Lugenpresse's latest scheme to de-legitimize Trump's presidency

In case you goys didn't get the news, the lugenpresse's "resistance movement" calls for the refusal of addressing Trump as president.

Cucks who aren't worthy of being named have demanded that everybody excludes the president's title, and simply call the leader of America "Trump", in order to "de-legitimize" his presidency. This is a continuation of the lugenpresse monopoly's pitiful campaign, where they collectively collaborated on discrediting Trump's sweeping victory, due to "hacking" of the machines which weren't even connected to the internet.

President Trump's supporters should address Trump as "President Trump" in every relevant comment section. This will undermine their efforts and trigger them to no end.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sRsbO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, we should call him GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP.
That should trigger them even more

I've been calling him that even before he was president-elect.
It really pisses off the libtards.

MEME IT

You can call him God Emperor, you can call him Mr. President, you can call him Donald Trump, you can even call him Drumpf, but don't call him late for supper.

This is just getting pathetic. We don't need to go out of our way to refer to him as President Trump, everyone but the most delusional of retards will call him that anyway.

It still blows my mind how profoundly fragile the media actually was. I had been fantasizing about a Trump like character for years - independently wealthy and thus could get away with saying things that need to be said without fear of being hit in the wallet, and god damn he has absolutely demolished them and reduced them to a bunch of children throwing a temper tantrum over the last year and a half.

either way, it works!

I like it. Should every future president be forced to adopt Trump as their last name like the Caesars, or should the actual title of "president" be replaced with "Trump?"

GOD EMPEROR

Donald Julius Trump

Official etiquette says to call him "Mr. President" or "President Trump". But, then again, we live in a society that hates etiquette and social grace.

I figure if I ever met him in person, I'd call him "Mr. President". The reason for that is because even if you don't respect the man, you should respect the office.

This is great, now we can add everyone who doesn't refer to him as President to #TheList. They are making their own language with which we can identify them. Make no mistake, this is great for us, as it will make those myopic vipers plain as day.

I was calling Trump "President Trump"
in comments sections all through
2016, even before he even won
the Republican candidacy. Can confirm
that this simple trick drove people insane.

Going to make a conscious effort from now on to add "President" before I ever say or type his name.

I honestly wish everyone would stop calling him "president elect" and just call him "president trump" now.
The fact that they're still doing it just looks salty.

like they still think something could unseat him.
These people need to die.

This.

I'm not sure what the lugenpresse thinks this is going to do aside from causing the people who like Trump to called him president just because they know it'll piss off the people they don't like.

What a fucking joke. A movement of passive-aggression. I am completely and totally unsurprised.

This will only backfire and work for us.
TRUMP as a title wins BIG LEAGUE. Caesar's name also became a title.

HAIL TRUMP, FIRST TRUMP OF AMERICA

Please Kek make all these shitty people die miserably.

LONG LIVE THE TRUMPIRE

See the problem is that "Trump" is a pretty fucking cool name in and of itself.

It's not like "Obama" where it sounds like something a Central African Republic nigger would shit out as their crackbaby's name after illegally immigrating, or "Bush" where it sounds like a mound of pubic hair.

"Trump" by itself implies it's the best, it's the top position, that sort of thing. Trump Trumped fucking every one of his competitors to get the spot of president, so yeah, just saying "Trump" pretty much sums it up without needing the "President" part.

Compare that with "Obama" which sounds like the name of a nigger rapper without the "President" in front of it.

Like it's stupid and petty to not put "President" in front of it but this will be something that will shock among shocks be really, really easy to have blow up in their face by virtue of him having a cool name to begin with.

What I dislike about Trump's name is that it reminds me more of Trumpet than Triumph

lugenpresse has been grasping at straws for a while now. Probably just asking interns or the guy in the mail room downstairs for ideas.

But trumpets are pretty damn cool. And triumph is traditionally heralded by the sounding of trumpets.

It worked wonders.

Can't wait for liberal salt during President Trump's third term.

None of these low-energy SJW / shitskin faggots are going to get an opportunity to talk with the President in the first place, so the manner of addressing him won't even come up.

Disrespecting his title in print will just make them look like petty, impotent, angry little shits and is a great indicator to tell if the article is worth reading further.

Now I sorta want to see Trump Triumphing while Playing a Trumpet

Fuck yes.

Meme It

Heil Trump!
Heil Victory!

How have we not used this before?

The Great American Trumpire
Lead by the Grand Trump
Who shall take us into Pax Americana.

Oh fuck. I never knew his middle name.

The lugenpress dun goofed on this one.

I see nothing wrong with calling all our leaders Trumps from now on. It was good enough for Caesar wasn't it?

It's.. it's like you haven't even been paying any attention for the last 5 years OP.

Donald Trump Julius Trump.

Has that certain ring to it.

Well they can go cry in a safe space for all that I care. Not addressing him as "President" doesn't make him any less of a president; just like refusing to call an illegal "an illegal" doesn't make them any less of an illegal that has to go back.

Doesn't matter. Nothing will change.
President Trump is now the President of the USA and nothing will change that.

Most people refer to king nigger as "Obama" and rarely call him president Obama anyway.

wew

>inb4 hurr it's Canada so who cares?
I expect the utmost quality in our memes.

(checked)

All they're doing is granting him the power REGARDLESS of his presidency. These people don't know what they're meming.

IIRC "Augustus" was the stand-in title for Emperor, and the emperor would grant his successor, son, whatever, the title of "Caesar" for most of the imperial period.

For me it is associated with the expression "trump card".

I am saddened that he deleted his Twitter.

AVE TRUMP

You're right, ya dummies. Hes your Emperor.

Top Kek pls tell me this is real and from a "credible" lugenpresse outlet.

Not in my America, pal. And, yes, I do own it.

Every publication had a Trump and Hillary victory edition prepared for print. They do it every election, every Super Bowl, everything where one of two will be victorious. That's how print works. It's not like the internet, where everything is bleeding edge up-to-the-second reporting.

I'll be calling him Mein Führer

His middle name is john

Need fullsize version of this image.

Kek.

Just google "Newsweek Madam President"

From an article that needs no archiving:

This one's delicious:
archive.is/sRsbO
Oh really?
They try to downplay this part though:

Somewhat better but we still need a bigger version.