Does anyone pipe smoke like a real Communist though?

Does anyone pipe smoke like a real Communist though?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bourgeois decadency

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDEL

Pardon?

Not if you don't inhale it.

Your choice, I don't care.

I personally find it enjoyable.

>all these people smoking tobacco and not herb

smh

lmfao

Gums?

If you don't inhale it you get mouth cancer.

Yeah, but you don't get addicted, which was the initial argument.

Well done, user.

Wut

I smoke a few cigars a year, but this is identity politics and you should feel bad.

This tbh. The bourgeoisie are obviously trying to get the issue of pipe smoking to divide the proletariat.

Can't believe people got this triggered lmfao.

Nothing like a bowl of Dunhill Flake tbh.

Sorry m8, I was just shitposting and then for some reason people followed suit. I don't actually have anything against smoking.

np, nothing like a bit of shitposting my man.

I'm just surprised you actually find it fun. I'm a pack a day smoker and fun isn't the word I'd use.

Well I just do it when I feel like it. Like I say, pipe smoking is for the effect and the taste, not the actual need to do it. I could quit it if I wanted to without any withdrawls, I'd get a bit annoyed and that's it but I hear people who are actually addicated to noccotine have a much harder time?

I've twice had a cigar, like Comrade Che Guar.

Been going at it for about five years now but aside from cravings and getting pissy, I haven't noticed much for withdrawals.

I do. Very enjoyable.

Vaping > Smoking

But smoking a pipe seems hella chill.

This tbh

well, whatever gets you through the day.

Good to hear

Yeah, it's pretty chill. I mix it up from herb to tobacco whenever I feel in the mood for either, I'd reccomend

Mhm, indeed I do. Current blend I'm smoking is peter stokkebye turkish mixed with their vanilla crème

Not my type but whatever floats your boat. It quite sweet?

It's honestly not as sweet as you'd think, but it makes the room you're in smell amazing

Can't stand anything sweet, I'm a bitter man myself, seriously, even thinking about sweet things makes me feel physically sick. But cool, like I say, if you get off on that shit that's great.

Can't make this shit up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Don't judge, comrade.

Even though that is pretty faggot tbh.

Honestly same, which is why I love darker tobaccos and beer that's high on the IBU scale

Good lad, people, like you make me proud to be part of this community.

Does anyone here smoke/vape anything other then the foul tobacco plant?

Like I say, I sometimes switch up now and then from tobacco to herbs. I have some Mellow Yellow or something that I order online coming soon.

If there is anything I don't take seriously, it's definitely myself ;^)

why are you still alive

But I'm not.

becuz muh nihilist goals of destroying humanity xDDDDDDDD

I smoke weed out of a pipe.
Does that count?

Any smoke does the trick.

I cast turn undead

This was marketed as a water pipe and I don't use it for tobbacco. Does it still count?

Cigarettes, but I barely smoke (pipes are probably too expensive), and a box of cigs costs me almost the entirety of my daily wage.

Be reasonable!

one shouldn't have 'fun' in leftism, if you want to outside of that then know that it distracts form the cause :) sinful

Pipe tobacco is way cheaper than cigarettes, and tastes better too. If you don't want an expensive pipe you can always buy a few corn cobs and you'll be set

Source?

Smoking is bad for you regardless of what you smoke. Same with vaping.

Get fucked, moron.

fuck off tankie shill

Source on how nicotine is addictive?

nigga, are you serious?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Implying you would look anything like comrade Stalin and not pic related

Yeah. I prefer my water pipe though.

What pic