Duterte Threatens to Burn Down UN Building, Calls 3 Out of 5 Americans ‘Idiots’

How much more based can this guy get?

archive.is/evpGJ

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/22/rodrigo-duterte-un-burning-americans-idiots/

by FRANCES MARTEL 22 Dec 2016

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte threatened to “burn down the United Nations” in the same week he declared that, “for every five Americans, three are idiots,” following global condemnations of his claim that he liked to drive around his native Davao City and kill people during his tenure as mayor.
“The problem with these white people,” Duterte told an audience in mixed English and Tagalog Thursday, “these American blockheads, is that for every five Americans, three out of five are idiots, and only two are in their right minds.”
“You Americans should just shut up,” he added, according to Philippine TV outlet ABS-CBN.
Duterte once again threatened to “kill you,” speaking to those who traffic drugs.
Duterte appeared to be responding to criticism from international human rights organizations and the United Nations regarding comments he made last week, in which he claimed to have personally driven around Davao City, where he served as mayor for 22 years, and killed people.
“I’d go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike, around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill,” Duterte claimed.
“The killings committed by Mr. Duterte, by his own admission… clearly constitute murder,” Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, said this week, calling for an open investigation into his claims.
Duterte responded by threatening an act of terrorism against the UN headquarters in New York.
“You go and file a complaint in the United Nations. I will burn down the United Nations if you want. I will burn it down if I go to America,” Duterte warned in a separate speech quoted by the Philippine Inquirer.
Duterte has previously promised to “whack in the head” any United Nations observers that may seek more information on police extrajudicial killings of drug suspects under his rule.
Duterte’s tone against both the United States and United Nations has remained consistently belligerent since he took office in June, though he appeared to soften at the prospect of a President-elect Donald Trump, who he remarked he felt closer to than the incumbent president Barack Obama. “We both curse. For any small reason, we curse. We are kind of similar,” he said following Trump’s election, adding, “I don’t want to fight because Trump is there.”
Duterte’s language has nonetheless remained aggressive towards the United States, particularly in light of his increasingly warm relationship with China. Philippine Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana announced earlier this week that, rather than rebuke Duterte for his increasingly bloody war on drug traffickers, China has agreed to provide Manila with $14.4 million in equipment for police engaging in anti-drug operations, including “small arms, boats, and night vision goggles.”
“They want to help us fight terrorism and drugs. They will help the president,” Lorenzana asserted. Duterte had previously promised not to conduct Coast Guard operations in Philippine waters that China illegally claims as its own and put aside the international legal ruling that renders China’s claims officially illegal.
That announcement followed confirmation from the American Millennium Challenge Corporation that they would be reviewing the Philippines’ human rights record before offering more funding. To this announcement, Duterte replied, “Shut up, shut up,” Duterte insisted. “I do not need your assistance. Millennium Challenge, 400 million? China is going to release to me 50 billion. Go home, I do not need your aid.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LVJ74
rappler.com/nation/149348-duterte-open-legalization-medical-marijuana
archive.is/RAmAb
archive.is/4FZn7
archive.is/KHaUd
news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/16/16/duterte-i-was-rooting-for-trump-all-along
archive.fo/5YaIR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fearless, perhaps. But i'm leaning towards him just being a dumb jungle flip who lacks the requisite intellect required for politics.

And if he's sucking on the schlong of China, he's a threat to the US. I can't wait to see how Trump will handle him.

I cant wait to see how the faggots like OP will defend him against Trump

fuck off kike. Trump is elected now. We must criticize him. He has been electing kikes left and right. He doesn't owe them shit is the only saving grace in that they're all expendables. Duterte has done no such deed. He is fighting junkies like Holla Forums wants.

shut the fuck up, queerbait

go away and stay go nigger.

3/5 idiot or 100% spanish chink: i'll take 3/5 idiot kthxbye

That means he thinks 2/5 americans are breddy redpilled

that's a nice thought

It's good to see the battle lines are already being drawn. I knew you were a shithead from your image of choice in the OP.

What are you talking about? He's doing whatever he thinks is best for his country just like you and I want Trump to do in the US. Having good relations with China doesn't automatically mean going to war with the US unless you're a neo-cohen trying to dictate how foreign countries should be run.

How many drug trafficker did you personally kill and how many RWDSs do you have at your disposal? Don't be a fucking retard nigger.

So how long before this guy gets mysteriously assassinated?

Youre telling me Duterte has actually personally killed people? Youre full of shit just like him

A bunch of shitskins killing each other over drugs isnt an RWDS, its normal sub-90 IQ behavior, duterte is nothing but a gangster who legalized the killing of his competition

Hey Duterte, if 3/5s of Americans are idiots how did we land on the moon? Why are phillipinos not colonizing the solar system instead of living in garbage and tin houses doing drugs?

was 2/5th of the populace involved in making the moon landing happen? jesus christ you fucking retard. You belong to the 3/5th

That's great but it's no good if he's a bumbling moron. He's just swapped one master for another, and cucked out for China in disgusting fashion. And now he's a huge liability to US ambitions.

flips are such nasty people and they deserve to be governed by a hypocritical, crabs in a bucket madman like him

another fucking banana republic but this time in the south pacific

The Apollo 11 mission was heavily orchestrated by ex-Nazis, like pics related.

Whoops, meant for

As far as I can tell the D30 has killed people personally.

I'm still stoked he was elected tbqhwufamalam

What US ambitions?
I don't get it, the Americans started this whole war on drugs nonsense and now you get butthurt because some islanders are doing what it takes to actually win the war on drugs? Which is to kill the users and sellers ofc, and honestly fuck em. The philipines would be improved by culling the bottom 90 percent just like any other brown country.

This.

This guy is a deranged lunatic.

Get a load of this retarded shill faggot. Kill yourself anytime.

If anyones a shill its the retards worshipping a shitskin

Yeah, no one is doing that. Do you even know what that word means?

This guy is fucking insane.

We’re going to be hearing that a hell of a lot more.

lol reported

What does this have to do with Russia?

Are we being raided? Where are all these outsiders coming from?

Just imagine if this guy was white and had won the US presidency instead of Trump.

Absolute madman

No movement will have you, not even the nazis.

One good thing about Duterte is more dead phillipinos, maybe in time we can re-colonize that shithole, if china doesnt get there first anyway

Not surprising at all

What the fuck Holla Forums? The UN Is utter garbage.

You know, the ambitions to remain the world's superpower and not being told what to do by subhuman nations.

Who gives a fuck about drugs.

Hahahah now I know why you're so upset. This is personal for you. You know if you lived there you'd already be dead.

its shilling. no response is the best response.

It all makes sense now.

You're right. I'll stop.

What happened to his "revelation" where he said god spoke to him and told him to chill out or he'd rek his shit?
Did he forget?

I want to tell him to fuck himself, but then I look around and see a lot of idiots. Nigger, kike, libtard, there is your 3/5 white mn, white woman. Yep, hes right.

Fuck. Wish there was a president like this in every european country. We'd drive around on bikes as right wing death squads and kill degenerates.

he is not even close to the real numbers, i think he is being too polite

No, you're faggots lashing out at people because you never went to parties or whatever. Act like dipshits all you want, that ship has already sailed here and you'll never have a straight edge potless society in the west again. We need to change the culture, not kill people for smoking a fucking plant. You can't be serious anyway, you fucking idiots.

Don't like America? You can leave this board. OP is obvious D&C shill. This thread needs to be removed.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

We could make a movie about his. It's where the mayor is the punisher, and it gets him elected presodent. "He said he'd get rid of the criminals. He shot them! HE DID WHAT HE SAID! Elect that motherfucker!"

