it

emojimovie.wikia.com/wiki/The_Emoji_Movie_Wiki

Wikis are trash.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

We'll see what happens come Monday. My prior opening weekend estimate may not be terribly far off, although it seems like it will go lower, rather than higher. Fully expecting the ticket sales to tank hard beyond this weekend.

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

ahah no good

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Is this a planned tax avoidance by Sony? The movie probably cost less than $50mil but they write it up to 50mil not including the the promotion cost. If they write the movie as a tax loss then it's a good scheme from Sony.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Time for bingo
imgur.com/PxFYzMd
post something!

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

First we lost frog memes to facebookfags. Now we lost em even more to edgy helix fossil redditors. What a horrible decade this has been.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit