Marines To Allow Women To Do Pushups Instead Of Pullups

archive.is/gFjhS

I'm not /fit/ so I genuinely have no idea if what they're saying is true or not but given the context it sounds like the guy is a fucking liar and they're just making it easier for women because so many cannot meet the basic standard.

Other urls found in this thread:

aerossurance.com/helicopters/ch53e-readiness-crisis-mac/
marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2016/08/12/female-marine-cant-complete-infantry-officer-course-no-more-women-now-enrolled/88634096/
therightstuff.biz/2016/11/02/the-fall-of-the-souths-long-gray-lines/
archive.is/Z8CPE
archive.is/dZVoU
archive.is/lT2gA
archive.is/ftOVH
archive.is/jXb2P
archive.is/CUj7A
archive.is/nZmhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pushups are harder than pullups.
Or is everyone really that fat?

Are you sure? I thought it was the other way around. I remember a PE teacher explaining that our muscles are better at pushing tasks than pulling and are less prone to injury when pushing.

push pull will not get my dinner made get back to the kitchen GI Jane

Wrong. Pullups are way harder than pushups. There are loads of skinny people who can't even do one pullup. Everyone can do at least 5 proper form push ups.

pull ups are harder if you go all the way down.

Pullups are way easier if you're not fat. When I brought my 90 pound sister to the gym for the first time she should do 6 pullups but only 2 pushups. If you can't do pullups you're probably a fatass.

I could pull ups no problem as a fatty, but pushups killed me.

Do you even know what a pullup is?

More pussification of America.

They can't do 3 - THREE - pull ups?

Just to interject, with a pull-up you are exerting to overcome a mostly linear force. With pushups you are attempting to overcome gravity in a linear fashion at the point where your arms meet your trunk as well as a moment arm from your toes to your head.
I'm not sure which would be more exerting once you factor in how the human muscular system works. It probably comes down to the distribution of mass/muscular strength, which is different in general between males and females.

Lmao no they arent.

Pull ups are exponentially tougher. Most guys who dont even lift could still get 10-20 pushups no problem. Theyd be lucky to get 5 non kipping strict pullups.

Saging bc this is a dumb topic, just go try to do one and the other and see which is easier. (Reminder: pullups are done palms pronated)

pull ups are harder.. just look at the physics, on a push up some weight is transferred to the ground via your feet (not much but ~10 kg) … thats weight you have to carry less than in a pull up. just go to any playground and try doing 10 pullups…. then do 10 push ups…
Im moderatly fit and can do 13 pull up sets … but push ups i can do as many as 36 in 1 set. (thats without ANY break)

Just had a thought, combine a woman's lesser upper body strength with less height and it becomes quite clear why a pullup is much harder than a pushup.

Go outside right now, and do as many pullups as you can. Go all the way down. Now try go do some pushups, be sure to go all the way down. Which one can you do more of?

Pushups are way easier for most people. Even the USMC acknowledges this

This, not only are they making it easier for women, they are making it tougher for men. In the article it says:

When I was in it was 20 pullups. Most guys can't do 20 and the few that could were cock strong roided out mother fuckers, and even then some of them couldnt do 20. Most people can knock out 20 pushups…

The USMC is becoming a shell of its former self. It's all politics now and is one of the reasons I got out. Reminder to any anons who think about joining the service. They do not care about you, they will not take care of you and its all about politics. I flew on CH-53e, ive had a buddy die on the ch-53d. I can't tell you how many times shortcuts would be taken, and it wasnt until 12 marines died that they decided to pretend to give a fuck ( only because the winds of politics blew that way at the time). I still love the USMC, because there is a brotherhood at the lower levels that is legit, but anyting above E-5 or O-3 is pretty much politics. aerossurance.com/helicopters/ch53e-readiness-crisis-mac/

Putin, Assad and Kim on seeing this

Can someone give me the TLDR on this whole situation.

Is the military hurting for recruits or is this just about muh gender equality?

Theyve been trying like crazy to get females in the infanty, but they all failed
marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2016/08/12/female-marine-cant-complete-infantry-officer-course-no-more-women-now-enrolled/88634096/

and gender equality

Troll or fatass who has never done any exercise.

…and General Mattis will abolish the changes in a month?