Youre right, were all just shills. Were not just pissed he called Americans morons when his own countrymen are literal shitskin subhumam garbage who habe never accomplished anything of note.

Yeah, and all these wierd mentally ill shitskin obsessed people. This is just some shitskin killing drug dealers, literally nobody cares. If some Ugandan nigger president started killing druggies no one would give a fuck nobody would be shilling the "based negro" like you pinoy shitskins shill for duterte

reported and filtered for being a kikenigger

Out of context, this quote seems taken from MEMRI TV.

1/5 Americans is a nigger or spic
1/5 Americans is an entitled coddled woman
1/5 Americans is a pinko commie

Seems about right to me.

filter out these concern shill le weed lmao pussy ass fuckers.

this is not how it works,retard.Can you stop being butthurt?

Some people still remember that Holla Forums was going to be his harshest critic if he ever got in.

Times change, unfortunately.

You're not going to win. Anything. This position is retarded.
We're not talking about cigarettes.

How can you be here in good faith if you hate America?

I smoke weed. I grow it, I make my own pipes out of antler, and weed is great.

I still support shooting degenerates who sell meth and heroine on sight. Even if they're "trapped victims of addiction" if you sell meth or heroine, it's a net gain to society to kill you before you trap somebody else.

If it matters, akkuama seed is good for getting people off of opiates. Actually prevents heroine from working.

He's actually not in yet.
This board needs a fucking cleansing. Str8 Edgers are cancer. It's weird too, because Trump is straight edge himself. He just doesn't push it on others. Marijuana's a state's rights issue. You'll never reverse it. It's on the path to decriminalization and recreational use. You just need to suck it up and fuck off. Guess you can fap to your shitty brown warlord. The Chinese puppet Dooter.

breddy sure it's now becoming less and less of a shithole erryday friendo.
:^)

Drunkards and bums were sent to labor camps.
Marijuana is worse than tobacco.

Thats probably true, but i could still not care less

Like Judge Dredd

All drug pushers and users should be gunned down in streets like the degenerate filth that they are.
Try and prove me wrong.

weed is good for you maaaan

its like, from the earth and stuff bro

Nigger are you actually trying to create a fracture point by implying that people can only like one of them?

Will the shilling ever end Holla Forums?

Str8 edge kids are fucking cancer and should honestly be killed for suggesting whites should be killed for smoking a plant. This is fucking ridiculous. Nobody will ever take your position seriously. Maybe if you got over your reefer madness or whatever social problems you have and kinda just leave pot out of it, everything would be fine.

if someone criticized your country's mistakes they point out what you guys can improve.Even if it sounds a little offensive oh don't they dare speak their minds it's constructive criticism.
Or would you like attack yourself with a plane and blame it on Duterte and then invade Philippines too.

In the volume, “The Conquering Jew,” published by Funk & Wagnalls Company in 1916, John Foster Fraser writes:

“The Jews are masters of the whisky trade in the United States. Eighty per cent of the members of the National Liquor Dealers’ Association are Jews. It has been shown that 60 per cent of the business of distilling and wholesale trade in whisky is in the hands of the Jews. As middlemen they control the wine product of California. Jews visit the tobacco-growing States and buy up nearly all the leaf tobacco, so that the great tobacco companies have to buy the raw product from them. The Jews have a grip on the cigar trade. The American Tobacco Company manufactures about 15 per cent of the cigars smoked in the United States. The Jews provide the rest.”

The Philippines should leave the United Nations.

Its the top of the United States and EU one world government scam where a small minority starts dictating policy for every nation.

Youve never smoked it, and have only experienced it from the media or by watching teenage niggers. I'm high right now, and I'm planning to gask th kikes, preparing for my daily workout, and I'm going to smoke a bowl after thaf, right before I go use power tools in my workshop! Just lkke every fucking day.

Weed doesn't make you retarded. Weed makes retards impossible to hide.

He defines American as White. Agree.
He says three out of five Americans, aka Whites, are idiots; a third of White males voted hillary, 43% White females did, that's 1.9 averaged, so two, and there are those who voted Trump but still living in deranged bluepill land, "israel is our greatest alley, cuckstian zionists, .." that's another one, which I find generous in that context, so there's three out of five. Agreed.

Also planning to get a new keyboard.

At what point is it okay to criticize a cult of personality?

When he's actually doing shit and we have more to go on than (((sources))) for proof of betrayal are you fucking kidding me right now? Is this some kind of big joke?
It also doesn't help your case that similar tactics have been used since he threw his hat into the race, called out and exposed so even if your concern is genuine this time, you done cried wolf too much.

Next time inhale cyanide instead.

MUH DICK tier of argumentation.

No, you're faggots lashing out at people because you try to disguise your own mental illnesses. Act like dipshits all you want, that ship has already sailed here and you'll never have a fag-less society in the west again. We need to change the culture, not kill people for having fetishes. You can't be serious anyway, you homophobes.

Yet you bring no argument yourself so what are you even doing here? Showing everyone how edgy you are?

how are you getting new ID's everytime? MODS????

whoops false flag.

Don't cut yourself, Caleb

Of course it's an argument. Why the hell would and intelligent White be smoking dope? Why are you defending weed? Would you defend molestation and faggots by the same logic? You can, afterall, your logic is as valid there as it is with weed.

FACT: FILIPINOS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

Wow, why did he Flip out? I feel like he's really Flipping us off. I wonder if his statements will Flip once he's facing down the barrel of even a single vessel in our navy which contains a greater armament than his entire military? Maybe he can dodge the shelling by doing a Flip.

They aren't equivalent at all and you're just desperate.

You seem desperate here bud. They are all degeneracy, why would you engage any of them if you aren't a traitor?

I bet even when Trump is in office he'll continue this shit because he's autistic and just views america as satan and that the huhwite man is keeping him down.

why does anyone care about this subhuman island monkey

who gives a shit

Top fucking kek.

Fuck off faggot, go back to your hugbox.

So are you denying the fact that Duterte is killing off competition under the guise of executing drug dealers? Should he get a pass just because he has the citizen's backing?

Fag

Got any proof to back that up? Otherwise fuck right off.

As a burger I will say I am offended by this. Offended because CLEARLY more than 3/5 Americans are block head idiots. Only about half the republicans and a hand full of independents are "redeemable".

get a load of this goy

Because smoking a plant doesn't make you a traitor, crazy guy.
That's all we're talking about here.
Smoking a plant.
And you being okay with perfectly normal straight white people being gunned down for doing it.
That's insane.
Even to a natsoc perspective.
There's no hard science that it's even harmful short or long term either. It's just a plant. Are you a Christian? Are you saying God made a mistake?

Can't you just look it up yourself?

This place is turning more 4chan by the day. Why can't we know our shit here and not be lazy and not have a chat club like on 4chan and not be lazy and know how to check things for ourselves.

and i fucked up the citation.

Except they aren't perfectly normal, nor did I once say 'Kill anyone who even touches pot'. Anyone who isn't doing weed for medical reasons (No, your headaches are not a medical reason you addict), is not a 'perfectly normal white'.

archive.is/LVJ74
You're incorrect. Since this article is tossed around alot here, it's clear that you're not only a newfag, but a filthy hippy stoner too. Degenerates like you really do deserve to get gunned down.

Would you look at that? kikes are likely playing both sides of the issue for profit, like they always do. This is nothing.

there's that reefer madness again.

Feels good man

Not an argument :^)

Yes, stoners like you should be gunned down. You're so obsessed with 'a mere plant' that you're incapable of functioning normally. Besides you degenerates, any dealers should be executed, very painfully and with all their assets seized for the state. I don't care if people do it once or twice and don't bother again, or if they have medical use for it, such as that one faggot who needed it for bone cancer. But junkies like you? You aren't even human.

You might have a point if Marijuana was even a drug, but it's not.
If it worked like meth, you might have a point.
But it doesn't, and you don't.
You're just a bitter little jerkoff with an axe to grind against the partygoers in high school who treated you like shit.
So you're happier with kikes controlling it through our already compromised medical care? Do you realize what you're saying?

niggers are idiots.
sounds about right.

Except it is, you goddamn inbred.
Heroine isn't a drug either then bud.
Except they are. Also, good job on demonstrating your lack of reading comprehension: Do you think I honestly give two fucking shits about some double-digit IQ teenagers smoking dope? Are you that dense? Are you trying to compete with black holes for the densest object in the known universe or something? Of course I don't give a shit, I even said as much, but degenerates like you who make their wife revolve around weed, you deserve to be thrown into the oven at mach speeds.
I'd be happier with Kikes in the oven, you can follow them. Now fuck off, or we'll meme RWDS into reality in the US too.

I'm probably more worthy to be in said RWDS than you, pot issue aside. You can't just kick people out and lump them in with leftists to be shot because they smoke a plant. You're being absolutely retarded. There's nothing you can do.
Impotent rage! I like it.

Do you defend faggotry too?
Au contraire stoner, we can put you up against a wall and turn your brains into a swiss cheese equivalent.
Yes, you do seem to like it, your posts are filled with it. I'm guessing you didn't even bother reading that study on why weed is as bad as heroine, You can barely even read most of my post so how the hell could you read a study? Maybe if you could go a day without lighting up you'd be less retarded. Alas, degenerates like you will never get that chance at redemption, the genepool is better off without you.

This flip amuses the hell out of me. I hope he doesn't suicided. I look forward to more of his antics.

I'm not the one talking about shooting people for doing something that's no more harmful than watching cartoons. No I do not defend buggery. It is mental illness and is, once again, irrelevant to this subject.
oh please

So to you watching CP isn't harmful as well? Despite the well documented fact that stoners are non-productive, degenerates, inherently left-oriented, and spread their degeneracy, along with the fact that the drug itself causes damage on par with Heroine, I think it's nowhere near comparable to 'Watching cartoon's. Seriously, your insane, desperate defense of 'a mere harmless plant' proves that on its own.

No it isn't. For the same reason I want them thrown in bogs, I want you degenerates in body bags. You're simply obsessed with weed and incapable of realizing that fact. This is evidenced by your libtard-tier use of Rhetoric and denial of any facts. Also the fact that you ignore more than half of everything I post since you can't address it. Might as well face it bud, just like Duterte, we're getting rid of the junkies and dealers.

It's not really that well documented nor is it a fact. You're just angry.
No you're not. You can daydream about it on the internet if it makes you happy though. I mean, that's what you're doing now.

The extremists are just lazy shills, don't respond. Everyone knows that enslaving degenerates is much more profitable.

Fuck me the D&C started instantly and just didn't stop… newfags lurk more before replying to obvious kikes please

The holocaust happened too right lad?
Yes, we are, and you're the one so trapped by his own degenerate behaviour that you're powerless to stop it. You know this, and that's why you tried to pretend it was the other way around. Hell, maybe we'll ask Duterte for help with finding you filthy stoners out.

The 90% White USA of 1969 put a man on the moon. The much less White USA of Current Year has to get into space with Russia's help. It is, unfortunately, a different country for now.

He's clearly bitching about the same idiotic self-hating White liberals that we all hate here. The same liberals who care more about the rights of drug dealers than the rights of the common people to live in safe neighborhoods.

A man was put on the moon to stop the reds from doing it first.

You should kill yourself.

stop posting dumb faggot

Even if he was then what's the problem if the competition IS drug dealers?

It is still not noble or honest.

You sure about that, retard?

Disgusting.

Yeah

This. Shills ITT, do you really not get this? Or has the bluepill taken over your being?

I want to meet Duterte and talk with him about how great what he is doing is and how I want the same thing to happen in the US

keep dreaming
the str8 edgy-edge kid vision of America is never going to be a thing.
Please do try to vocalize and normalize that platform though, please end the drug war that much faster in blowback to your crazy ass. Please make an enemy of everyone using plants.

What the fuck's so special about Dooter? You talk about his threads like they're old Ron Paul threads. The Dooter thing is honestly coming off like a forced meme at this point.

That implies he runs drugs himself, genius.

Nobody likes America here.

But he's right. By those 2/5 whites who are in their right mind he means nationalists.

Kill yourself patriotard stoner. If we were in 1895 I'd be all for supporting ZOGmerica, but right now you're rooting for a dying multicultural empire ruled by a shadow kike cabal.

I wonder if that was intentional

As an ex heroin addict I agree, I remember seeing Duerte giving addicts the chance to turn themselves in and get free rehab and help, I dont agree with killing users necessarily but fuck the dealers, they will get high school kids addicted and fuck little girls and get the young boys to steal from their parents.

ISHYGDDT

It's really funny to watch the fed shills go from demoralization mode to jingo mode as they try to co-opt us.

Yea fuck him for saying that specifically. I mean cmon I bet our idiot to population ratio is better than his shitty country. But hey, do not fail to recognize a friend in the fight against globalists.

love how OP pic makes him literally white+brown hair, makes his nose less nigger looking and hides his orangutan eyes behind cool aviators

fuck this monkey

I am surprised you managed to restart your rooter with all that marijuana induced brain-damage, pothead-kun.

This is what brain-damaged crackpots actually believe.

Duerte is kinda on the mark with this

3/5 "amuricans" are morons

Filipino here.
Pic related. I guess the flouride really works lmao. Glad I'm never vaccinated too.
hahaha mas bobo mga amerikano ulol

kubrick fangay.
3/5 detected

If you can't beat them join them. Doubt your calcified glands and PrP infected brain can handle moonrunes.
protip: Go fuck your fat feminist cunt.

Holla Forums fell for the Globalism meme and sucks Jesuit dick anyday.

Duterte doesn't kill kids. You're most likely brainwashed by your crypto jew CNN

Yeah, biogenics and sociogenics getting shitier in your cuntry equates to US warmongering. How does it feel to lose your 'strategic' ally Philippines? sense massive buthurts

Yep chess played by Jesuit family.

Those dude's brains cannot function properly that's why they're so hooked to brain stimulant (weed) with long term effects.
Seems the flouride and vaccine really work.

Islandhuemonkey speaks the truth.

you dont need what most would consider "intellect" for politics or even geopolitics. Duterte is a shrewd man, do not underestimate him. This is a show, probably mainly intended for his countrymen, although these are some pretty ridiculous statements even for him. He wouldnt be chimping out like this if he didnt know he could afford to imo, probably the present transitional and highly chaotic climate means he knows the anglos are not in a position to escalate atm, theyve got enough fish to fry desperately trying to start shit in the usual theaters before trump is in

youre both wrong, can a flip please confirm that you arent necessarily gonna get youre fucking dome ventilated for cannabis, my sources say thats bull

I sure wouldnt fucking smoke if I was in the phillipines, but its absolutely retarded to enforce cannabis laws beyond protecting minors, its unenforcable and thus undermines the legitimacy of and respect for the state

Duterte seems to understand this, hes already open to "medical" pot:

rappler.com/nation/149348-duterte-open-legalization-medical-marijuana

hard narcotics on the other hand are a different matter, its an open secret that the antlanticists and finance are balls deep in the drug trade, exterminating actual drug dealers is basically like exterminating proxy mercenaries in syria, its a nasty business and most of these scumbags have no idea what they are actually involved with but in a place like the phillipines with its history it seems like it has to be done. It has also worked to an extent.

too bad mexico is far too corrupt to bring the war to the narco scum like this, it is sorely needed

For an alternate view on Duterte, see Francisco Tatad's recent articles.

This is the link to his articles. I won't archive this since its content gets updated every MWF.
manilatimes.net/author/francisco-tatad/

Here's a recent one
manilatimes.net/no-longer-democracy-now-kakistocracy/302949/
archive.is/RAmAb

I'm still puzzled over Tatad though. I'm not sure if, when he writes about Duterte, he is being a concern troll, a Cuckstian or just a naive guy. This is the former Information Minister of Marcos himself and had a long political career in flipland. He has named Soros many times.

Please archive that shill site.

DO IT
DO IT NOW

Meanwhile, here is a recent recollection of how the Liberal party and its degenerate personalities regained undisputed power in the Philippines 30 years ago thanks to US intervention, the Deep State to be specific.

Part 1
archive.is/4FZn7
manilatimes.net/us-maneuvered-put-cory-aquino-power/302525/

Part 2
archive.is/KHaUd
manilatimes.net/us-saved-corys-neck-1989/302950/

Loyola was a crypto-jew you faggot.

These lolheads/potheads want 'legal' not 'medical.' They don't want prescribed amounts or they'll probably use it to kidnap and intoxicate little boys because they're faggots in freedofagland so what can we expect?

Alcohol is forbidden to minors and only these underageb& edgy polfags get triggered by duterte news. 'Drugs and first confirmed kill meme' indoctrinated into their calcified heads by the jews through various media e.g. vidya and eventually ruining their already ruined and cucked famalam and multicultural society. They have got MIT for fucks sake and still can't even do the maths and figure shit out.

White genocide is literally white suicide. Sucks to have higher IQ than 'muh blacks' but still be in the brink of extinction while posting pepes in a sekrit internet meme club. Duterte was right on that 3/5 remark.

TL;DR "Legalize marijuana so I can grow weed farm and get stoned 16 hours everyday and live in my little fantasy world" - t. hopeless nihilist pol degenerate

Tatad is probably a crypto jew by now, like every catholic priests around the globe. Probably got bribed by the sekrit ilerr~minaty klub in exchange of a pass and esoteric knowledge.

US is literally just a powerhouse for 2xth century warmongering designed by the European occult club (literal secret club).
Fuck them and their fucked up fiat currency.

Kek at all the butthurt Burgers itt. Can't handle the bantz for shit

This. It's almost like this board is entirely populated by people who came as a result of the election. Trump is merely a step. It's about moving the overton window further right.

You have to go back

Jesus Christ do you even read what you type? You're either retarded or a shill.

Gee user I don't know. Maybe the fact that we supported a politician who ran on the platform that America is fucked and needs serious repair could give you a hint.

Nigger, nobody gives a fuck if you smoke yourself to death. The point is that these drugs fuel illegal industries and provide basically no benefits outside of ((feeling good)).
That said, retarded larpers like need to fucking leave as well.

Because America still had the interests of whites at heart back when the moon landing happened. With the sheer amount of "minorities" in this country being encouraged to pop out one kid after another for gibs, would you really deny that figure?

(checked)
It's not based to love CHOG either.

This is how dumb puritans are

And I'd put that figure at 4/5

How are things over in MOG? Daughters been penetrated by dune coon cock yet?

Not literally you autist, it means that no one should give a shit about you smoking the herbal jew

Andre Anglin over at the Daily Stormer just loves this flip. Gee I wonder why?

It sure would be silly if it turned out that Aryan religion considered an entheogen to be a sacred and vital substance. Oh wait shit, ephedra-based Soma is the elixir of the gods which brings wisdom to sages. Well I mean, it's not like the Greeks (among a dozen other cultures including colonized shitskins) would adopt the same thing into their mythology as well as various ritual practices, or that such things would appear in every folk tradition in whatever form is dictated by the necessary preparation of the substance. Oh fuck, even the sub-humans were aware of altered states before the Semites had used Cuckstians to establish global hegemony.

People don't use these drugs for these purposes anymore. That's the issue, people smoke weed because it feels good. They then fuel an enormous black market which then proceeds to use said funds to funnel criminals into my country

Lets use what anglin did in the past to discredit him today, okay fine.
Is he still fucking flip girls? Even if he was still a racemixer him and weev have done more than your anonymous ass for white nationalism with daily stormer.

meth is the white man's drug of choice

fuck of shill

Thats not even an insult its an accurate statistical assessment.

40% of the country is non white and at LEAST a third of whites are retards or leftoids but why did I say the same thing twice

What are you gay?
I mean its not like he married one.

That's a problem not with any drug, but due to having Semitic cultural hegemony inherited from the Cuckstian era. Adopting puritanism is just another shackle to place on one's volk in the name of running away without actually moving away from Semitic dominance.

Hurry quick somebody get his sippie cup and blankie.

jew, filtered

3 out of 5 is too generous for burgerking country.

So marijuana consumption also causes autism or is it the regular IQ decrease in your case?

Still not white.

not entirely untrue, but he should recognize that the ones that are giving him trouble are jews not representative of the whole population

you will when you're daughter is hogging off some nigger in a back ally's to scrape enough shekels together to buy some heroin. But alas, she's short on shekels again, and has to be DP'ed by Dealer&pals.
Go back to your bong tokes and keep saying "drugs aren't a big deal" in your indian circle. kill yourself.

I smell a jew-a-brewin'
Used by every leftist i've ever meet. You clearly stumbled upon the wrong site, and feel this virtualistic void needing to be fulfilled inside of you by spreading the kikes lies. Something tells me, you were feeling the burn……now go on and get.

40% of Americans aren't white, and then another significant proportion of the whites are libshits, so he is factually correct here, the majority of americans are filth and we wouldn't be having any problems if this wasn't the case.

Seriously, the only reason we haven't expelled the jews and gone full fash is because we have to tiptoe around normies and cucks and faggots.

HOW BASED CAN HE BE
PHILIPPINES CONFIRMED ASIAN AGRICULTURAL SUPERPOWER 2017

I thought Duterte said he liked Trump and thought he was awesome. Faggot.

Typhoon Nock-ten is currently hitting the Philippines, anybody know how Duterte is responding?

Kill yourself, shills. You can't take his accomplishments away from him.

He's mostly pissed off at Obama and our ambassadors(under Obama's thumb) bitching about him cracking down on drug dealers. He'll settle down when Trump gets in because Trump won't be bitching about a bunch of drug pushing murderous pieces of shit being killed.

People are being retarded over we president now and not realizing that he's slamming Obama's administration not Trump's.

The fact that the left could not shut the fuck up about Trump causing WW3 but they don't say a peep about this hothead shows that the average leftists is somehow incapable of composing a string of words that wasn't previously transmitted to them by John Oliver.

Fuck you, drone. Here, read this thread and educate yourself. >>>/pinoy/15822

Go die choking on Obama's dick, ignorant Americunt liberal.

Who gives a shit about Imperial Manila? Those globalist faggots in Luzon can drown for all the rest of the Philippines care.

I hope Anglin nailed every last one of those brown pussies and then left the country.

This nigger gets it. And Duterte is right to sever ties, because Obongo has treated the Philippines like dogshit. President Trump should earn their respect again, which I have no doubt he will do.

Kek.

Turns out Duterte was secretly rooting for Trump to win the election.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/16/16/duterte-i-was-rooting-for-trump-all-along

The left is taught what to think.
The right is taught how to think.

GIVE THE MAN HIS BELLS AND WE'RE GOLDEN

He isn't that wrong about the 3/5.

Absolutely fucking based. We must be equally intolerant to such lowlife scum.

OH SHIT!
archive.fo/5YaIR

THE MEMES JACK!

wew