What was that about 12 marines dying?
It's not like the U.S Military is underfunded, is all the money syphoned off to shekel hoarders?

someone is bringing Physics up into a conversation about fitness. This is literally all about saving the sisters (god ladies, please save them).

linear force my ass…to do a proper pushup you linearly have to force the body to align itself, thusly creating more negative stress on the body and the joints
depending on how they are performed, can be a much better exercise and easier at that..the body stresses in certain areas but is essentially "hanging" from a target location

I out number pull ups to push ups about 75%…its a loose vs. stiff exercise…pull ups are much better on the joints

wew

"The South has had a long and proud tradition of sending her young White men to military institutions for the purpose of instilling in them the citizen-soldier ideal and embodying academic and leadership education in a system of rigid and Spartan military discipline. The concept of the citizen-soldier is based on Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus, a Roman citizen born in 519 B.C. After retiring to a farm beyond the Tiber, he heeded the call in 458 B.C. to lead an army against Rome’s enemies. Victorious, he refused all rewards and returned to his farm and plow. He is acknowledged as the role model of the honorable citizen-soldier. This ideal was a core concept for the South’s military academies - a man prepared to take his place in civilian life, but trained and ready for military leadership in time of his country’s need."

"With VMI, she originally only intended for Virginia’s sons, and later the entire Confederacy, to attend. Eventually, students outside of Dixie were able to matriculate. The Institute was able to survive this new admission of cadets, since Southern assimilation was strictly enforced (General George Marshall is a fine example of a non-Southern graduate). In 1968, VMI, the last state-supported school in the South, was finally forced to embrace the failed-idea of desegregation and admit colored cadets. And with that, Band Company was eventually forced to stop playing Dixie (as anyone could guess)"

"With the admission of female cadets came the inevitable changes to long-standing Citadel “traditions”. The Prayer of the Citadel which all knobs had formerly been required to memorize was quietly removed from the official list of knob knowledge and all official publications since the prayer contained multiple explicit references to a boy becoming a man (and the worst thing that could possibly happen at a military college would be boys becoming men). Regular PT (physical training) sweat parties, where knobs were subjected to periods of intense calisthenics, on the quadrangle or in an upperclassmen’s room (often with the furnace turned on high, even in the dead of Charleston, South Carolina’s summer) were replaced with a new policy of a maximum of 20 pushups during any period, for a maximum of one period per half-hour. Afternoon “Hell Runs,” where the most fit cadets, preparing to enter the Army or Marine Corps officer candidate programs, would take their respective knobs outside for an hour or longer period of running around the Citadel’s campus, interspersed with outdoor sweat parties and trips to the obstacle course became prohibited and replaced with…nothing. Seriously, the military training institution that fired the first shots of the War Between the States decided that a key training event in an initial entry environment could be replacement by free time and fuckitwhatever."

therightstuff.biz/2016/11/02/the-fall-of-the-souths-long-gray-lines/

American-Southern-Military Aesthetic

every man should be able to do 3 pullups untrained FFS!!!!!

you should never extend like that in any exercise…all the way down is a bad place to be…close to all the way down is the perfect place to be (that's what I tell my wife anyway)

are we trying to train our ladies to be more effective with tactics suck ass Krav Niga? or what?

Pull ups are easier the skinier and shorter you are but in no way harder than push ups. Getting to the point where you can do 30-40 push ups is equivalent to about 12 pull ups.

I am talking about normal pull ups. Not the faggy aerobatics they teach at cross fit where you use a swinging motion to gain momentum.

Do these fuckers even listen to what they are saying?

Trump Better Remove women from the Military COMPLETELY

you can still target more areas, non-faggitty even with pull ups…I'm skinny, but wouldn't you think there would be good stress on the heart for a bigger person doing pushups?

there are psychological and physical differences between man and woman…a "couple" (I mean PROPER couple) can do very well together if both know where they stand…but that requires the ability to over-look the fact that one is male and one is female…psychology/physiology/biology will always have a basis here…

This is what our military has come to

>archive.is/Z8CPE
Entire US Army to receive gay sensitivity training (2011).

>archive.is/dZVoU
Transgenders may now serve openly in the military.

>archive.is/lT2gA
Sikh Army captain sues military, granted exception to wear turban and beard in uniform.

>archive.is/ftOVH
All 8 female soldiers in first co-ed class of Ranger school fail first phase.

>archive.is/jXb2P
Obama names first woman head of Northern Command.

>archive.is/CUj7A
First openly gay man named army secretary by Obama.

>archive.is/nZmhY
Female Muslim student at The Citadel requests she be allowed to wear a hijab.

you're a dumbass…a "couple" of people you meant…not a couple of parents dumbass

terribly fucked

It's gonna be so fuckin good When He's In Power and go all out, even more hardcore than he's Been already. If the left thought 2016 was bad…… wait until they see 2017

Is this nigger serious?!

What will they do instead of pushups then? Eat cakes?

Anyone dumb enough to think pull-ups are easier than push-ups should turn off the computer and go outside.

After training at boot? that is fucking insane…

What the fuck is wrong with you people? are you all fucking fatass neckbeard betas like the shills claim?

Can you not do at LEAST 5 of each as completely untrained?
Go fucking work out immediately.

Listen up

Comparing push ups to pull ups is apples and oranges. Compare pull ups to overhead press and push ups to underhand rows. Its the extending your arms over your head that makes it hard and limits the amount you can do.

Pull ups develop back strength which is a lot more useful to marines who are going to be picking up and carrying heavy loads.

Push ups are probably good for developing fighting strength but if female marines are fighting the enemy hand to hand we're already fucked or something.

Why you discussing pullups and pushups, when women in general can't into combat and will only get raped by muslims?

Enjoy your less birthrates of whites because white women go get raped for no reason to prove they are "strong" and shit.

Just having female marines means we're fucked tbh famarino

Oh fuck, i need to check those, excuse me:

We have IDs here, dumbass.

Let me give a little more context. It was well known in the CH-53e community that our squadrons were undermanned and lacking the parts needed to keep aircraft up( We have one of the largest cannibalization rates fleet wide.) In addition to those discrepancies, it was common to have fuel leaks, hyrdraulic leaks, oil leaks etc in the cabin( a common joke amongst crew chiefs was "if it's not leaking it's empty). This accumulated when a ch-53e caught fire and 12 marines died in a training flight. After that, there was a fleet wide inspection which showed that the majority of aircraft were not safe for flight and had no business flying to begin with ( i forget the actually number, but i want to say it was less than 10%. Thats pretty scary for aircraft readiness, what happens if we get invaded user?)

What you have to understand is that the squadrons get their money by the number of flight hours they have. So more flight hours = more $. So this created a natural incentive to shortcut maintenance on an already shoestring budget. The airforce for example has brand new aircraft whereas the USMC has aircraft from the 70's, 80's still flyinf, which makes total sense. If you were the general would you rather your older aircraft get shot down first or your brand new one?

There's all kinds of politics to get that $. Another example is the V22 community. In Afghanistan, we would log our flight hours from take off to landings, but the powers that be decided that their brand new V22's would log hours from the time they spunup to shutdown. That may not seem like much, but if you take the time spent in fuel pits, time loading up aircraft with supplies x everyday, it adds up. The irony is the V22 was an underperforming aircraft that sucked balls when trying to land in a desert environment, and it didnt have near the lift capacity. Taking a V22 ASR was common

i hope that gives some perspective on the situation. When you add in how shitty the VA is, how shitty the barracks are, how shitty the leadership treats decent people ( err durr i outrank you so i get to be a dick all the time im so cool haha it builds chacter hurr durr ) its no wonder they have no retention rate. They only people Ive known that have reupped was a recon guy whos a bad motherfucker, and people that had kids. Everyone else got out

Still love it and miss it at times. But it's killing itself with this politically correct nonsense

This lie is on the same level as saying jews are good people.

Funniest part about this shit is I have been in commands that had females while i was stuck awaiting further training. They are allowed more than ample free reps on their tests. The only thing they cant cheat on is the run.. but they dont have to the time that females have to make could be passed speedwalking.

Burgers, please take more women, SJW and dumb niggers to your ZOG military, so we can beat it when you invade Europe again when we start removing kebab and das juden.

pull-ups are harder dumbass. that's why the Corps is letting vaginas do push ups instead

Look on the brightside, if the government ever comes after us with the army we'll be facing a bunch of fat girls and trannies.

The fuck? I could do 10 but 23 is something complet different.

That is in no way "equal oppertunity" but equal outcome, I agree if women cant do pull just have them make double as much pushups for the full score.

Who cant do 3 pullups? I am unfit as fuck and still can do 5-8.

Nah they are goo paperpusher

In a pull-up there is no leverage so there's no way around of exerting all the force required to move the whole bag of shit you are. In a push-up there's a substantial leverage, you need to push less weight upwards depending on arm to toe and center of mass to toe ratio. Women have lower center of mass which improves leverage, so all other things equal they're more capable of push-ups.Women push-ups are shittier also because their tits don't let them move all the way down and that shaves off a good few inches of travel.

Pull ups your weight is centralized and your only support is your arms, pushups your weight is distributed and your legs also support you.

Is it seriously a variable requirement or is this due to lack of full confirmation?

the pull up count is built up from when you first enter basic… the first PFT you do the requirements are lower. then you have to be able to do moar and moar the further into training you get. but i will say this.. as a guy who couls only do 8 or so at first.. we awere all rocking em for days after basic. although now at 31 i think if i tried i could oly muster 15-20 before my arms went jello

Broke my wrist back in Autumn, and I haven't worked out since. But even in my emaciated, untrained state, I could piss ten pull ups right now. There's no way that should be the standard for any adult to ace a physical exam.

This is what fucking quality is.

I was in the Marines, and this is how they artificially promote women at a considerably faster rate then they do men.

First of all women Marines are notoriously pieces of shit. They can't PT and fall out of runs all the time, and when they realize they can pull their women card to get out of anything they don't want to do, they take full advantage of it. Generally they'll just go to medical and bitch about some woman problem they're having.

What most will eventually do is whore around and pop out a kid. This get's them out of everything. Deployment? Pregnancy! You also get the option to leave the Military with an honerable discharge every time your pregnant, so the mandatory X amount of years for benefits doesn't (or an honerable discharge) doesn't apply to women.

They almost never keep the father around, then they get to be single parent women Marines, and never have to be Marines. PT? I have to take my child to daycare. Working past 5? I have to take my child out of daycare.
Gas Chamber? My child is sick I need to take it (high rate of race mixing) to the doctor. Field op? Who will take care of my child??? Deployments are harder to get out of, but they just get pregnant again.

Now for the Pull-ups/Push-ups. Push-ups weren't a thing when I was in few years ago. Women had to do a flex-arm hang, which is basically just hang on the bar for X seconds, instead of pull-ups, because none of them can do them.

Look up how the Marines do promotions, it's based soley on score up to E-5, after that it's heavily weighed into the decision making process. The score itself, is heavily weighed on the PFT (physical fitness score). Naturally, for equality reasons, how the score is calculated for Men and Women is not equal, but the number needed for promotion is. Women who can't PT worth a damn can consistently max out the flex-arm hang and thus get a max score on that part of the PFT, which is a huge part. Most men in the Marines on the other hand, can't do 20 pull-ups. That in combination with the huge amount of extra time they get on the 3 mile run (for the same score), means they're going to consistently score higher scores on the PFT.

That piece of shit that never PT's, never works, is always in some kind of drama and got out of the last 2 deployments because she's a whore, guess what? She got a perfect PFT score even though she's 30 pounds overweight, and she's your SGT now.

Why can't they require all recruits to do both?

One pushup is about as hard for a woman as a pullup is for a guy. A girl who doesn't workout can usually not do one proper pushup and a guy who doesn't lift can usually not do one proper pullup. Therefore this would make sense if it was PE-class in school.

It's completely retarded for the military and just shows how women in general aren't fit for service.

Because then the "lever puller" Low IQ populations definitely couldn't get in, and you couldn't have had wars like (ww1,ww2,Korea,Vietnam)

Trump was back by a lot of military guys, I am sure there is a way to make things sane again.

it's settled. I'm coming into work tomorrow with a beard and turban

Tell them that you are also to be allowed to carry your ceremonial Sikh sword, otherwise they would be violating your masculinity and culture.

You have to be Sikh.

I'm a trans-sikh. Learn my culture shitlord.

In today's Army, that's enough.

who's to say I'm not Sikh? I just go on the personnel website and check the "Other" box.

Do I have to prove I'm sikh? that's offensive.

This is bad. I am swiss and I used to be a sargeant. When I was in nco school we were 40 men and 20 women. When we ended we were 40 men and 5 women. Out of those 5 women 4 went on ahead to go for officers school.
But guess who had to usually carry the twenty starting 20 and/or their equipment?
They also always easily got their achievments in sports because of the low score required. I am so glad that I did infantry instead of one of the more female infected branches.

In the swiss army which probably will never again get into a conflict this may be tolerable. But for an armed forces that is and will be involved in countless conflicts? Having unrelaiable soldiers is a very bad thing.

Always sickens me to hear how cucked Armies are from first hand accounts. How long will it take going by the current Redpilling of The Masses to completely remove women from every Military Institution in The West? Because I'm seeing more & more People Realise just how ineffective women are at combat, & just how different they are to Men.

Yes user, more lethal like high cholesterol, more resilient like tough bratwurst casing. You get the idea.

you're a fucking retard

Retarded and weak, user.

Holy shit there are this many dorito breathed NEETs on this board.

This. It was much easier to get to do 50 push ups in a row than it was to get to 20 pull ups.

A hijab should not be too bad, unless she is wearing a helmet, but maybe hers could come with something to hold her hair and cover her neck?
Not that I like the idea of women or trannies in the military.

What if you do not have a religion or denomination (or ones that are recognized), but have to cover yourself to some extent?
Say a man must have his thighs and knees covered, or cannot wear tight pants, for example.

Someday, there will be a green text story on this. Whether by a survivor, or someone investigating what had happened.
One guy will be confirmed to have died from his heart and lungs being pierced by his ribs that were crushed by the weight of a purple haired dyke with a goatee, who probably screamed at him for trying to break her fall (maybe this is from her perspective.)

By pull ups do they mean real pull ups or chin ups? If your palms face away from you when you grab the bar that is a pull up. If your palms are facing you that is a chin up and twice as easy.

I agree with all your points devil. Perhaps Mattis will make some changes in the next couple of years?

When I was in, you could do them either way.
Generally speaking, the chin ups use more of your biceps and you usually can't get as many as you can with pullups. The caveat to that though is, usually when guys work out they will always train their biceps for the arm size, but not always their back. But if you do train the back properly and get it strong you can generally do more pullups than chinups. Some guys even switch during the pft to maximize both sets of muscles

1. What I'm about to say is in no way an endorsement of women serving on the front lines, because that's retarded on many, many levels.
2. According to my tranny-spotters' guide, women probably can't do nearly as many pull-ups as men due to the shoulders. Which means they have no right to be on the fucking front lines.

Thanks, good explanation.

I suppose if the U.S. Military is increasingly inefficient ,that's good if it ever comes down to a civil war scenario because it's the lower level Soldiers who would fight on the side of white America.

One more question, are there many redpilled people in the military? I've heard people saying that a surprisingly big percentage of the military are mestizos.

I still can't believe they allowed black women into
West Point. Having these wildebeests ordering you around must be horrific.

What the fuck is this?

If women need to be in the military, their jobs should be button pushers. Like radar operators or pilots.

Putting them on the front lines makes no sense.

Well, I'm not a huge guy, and I can do about 30 pushups, whereas I can only do about 7 strict chinups.

Basically now you can defeat grunts by jumping walls and structures. They are fucked. Also enemies shooting women grunts will cripple the rest of the group.

No you fag. Pullups are core. Push ups are upper only.

This

Even not in shape average man can do 20 push ups, probably even you OP.
You need to be in serious shape to do 20 pull ups. Unless you have a physical job you can't probably do more than 1-2 OP, I'm not American so I don't know how it is but around here you need to be able to do 8 (minimum for not being disqualified) and the more you do the better is your mark (full points is around 20, it was 21 not sure where it is now).
Full points means best grade, they don't except all recruits to do so, recruits that do are earmarked for most demanding roles (airborne, SF, etc…) on their PT grades pondered by their psych/knowledge grades.

Off course here too women get a vagina pass on PT, deployments, etc…
On a regiment (1200 soldiers) you have 200 women, out of those 3 to 5 are fit for combat (and marked as such). It's like having a full company of obese guys.

So theoretically, anybody can get out of the pull-ups by declaring themselves women, since king nigger allowed transfreaks in the military.

Other way around? I just did 7 to make sure I could, before spouting off about how many I could do. All I feel is blood pumping in my shoulders, arms and chest, as I only used my core to cheat on the last one. When I bang off a few sets of pushups, I feel it in my core more, as you have to keep your body horizontal and straight to do correctly.

lies

Standards overall have been raised. New max score for pull ups is 23 instead of 20. Doing push ups instead of pull ups limits the max score you can get to 70/100 points and you have to do around 87. In the Army you get a perfect score for 75. It's bullshit that the Corps has to have a quota of women in, but they stop the weak ones by implementing new strengh standards in over 20 combat jobs. It stops the weak 5'6 120lb fags and women for being able to graduate in that job. We shared barracks with Tank Mechs in my MOS school, and they had this little 4'11 girl and she was stuck their for months on end because she couldn't do a 135 clean and press nor could she lift an 88 pound simulation tank battery to her chin or carry a 225lb dummy while wearing a full combat load and rifle 25 meters in under 53 seconds. For the test, every Marine has to be filmed, and in a fit of stupidity her NCOs tried to get her to do the test without anyone filming. I guess they wanted her out or something, our CO caught wind and showed up there as she did the test. She failed, again. My point is, as much as we are getting butt fucked by "gender equality" we aren't necessarily making it any easier.

Maybe they have some firewall standards for certain jobs but you're dead wrong if you're inferring that the overall standards haven't been lowered under kingnigger.

And in basic training, most troops don't care about getting a high score on their PT test like this is middle school PE; they're just trying to pass so they can have a job.

Checked. Keep up the good work. Don't accept their bullshit!

REEEEEEEEEE

hahaha you're talking out of your fat ass.

2 pushups… hahaha this assholes is funny.

Eventually, women won't have to do any work at all. Then we'll, ironically, be back to where we were. Except, they'll be getting the same paycheck for less/no work.

The end goal of the subsidized sluttery known as feminism.

being 250 sucks ;-;

underrated post

Piloting in a combat situation takes a good deal of strength and endurance too, as well as intelligence, I'd trust women pilots less than women marines.

You're wrong, you probably use a chin-up grip. Pull ups are way harder than push-ups, you probably weigh like 120 pounds, faggot.

it's probably more like 30% of your weight is on your feet. So a 200 lb pull-up vs 130lb for a push up.

Never leave a fallen man behind….. unless he's too heavy

What? This doesn't make sense. When I was in the navy, women were often doing pullups for their PFA instead of pushups because they're better at them because their boobs hit the ground during a pushup. actually most females I met in the navy were flat chested trolls who if male, would get btfo for their beards. Fuck the us military, I love my beard. Men have beards. Though there were some hot ones too, most were stupid valleygirl types.

Don't trust military reporting btw. There is a reason they're in the military as a reporter, they couldn't get hired by anyone else.

Pushups are waaaaaaaaaaay easier than pull ups

My impression is yes. But they push the sexual assault shit non-stop

This is why I was glad I chose Subs in the Navy. Navy isn't as big on PT as the Marines for obvious reasons, but all our women were shitbags too. At least when I was in subs were still 100% male and you actually had to be competent or you'd never get qualified.

Spotted the retard.

Sometimes I'm glad that my attempt at becoming an officer in the Marines didn't work out. I made it thru selection, got sent to summer PLC, got hurt, and was sent home for surgery. After I got patched up, I didn't have a good feeling about trying again so I didn't. I'm glad I missed all this bullshit but it's sad at the same time. The Marines are kind of a family tradition so seeing it get pozzed up is lame as shit.

Oh and about the pullups, they are definitely way harder than pushups and anyone saying otherwise is a dickhead. I submitted my packet thru my OSO with 19 pullups and a 280-something PFT score. And even then there was a load of uncertainty whether or not I'd get picked up. The other thing about doing pullups under the scrutiny of a sergeant instructor or anyone else recording your score, absolutely no moving allowed other than up and down. If you fart during a pullup, it doesn't count.

Checks out.

you actually believe that don't you?

Retarded PC speak. This is to make it easier for females because men have more upper body strength than women. It is typical POZ being disguised as "progress" again.

As someone who trains both back and arms I find chins so much easier and can do a lot more of them in a row than pull ups

Pilots require snap judgement, good spatial awareness and quick reaction times, especially in combat. Women suck at all 3.

Respectful nod to a fellow shitter crew chief/mech

Airmen detected.

How does military do pull ups though? Dead hang? What arm position?

It's kind of important if you want to judge the effectiveness. Full dead hang is pretty crappy stresses back of shoulders so much.

Idk I can do around 60-70 push ups if going for max but if I do a dead hang pull up I guess I can do like 5-6?

because of the physics, a pushup is moving about 60% of your bodyweight. wanna guess how much a pullup is moving? bodyweight - forearms, probly around 95%.
even if you're out of shape you could probly knock out 20 pushups. meanwhile someone doing 20 pullups is in great shape.

ya dead hang.

Widen your grip. Your supposed to hit your traps. Should be about a little wider than your shoulder width

Thank you, I don't even understand how this is an argument when the physics is so clear.

FUCKING AS IF
Why don't you just piss on the publics leg and tell them it is raining

The misogynist comments of angry child-men here verify to me what the feminist historian Marilyn French theorizes, that "control over women is the only form of dominance that most men possess, for most men are merely subjects of more powerful men."

It's kinda like a diaper right?

Tits or GTFO

I would fucking love to beat the shit out of a 6'3 200 lb woman.